I notice whenever pro-abortion people try to dehumanize 6 week or 8 week old...

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

I notice whenever pro-abortion people try to dehumanize 6 week or 8 week old fetuses, they use these shitty computer renderings that completely warp the fetus into looking far more inhuman than the fetus looks in reality. If you see someone posting this propoganda, post the real photo.

Attached: 6-week-fetus-picture.jpg (136 KB, 1024x800)

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Source for the picture on the left?

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Source. true if big

Attached: 1558039213558.jpg (201 KB, 1080x1308)

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

38% is still huge given the birthrates of white women

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Dehumanizing the enemy.
What is war tactics 101?
Learn to propaganda, faggot.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

at least half of the 38% is spics

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Big if enormous

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

This is why ive been pro choice for the past 20 years...340k niggers killed yearly by abortion. Think of all the tax dollars and other, more important lives saved.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Hard to hate the population control sneak masters

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

They really should have made it 12 weeks and then they couldn't have any rational defense. It's a much better starting point than 6 weeks which seems extreme to people.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

It doesn't prevent them from having kids. In the end they still have as many kids as welfare affords them. What it does prevent is white girls who want to focus on their career from having kids ever in their life.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

rich people take "mcabort" flight to the neighbouring state
poor people the trash bin

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Wtf I like abortion now

John King
John King

Attached: 1558113584326.jpg (143 KB, 812x960)

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

The fetus on the left doesn't look much different tbqh

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Studies have shown us that one common factor between all events humans consider evil is the lack of empathy among individuals. Historical evil comes from a lack of love and mercy. let a group believe another group is less human than them based on arbitrary factors and you have the recipe for a perfect storm. Yet you people are no different and also like to play at being morally righteous while dehumanizing others.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

She did the math wrong because half the population cant have pregnancies. Black women are 13 percent of all women and get 40 percent of abortions.

Abortion does not change fertility rates. Thats a myth spread by morons. Its used by negresses to control the timing of when they shit out their next welfare ticket and when they decide theyre done popping out welfare tickets they go right back to the abortion clinic and get an IUD or tubes tied bc thats the only birth control that doctors know the dumb nigs cant fuck up. The total number of kids they have stays the same no matter how many abortions they get.

Black women in poverty even INTENTIONALLY have as many kids as possible because each one means more welfare. If she doesnt have niglets she gets almost zero gibs. Ive never understood how Jow Forumstards think they understand niggers so well yet are so incredibly stupid and ignorant when it comes to the most basic fact about negresses getting pregnant. Theyre doing it on purpose. Abortion only adjusts the timing, it has nothing to do with how many niglets they want and choose to have to maximize their gibs.

I wish abortion would change fertility rates but they dont.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Attached: 6-weeks-old-baby-clearly-reacts.webm (1.13 MB, 360x640)

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

I'm calling bullshit on you

That's clearly not the same stage.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Get your eyes checked Ahmed. Y'all got that famous NHS right?

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

t. shitskin

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

stuff like this is absolutely crushing to the left. Spamming things like that will work.

Attached: Its-Over.jpg (53 KB, 571x448)

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

I mean it looks different but it doesn't look more human than the one on the right

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

studies have shown that men don't feel empathy towards their enemies
What an incredibly insightful comment.

William Cruz
William Cruz

Literally looks like a tiny, underdeveloped baby. Right one looks like some reptile. Anyway kys retard.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

The biggest.
The truest.
Spitting mad facts here brother.
I've seen 5-6 nigglets running around slums in my city and the mom clearly cannot feed them all on her minimum wage job. Maybe 1 nigglet has promise, but even that will be crushed by the people he's around.
I think the most sad thing about this is that leeching off of Welfare keeps them out of power and poorer than most. And it's not just exclusive to blacks but to the lower class in general.
Honestly, that sounds like it was the plan all along.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Left = 11 weeks

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Any 1 have charts or green text regarding the harm of abortions on the women?

