Abortion

I'm pretty sure you need to be a chick or at least sexually active to have a valid opinion on this ...

Attached: average_swedish_voter.jpg (640x404, 83K)

I support abortion especially for low income black people. The niglet problem is a pox upon society.
Anyone who opposes abortion implicitly supports the niglet problem.

That only applies when there is only one person money involved . Once tax payers money is in the mix we all get a say

Do I also need to be a child or at least have a child to say pedophelia is wrong?

Sexually active women don't need an opinion on anything

Attached: 10487204_780794025275481_5994735925816786428_n.jpg (500x383, 37K)

That's the hand of the average swedish voter btw

It's really the opposite. You're too emotionally invested to be able to have a valid decision on abortion, you won't think past yourself.
I understand, believe me: it's a pretty frightening experience to have personal responsibility forced on you. The problem is that fear is poisoning your mind. You need to step back and accept sexually active women can't make an impartial decision about abortions, and let the people who can be impartial make the decision this time.

Great. Vegans should shut the fuck up about meat and factory farming.

MGTOW for me, please.

Attached: 1558031570829.png (699x527, 491K)

Makes sense.
I mean, if I help you make dinner and bring in half the ingredients, but its cooked at your house, I shouldn't complain when you just want to throw it out before it is served.
My half is totally invalid, even if you could have just said no, or turned off the oven, or duct taped the stove, or threw away the ingredients before we made dinner, or turned off the power, or locked your front door...

>miljöpartiet

Attached: 1558065367963-pol.jpg (1016x1024, 121K)

Have you tried not being a whore?

Planned Parenthood for India China and Nigeria.

Attached: 1558072276084.png (907x1000, 166K)

Attached: 1558071902974.png (737x452, 55K)

Reminder Jane Roe said her biggest regret was getting into that case to begin with. She didn't think it would make abortion a right.

>IQ
I'm pretty sure you need to have a low amount of melanin to have any valid opinions on this

Kys faggot

giving women the vote was a major mistake. We should never have let the jews fool us on that one.

why?

do I need to be able to swing a battle ax into someone's face before I can have a valid opinion on whether or not murder is ethically wrong?

Someone's finally said it. Chapau mon amis

Canafaggots have no opinion on American politics cunt

Attached: 44360666_306094476650253_5097371503058485248_n.jpg (1260x633, 76K)

I knew the Jews had to be involved. My train was late this morning. Damn Jews.

murder is a crime. It affects society as a whole. Innocent human life is regarded as sacred and inviolable. The wrongful taking of innocent human life is punishable with death to preserve and protect the inviolable sacredness of human life. To refuse to protect human life will lead to the degradation of human society. Recognizing Human Life begins at conception it must be defended from that point. In the US Human life is under Constitutional Protection decreeing punishment of death for the unlawful taking of it. Therefore as Human Life begins at conception that life has the protection of the Constitution and the law must punish any who would take that life unlawfully.

Attached: 0307_loc_old-glory.jpg (1920x1133, 960K)

What if you're responsible for a few?

See:

Are you mentally blind that paused directly addressed the question you need to re read that post as abortion is murder of human life everyone has an interest in preserving the integrity of societee we must not allow the murder of innocent human life to be accepted

>I'm pretty sure you need to be a chick or at least sexually active to have a valid opinion on this ...

Why? Is there something about having a vagina or having sex that makes one more capable of knowing what murder is?

That's the actual issue, wherever you fall on it- does a fetus have whatever not well defined quality of life that makes killing it equivalent to murdering a human being?

>removed the 8 weeks cells
>will not continue to grow outside wemens body
>where is the gun, where is big government, ui thats a 180

you whole argument is moot if there are ever artificial wombs
then you have to deal with the 20% tax hike to pay for all the fertilized eggs that want to college

It's no mystery why right wing politics isn't popular with women. Right wing policies would lead to women having fewer sex partners.

Modern women view sex as an inevitable bodily function like taking a shit. Most of what you're saying is completely irrelevant. Banning abortion and next hormonal birth control is a process to enforce women's chastity again.

That’s really what 95% of feminism boils down to. Sex, and women believing they have supreme authority over it, and all that entails, at all times, and if you contradict them or oppose them in any way then you are "literally Hitler" and they will seek to destroy you in all forms to protect their power. I'm not even joking about that, if you view everything through that lens all of their actions make perfect sense and come into focus very clearly.

Women want into the work place, knowing it’s all shitty jobs and hard work for 99% of them and is usually soul crushing over all. Why? Because then they can have sex with whomever they want, whenever they want, they aren’t reliant on a husband for support so they can fuck around as they please.

