"A white girl in class called me a slanted-eyed chink today, why are white girls so racists, daddy?"

>"A white girl in class called me a slanted-eyed chink today, why are white girls so racists, daddy?"

What to do?

Attached: haichiemsinhdoimylaihannoitiengmotthoigiorasao10_NBBY.jpg (550x366, 48K)

>colombian shitskins cope the post

you forgot to hide your flag

asian women are the greatest threat to the white race. if asian women wanted to they could destroy our entire race within one generation.

Attached: Hwang Ye Ji.webm (1000x1000, 2.88M)

You mean with kung-fu or asian food poisoning?

Undeniable desu. If all asian girls just decided to seduce white men without restraint and make sure their seed never goes anywhere but asian wombs they could wipe out whites.

Maybe I'm too mutt but she looks white to me

Quit projecting your yellow fever fetish onto everyone you retards. If an Asian begged to suck my dick and I was horny i'd let her, but you guys are fucking nuts to chase after them.

They're women. Of course they think they can get away with anything and suffer no consequences.

why does she look retarded tho?

Can confirm having a pregnant Japanese gf

Isn't that exaclty what she IS?

"You aren't a dirty slant-eyed chink sweetie because you have glorious Aryan genes from papa's side."

Based white girl, learn your place Ching Chong.

No hay chicas blancas en colombia.

stop being a slant you faggot

>Dad I don't know why they keep calling me chink
>We're in an ethnostate, I'm one of them right

Attached: 1553045638458.png (683x686, 851K)

Nothing because that's an absurd hypothetical.

My brother literally has a slanteye kid with a chink.
Feels bad man.

Attached: ATHF_Karl.jpg (2052x1329, 1.11M)

Call her a fucking snowflake and teach her to stand her ground and how to respond to bantz with better bantz.

She was just wondering if your urethral slit is horizontal. It just came out wrong

ask how the slant eyed gook got into my fucking house and call the police

You are scum.

Attached: 1552065984018.jpg (850x566, 87K)

Attached: 1552066019246.jpg (850x566, 51K)

IDK why do chinks call white people Big nose demons? It's almost like racism is a nonsense word, and we naturally feel a kinship towards people who are genetically similar to us.

"nice blog faggot"

fucking kek

Bend over and show me that cunny and then we'll talk

why are white girls so weird?!

Oligarchs figured out how susceptible to propaganda they are, and flood them with media telling them that everything right and moral is actually wrong. Liberation: Whiteness isn't real, but is also evil because PoC's aren't given in-group preference automatically. Gender isn't real, but is also evil because their roles are too constraining, boys should wear dresses. Chastity isn't real, but is also evil because it denies women pleasure.
Their role in nature is to be a part of a household raising a child. The sooner the better psychologically for them. The oligarchs push education on them as a delaying tactic, and because women with more education have fewer children. So thanks to Affirmative Action they take spots away from men who are then forced to take blue collar work that is under threat from 3rd world invaders driving wages down. While at university women are the majority so they fail to marry and focus on studies or fucking other women. Enter the queer pixie haircuts and dyed armpit hair.

Attached: download (4).jpg (550x363, 51K)

There are no guys around to fuck anyways, so might as well make myself as masculine as possible. Maybe they get on tinder and find guys to fuck before realizing how empty hookup culture is after an abortion or two, but by now they are 35+ with a Master's degree and due to a variety of factors they definitely don't want to *marry down* now. A man at a similar age with similar background will seek younger, less damaged women to start a family with. The clock is running fast for them as 40 is when their fertility takes a nose dive. They are well into the mother stage of their life with an empty nest, so they slowly start accumulating animals to fill the void in their lives. They start to view poor brown migrants as proxy-children, and want to bring them in to their home/country. So what if they're rapists, (good, maybe one will kidnap her and force her into the marriage she's been denied for years.) Of course, that doesn't happen because they would carve her up before considering keeping a smelly old gringa around.

Attached: 5516f3f269bedd3841343a7d-750-421.jpg (750x421, 37K)

Agree

what makes me rage most is that FUCKING KIKES instead of sending here millions of shitskins could've send here millions of breed ready asian cuties, you are in power, WHY ? WHY IT CAN'T BE THIS WAY ?!

Thats a slav, not a white girl.