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Left = 6 weeks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Attached: CzmC0IIXEAAwRMm.jpg (63 KB, 1200x675)

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Use a condom or a birth control pill you dumb bitch.

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

bullshit

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

fetuses at the early stage is actually indistinguishable to other mammal fetuses.
biologically different but physically look the same.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

babies are disgusting I wouldn't care if all of them died tomorrow

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Attached: foetusnew460.jpg (16 KB, 460x276)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Yup, killing the unborn is evil
Cutting parts off of a newborn is evil
Genital mutilation on the mentally ill is evil
Being taught to hate your own kind is evil
What else is new

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Whats wrong kike?

Attached: 4056961541-d60d9d2e8c.jpg (10 KB, 200x205)

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

I shove my fingers into my eyesssss

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Attached: DF398AF8-81B8-4ADA-8F4F-792EF6DB2721.gif (857 KB, 200x166)

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Leftist will tell you this is not a human

Attached: babygrayson2.jpg (81 KB, 699x393)

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

For crying out loud we have to ban abortions right now or else my based black americans will not eventually genocide us.
Christian America before White America. Jesus before race, always.
And praise Kanye West, best artist to ever exist, better than that Beethoven homosexual.
No, I'm not a closet homosexual either.

Attached: 1557364537074.png (163 KB, 601x634)

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

If this doesn't fill you with The Rage, I don't know what possibly could.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

ABORTION RIGHT IS HUMAN RIGHT

Attached: scarlett2.png (469 KB, 600x362)

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Hey man, kill it anyway. I really don't give a fuck. You're pretending like you do because you're part of a fucking cult. It has literally nothing to do with you. Fuck off

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Is it dead or alive ?
please tell me Alive
please tell me Alive
please tell me Alive
please tell me Alive
please tell me Alive
please tell me Alive

Attached: 1512836022804.gif (44 KB, 400x204)

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

As if you become human when you pass through vagina.

Attached: 14731222-10210626465439860-2912118096704302444-n-e1477588928558.jpg (49 KB, 702x441)

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Did he died?

Attached: 1539904907584.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

This is rather disgusting I'm off to vesectomy now, Jow Forums

Attached: 15253561656860.jpg (106 KB, 461x445)

John Clark
John Clark

Also why they freak out so badly when protesters hold signs of abortion pics. The truth is a visceral gut punch to human instincts.

David Gomez
David Gomez

stillborns (dead)

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

she did the math wrong
nice catch user. I'm usually good at catching dumb mistakes like that but i missed it.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

What's wrong biggot? That's just a piece of meat, doesn't even look human!

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

It's a bald eagle egg.
It doesn't even look a like bird.

Attached: egg.jpg (141 KB, 800x450)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Why is the debate about outlawing abortion - and not trying to understand and help the people, who seek it?

If there is a general demand for it, then it might suggest that there is a structural problem in society, we are not addressing.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Fuck this shit world
you know whats the SAD part?
women in Pooland are seething for something that does not even concern them
all women here have the same image as their status

Attached: 1511839899024.jpg (109 KB, 901x883)

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

That's just a piece of meat, doesn't even look human
W-what are you suggestin'?

Attached: cannibalsinbrazil.0.0.jpg (461 KB, 1200x800)

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

They're trying to distract people from reality with a picture of what a forming human body looks like early in its development. It's an extreme form of dehumanization... We all know what the fetus turns into, which is a baby. They're so bent out of shape trying to justify what they intrinsically understand is the amoral murder of a defenseless human being they will stoop to anything.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Guys, post your best arguments against abortion, I'm making a list

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

BASED.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Child murderers are the real victims.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Most of the abortions are done by stupid sluts who doesn't care about children life, or by rape victims. You cannot help those by the time they show up.

Jose King
Jose King

DESU, scientists too create artificial fetuces, and then kill them after 14 days, but those cannot become baby, because there's no way to incubate them.

