Yes goy, don't think, consume

>Yes goy don't question the CEO authority
>don't think about your future goy, think about vidya
>consume drugs and have sex but don't challenge me goy

is this how western civilization ends? with a kike telling you to turn off your brain to become a slave using an infantilizing tone

Attached: D6INgUTW0AEABOy.jpg:large.jpg (1415x1791, 152K)

Unions backed by the state are a plight on capitalistic innovation.

My dues only cost $400

I get union benefits without the dues, why pay?

>French flag
>bitching about unions
Surprising.

If workers want to unionize, I am all for it. I don't think closed shops should be legal.

Union Dues are like an insurance policy, but they’re more likely to pay out.
It’s crazy to see how badly staff get treated in places with no union presence.

These people dont know how good they have it until it's gone.

Attached: 15581100420385296124569531782947.jpg (4032x2268, 2.2M)

For me, it's not unionizing. I rather rely and trust manager to have my interests at heart

xD

based Wally poster

Wrong, they are a plight on corporatists using open borders for maximum profits. Unions protect worker's wages agaisnt shitskins invading the country driving wages down by taking jobs that pay like shit.

Unions havent been worth the cost for decades, they got all the protections and organizations built necesarry to protect workers, now theyre just political organizations using a faux social message to bolster a certain party

don't get me wrong i'm not one of those "muh union deserve to run your company"
but i don't think the company should have the right to prevent unions to organize
and at the same time unions shouldn't be allowed to prey on workers that don't want to
the only thing that i find mind boggling is the tone of said posters who basically treat the average worker like a child who shouldn't do anything but consume and obey daddy CEO as he ships his job to china because of "muh profits"

Unions go from noble to brutish in five seconds flat.

And exploitation.

Ah OK. You have a totally legitimate position. I misunderstood you.

Delta is basically trying g to save workers from wasting money on supporting jewnions

Unions shouldn't be demanding a fee, they should act in interest of the workers and accept donations. Once they come looking for a check, they're an organized mob.

hence why there should be some union regulation IMO

I lost any and all sympathy for the unions when they started demanding died from nonmembers

Fuck those criminal, greedy, dem-attached kikes.

demanding dues*

>vote for union to take over
>union turns company into an inefficient piece of shit
>company goes bankrupt, employees lose jobs
>non-union company, still in business because it hasn't been ruined by a union hires some of them

right, agreed

but in principal its a good idea to protect workers

especially these days when theres 50 spics trying to get every single job opening

its an employer's market, no question. people need rights.

Right wingers will take the vidya because they're literally children and because workers' rights is communism.

lol speak for yourself, there's a shortage of workers in my area

>give up your pay and workers rights for a game console

Id like to think workers are not that stupid but im sure the right will gladly give up their union to own the libtards and wonder why things are shitty for them a year or two later

>give up your pay and workers rights
No no user, they're telling people *not* to join unions.

i live in a very large city. austin, texas. people are still moving here every day. so, probably we have a different employment situation.

what types of jobs are available where you live?

If my workers try to unionize I'll sell my business and land and retire.

Tomato tomato, they only reason a corporation wants you to do anything is so they can make more money at your expense. Youd be retarded to no join a union if you have the ability to as worker.

But rights and good pay are communism right? Surely the corperation has your best interests at heart. Gotta own those libtards

>thinking laws will stop unions from turning into secret societies

Attached: 0382_s7tr.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

>there is a possibility some will try to break the law
so we should scrap worker protection laws because jeff bezos thinks he's a plantation owner?
and also consumer protection laws?

>so we should scrap worker protection laws
>so you're saying
Fuck off. I said laws won't prevent unions from turning into secret societies. Worker protections do not require unions. Go spin elsewhere, kike.

Attached: 1_ogiN87jNoWparjm_JPBuFg.jpg (554x808, 81K)

Fuck Jewnions.

Attached: HLUFTA2014.png (1468x951, 527K)

Mine are about $420 a year and before getting in the union I couldn't make $60-80k working half the year so it's a pretty easy sell. Plus I just have them take it out of my vacation pay.

Yes. Remember to unionize.

>Hey man play vidya maaan its your money maaan
Fuck to me this is infuriating I dunno how you yanks live and work in such a worker hostile environment, if they pulled shit like this down here there'd be a walk out quick as you could blink

The boss doesn't want your sweat, he wants your blood. If you arent self employed or on your way to be, or in a union, you're a fuckin cuck and deserve everything you get.

