HAPPENING; ANCHORAGE TRUCK OF PEACE

WE STOPPED HIM, AND ANCHIRAGE IS A LIBERAL SHITHOLE, so this won't make the news

Attached: 20190517_080123.jpg (3925x2556, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dale_Ritchie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously? Even Anchorage?

What does that mean? Do people think Alaska is an ethnostate or something? Guess who works for all the seafood processors? Somalis.

sloppy job mossad

You would have to drive like 50 miles between people but I guess it could be done. Terrorists wanted a challenge.

Season just started too if im not mistaken

It figures. American niggers know enough that the northern clime does not suit them ergo african niggers to minnesota and alaska. Under whose presidency did your diversity occur?

They hiring out of state from the lower 48, im in FL and seen a seafood processing opening in alaska, they were doing everybodies interview on the same day had to drive to some city in FL, from there fly out to AK, thought it was for this month

Ak natives not filling the jobs or something?

White ethnostate will only work if we colonize space or the moon.

source or GTFO

>Ak natives
They're getting workers from wherever they can.
If you took away the populations of Anchorage and Juneau, you would leave AK almost 100% depopulated.

I live here wtf happened??!!

It's on ADN right now. Just some nut losing his shit again, this isn't the first time and won't be the last. Probably some drunk like always.

Ak Natives just hang out on the street corners and drink listerine.

They're even hitting Alaska now? Jesus Christ.

Muslim driver for Charlie's Produce went Full Ramadan.

Oh fuck. Charlie’s was owned by Koreans until last year so that didn’t take long.

Where are you from? Fairbanks is just as big as Juneau and the valley is more populated than both of them combined. Anchorage is nearly half the population though.

Please yet let's clean out the state

Anchorage minorities are mostly from SE Asia and Samoa. Not a lot of Muslims but they are there.

Anchorage's big problem is that after Katrina the Army Corp of Engineers just bussed people all across the country to get them out of Louisiana. When I was in Anchorage I saw minority busses just dumping them at one of the malls with all their bags and luggage.

>Charlie's Produce
CP
Pizzagate connection in Alaska.

Wew so accusatory.

>Ak Natives just hang out on the street corners and steal listerine

Ftfy

Lol.
We stopped him under the railroad bridge on Omallys.
Still enough whites here that shit dont last long.

Any idea where he was headed? Or what he was packing/planning? Fuck me I live by O'Malley too

I lived in anchorage for four years. Fuck that diverse shit hole

There was a serial murderer there two years ago. He was shot and killed literally 20feet from my work one morning

Oh you mean the serial killer that the city refused to admit was a serial killer when he was actually active so people wouldn’t take any precautions or be more aware? Good times

Alaska also gets an influx of Calshitters/west coast faggots who move north

Literally no story about this from Bing search.

They always hire out of state, there are more jobs for season than there are people who live in AK. And people who live in AK already did their season in the cannery. They know what's up.

Alaskan Natives and working is a can of worms you don't want to open.

You're joking, but pedophilia is a major issue in Alaska.

Hardmode multiplyer to get the high score. Interesting approach

You mean the whites taking Native Corporation dividend payments, or the whites whose relatives are taking Native Corporation dividend payments?

Yep. They think Homer is 'the Bush'.

Yeah, well, corrupt Liberals in Ak gotta have their Tomatoes too ya know?

no links??

How do you know this? Mom's facebook?

I really doubt there are muslims in Alaska. Probably a drunk Indian.

No...i was planning on retreating to alaska when I had enough money to buy land. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

>Fairbanks is just as big as Juneau
Yeah but it's mostly just faggots and retards living there.

pretty big ethnic diversity
a lot of asians

How bad are the caning jobs? My dad did a season and said it was full of flips. That was over twenty years ago. How can I get one of those jobs btw?

I know a lot of the Koreans here. You don’t have any Korean friends?

Replied to wrong melon. OP is a liar by the way. Nothing but a shitty photo of a truck pulled over.

hey guys why did the nave cross the road?
to get to DeBarr

There are lots of muslims in Alaska, for Alaska. It doesn't have to be a Muslim. Plenty of militants of other stripes in the state.

Everything is on Facebook.

What did the native girl say after losing her virginity? Get off me dad you’re crushin’ my smokes.

More on the serial killer please?

Midnight Sun Killer. Used a fairly uncommon gun and targeted people in parks.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dale_Ritchie

Fake n gay.

RAMADAN BOMB-A-THON BEGINS!

not fun. 16 hr days/7 days a week for the duration of the season

It's work. Some people have no problems, other people don't make more than the first day. Many don't do very long.
But it pays, and they don't care much for your history.