I hate everything about how islam is portrayed in the west

ok time for a rant, i'm an 18 year old muslim egyptian male, applied for uni abroad and every single time I see a right wing/conservative figure on the internet its the same shit, I agree with them on basically everything from abortion to the transgender and gender shit. But they always shit on islam. Every single fucking time.
The problem is, these are the only people that i would ever think of socializing with if I were to go abroad, but I know that they will see me as a piece of shit because of how the left and westernized "muslims" are. I DO NOT want to be defended by these faggots that claim to be tolerant and loving, or the whores who think that if they go hitchhiking in iraq they will be safe, because guess what, hitchhiking is not safe if you do it in fucking finland, let alone a 3rd world shithole. I myself would not go hitchhiking on my own country because I know that no matter what country or religion, there are murderers and rapists and kidnappers.
I'm being associated with these pseudo-muslims of the west who honestly only wear islam as a brand to feel special and to victimize themselves, but guess what, if they get in a sticky situation, all the islam goes away, and they drink and fuck and everything. If you're going to be a hypocrite just own it and don't call yourself a muslim at all. I do not want to be associated with any of these shallow assholes, because I do not want some faggot telling me to loosen up and drink or do drugs or whatever, I have a religion that I follow under my own free will, I accept all it's aspects, whether they may be controversial or acceptable. But I do not want to nor plan to force anyone to live under "sharia law" or whatever the fuck that term has evolved to mean.

Attached: islam and the west.jpg (331x453, 77K)

Then we come to the way the right sees islam, terrorists, rapists, monkeys, wife beaters, pedophiles, goat fuckers etc. This image is largely maintained by the saudis and their neighbors. my father never beat my mother nor did my grandfather beat his wife, nor did my uncle beat his aunt and so on. The whole "islam told men to beat their wives" meme is just that. An overexaggerated warped meme. the prophet said that if your wife was constantly causing fights and arguments for no justifiable reason, flicking her with a miswak stick (tooth brush) indicated to her that it was the last straw, and if she caused any more stress on the relationship, he may begin to consider divorce. My mother was 24 when she married my dad, my grandmother 22 and her mother 23. Yes is RURAL ares where people have little to no education, girls are being forced to marry men at 13, which is a problem the educated of us are trying to stop, and this phenomenon has largely decreased over the past decade or so.

To sum up, the only people I would like to associate myself with see me as a degenerate, while the only people who would accept me are degenerates. Sorry for the wall of text.

>The problem is, these are the only people that i would ever think of socializing with if I were to go abroad
Haha, too bad huh

>flicking her with a miswak stick (tooth brush) indicated
>the incel miswak flicking sand dweller vs the wife beating Christian chad

Attached: htph.gif (300x375, 148K)

Islam is based as long as it's not in Europe. That's all
Fuck the jews though

Ok

have sex incel freak

>im 18
stopped reading there kid. your opinion doesn't matter. grow up. you know nothing about anything. also egyptian. go back to building triangles loser.

tl; dr

Maybe if you zealots stopped EXPLODING everywhere we would stop giving you shit about your bronze age "culture." like omg /rant

>as long as it's not in europe
I mainly blame the refugee crisis on arab leaders, arab countries should be taking the bulk of refugees
Ok
Haram
Go ching chong on another thread

Maybe if you americans would stop FUCKING with our governments people will hate you less and will be motivated to actually do productive shit rather than attacks

I flick you with a miswak, scoundrel

>people will hate you less and will be motivated to actually do productive shit rather than attacks
Yeah it really is a tough choice not to blow yourself up, isn't it. Just this morning I was thinking "Oats or C4?"

>We aren't violent savages
>Shoot all gay people and women who had and abortion

The cognitive dissonance is impressive.

>blog

didnt read faggot lmao
islam sucks kys

>hitchhiking isnt safe in finland
Source?

Found the arab diaspora retard LMAO

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

I imagine even Finnish murderers to be too autistic to even stop for any hitchhikers

It's the other way around in Egypt, your women beat up their men more than vice versa, dear Tutankhamun.

The answer is always jews. Whites are friends.

:'(
I love how all of you think we aren't affected by this shit too
I never said there aren't violent savages among us
ok Emin "lmao"

No source really, just saying that hitchhiking is a bad idea regardless

Happens only in the more westernised areas

Why are you even trying, West is shitting on Islam not because it doesn't get what's it about but because memes and giggles are all their nihilistic and hedonistic brains want from this life. Those Right wingers are probably even more degenerate and ugly than leftards. Don't even try.

>I love how all of you think we aren't affected by this shit too
Nobody cares about "you" really.