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

This fetus is much more advanced than 6 weeks.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

You're a fucking retard.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

The structural problem is that life is expensive. Because fiat money (backed by nothing and issued at interest) in inflationary.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Your pic reminds me of evolutionists who forged drawings of animals & humans in the womb to make them appear more similar.

Attached: file.png (220 KB, 450x356)

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

stupid sluts
doesn't care about children life
What do you know about them being "stupid", just because they perform an action, you disapprove of?
Do you possess the ability to know the situations of all women's lives, who get impregnated?

rape victims
So they are to blame for the rape and therefore have to live with the consequences? No men want to defend her from that?

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

I'm pro-abortion, cos that shit might save my ass sometime. Still I consider it unethical, but I want to have an option. It's like pro-gun
dude, why you need that sten replica? You wanna kill ppl
no, but id like to have this option in case i may need to

Also, do pro-life ppl consider plan b pills unethical? I dont like them, cos they might fuck up a girls body, but what else are we gonna do? Marry?

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Umngh. Planned Parenthood earns way too much to stop this. THEY want women to get pregnant and spend money to kill unborns.
the problem is way deeper than you might think

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

no its not. notice the lack of lower limb development, this is right in line with 6-7 weeks.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

You're those creepy free-bleed feminist freaks that pose with their stillborn fetuses while they rot in your arms.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Are you retard? The drawings and photoes in the picture are quite similar.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

The structural problem is that life is expensive.
If the motivation for abortion is economical, then why not economically support the mother and the child by providing foundation for a good life with a child?

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

The one thing I'll never understand with this whole abortion debacle is that when a woman miscarries everyone is expected to show sympathy and empathy with that woman but when a woman has an abortion it doesn't matter, it's just a "clump of cells"?? Imagine saying that to a woman who miscarried??? So basically an embryo is only worthy based on what its mother is feeling??? If it's just a clump of cells in the case of abortion then it's just a clump of cells all round.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

I looked it up, the first one was premature and alive in that photo.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

They're stupid because they were surprised, despite knowing that having a dick cum in their cunt causes pregnancy. They're stupid because, despite having access to every single form of preventive birth control that exists, they still became pregnant... They're stupid because, despite the child being conceived against all of the natural and manmade odds stacked against it, they want to murder their child because it is inconvenient.

A grown adult should understand the consequences of their actions and act accordingly beforehand to prevent a pregnancy. A person that is not stupid would know this and accept responsibility for their actions.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

The real trick is empathizing with them, knowing and understanding their motives, and committing to your war against them anyways because you know it’s what you must do.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Also he died about two hours afterward.

Attached: Sad.jpg (36 KB, 640x631)

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

My argument is usually something like this
Human is human at all stages of life. We don't consider old sick people as not human, we don't consider retards as not human, we don't consider people in coma not human. Why are the most vulnerable and fragile underdeveloped humans who WILL become developed human are not considered as human? They're humans in the very beginning stages of their life. We all been there, we all ex-fetuses, we are humans and so are they.
Also i bring up that's its barbaric tradition from 5 thousand years ago. And that future humans will look at this with disgust and horror. There's nothing progressive about it. Its the worst remnant of our primitive past. Its a wastefulness of human life and potential on a genocidal scale. There's no telling how many great scientists and philosophers we lost, all because someone didn't want responsibility.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

24 week old "clump of cells"

Attached: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183)

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

bump

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Or you can just slaughter your enemies with no empathy, take their lands and their women and erase their history. Worked great for both of our ancestors you cuck.

Tyler James
Tyler James

I didn't say all of them, I said most of them. Most of them are stupid idiots who doesn't give a think to get a contraception. If you're stupid enough to get a creampie, without giving a thought about the consequences, then you'll jump to the opportunity to get an abortin, without giving a shit about the baby.

