Is the USA the first white country that turned brown?

Or has another country done that before them?

Attached: image.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZrLt5q0SxI
deviantart.com/chibiericka
deviantart.com/grummancat/art/Asuka-Outtake-541356830
migrationpolicy.org/article/frequently-requested-statistics-immigrants-and-immigration-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Italy

Attached: varg-vikernes (1).jpg (700x426, 74K)

> Your yuroshithole currently experiencing trucks of peace.

Well, there are several contenders.

canada/new zealand will beat them to it

Misato > Rei >>>>> dogshit >>>>>> shinji >>>>>>>>>>> super smelly dogshit >>>>>>>>>> your mom (repy to this post or she dies tonight) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asuka

france, usa, germany
this 3 ((countries)) are chasing each other
probably usa or france gonna be first but i still bet a few złoty on germany

Attached: leniwiec.jpg (500x723, 52K)

Never forget who brings the trucks of peace.

Attached: JEW TRUCK.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Italy, Greece, or Spain.

Well, spain was under muslim control for quite a few centuries, which has left cultural traces even after the reconquista.

what ever happened to the migrant caravan?

Definitely the US first, since we're the worst off for it and don't even have a culture to slow it.

>varg-vikernes
This guy's a piece of shit, and I wish I could legally hunt him like the animal that he is.

Brazil

India was the first wh*Te country to be BLACKED. Blacked since 600 BCE.

>literally true

youtu.be/GZrLt5q0SxI
it broke apart and they all walked the fuck across the border where they turned themselves in and are now getting free money

Well they might be the first to 50% but Sweden is probably gonna be the first to 90%, so the race id not yet over

Its
pedo tier: Rei Asuka the new one with glasses

Good tier: Misato Ritsuko

Ascended tier: pen pen
God tier: Ramiel

Attached: 1486870972664.jpg (960x948, 139K)

South Africa

source?

Attached: 1541960383168.jpg (720x427, 68K)

The USA has had more islamic terror attacks within the span of the obama administration than the UK has had in it's entire history

no, we were the first desu

What is literally all of Central/South America for 500, Alex.

Brazil maybe

Enjoy your tube ride, surrender-bong.

Attached: 1466271483850.jpg (1294x890, 191K)

Gonna need a source on that, fampai.

Italians are still the same as ever. Nothing has changed about them.

France was first, we're also the first country to be majority non-white.

2045 is the latest prediction.

Attached: 20180910_metro_Frey_census-datacharts-revised-Fig1.png (768x719, 29K)

Nope there have been many, in this order, roughly

1) Egypt
2) Iraq
3) Iran
4) India
5) Western China
6) North Africa
7) Turkey
8) Italy
9) Greece
10) Spain

The last 3 are kinda a joke though don't get mad. Also some of these countries were never 100% white but they had significant white noble caste

Spain

Greek Anatolia in the 11th century.

this is the model
deviantart.com/chibiericka

this is the source of that particular picture
deviantart.com/grummancat/art/Asuka-Outtake-541356830

she's about a 6/10

400m+ European whites in USA. I have been there. Nogs are only found in polluted liberal cities. Conservative country that makes up 95% of USA is European white and very clean.

You guys were light skinned at some point? Hard to believe but I want to research your culture now

>white country that turned brown
67% of America is white. Post your memes that say otherwise, but I live here and know.
Turned brown would mean 95% of it is brown.

Try to be real in your analogies, europoor. I recognize youre being invaded like your moms anus by your local soccer hooligans and want to deal with the blow by projecting and dreaming, but cmon...

Attached: europe-seething.jpg (382x405, 30K)

Kek don't even try to argue with the big boys, mutt

Attached: America.webm (480x608, 1.34M)

>67% of America is white. Post your memes that say otherwise, but I live here and know.

Attached: 54.png (639x1110, 254K)

Re

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIEEET
india wuz always shit. getting conquered by iranian and muslim people bleached them a little but you are still shit

Attached: 5b77d81d77770.png (609x592, 535K)

Does that even take illegal immigration into account. Probably not.

>400m+ European whites in USA.
There's only 300m or so total in the USA, and America is 54% white so roughly 162m Americans are ""white"", in reality they class north Africans, Jews, middle easterners etc as white

There's triple that in Western Europe alone, never mind Eastern Europe or Russia

india

this is bullshit

america

power gap

canada

power gap

france
uk
germany

we are nowhere near usa and in psite of having shitty immigrants we could have it far worse. france is dealing with Maghreb niggers, turks are civilized compared to them

who do you think the aryans were lmao
ancient pre classical antiquity india was 100% white

>Misato

A man of fine tastes.

>67%

Attached: 1555041864400.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Illegals are classed as "undocumented migrants" now, so if they did, they wouldn't be undocumented.