I know that it's all in vain anyway, but I just wanted to say something Woah there bud, are you a german saying that euros are more important than others? I think I've seen this somewhere, someone warn the kikes

>are you a german saying that euros are more important than others?
Nah but who cares if some random foreigners blow each other up thousands of kilometres away

Just stay in egypt if it triggers you that much

ah-bloo-bloo-bloo

Fair enough I guess, but don't blame the guys that are thousands of kilometers away, blame you governments for letting them in
Education here is shit, so I believe the trade of a much better education for a possibly more complicated social life is worth it.
ah-bla-blee-bloo

>West is shitting on Islam not because it doesn't get what's it about

We get what it's about.
And that's why we shit on it.
The west has been through over a thousand years of Christianity hijacked and contorted into a violent tyrannical expansionist system of power and oppression.
The last thing we want is the spread of a religion that is already all of those things by default.

God damn you’re a whiny raghead

Attached: 854F8EDC-7434-49C0-88ED-EF3182BC6CFF.jpg (392x500, 55K)

Education is meaningless with the advent of the internet. The smartest most successful people in America ave always been dropouts
IQ>>>degrees

Yeah, but firms don't hire you for your IQ do they

I put a tl;dr in the end, besides if you didn't read, why bother posting in the thread? You aren't obligated to do either

Not necessarily. Formal education is more reliable in that it offers a more balanced view and generally selects reliable sources. An autodidact must scrutinize his sources carefully if he uses the internet, since basically anyone can put something on the internet.

I'm an HR lackey. They hire you for accomplishments. Degrees are meaninglessness and the best programmer at my company is a high school dropout

Islam is the religion of intolerance.

Yeah degrees may mean less in certain fields, but I'm going to study engineering, which is a field that relies heavily on degrees, also it's a field that requires a lot more research and budget to do projects and such, not really something that can be self taught easily

>Fair enough I guess, but don't blame the guys that are thousands of kilometers away, blame you governments for letting them in
Is this "Muslim logic"?

islam is an ideology, not a cult, its way past being a cult.
When it was a cult, they had decency, science, honor and reasoning.
Put him in chains and piss on him while he is under your table, or have him at your table as the honored guest, he will always think the same about you if you arent muslim, in both cases.

People who judge anyone based on aspects the object of judgement had no way to control are poor and mediocre. But anyone can grow up and see the truth

I don't feel any sorry for you. Stay in your shithole and rot.

Spanish posters are all pro-Islam faggots

I wanted to be understanding but I don't see how you're different from how you are portrayed. You're the same as they say.

The only nice Muslims I ever met were young Malaysian and Indonesian girls frolicking around Korea for kpopping.

Muslim men are actually worse than trash and I have no sympathy. I dont even like most first worlders either.

your thread belongs on Jow Forums
don't over think things. I don't see why you would waste so much time thinking about foreigners. I guess you're a teenager.

Europe and the Islamic world have been at war for 1400 years, dude.

>your brain on america

Attached: 1555357241406.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

Just you wait, infidel dog
Alhamdulillah

Wait is the muslim here the one being pissed on and the guest or is it the other way around?
I agree, but sometimes it is necessary to have an objective pre determined impression, to help set boundaries the first time you see someone, then form your own opinion. For example, if I knew I was meeting someone who was a convict, it is correct to assume that they may be dangerous, then you can decide the actual threat when you get to know them.
Thanks
>You're the same as they say.
Please elaborate
Jow Forums is just Jow Forums on drugs, I think people on this board are more articulated

>Alhamdulilah
wrong phrase

I don't give a shit about Islam or Muslims. Just keep religion private and shut up

People that cares about crusades or stuff like that should have sex

Ok good for you my man. I can't hide my religion though, anyone who knows my name automatically knows I'm muslim, so I don't have that option

After reading selected portions from Edward Said, I agree with you. Most of the fanatical hatred is purely edgyiness manifested online. The Saudis have done shit for the world image of Muslims. All khaleej, really. The primary basis for the Western identity was created not as something unique in itself, but a reflection on the Near East Orient. Nevertheless, some of my best friends and favorite people come from that region. I've been to Morocco, Alexandria (gave me food poisoning but good city except loads of Fela7een) and all over Lebanon. Everyone was exceptional. I didn't really enjoy the proselytizing to Islam, but I understood it. رمضان كريم يا عزيزي

Clearly the problem here is that you're a conservative

Most people won't care. Some maybe are just scared. But if you're a normal guy people will like you anyway. Nobody hates kebab sellers or people like that. They hate going to a neighborhood and find only Muslims. But that's understandable imo

>Wait is the muslim here the one being pissed on and the guest or is it the other way around?

He's saying muslims are sectists and will treat the "kuffar" as the ultimate Other no matter what we nonmuslims do and I mostly agree. You guys are like scientologists, only older. Your scripture is like 20% kuffar expeditions for moral conduct.

based, brother

Meant to say Insha'Allah
Sorry brother

go back to your shitholes

لا

yes, will come back to Liechenstein in a few months

are you that chink from /mena/ who was friends with krieg?

رمضان مبارك يا صديقي
Conservative islam is the only islam, it cannot be bent or reshaped as what happened to christianity
Where I live, and throughout the middle east actually, foreigners are almost worshipped, even though they are "kuffar", they are given the best jobs, the 2x the salaries for doing the same jobs as a local an no one touches them, older people dislike them internally but that's about it.