So they are to blame
Where did I say I blame them? I said you cannot help them, that's all I've said.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Human is human at all stages of life.
Let's not forget then, that many ready-to-divide fertilised egg-cells cannot penetrate cervix mucose membrane ad thus are flushed to the toilet. Like literally, half of the (potential) humans end up down the drain.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

fetus deleteus

Attached: D9D618BD-63C1-46A9-8729-0639CB3EAD86.png (448 KB, 900x900)

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

Fertilized eggs =/= fetus. Stop making our flag look bad, you degenerate fucktard.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Human is human at all stages of life
These are your own words, you imbecil. This is exactly why there's 14-days rule in science, to separate fertilized eggs and fetuses.
This is YOU who mixes these up by your stupid remark.

Mason Price
Mason Price

almost the size of a jelly bean
much more advanced
Retarded nigger.

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (13 KB, 226x223)

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

fetus deleteus
We should use this term instead of abortion. Inventing new language is half of the solution of the problem.

Attached: Pq1GIW2.png (270 KB, 610x343)

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Are you retarded and blind?

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Who said that human begins at fertilization you mongoloid? Fetus is human. Sperm and egg are not. Im not mixing anything you dipshit.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

What would you suggest should happen to rape victims? Would you expect them to suck it up and embrace motherhood for an unwanted and forced upon child carrying traits of a person, who assaulted them?

John Sanders
John Sanders

muh rape
0.1 of all abortions. Thats like saying why murders should go to prison if 0.1 are wrongly accused. Completely irrelevant and should not taken into consideration under any lawmaking.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Always thought that was weird. The first ultrasound we got looked like a little person and it was only about 2 months in maybe...
It is straight dehumanization.

Attached: 1556117312494.jpg (119 KB, 688x860)

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

There are plenty of rape-children that exist who would otherwise not exist. Do they deserve to not exist due to the whims and feelings of a woman? The feelings of women are worthless. Picture related is worth more than the lives of 10,000 stupid whores. I don't give one iota of a FUCK about stupid women. Go suffer like you deserve and bring forth an existence into this world so that you do at least one good thing in your entire life.

To make an exception for rape, or whatever, is to deny the existence of countless men based on the whims and feelings of women.

Fuck women, fuck their feelings, and fuck their comfort.

Attached: week12-baby.jpg (39 KB, 280x264)

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

No I'm not, I've spent several years looking at clumps of cells like that in Uni. You can clearly see, that embrions are structurally identical.

Fetus is human
And where does fetus start? After 6 weeks, you dumb idiot? Make clear definitions first, before wagin wars on something.

What would you suggest should happen to rape victims?
You cannot help them, so they are free to do abortion, duh.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

For rape victims:
Allow the abortion and charge the rapist with murder.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

LET THE SUBHUMAN BABBIES DIE

THEY WILL ALWAYS BE EITHER COMMUNIST OR BROWN

DON'T BE A CHRISTKEK

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

If you spent years looking at cells in university, you wasted all of your time. I spent plenty of time in university studying molecular and cellular biology, and those drawings are clearly a bunch of bullshit. They are clearly not morphologically identical, you'd have to be a liar to say that. You're a russian so lying and being a cryptokike is in your blood I suppose.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Would you expect them to suck it up
I would have no one suffer pain indignity. That is why we must consider feeling bad a crime against society.
Only until we outlaw all cancer and injury will we be free from the tyranny of reality. If it takes a million dead children piled upon the rubble of a once great nation - so be it.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Absolutely this

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

You can always give victim a huge sum of money if she decides to give birth to her abomination, and send it to the "adoption house" (forgot the word).

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Make clear definitions first, before wagin wars on something.
There are clear definition retard. Just because you don't know what scientific definitions of zygote, embryo, fetus and IMPLANTATION are - doesn't mean they don't exist.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Fuck women, fuck their feelings, and fuck their comfort.
Well, you embrace the full Jow Forums experience I guess. But you do not represent me.

