1984 is here, unironically

police FINE pedestrian £90 for disorderly behaviour after he tries to cover his face from facial recognition camera on the streets of London

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7036141/Police-fine-pedestrian-90-facial-recognition-camera-row.html

Attached: 13569616-0-image-a-203_1558003196777.jpg (308x185, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
files.catbox.moe/uetd32.png
files.catbox.moe/07saov.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Officers set up the camera on a van in Romford, East London, which then cross-checked photos of faces of passers-by against a database of wanted criminals.

But one man was unimpressed about being filmed and covered his face with his hat and jacket, before being stopped by officers who took his picture anyway.

After being pulled aside, the man told police: 'If I want to cover me face, I'll cover me face. Don't push me over when I'm walking down the street.'

It comes just weeks after it was claimed the new technology incorrectly identified members of the public in 96 per cent of matches made between 2016 and 2018.

This is china tier or even worse , at least chink authorities know what they are doing

We the people are NOT on Animal Farm!! Next will come chip implants....you think it won't happen? Think again people!!!!!

It doent matter 90% are born slaves, they will tolerate anything ANYTHING

Why the nazi flag? You realize the irony in putting up a nazi flag while criticizing absurdly Orwellian bullshit, no?

Meanwhile yesterday an italian 23 yo guy was fucking stabbed and killed to death in london, guess those cameras really function good

part and parcel

Lol is quite peculiar that the two open flags that have entetered are mediterraneans
Something to hide gypsies?

>memeflaggot
>something to hide
Wut

Btw his name was erik sanfilippo and was found in a goddamn trash bin, nobody knows anything yet.

S TO UK

It is even worse than fiction:

targetedevidence.com

They can only fine him if he shows them his ID.

I wonder what should be done?

Attached: 0841D3B6-9207-42A2-93FF-D169B4FCA460.png (450x450, 391K)

Nobody in his sane mind would want to give more power to this traitorous elite
Also fuck you little rat

VARG IS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING ,
ABANDONE THE CITIES AND HOMESCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN IN THE COUNTRYSIDE!!!!!!

Reagroupe with your people in the countryside and built a tribe

For UK bros, get these, and either insall IR lights or use IR filters on them. Fuck the pigs.

Attached: s-l400 (1).jpg (400x296, 25K)

Too stupid or too proud to tell those Britcops he's a Muslim woman. They cannot tell him he isn't a Muslim woman if he claims that is his identity.

KILL YOUR. LOCAL

>SHERRIFf

>You realize the irony in putting up a Nazi flag while criticizing absurdly Orwellian bullshit, no?
Nazis only targeted the problem, mainly the jews, Other than the jews they really had no other problems.
Britannia is likely going to require everyone to put microchips in their heads so they can be sure they are paying their trash licence.

Attached: das juden.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

>covers his face
>still gets recognized and tracked down
ffs can bongs do ANYTHING right?

>little french woman doesn't want to be your girlfriend
>claim your mother is in the resistance
>suddenly you have qtie french gf
>history is a bitch, the SS guys behaved like religion police
>based shit happend, be proud of it

This is the logival conclusion of a paranoic ((( elite))) that know is guilthy and know that deserve to be exterminated .
Is the problem of an elite that doent feel part of the comunity is any form .
I thought americans were brain dead with muuu guns, but not anymore

I predicted 1984 would happen a while ago. Leftists and other idiots are all on the blue pill now.

>guilty
i thought the exact same thing when i saw this yesterday "guilty conscience"

this is some sort of panic move because they see some kind of pushback on the horizon against wrongs they've committed

He was not a dictator but the soul of the nation

Attached: the-fuhrer-nuremberg-in-car-surrounded-by-people-1933-from-the-hitler-GF2524.jpg (1300x948, 236K)

Attached: 20190517_200024.jpg (1299x905, 829K)

Attached: hitlers-car-mobbed.jpg (400x458, 76K)

Worse than 1984 in many ways. For one the proles were usually left alone.

Can you imagine this now?

Attached: heinrich-hoffmann-hitler-nazi-party-rally-11.jpg (1556x1080, 536K)

You're really gonna equate the suppression of militant partisans with people who don't pay there TV license?

Bit of a difference between suppressing rebellion in war on a conquered people vs. your own people in peacetime.

raise and fight

larger resolution:
files.catbox.moe/uetd32.png
files.catbox.moe/07saov.pdf

Attached: secure beneath the watchful eyes (small).png (1192x1677, 3.02M)

last time i had to interact with the cops was years ago when i rolled through a stop sign
had to take safety course
people who i took my course from never notified the nigger infested county office i took their faggot course
almost lost my ability to drive to my fucking job which would have ruined what i worked so hard to build, (try making it 1hr drive to work with no car living alone)
never done anything truly bad in my life, just rolled through a sign and almost had my entire existence ruined because some faggot pig dosen't get laid enough
haven't interacted with a single member of faggot law enforcement since. they only wanna chat when they have some money to make off of you. could care less anyways. would rather die that befriend cops at this point.
people who choose to become law enforcers are power hungry faggots and deserve the same rope niggers do.