If your union is charging you dues that are more than the wages they're winning you in negotiation, elect new union reps who will actually fight.

>is this how western civilization ends? with a kike telling you to turn off your brain to become a slave using an infantilizing tone

Probably.

Union dues pay for your Union boss's retirement

Americans are truly goyim cattle. Half the posters ITT would work for free if they could since they think their boss deserves more of their money.

Remember union halls have communist beginnings

>>vote for union to take over
>>union turns company into an inefficient piece of shit
>>company goes bankrupt, employees lose jobs
>>non-union company, still in business because it hasn't been ruined by a union hires some of them

You forgot

>non union company gives execs pay raises
>pays employees on average 40% less
>no pension for employees
>force employees to pay out the ass for shitty health insurance

Nah, I'll stay union.

This.

You're saying Walmart might take away the breakroom soon?

>Fuck to me this is infuriating I dunno how you yanks live and work in such a worker hostile environment, if they pulled shit like this down here there'd be a walk out quick as you could blink
How about this, the employer offers a wage and you either accept it or work somewhere else.

Fuck off with your mob racket pyramid schemes, unions are cancer and should be totally unlawful.

>public sector unions are all that's left after driving every private outfit to bankruptcy
>wow goy, look how good we have it, but oy vey, teachers need more money again this year

Non union aut/o/motive technician here, I purposely only make my employer double what they pay me. Doing this means they are hardly clearing the building rent and their franchise dues after paying me and other utilities. No money left for the CEO. Meanwhile, I'm sabotaging every non-whites vehicles to sustain an unrepairable engine failure in the near future.

The US system of unions seems like a choice between a douche and turd sandwich. Feel sorry for you guys.

What console costs 700$?

Unions are like an HOA, I wouldn't join one because I don't know what service they'd provide me and I'm not keen on paying for things that don't get me anything. I know unions contribute to political campaigns I dont support but that's not something I want to pay for.

A "not bad" tier PC?

>*slurrrrp slupuurrp*
Sorry mate cant hear you over the sound of you sucking the bosses prick.

What I I meant was that these people are so vocal about their disdain for unions, they should work at a place like Walmart which terminates you upon the mere discussion of unionization and the entire store is "audited". It's already happened about five times now

Attached: 15581149289037601198275132900256.jpg (4032x2268, 2.57M)

Not anymore, prices have been stupidly high for years now.

At least sucking cock is paid work, you stupid faggots hand over your cash for the privilege of getting fucked by the union.

Doing gods work user

Walmart isn't that bad a place to work. Every company should treat the rabble rousing reds the same way.

wait what?
walmart can mass terminate without repercussions? throwing away people stability is okay in america?

>justifies cock sucking

alright we're done here.

>walmart can mass terminate without repercussions?
Yes. If you agitate for a union you get fired. If the store votes to unionize walmart will just liquidate the location. Fuck unions.

Most of unions are corrupt and don't serve the worker. Often their insufferable attitude chases away the businesses and jobs. The only pockets lined are the commie heads of the Union and their stupid pet causes (which often serve counter to the union members best interests). The union system needs to change drastically. As it is now, that game system really is the better purchase.

>you make peanuts , goy, but you should be thankful you have a job

Fuck you and fuck these companies

>anti union
>pro sucking cock

Sounds about right

>but muh welfare!
Eat shit and die.

>join union expecting the union to represent your interests in negotiations with your e player
>union gives all the money to leftist politicians without consulting members

Gee, I wonder why people don’t like being in unions. Weird.

>not forgoing a week's pay for the privilege of having some fat boomer on the take "negotiate" the same 1.2% pay increase and health insurance premium increase of 10%
What an incredible bargain! I love unions!

>ask for have christmas eve off
>lose your job because celebrating christmas with your family is communism
>juan the illegal takes your job
>this is making america great

okay kiddo, we're done here

Unions are to steal money from productive employees and give it to unproductive ones. That is all.

>>union gives all the money to leftist politicians without consulting members

Check out the Taft Hartley Act, you fucking nip

LOL health insurance paid by your employer.. please dont fire me masta, lisa needs braces i need this job slurp slurp.

Good goy! You bought the stereotype that the kikes have been pushing since the 60s.

He doesn't know about right-to-work/at will states

>health insurance premium increase of 10%
I dont pay a dime for my insurance.

More like
>ask to have christmas eve off
>get it because I'm a good worker and asked in advance
>job is secure because I speak english and don't slack like useless union shops
>america would be great if this cost me several hundred dollars instead

Janus needs to be expanded and every state should be right to work.

