Saying "god dammit" or "jesus christ" dooms you to an eternity in hell

Saying "god dammit" or "jesus christ" dooms you to an eternity in hell.

>"Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter,but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
>Mark 3:28 - 29

So what's the point of being a christian if all it takes is one utterance of a word to undo every good thing you've ever done?

Attached: 1482105456652.jpg (535x649, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicstraightanswers.com/why-is-blasphemy-against-the-holy-spirit-an-unforgivable-sin-are-not-all-sins-forgivable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy christ, I'm fucked!

Well shit, fucking christ goddamnit it's a bit late to tell me now.

it means attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit

i want to fuck jesus in the ass. fuck god, i hope he sucks a big fat cock, preferibly mine.

>Saying "god dammit" or "jesus christ" dooms you to an eternity in hell.
Your sins which, blasphemy are a part of dooms you to hell.

>>"Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter,but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
>>Mark 3:28 - 29
Why don't you post the context of that quote?

>So what's the point of being a christian
It's the truth faith and it's how God wants you to live your life.

>if all it takes is one utterance of a word to undo every good thing you've ever done?
What makes you think you know better than 2000 years of Christian teaching?

>1 post by this ID
Yeah. You're a shitposting shill.

All Jews go to Hell. You're just proving that fact.

Believe in a higher power, NP.

Believe in a book created to control people, Full Retard.

Never forget.

christcucks btfo

>Believe in a book created to control people, Full Retard.
Imagine actually thinking that's the purpose behind the bible...you have no idea what you're talking about.

To blaspheme the Holy Spirit, according to our Holy Father, “does not properly consist in offending against the Holy Spirit in words; it consists rather in the refusal to accept the salvation which God offers to man through the Holy Spirit, working through the power of the cross

He might not accept me but I accept him

I don' t see the word "hell" anywhere. Where did you?

inb4 OP and those like him ignores this post.

If Jesus is the holy spirit, how did it descend upon Him after His baptism?

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit isn't a single action but years of unrepentant sin until God leaves you to your own devices. Homosexuals, trannies, and the most depraved leftists are the ones that have managed to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and have had their hearts hardened.

Attached: DE92C9465A3A4ED692DC1B4EF0CE4996.jpg (499x249, 16K)

>Doesn't know about the Trinity.
Go to church.

I've heard that all you have to do is say "I reject the Holy Spirit" and you're gone.

Mark was an idiot, blasphemy was never considered a cardinal sin , it's not even mentioned in the extended commandments, let alone the ten

What do you suppose they meant by that?

Attached: IsI.jpg (684x524, 70K)

That's abomination against god, not blasphemy. You niggers are dumb as fuck

Calm down there, Shlomo

>Don't take the Lord's name in vain

>let alone the ten
2 “I am the Lord your God,
3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

I hate to break it to you, we are the meek that inherited the earth, god left us all to our own devices, long ago .
When I say devices, I mean our PC's and Smartphones

Neither Goddammit nor Jesus Christ mentions the Holy Spirit.

>dooms you to an eternity in hell.
>implying i'm not already there
honk honk

Attached: 1552935880659.jpg (831x799, 326K)

based and red pilled, bailey jay

But currently, you still have a chance at redemption.

When you're in Hell, you won't.

How is using his name in anger misusing his name? I have yet to see an explanation on that?
By your interpretation, saying "SO god help me!" angry is blasphemy

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

What's it like being mentally ill and feeling normal about it?

Jesus is my fren.

Attached: 1529803732351.jpg (618x741, 75K)

God damn what is up with all these religion threads

why are you friends with a rabbi?

>How is using his name in anger misusing his name?
You are only to praise God and speak to him in reverence.

You are not to use his name as a curse or an exclamation in anger, vengeance or hatred.

>By your interpretation, saying "SO god help me!" angry is blasphemy
And? Stop using the name of God in anger, hatred or frustration.

Yes blasphemy is blasphemy, what a revelation

>When I say devices, I mean our PC's and Smartphones
Ya cheeky bastid.

>What's it like being mentally ill and feeling normal about it?

Attached: Tips (4).gif (460x600, 595K)

Least I have friends.

>Jesus is my fren.
Then you have nothing to worry about as long as you walk with Him and do His will.

Bible doesn't originally speak of hell, it wasn't until the Catholics came along , and a Roman faggot emperor made that bible up in a failed attempt to save his country

>Bible doesn't originally speak of hell, it wasn't until the Catholics came along , and a Roman faggot emperor made that bible up in a failed attempt to save his country
"muh judas gospel!"

There's a reason why heretics like you were kicked out of the church.

The verse you quoted says the exact opposite, God forgives slander against himself and all sins but blaspheming the holy spirit is knowing your conscious hearing the holy spirit tell you this something wrong don't do this and choosing to ignore the warnings repeatedly. The reason he won't forgive them is because God uses the holy spirit to influence us and if you keep ignoring it you become deaf to it and he's unable to help.

>you can murder someone and be forgiven but you cannot say "Jesus Christ"

I'VE GOT FRIENDS TOO

Attached: 1549814954495.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Yes, their reasoning is idiotic. That's why it's been refuted.

aren't they the same thing though?

If they lead you to sin, can they really be called "friends?"

You are the one who worships scripture edited by an Emperor that married a boy, that sounds far more like Heresy than anything I have said. Also makes sense as to why priests are so into little choir boys

Ill be your friend user

Attached: 1553535191024.jpg (300x168, 5K)

No it's not the same thing. They are the same being but three separate entities. continuous unrepentant backsliding and continuously living in known sin, / cherishing sin risks blaspheming the holy spirit which is why it's so important we take sinning seriously.

