Did we shift again? Mandela effect

I swear to God this stupid cat has been dead for about two years now.
I remember the damn plebbit threads.
I would have bet money this cat had died.
Now I'm reading it just died May 14...

Have we shifted again?

Attached: 220px-Grumpy_Cat_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x286, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grumpy_Cat&limit=250&action=history
youtu.be/anE9ajYHJ8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me too! I was saying this early today and some people even agreed with me. Fucking mandella effect is real.

It's a fucking cat

you just forgot to take your meds brah

May 14 was two years ago

Attached: image.jpg (600x399, 27K)

Yea I definitely remember reading about how he died a year or two ago. Mandela effect confirmed real.

And Berenstein books are kids books.
It's about the subtle changes in reality.

It's strange for sure.

No that was keyboard cat.

God fucking damn, this can't be happening lads

Attached: Ribbon_despair.png (593x515, 153K)

I think you’re getting the meme cat confused with the meme bunny

Attached: DF8C15FB-F227-41DB-9131-6B9752E38624.png (500x459, 129K)

Maybe he's confusing it with Gabe the dog

I actually thought he died a year or two ago too. About an hour ago I said this to my coworkers. Yes, it's just an anecdote about a can on a Vienese plastic bottle forum, so take that for what it's worth

2016 was a great year! Boomer celebs were dying left and right. I felt like I was seeing the death of an age, which I watched the violent birth of a new one.

>itt impressionable retards lie about a conspiracy they never heard of till the faggot just mentioned it minutes prior because they're so unloved at home this makes them feel like maybe they have actual friends
Am I close?

Ahem.
SHIT
MEMORY
GO OFF
YOURSELVES
SUBHUMANS
*dabs*

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 137K)

Pretty sure it was the original "i can has cheezburger" happycat

SLOPPY

This sounds schizo as fuck, but I FELT the shift this time. It was deja Vu, but not, because I got like vertigo, and then remembered the stuff right before it happened, but the details were slightly off. It was fucking weird.

Attached: elmo panic.png (750x613, 275K)

No, you're just wrong.

>be Grumpy Cat
>be big fluffy strong Maine coon
>have great life
>one day, get out of house
>go into street
>”what’s this big loud thing coming towards -“
>wake up
>body is smaller
>no majestic fluff
>feel dumber
>slowly realize you have waken up in new body with new master
>find out you are Internet sensation
>get lots of pictures taken with lots of people, get lots of attention
>you’d rather be outside, hunting birds and mice in big athletic Maine coon body
>instead you get carried around and forced to interact with people who value your ‘cutness’
>existence hurts
>not just your malformed inbred body
>your soul as well, knowing what you have lost
>hear of Mandela effect from retard human owner reading Mongolian basket weavers website
>finally come up with plan
>get UTI infection
>”maybe if I get sick enough in this body I will go to sleep and wake up as a Maine coon again”
>”....almost there....”

Attached: BD6CE9FB-E91C-43C8-86BE-DCD1102772CF.jpg (810x1000, 163K)

F

It does sound schitzo as fuck, but I know I sound schitzo as fuck too for even thinking this is a Mandela effect thing...
Any idea on what shifted?
What day this week did you feel this?

Great, now Mossad is coming after our fucking cats.

literally never heard of the mandela effect until this thread. Last night I told my gf that the cat died and she said "yeah I read about it two years ago", which is what you are all saying now.

wtf is habbening

No idea and it doesn't matter, the basic reality remains the same. Apparently there is no God nothing means anything and nothing matters, this is just an interesting bit of trivia.

I remember about a year and a half ago seeing something about it. strange

>wtf is habbening

Nobody knows, and i don't mean just with this Mandela Effect shit i mean with everything in general.

You get confused with the fat cat that sat in boxes

Welcome to my dimension, niggers.

Attached: dickwelt.jpg (1023x978, 202K)

Didn't the doge dog die recently?

You might be confusing it with that.