I'm not even terribly pro-union but I am stuck in one. They cost me $450 a year.

>I dont pay a dime for my insurance.
Yes, cronyism backed by the government tends to grant favors to the cronies!

LOL jews invented unions as a trojan horse for marxism you retard. They convinced poor whites that collectivizing rather than competing could keep them above racial minorities. If you are union, you are a fucking loser of epic proportion.

Fixed.

Attached: 1557448601259.jpg (720x912, 47K)

Bingo. Here it is the NDP (who are open borders pozzed commies). Public sector unions should not even exist because it's no longer a negotiation between a company and workers but rather workers and your tax dollars (which the government is more than happy to throw around).

And unions are "for the working class" yet their first line to any criticism is to mock you for "being jealous I probably make more money than you XD"

>tfw you will never be paid by a rich tycoon to billy club all the reds agitating outside his factory
Sucks.

>If you are union, you are a fucking loser of epic proportion.

>oh no, some underpaid kid on a Tibetan tea leaf reading forum called me a loser.

Wtf I hate my defined benefit pension and retirement at 48 now.

>And unions are "for the working class" yet their first line to any criticism is to mock you for "being jealous I probably make more money than you XD"
Without efficient union labor we wouldn't have high speed rail linking LA and San Francisco.

Imagine being so cucked you think decent working conditions, benefits and pay are “”””””communist”””” lmao

You can't be a plight on something that doesn't exist.

Another important point. All these unions have communist roots. Every single one.

Christmas day is a statutory holiday in most places in North America. Employers are required to pay at overtime rate if you are made to work. Often workers just get the day off. It should as be noted in some places there are laws of religious accomodation. Meaning that businesses must allow for reasonable religious accomodations, such as allowing time off for religious observance. Only essential services like paramedics and police can be forced to work even on a religious holiday. So most people do get off to celebrate Christmas, even without a union.

>Worker protections do not require unions
What a utterly retarded statement, every advance in Workers rights and standard of living:working hours, conditions, wages, statutory leave, education and healthcare etc are all the result of organised labour.

Delta has fucked their pilots for years, the pilots union is a bunch of pussies.

>Christmas day is a statutory holiday in most places in North America

You mean Canada

they're a liability to the country at this point given they are ALL far left organizations

Mexico has much stricter labor laws and capital controls than the United States which is why it's a workers paradise.

>Christmas day is a statutory holiday in most places in North America. Employers are required to pay at overtime rate if you are made to work.
gee man, i really wonder how these law came to existence
surely it must have been the product of altruistic CEOs

Just like everything it has pros and cons. In your example HOAs keep your neighbour from painting their house like the rainbow flag

Attached: g6e8siuo.3-0_1.jpg (600x587, 62K)

Its how western degeneracy ends.

numale gaymers and trap fappers will be fodder for the white holocaust

>REEEEE NEVER FORGOT THE 6 GORILLUOK STRONK MEN U KILLED

Leaving only the strongest white men alive who will drive the kikes out and purge the apes.

Based.

Imagine being so fucking red that you'd fight for fucking niggers.
>muh benefits
>muh pay
Die.

FPBP

All union members are subversive communist agitators, there is nothing wrong with the government assasinating Union leaders. It's basically corrupt mafias that drive the costs up

HAHAHAHA you are admitting you aren't productive enough to get those on your own merit so you leach off more productive people via gangsterism.

Oh boy here we go. Unions are a blight to small business and the market. I run a small business and have had union moles get hired here and try to get the staff to unionize. The votes have failed to unionize three times. Not only because I take care of my staff, but we all hate unions.

After the failed votes, I have had many contracts get sabotaged by unions. I took them to court with full video evidence and the case was dismissed. They will do anything they can to fuck us over. We're a small business that pays wages for your skill, and raises are based on growth. Not seniority. When I try to get state contracts - they're all prevailing wage. So I have to pay my drivers $32/hr. I have to pay the trash collectors $32/hr. The guys actually doings killed work also get paid $32/hr. It's the only way I can be competitive. There's a reason it costs 30 million fucking dollars to build a school in my state. A right to work state is half that. Yet, our state is broke and keeps raising taxes more and more. To line the corrupt politicians pockets, and to pay for union pensions.

Fuck unions.

I used to live by a shartmart where the workers attempted to unionize, and corporate got so pissed off that they completely shut down the store and opened a new one 1/8th of a mile away. They shitcanned every single employee, none of them were able to work at the new location.