Why are 90 % of americans homeless?

Why are 90 % of americans homeless?

Attached: 1558110774733.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2019/05/15/need-help-in-austria-us-tells-americans-to-go-to-mcdonald-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes we just forget where our homes are and can't find them. I miss you Hamburgler Estates.

Because they listen to music

kek

All the homes are owned by the 1%

Late stage capitalism fully corrupted by the Jews creating insane income inequality as well as leftist economic policies that cripple the country even more

90%?
>when being hyperbolic is not enough and you just have to go one more step up

Attached: 1457139961384.jpg (720x690, 72K)

Why are 100% of faggots OP?

Jews

Their wooden houses blew away.

Why are 90% of all Jews mentally ill?

Why are 146% of Russians homeless?

Attached: 1-1thisguy.png (640x360, 578K)

I have an American living with me and his fucking dumb as fuck.

>fuck socialim

holy shit it's real! at first i thought that number was way too high, but then i checked wikipedia and that figure is accurate. HOLY SHIT 90% OF US ARE HOMELESS.

Attached: rent.jpg (380x454, 52K)

im rolling thank you

those are their homes

Don't worry homeless mutts, we got you. Drop by your favorite McDonald's to get some here. euronews.com/2019/05/15/need-help-in-austria-us-tells-americans-to-go-to-mcdonald-s

Send gibs, ruskie

>move to 2nd most expensive city in America
>be unskilled in desired field of employment
>wonder why you homeless
all hapless yards who wanted to be actors and failed.

(((Mortgage)))

yards
*tards

I'm starting to get conspiracy vibes from all this homeless issue. It just escalated similar to BLM, "refugee" migration and similar black-ops.
Americans are retarded but not this much to allow Mumbai on the streets of flagship cities.
All those cities are kind of connected through Aspen Institute. It's fishy

Better stop shitposting or you'll miss out on your bread and vodka rations for the week.

well they were hoping the free market would fix it but it turns out the free market doesn't give a shit about people

>Why are 90 % of americans homeless?
>Why are [insert ridiculous statement here]?
Because there is an HIV epidemic in Russia.

Attached: Russia embarrassing shithole.png (960x1067, 261K)

Why do 100% of vodkaniggers have HIV?

Jews

Capitalism just werks

I lost my house to Saul Shekelberg after he gave me a double mortgage to speculate on turnip futures with his commodity trading brokerage. Well the price of turnips never went up. Fucking Jews.

Cost of housing has doubled in the last 10 years.

If he's implying people paying mortages or renting as "homeless" then he's probably not wrong

We've had beggars on the streets of Boston my whole life, things got worse after the housing crisis though. And the cost of living situation is even more fucked in California and NYC.

Shit's fucked and it's not some conspiracy, unless you mean a conspiracy by landlords and politicians to drive up housing prices. Supposedly the richest country in the world and we can't keep a roof over people's heads.

mcdonalds is very expensive. I had to take out a loan last week just to be able to buy a whopper Jr.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

They keep bringing in millions of south Americans.

Why are 100% of Russians bad at math?

His fucking dumb as fuck what?

Messed up hyper-capitalist society with zero culture or family values

Attached: usa.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

It's not about beggars, it's about pussyfing police and local governments to accept this as a new norm and let it grow exponentially. Let's be honest. You didn't have tent cities 10 years ago. Not on this scale.

Big Tent manufactures keep pushing it

A Homeless American just flew over my tent

Californian here, theres literally a homeless person on every street light begging for money. No one gives them shit though which is hilarious. And they're all white homeless people too.