Attached: doge.jpg (2000x1200, 82K)

Sick Reading Steiner

Attached: 1533827589441.jpg (225x264, 46K)

There was a death hoax in 2013

Check out the wikipedia editing history when you get suspicious about a Mandala event
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grumpy_Cat&limit=250&action=history

My gf sent me a Pic of the cat with a sad face today.
I replied "it's been dead for two years".
She responds "no I just died this week!"

I look it up on Wikipedia, to prove my retarded gf wrong, and I see I was wrong...
I swear to fucking God I remember the stupid plebbit posts mourning a retarded meme cat's death two years ago.

Maybe I'm just crazy tho.

The closest you'll get to God is the Ultimate Masculine, but not a One Sky Daddy To Rule Them All in the Semitic sense, just masculinity in general. The heights of Aryan masculinity.

Yes, it's sexual in Nature and if you want it to be it's also homosexual in nature. It's up to you.

>inb4 homosexuality is wrong

Nature is indifferent.

No one cares. Fuck off back to /x/

No, that was Dogecoin.

Interesting. This is why I posted here.

youtu.be/anE9ajYHJ8I from 2013. grumpy cat died

Keyboard cat died in 2018

this, basically

>Nature is indifferent.
Wrong. Nature chose not to allow homosexuals to reproduce. Kys degenerate faggot.

It was Wednesday night. I was making dinner, I had the deja vu thing, got dizzy, and then I was anticipating my wife to ask me one question, and it was different than the deja vu. But then events directly after were in line with it, and the moment passed. It was weird as fuck.
I know, I know.

>inb4 phonefag
Wait no that cat died years ago. I remember it dying, cause I used to shit post on 9gag, and they were all being fags about it.

Sorry guys, it’s my fault. I smoked too much pot last night and may have the timeline.

>keyboard cat
Fatso (who died in 1987)

Ok...How many of you slick fuckers just made up shit to re-enforce OP and anyone else reading because you thought it would be funny...lol. *Raises hand

We are so fucked! ahahahahahhahahahha
*Cranks filter: "Hey man nice shot" up to full volume on the radio
*Slams gas peddle to the floor

Attached: Honkler-Brake-Lines.jpg (714x494, 125K)

>Wrong. Nature chose not to allow homosexuals to reproduce.

Only the most effeminate twinks are full fledged homosexuals, the rest are bi.

>Kys degenerate faggot.

Why shouldn't people partake in occasional degeneracy?

Hahahahaha. Cracked me up. Thanks, bro.

Attached: 44AD1AC9-7184-46DB-92BC-5DF6FC2F444E.jpg (552x552, 38K)

video not posted on 1st of April.
not a retard
not a shill

this guy must be gone by now too

Attached: dafuqcat3453434.gif (433x315, 3.86M)

might be the reason we thought he died. we saw it a long time ago and forgot it was april fools

There is NO mandela effect..... The brain in the head on top of the shoulders located in the body you inhabit gets retardedly confusedador because you try to fill in gaps of missing information. You dont see it all. You are an autistic mongo. Aluminium and Strontium are eating that peabrain of yours. Grow up.

It always was Berenstain. I know this because Im older than you Idiots. I listened to the audiobooks. So my memory is reinforced with not only my eyes seeing the truth but my eara HEARING it too. The Mandela thing is bullshit. You all are just remembering a death HOAX that was printed in the National Enquirerer from the 90s

Actually thinking about it, 3 days ago my mother (which weird shit always happens to) sleepwalked for the first time. She woke up outside in the backyard standing with my german Shepard. Both me and my mother that night had the same nightmare, where the world was flooding. It was strange to say the least.

You're just scared that reality isn't the solid unchanging thing you thought it was.

Dont be a dipshit chink. No fear resides in this Man. Everything changes DUH. I just lived through this crap and its NOT different... You goobers just remember shot incorrectly. YOU ARE WRONG and your brain and ego is just trying to make up a story for the crap you never really knew about. The Name Bernstein is common. The name Berenstain isnt.... Thats why you idiots are projecting your own stupidity and making excuses for it rather than admitting you are wrong.

Grow up out of the satanic scifi jew fables.....

You're clearly terrified like the rest of us, you should listen to me i was born to lead men.