Strong men are alpha enough to protect and admire and protect women.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

who cares how looks a 6 or 8 week fetus?

living is not breathing. if you are an autistic, who does not know how to communicate, does not know how to have social relationships, does not travel, has no education or does not work... Is that life?

Abortion is useful to avoid that kind of future in humans.

Are you going to be born retarded? abortion.
Are you going to be born deformed? abortion.
Are you going to be born on a shit family? abortion.

Those who do not support abortion in Jow Forums are incels or abrahamic faggots

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Go prep Jamal, alpha cuck.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Strong men do not worship women, cuck slave. You are from denmark, a place where strong men do not exist. You are part of a new effeminate empire of feminist cuckoldry and are totally alien to the masculine and the patriarchal traditions of real Europe.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Are you going to be born retarded? abortion.
Are you going to be born deformed? abortion.
Are you going to be born on a shit family? abortion.
How are those any different from being born Bulgarian?

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Oh, please, embrios are all morphologically identical on the large scale, only details are different, and the further them apart on the evolution tree, the bigger the number the details that are different. It is clear from the picture.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

The only fetus's that matter are white fetus's. All present and future pregnant black or any non white woman should be forced to have an abortion, if she denies than she too will be executed. At least until the white genocide problem is fixed.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Attached: indiadotwebm.webm (2.87 MB, 270x360)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Nobody actually knows what a real live fetus looks like because no women have had light enough skin to see into to find out

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Or if the fetus is mixed. The forced abortion rule shall apply.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Reminder to avoid casper pussy at all costs lads

Attached: EBEB0B90-BFBA-4DC0-9274-27A32A7F3EC4.jpg (193 KB, 1300x869)

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

What species of Jew are you? Are you Khazar?

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Haha! If all the whores in Russia were aborted, the country would run out of women.

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

You are part of a new effeminate empire of feminist cuckoldry
Would be great if that was true, right? We have prettier women than your goblinas and le 56% faces.

Unhealthy individuals like you, who have had traumas revolving around women, turn out to lack empathy for them because of your own misery. Like the leftist feminists have been traumatized to hate men. You are pathetic just like them

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

if you are an autistic, who does not know how to communicate, does not know how to have social relationships, does not travel, has no education or does not work... Is that life?

A man stranded on an island is lifeless? The man who's existance was spent
improving his hometown and family never lived? The countless millions who were born before education was widely available? Your definition of life is absurd.

John Peterson
John Peterson

Just because you don't know
It is quite clear that you didn't thought about the scientific definition, when you wrote your bullshit statement, I cite:
Human is human at all stages of life.

Now you try to make up an excuse that you've ment that
human is human at all stages of being human
which is a different statement.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Homology is similarity, not "identical." You can't say that they are identical yet different, stop speaking in double-speak. You only say identical because you're ideologically driven by the false axioms and assumptions of evolutionism, but of course you would since you're a russian, which means you're basically a nihilist that has been born and molded by a totally depraved nihilistic indoctrination machine. Anyway evolutionism is beyond the scope of this thread so I'll stop here.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Tell me whats wrong with the abortion? Do you think if mother will be forsed to give a birth she will 100% love the child that she didn't want and he will have a good live?

Attached: 15324599126240.jpg (11 KB, 480x447)

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

And you have a lack of empathy for innocent developing humans that haven't even had a chance to experience existence. You think it's okay for a woman to just snuff men out of existence because of their feelings. You are a cuck faggot and you deserve death.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

This is an appeal to emotion. Most arguments against abortion are basically normie level shit like "look at this cute baby or you wouldn't abort ghandi would you?"

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Adoption.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Enlightening. Get back to me when our academic institutions hold courses on deconstructing blackness or kikeness.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Vasectomy
Less slavshits
Well done OP

Attached: 1557733409897.gif (1.05 MB, 316x306)

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

looks like it would be delicious fried in pan with some garlic butter then seasoned.