Women want into colleges more and more and want more spaces for themselves creating a situation where only the athletes and the absolute smartest and hardest working men are going to be afforded spots, despite the fact the vast majority of programs these women join provide useless pieces of paper and no practical training that will amount to anything. Why? Because those degrees require damn near zero fucking effort, leaving them to spend all their time focused on the men, and that means they have insanely easy access to sex with athletic men, and have already weeded out the vast majority of men for potential "marriage material" (i.e. some loser to pay for their whoredom) so they don’t have to do all the work on their own out in society. Easy sex now, and setup for longer term situations down the line with some cuck to support them.

1/2

Attached: 1261211.jpg (810x648, 134K)

Women want easy and free access to birth control and abortions (while the "free" push isn’t as public at the moment, make no mistake it is coming), despite the damage it does to their bodies and the fact they're murdering the most innocent, weak, and vulnerable form of human life. Why? Because pregnancy and children make them far less appealing to fuck, and eat up much of their time and resources leaving them far less time TO fuck.

I can keep going, but that is ultimately what it all boils down to, pleasing their vaginas and keeping a stranglehold on men who wish to have access to their vaginas. Its why they both hate and fantasize about rape so much, it’s a man taking away all their power by sheer force and not submitting himself to them which they despise, but they also massively get off on the idea of being subjugated by someone standing up to them and realizing they cannot fight back and simply taking what he wants, that makes them wet, its why they write about it so god damned much that its frankly sickening.

It’s why they put each other down constantly, but never address female on female "slut shaming" and the like and only blame men for it. Because they know they do this to each other FAR more than men ever will, but they use it to try to increase their own value and may the best whore win. Its why they don’t give a fuck about "oppressed women" in the 2nd and 3rd world, because it’s never been about female freedom, it’s always been about individualistic desires to get wet and get off.

And on and on. When you stop and realize this, all female/feminist actions make much more sense. You don't have to wonder "why" they think about how they do about abortion, or pills, or college, or whatever else, the answer is ALWAYS "to please their vagina and hold power over men... basically, sex." They're very simple creatures when you get right down to it, their entire existence can be summed up in one word… pussy.

2/2

>You have to have a cancer to have an opinion of it.

Yeah. You also need to be a murderer to have an opinion on whether murder should be legal, amirite

I'm pretty sure you need a valid opinion before you can tell people whether they are allowed a valid opinion.

>Tfw pre-voted Afs today in EU-election

Feelsgoodman

Why does that monkey have a watch on?

>you don't get an opinion on x because you're y
that's a very dangerous game user

>Nigger voting for miljöpartiet.
I didn't know niggers lived in Södermalm or Östermalm.

Attached: 1460636671944.png (461x519, 47K)

Yeah, no.

not true.
The child has 2 parents. And the life in question is neither the woman's nor the man's, it's the babie's.

Legalize abortion, but every woman has to pay with their own money
This will make roastie think twice before fucking without a condom

>Your taxes fund this
>The Supreme Court is fine with that

I haven’t even talked about how this will disproportionately affect women of color, LGBTQA+ women, or trans men.

>disproportionately affect [whores]
Yes, that's the point.

Use a condom or a birth control pill you dumb bitch.

What kind of stupid logic are you using leaf. Alright then only gun owners should be able to have a say about gun rights and the 2nd amendment or only people who have been arrested and been in a courtroom setting should have a say about the 6th amendment about having a speedy trial. There are many other scenarios where you can apply your "logic" on who and who doesn't have a right to an opinion on a topic and it makes no sense.

Attached: pp,550x550.u10.jpg (550x376, 25K)

>for a moment I was terrified that I was going to have to pay for the consequences of my choices
soon

Attached: obamaspies.jpg (1536x1347, 836K)

Look at the fat nose on that nigger sucking up all the air around him suffocating that poor white girl.

>only gun owners should be able to have a say about gun rights
>only people who have been arrested and been in a courtroom setting should have a say about the 6th amendment
You're making me agree with the leaf, retard.

Can we report thee as spam threads? They fire out a new one every 15 minutes or so.

Is manipedes some kind of centipede? Wtf is that procedure?

Gettin' they nails did.

Go back to /lgbt/

Naw, I am Jewish- I can have an opinion on anything.
We do need to ban abortion. Particularly in places with large black and Latino populations.

Until a male birth control pill is legal, I will continue to vote against abortion.

Women never should have been allowed to vote.

>"her body her choice"
Are you implying the existing laws and regulations about assault and battery, murder, rape, theft, slavery, etc - all of which were passed by men - don't apply to women?

Awesome. So it's okay to take a slave harem by force? That sounds fucking great. I had no idea that meb can't have input on laws that affect women. By, women have a whoooole lot of legislation to get to work on!!!!