Attached: 15af5e68.jpg (960x1280, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkTm-a7qCd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By not competing

>2 horses, one cow

>incels
If an earthworm like ProJared can get pussy, incels have no excuse

Attached: 1474488555-jesus24.png (136x102, 20K)

Have children.

>Compete implies something worth competing for.

Get your wife a mare and no worries.

>incels have no excuse for lacking Chad genes

Have you seen what he looks like? Dude looks like a cross between Steve Buscemi and Just Fuck My Shit Up guy

Very good, Popadopalous. Link? Imagine the stench of an unwashed, engorged horse cock inside her.

Doesn't matter, if you have Chad gened you might weigh 600 lbs and be permanently fused to your Barcolounger, and women will still throw themselves at you pussy first.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-090457_Adblock Browser.jpg (1280x628, 412K)

>dude looks like two famous actors one of which is 2000s Hollywood romance icon Brendan Fraser

Explains why they were compelled to throw themselves at him.

I knew two girls that had horses. They told me they have to wash the horses penis to keep it clean a d reduce the risk of any infections.

This by extension means they had to get the horse erect as the penis is usually hidden in its sheath. Who knows what else they did alone in those stables.

I know a 60something toothless/yellow tombstone toothed smackhead looking gypo who was working at a stable because of his low prospects. A 16 year old middle class above average stable hand fucked him in the farmer's scullery and got caught.

That one had my head spinning. His teeth looked like sulphur yellow pegs dipped in molasses. Women are repugnant perverts fit for the whip. Did she like his prison tattoos turned blobs or his smoker skin? Fuck knows.

the horsefucker meme is even dumber than the roastie meme.
Lets think seriously about it. Horse cocks are often 40 cm long and the stallion jumps on the back of the female horse. Women would need to build some table where they can lie on and a place where the stallion can put his legs. And even then they would be under serios danger of getting crushed.
Girls and horses is like men and football. A mostly gender segregated sphere where they can enjoy themselves and can have contact with likeminded females and can take care of friendly animals and are out in the nature. Horseriding is a quite wholesome sport desu. Don't try to ruin it with dogfucker memes.

Attached: reiten_headimage.1920x640m1.105.jpg (1920x640, 307K)

You're so naive Hans women would never lie they like those big, stupid, stinking and dependent animals for their uncomfortable rides and shitting everywhere! Certainly not their filthy floppy cocks! Remember Hans, they are anti-migrant for same reason :^) wominz innocent angels the Jews told them to fuck horses.

And if you don't have Chad genes you could be Jow Forums enough to bench press a train, but women will think your muscles are creepy not sexy.

Attached: ELsirZl.jpg (1200x919, 93K)

You live in Germany dont play dumb. Last time I visited Germany I was getting offers left and right to fuck dogs, fuck mares, and take horse dick. There was literally signs for animal brothels when I flew into the country.

Incels can’t have children if they can’t even have sex though.

Exactly, the Ugliest Man In Hollywood is still better looking than 80% of real men.

Attached: TheHeroKvatchNeeds.jpg (947x793, 69K)

>This by extension means they had to get the horse erect as the penis is usually hidden in its sheath. Who knows what else they did alone in those stables.
that's bullshit. Horses just let it hang out when they are relaxed.
And usually horses don't like their penis getting washed unless they are well trained or trust the owner. Otherwise they just pull inside theiy belly and it can't be reached anymore. Some even kick the human when he tries to toch them there.
here's a guide
youtube.com/watch?v=PkTm-a7qCd0

Everybody who thinks like you is either perverted or has never worked on a ranch and only watches degenerate stuff on the internet and mistakes it for reality.

Well, tell how it felt you cagey bastard!

They may not fuck them but I doubt it is uncommon for young horny girls to jerk off or suck off horses.

ah? Where? Which city? Never saw anything like that.

Touche

i grew up in a rural area and lots of girls had horses as a hobby. there was a nigger indian girl named heidi who supposedly was caught servicing a horse with her mouth, there was a lot of drama about this and her entire family moved away within a month.

>and usually horses don't like their penis getting washed
>here is a guide

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>the Ugliest Man In Hollywood is still better looking than 80% of real men
youre a blind faggot if you think that. the hottest people in the country are normies that dont realize it...I see them daily. Try to get out more, twink.

I am a German woman and took riding lessons between 10 and 19. I saw and talked with hundres of pubescent girls. But never about anything like that.

source?

> horse smegma

Attached: 8DD2B8EE-04A7-4D05-930B-A167B7DB2FC2.jpg (399x388, 18K)

Fucking kek

Attached: 1536068838_1536066323268.gif (480x270, 2.3M)

Imagine being a young girl who had turned your traditional poo parents into refugees from the place they pretended to be refugees to access because of an unrelenting desire for equine schlong.

>why do we seek a hell in the next world?

How can mods be such faggots

they need their penis to be washed everynow and then otherwises the smegma builds up and they get infections. In nature they eventually fuck a female horse and the sheath gets cleaned due to the friction. But otherwise they need help.

Dogs also sometimes need ther anal glands to be emptied. Than you have to squeeze a spot at the dogs asshole. Do you think that has to do with sexuality? It's just something that needs to be done.

That's like saying, people who change a baby's diaper are peophile child molesters.

people at /mlp/ are also fucking horses. just accept the horsepill user, in the next hundred years or so we will only fuck superior horse pussy and woman will only fuck superior horse dick

>this desperate damage control from a patriotic German whose pussy is so worn down from horse cock it can't even hold a dogs knot

yes, disgusting and harmful if not cleaned. if it looks like pic related, the stallion or gelding needs help. That's it.

Attached: sheath-2_238652312_362385322.jpg (630x400, 165K)

I raborded ya bread. whad ya gonna do wh*te liberal boi

Attached: 1539083427553.jpg (750x1024, 55K)