The globalhomo has now penetrated Asia. The destruction of Asia has begun, Muslims will be left to take over the world

The globalhomo has now penetrated Asia. The destruction of Asia has begun, Muslims will be left to take over the world.

archive.is/sgEyz

Attached: 20190517_101247.jpg (1440x1388, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
youtube.com/watch?v=15zeJMAolHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brown the rice, pay the price

Attached: E. Michael Jones.jpg (178x283, 19K)

this is a white man's dream come true

taiwan doesnt exist, its fine

Its gonna get banned as soon as the Chink Overmind reconquers Taiwan.

they are doing this simply because they want to be "more western".

taiwanese people don't give a shit about gay rights. Taiwan is always desperate for approval and a pat on the head from euro american countries.

Taiwan is protected by the United States and now that the globalhomo has sinked it's tentacles into the country, the chinks won't want it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs

Attached: E. Michael Jones1.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Homosexuality is a form of population control it keeps strong families that government can't control from being formed.

How does this video only have 10,000 veiws.

(((youtube)))
EMJ is all over anonymous forums.
he must have like 200k subs in youtube. but they prune the numbers. at least thats what i think is happening

Attached: History.jpg (981x1545, 126K)

I believe that, that video gets posted everytime the globalhomo comes up.

China should invade Taiwan immediately.

>Muslims will be left to take over the world
why do people keep perpetuating this meme?
Christianity is also clearly against homosex the problem is the people who don't care about anything

>Christianity is also clearly against homosex

Kek

Attached: image (2).jpg (715x536, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=15zeJMAolHs

Attached: chadpriest.jpg (1119x480, 134K)

Let's see how the Taiwan bro explain this. I'll be waiting for you Taiwan bro.

The people actually voted against it. But the government just pushed it through anyway. Same as they did here.

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Romans 1:26
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

etc. I am getting strong vibes here that we are in the timeline we are not supposed to be unless we want to be armageddonned

Attached: 1557939008673.jpg (4752x3168, 2.58M)

The explanation is that the US government forced it on them. Remember, Trump declared a global war on homophobia last year.

Kek, that's awesome, i remember when our very traditional catholic church got all faggy and had a guy named mark with sleeve tattoos start doing the music, after the old woman who sung hymns like a bird died.

>Modern Christian's giving a fuck about what the Bible has to say.

Based Xinping will put them into death camps when the Chicoms retake taiwan.

Attached: xi_jinping_emperor_president_china.jpg (610x441, 82K)

BASED AND REDPILLED!

TAIWAN TRUE CHINA, FELLOW NAZI GOYS!