In all seriousness I have had an abortion, no regrets. It felt amazing getting that parasitic clump of cells out of my body. no regrets.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

refuting the lies on embryology is an appeal to emotion
lol, you are a complete and utter brainlet

Attached: brainlet.jpg (5 KB, 231x250)

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

This argument is nothing more than 'its life would be less than perfect, so we should kill it'. Fucking stupid.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

You can't say that they are identical yet different
Seriously, fuck you. I can.

Attached: 17196804-abstract-word-cloud-for-dialectical-materialism-with-related-tags-and-terms.jpg (167 KB, 1300x803)

Connor White
Connor White

i·den·ti·cal
/ˌīˈden(t)ək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: identical

similar in every detail; exactly alike.

I realize you're a russian so you don't quite understand english as a language. No, you can't, faggot.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Its not like every single child gets adopted. Would you adopt a nigger?

Attached: 15203641178080.png (423 KB, 720x720)

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Big if nig

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

A man stranded on an island is lifeless?
improving his hometown and family never lived?
You're telling me they're adult people with a conscience and they've decided that way of life?
The countless millions who were born before education was widely available?
models of society change. Maybe they didn't have an educational system like the current one, but they did have lives according to their eras

And to bring into the world a child without a brain, is that ok? you can do a youtube channel and show it to everybody??

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

You think...
You don't know what I think, but you project my arguments upon a stereotype that you hate. I am aware of the cognitive limits of this board, so I didn't expect anything else.

just snuff men out of existence
What do you mean by that?

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

This meand cutting down the black birth rate is even more important because they breed like rabbits compared to us.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

The argument is that we shouldn't enable homicide against innocent humans, unborn or otherwise. The "normie" counter argument is "fetuses aren't human hur durr they're a CLUMP OF CELLS!! Just look at this super realistic computer rendering of a reptilian blob! See?! If it doesn't look like a human then it's obviously not a human!"

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

No, you can't
I know you're an autist, but I've pinned "dialectical materialism.jpg" for a reason.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

they look similar to me too. What did I miss?

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

They really should have made it 12 weeks and then they couldn't have any rational defense. It's a much better starting point than 6 weeks which seems extreme to people.

At six weeks there's no rational defense that can be made. Hell, at conception there's no rational defense that can be made, an individual human being is created, and all that's required is time for it to fully develop.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

If I was a celebrity or feminist.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Good thread but you should edit the OP image to make it clear which is real and which is the computer rendering.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

White women only abort BBC bred babies and retards not counting teen moms

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Why's no one making memes to upset normies

Attached: 1523787394724.jpg (32 KB, 500x345)

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Super power by 2020

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

what do you mean by this
Talk about cognitive deficiencies.
you don't know what I think
Yes, I do. You are implicitly defending abortion and the woman's right to choose. You're also from Denmark. That is sufficient to approximately understand you. RIDF member, crying about women's suffering. You proposed that if there's an abortion demand, there's some kind of structural problem in society. Yes, the problem is that women and men are depraved and wicked trash that want to practice mass blood sacrifice to moloch.

Your autistic word salad meme picture is meaningless trash, you cannot say that something is both identical and different as that is a direct contradiction; you can ignore basic lexicology but that just makes you a pilpuling cryptokike.

And you look 99.99etc% similar to a nigger.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Attached: 1554899983353.jpg (60 KB, 720x665)

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

A bit fishy but yeah that's what a normal inbred Muslim fetus looks like. Not sure what the big deal is.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

you cannot say that something is both identical and different as that is a direct contradiction
Which is exactly how dialectical materialism works. Well, if you don't get the joke, there's nothing I can do.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

lmao you can't even explain it, what a sad loser to be defending something you don't even see yourself

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

*steps on it*
Hahaha whoopsie daisy

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Saw this posted yesterday with confirmation this is 6 weeks. Still looking into finding the original source, but 99% sure it's definitely 6 weeks

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

this jewish system of lies and deceit known as dialectical materialism works through contradictions and pilpul so it's okay
I'm not sure what joke you're trying to make, but you're not funny so it's difficult to identify as such.