شكرا أخي

This

lol

islam is a jewish religion just like christrianity
fuck off schlomo, i will not pray to yahweh

>or uni abroad and every single time I see a right wing/conservative figure on the internet its the same shit, I agree with them on basically everything from abortion to the transgender and gender shit. But they always shit on islam. Every single fucking time.
They talk about Islam because according to them there is a huge cultural difference between the culture in their country and the culture in Muslim countries.

seek mental help
actually nevermind, you are 18, grow up

>Stooop! Stoop oppressing me!
>Why can't you just let me hold on to my stoneage beliefs?
>Why won't you let me impose shari3ah on you?
>Why can't you let me genocide the gays and the jews and the christians?

This is a xenophilic board my friend. I think you should take your thread to Jow Forums.

Attached: soyjak.png (211x239, 7K)

This is the irony of Jow Forums. They want similar things as conservative Muslims.

Anyone that justifies himself through his religion and ethnic background is a sack of shit. This goes for Jews, Christians, and Muslims. What gives them the right to Judge everyone? We just keep hurting each other. It doesn't make us better than others, it just satisfies our ego. You want to go on repeating Ancient history? Wars with no good resolutions. We need to let go of these things and just be ourselves. Struggling for dominance of belief systems needs to end. Only together can we discover what the true Kingdom of God is.

Christ, have fucking sex.

Muslims are OK as long as they are living in Islamic lands.

As such, no Muslim should be living in the west as nothing more than a temporary student. Not a single one. Every single Muslim should be extradited to wherever him or his parents come from.

Just stay in your half of the world and there won't be any problems, got it?

It's like you didn't even read the post
I would agree but at the same time, any foreigner that fails in his country comes here and is put on a pedestal. SeeAre you going to mug me or something?

Muslims are living in the west because of Jewish agitators. The Jews know very well the Islamic mindset does not align itself with the western one, and as such, the inevitable outcome of this forced co-habitation is conflict between the two. If Muslims live in their lands, there will be no more conflicts between the west and the Muslim world, and the focus of attention, for Muslim and Christian goes straight to the Jew.

It's always whitey isn't it

ironic
I'm on board anything that blames the jews

>People are supposed to read that
Have sex you Egyptian subhuman

>Education here is shit
education is shit in most mudslime countries because you're a bunch of literal inbred sandniggers

t. kike faggot
Cognitive dissonance is what killing white s.

Wow that’s a lot of typing don’t you have a goat to fuck.

I bet that line was a lot for you too, you're probably sweating your balls off. You probably got your weekly cardio down didn't you? you obese fuck

I bet thinking about it turns you on

We wouldn't have an issue with you if you stayed in your own countries and weren't trying to ethnically cleanse Whites. I don't have any issues with Albanians and Bosnians despite them being muslim because they're White.

I may be turned on by goats and get hard at the though of beating my wife but no, a fat faggot does not excite me

No it is not "based". They took half our lands and nearly broke our civilization. The only reason they stopped is because the Europeans started winning wars. It needs to go back to the desert.

I'm not personally trying to ethnically cleanse whites, i want nothing to do with your whores

Attached: 1552945633347.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: 1552945654501.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

>what is being the world's superpower

If we don't play the game someone else will. Do you think this would be a brighter world would the Bolsheviks have won the Cold War, were we to let China or the EU dominate everything?

I realised that we were feed some misinformation about muslim countries when I read about countries with mostly muslim populations, that are normal fully functional countries. Where people study, work, make families, build roads, produce and consume goods. Here in Poland news and press is in hands of certain people I won't name, but as far as I know, they fear Islam. Unfortunately every nationalist groups swallow this mass media propaganda without second thought.

It's beyond his comprehension as a third worlder how civilized and composed white people are. Don't let it bother you, Mikko. The first world is as foreign to him as the third world us.

>thought

Just stay there.
As long as you muslims support laws in your country that punish apostates, restrict Christian church building, lock up anyone talking about Christianity or promoting it, why in the hell should we accept a single muslim here?

If you want to bitch about Palestine, let go of Cyprus and Constantinople.

If you want to bitch about muslim bans and "muh Islamophobia", kill your imams and leaders who oppress nonmuslims.

It is Muslims responsibility to fight your terrorists and if you don't, thrn don't bitch when one of those terrorists kills a kid here and we come there and put our boots on your neck.

Most of all: YOU ARE NOT VICTIMS.

Nearly every country where muslims are a majority were taken by force, and then cleansed through Islamic Apartheid and double standards of law.

I don't feel sorry for you guys because you are too fucking eveil to everyone for 1400 years and still don't admit it. You just claim you are victims, or soneone brainwashed yoyr critics, or "muh jews."

Muslims are the biggest "dindu nuffin" fuckers on the planet.

OPS MUM AND ME

Attached: 1557922459611.webm (404x720, 516K)