>You are the one who worships scripture edited by an Emperor that married a boy, that sounds far more like Heresy than anything I have said. Also makes sense as to why priests are so into little choir boys
Just because you believe your lies that doesn't make your lies the truth.

Attached: tips (2).jpg (900x900, 69K)

>saying God damn it dooms you to an eternity in hell
>praying psalm 94 and 132 are A-okay, though
Actually seek the Lord, user, and stop fucking around trying to bait dummies.

Attached: even Jesus thinks OP is a faggot.jpg (273x300, 15K)

oh well. no reason to stop now.

rekt

Attached: 1537526925769.jpg (600x909, 31K)

because sin separates us from God and the holy spirit is God's way of bringing us back to him but if we keep ignoring his spirit/ making excuses for ourselves our hearts become hardened and we no longer have the ability to communicate with God.

Dude, it's not lies, the last 5 emperors of Rome married little boys, they even had statues erected to commiserate the event . Seriously, you can go to Italy and see these statues

Nice theology, stupid.

y-you too

I disagree. I think that sin is not only the natural state of man, but the natural state of God, since we were made in his image.
>inb4 sin is satan's corruption
Who made satan and in who's image was he made?

Attached: 1555008929866.jpg (286x176, 9K)

Na. You can literally do anything you want as long as it isn’t a “mortal sin” and god will forgive you if you ask him.
God loves you.

looks like hitler missed one

Attached: Celebrating_Jesus.png (634x416, 270K)

If you read the book of Job, god talks to Lucifer like they are old buddies .
Job was just a wager between friends

THEY ALWAYS DO THB THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS A CLICK AWAY

Fuck off christfag nigger. I can say whatever I goddamn niggering want.

DESU

Of course they are. Satan is as much God's son as Jesus is. He's literally the Father.

t. muslim that doesnt accept that Christianity believes that Jesus is literally God incarnate

Straw man. You don’t understand the goddamn text, dumb ass. If you blaspheme against Christ and god, it means you denounce and deny them. Since Christianity is at its core a belief in the divinity of Christ, you doom yourself through your rejection of him.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Slipping up and curse is not unforgivable. Repentance is the main issue.

he's also the Son isn't he? As in, they are two distinct entities inhabited by the same form, or whatever.

>blasphemes against the Holy Spirit

What even is that? How do you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit?

You suggest this is but you don't know. It must be something literally unspeakable to carry such a huge penalty.

There are probably no gods and the bible is made up

live your life

This is why people kill you guys.

Attached: 1557454769213.png (500x375, 320K)

God damn it what the everfucking jesus faggot christ kind of douchebag post is the stupid shit?

Well I'm fucked, thanks jesus

>it means attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit

In what way?

28 “Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—

Jesus is literally God incarnated into flesh.

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

the ultimate red pill is that everything in the Bible is real, and that Yahweh is actually the Evil creator and ruler of this world, while the actual Good God that christcucks worship is impotent, and the only way you can connect to him is through the annihilation of self.

He's also the Son of God though, as is everything in this Creation, including Satan.

can you show how you know this? so you're saying that if I am consciously offered salvation and turn it down, I am guilty of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit?

Not an argument, Christkike retard. Simply boring and predictable. As unimaginative as a person following a Jewish book to tell him what to do and trying to enslave his fellow white man into the Jewish doomsday cult.

Attached: Chad.jpg (936x526, 98K)

so here's another one.

Loads of experts in here

no, it isn't a one time thing. you are continuously offered salvation.

Yeah but God's name isn't "God".

Jesus loves you so that I don't have to, you fruity faggot.

What do you think will emerge in a place where people have lost hope?

well if you repent and change you will be forgiven
read more here there is a lot of it
catholicstraightanswers.com/why-is-blasphemy-against-the-holy-spirit-an-unforgivable-sin-are-not-all-sins-forgivable/

>tfw recently found my Christian faith again after years of rejecting it
>tfw attending church twice a week and doing what I can to spread the message of the lord (without being a dick about it, only talking to those who ask)
>tfw still say "god damnit" or "Jesus Christ" from time to time

I instantly apologize for it because its more habit than anything, will I be okay?

>we were made in his image.

There are two parts in Genesis where God creates man. And I'm not going to tell you where, you'll have to read it, carefully.

it’s the only thing that really makes sense, since all sins are forgiven (except blasphemy against the holy spirit) and those who reject Christ go to hell. Do you really think God is so arbitrary and chaotic to make uttering some words an offense worthy of eternal damnation?

christcuck filth. degenerates. idolising rotting corpse of jew arab monkey for thousands of years. fanatical about it. you trash must be destroyed, humiliated and erased from history as much as yid

yeah okay.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I do it too, I even say JFC. It’s automatic but I pray for God to remove the words from my mouth.

thats some cute mental gymnastics, is this how the preists justify their own homosexuality? "it actually means this in the bible, my hot little bitch"

>the sin is not unforgivable because of its seriousness, but because the sinner lacks the proper disposition to seek forgiveness and thereby to be forgiven. As St. Thomas Aquinas said, “…It excludes the elements through which the forgiveness of sin takes place.” How can the Lord forgive us and reconcile us to a sharing in His life if we refuse to recognize the sin as a sin and to say, “Please forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned against you and my neighbor”? This “hardness of heart” leads to a sustained and firm rejection of the love and mercy of God, which in turn leads to damnation

Well then it's a good thing you put "god dammit" and "jesus christ" in the holy quotes of salvation.

>Jews being heretical
Why am I not surprised.

heaven must be empty fuckin every says jfc or gfd.

Went to confession. Don't do it anymore. If I slip up, I will regret it fully, try harder and go to confession to reconcile with God. My sin will be forgiven.

Try it.