Not looking too good for documented immigrants either

"Immigrants and their U.S.-born children now number approximately 89.4 million people, or 28 percent of the overall U.S. population, according to the 2018 Current Population Survey (CPS). Pew Research Center projects that the immigrant-origin share will rise to about 36 percent by 2065"
migrationpolicy.org/article/frequently-requested-statistics-immigrants-and-immigration-united-states

more like
USA
CANADA

power gap

sweden

small power gap

france
germany
england
belgium
danemark
netherlands

small power gap

australia

>implying they aren't jewish

the 67% face

Attached: 1514723295316.png (500x583, 100K)

Sure thing Ahmed, now get back to work, those smelly kebabs ain't gonna cook themselves

Attached: brexit-expectations-at-last-no-eu-tyranny-wonder-no-job-18137653.png (500x772, 168K)

>a country the size of Michigan with 1/5th the population of the US has less than the US does
>imsosurprised.jpg

yup, first thing i though

ok I could agree with that. I am sorry for your Moroccan plague mate

th@ tummy
:3

>I just wear a little bit of eyeliner. #NoMakeUp #Natural&Beautiful

"The Moors moved ...They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women..."

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Many Indians and Pakistanis are not only light skinned but light eyed. The word Aryan comes from India.
Literally true. India got BLACKED by Dravidian bvlls. In 1190 BCE, 300 years after Aryan migration into India rose a black bull by the name of Krishna. He lead the Dravidian armies to defeat the Aryan family in Kuru, the first attack on the Indo-Aryans. This is why Hindus worship the black penis (shivalingam) as a sign of fertility.

The battle of Kurushetra ends with Krishna killing the Aryan warlord Bhishma.

Attached: 1557947474377.png (3620x710, 3.24M)

all of them look persian lel

Brazil was never white, local tribes were brown, and stupid portuguese brought a shit ton of niggers 3 nigger for each white and let them free to fuck with them.

Iberic coast conquerors were the most lazy and stupid kind of conqueror.

Attached: fec.jpg (484x1000, 173K)

Silly bong, hath thou no idea how long-standing thou country has burned coal? Art thou surprised that thou art now paying the toll ?

Attached: DD6C9BFC-9777-4DB8-A652-A781CC94E25D.jpg (650x997, 170K)

Our two country's muslim populations are comparable in raw numbers, that's saying a lot.

Learn to keep your muzzies under contro-
>pays taxes to allow them to patrol your streets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1547475180301.jpg (1070x602, 132K)

Rome was the first. They also fell due to letting in foreigners.

f

Based Varg

The Black Dravidian BVLL against the Aryan bvll (colorized, 1190 BCE)

Attached: images - 2019-05-17T222559.651.jpg (602x454, 50K)

>that flag
every time

thanks, and your right. no wonder she's covering her face, that outtake pic makes her look hotter then she actually is. bamboozled

Attached: 1555038486003.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

>deviantart.com/chibiericka
Bro, she's like a 4/10 on a good day. Ice Age Sid.

>putting FRANCE and England below Germany and Sweden
Extremely delusional. England hasn't had a census done since 2011 and France has the most Africans out of all European countries, even approaching US-status.

Attached: europe.png (1000x880, 405K)

>2014
Ha

>who do you think the aryans were lmao
people who look like that quasimodo girl from GoT?

I'm guessing that's new York, no lie there is also Jewish Patrols in that kike city. It's funny because both groups just make up hate crimes and lie through their teeth.

Attached: 17SHOMRIM1-master768.jpg (768x512, 115K)

I'm almost done with the 2019 update, but I have to exclude Britain because they won't have another census until 2021.

Sauce?

fpbp

sweden is 30-40% migrants, france is 25-30

I've always wondered why poos are so obsessed with black penis, makes sense.

correction, north India. Southern Indics were always Indo-Dravidian and never adopted Aryan culture.

hey dont insult the queen of Jow Forums

Attached: On+that+one+when+the+dude+compares+her+to+quasimodo+_1008a8f615abfbeaf606e6413901e32c.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

>30-40% migrants
Not even close. You're extremely delusional.

Attached: immigrants-europe-country-of-origin.jpg (1300x1300, 396K)

technically pakistan even
but the whites migrated everywhere as they mutted, now pakistan is as white as the rest of north india, no ùmajor difference

Those were never "white" white.

think it was itaily with the roman empire being racemixed working class and slaves. in the modern era i would say its close tie between germany and france followed by england.

I always thought it was Cuba. Regardless, learn from Cuba. Don't be like Cuba.

>Turned brown would mean 95% of it is brown.
amerimutt literally saying that if 6 out of every 100 amerimutt are white, then the country is white

I dont think Brazil was white. Maybe in a few regions, like south. But the country was always majoritary brown.

user there are only about 750m whites in total, less than 10% of the world population

>Other 0.9%

"We're not sure what you are son"

>uses the shittiest map maker around with pre mass mgration levels
cope, go to any city rural retard

Eurojalousie de les EUnis toujours amusant

The difference between Stockholm and Paris or any French city is colossal. If you can't handle statistics that's your problem. You can stay delusional about France having the worst demographics out of all European countries if you want to.

what

>memeflag too scared of showing his real flag while flinging shit
faggots who do this can't handle banter

And the map explicitally says
>Note: The results remain unchanged even when asylum applicants between Jan. 2015 and June 2016 are taken into account
lmao

north italians have the highest iq of any europeans, ahmed

North Africa. Unironically.

Attached: 280px-Mommsen_p265.jpg (280x439, 40K)

>user there are only about 750m whites in total, less than 10% of the world population

source?

USA was always a brown country retard

I think canada will reach sooner, despite usa being ahead, for now.