Explain what? How can I explain something that is right there for you to see? The drawings are clearly much more similar than the reality, and if you cannot see that you're just a fucking liar.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

the problem is that women and men are depraved and wicked trash that want to practice mass blood sacrifice to moloch.
.. and where do they get these weird cravings for "sacrificing" to moloch? Would it be worth trying to understand, or should we just outlaw any kind of behavior, we do not understand, and ignore the negative impact the consequences of the law might have on people?

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

Actually, I'd like to see a Jow Forumstard taking care of a retard who shits his pants all his life. Or taking care of a child product of a rape.

How easy it is to express an opinion from the comfort or thinking that something like this will not happen to someone in your family or to yourself.

Attached: 1526784663091.gif (963 KB, 500x438)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

They get these cravings from the overall occult schema of global jewry. Outlawing depravity and degeneracy is necessary in conjuction with annihilating the root, which is jewry. Perceived "negative" consequences of stamping out wickedness and depravity is not negative at all, suffer as you deserve for being a lowly dog.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

I agree with your point of view, but they're using the argument that 6 weeks isn't long enough to detect pregnancy, it's just a cluster of cells, etc. The first trimester (12 weeks) is a very reasonable position where they wouldn't be able to strawman with these arguments.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

If that photo doesn't satisfy people here they can look up Lennart Nilsson's photo essay, "Drama of Life Before Birth," punblished April 30, 1965.

Attached: pg62-631.jpg (81 KB, 838x559)

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Oooh look at that baby! How could you abort something that looks like a baby! You would have to be literally Hitler!
k

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Wouldn't it be convenient, if everything was the Jews fault?
I mean, this way I wouldn't have to think hard about problems (that I honestly wouldn't have the mental capacity to engage in with curiosity anyways), and by memorizing a few punch lines, I could appear as victor in any online debate!

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

No one who is against abortion gives a shit what an embryo looks like because they understand human life begins at conception, no matter what it looks like. The only point of showing the resemblance between embryos and human beings is to counter the bug people who claim "it's just a CLUMP OF CELLS!"

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Are you going to pay for it?

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Protect women from danger? Or protect women from (?) by killing a baby?

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Uh huh... you didn't need to use any pictures when you explained the pro choice argument. Although you guys love those posters of abortion gore. Looks like strawberry shortcake

Nolan White
Nolan White

We already pay it. The government supports poor children, nobody dies from hunger in Europe or America. Even if they didn't, how easy was to grow a child when we were hunters? The reason is not economical, that's bullshit. Proof: poor people have more children on average.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Spics
Getting abortions
doubt.webp

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

low information brainlet
You aren't providing any sort of argumentative substance to respond to anyway. You are a lowly little yuropoor, cuckbrained, pozzed, zogged, irrevocably.

1) there is nothing wrong with killing human beings given certain parameters
2) it's a refutation of the feminist claim that it is a "clump of cells," if it's a clump of cells, you're a clump of cells
3) there is nothing wrong with abusing emotional tactics against women, since they are lowly emotional creatures who are immunized against pure logic
Every lost male sacrificed to moloch via the whims of depraved women is a loss of unquantifable human capital. Every man lost to abortion is a potential Steinmetz, and that is an abomination and a travesty.

Attached: 546465673223525234.png (221 KB, 680x680)

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

This is why I believe nu/pol/ is full of fucking low I fuckheads. Did you just read that statistic and think that the 38% were all pure white babies that were done by pure breed white women? That 38% includes other non-whites, white women with mixed race babies in them, defective downie tier type of babies, Jews,rape, incest, abortions from complications that can kill the mother, mentally retarded white women getting pregnant (seriously retarded people) and I'm sure im leaving out some other bullshit. So when all that's added together I'd wager the real slut white women is extremely low.