Our veterans understand women's rights. Why can't incels on Jow Forums?

Our veterans understand women's rights. Why can't incels on Jow Forums?

Attached: Based and Ovarypilled.png (775x757, 850K)

Because they're boomer christian fundamentalists that came from Jow Forumsthe_donald

I actually support abortions all the way up to their child’s 18 birthday. When it’s in your body it’s your right. When it’s out your body it’s my choice. And if your kid is crying while I’m on an airplane then he’s getting thrown out the window

Is abortion a right?

I bet that faggot was in the Navy

Attached: 5bb131f53c000032000bbdfb.jpg (720x540, 88K)

>women's rights.
Explain how it's a woman's right to murder a child.

I didn't sweat and bleed in Iraq fighting to give people rights only to have my wife and daughters gain the ability to arbitrarily murder people (removing the rights of others) here at home.

>I bet that faggot was in the Navy
I bet he killed Afghan children and thought he was protecting amurrica.

Someone ought to hand out onions, pussy hats and chastity belts to these kind of people

sigh... your prob right.

These abortion bans are an embarrassment and waste of time. I won’t be voting for republicans in 2020 because they don’t fight for anything I care about.

any rights not given by god can and will ultimately dissapear

>Caring what a ZOG muppet (((thinks)))

Attached: yuri00.jpg (1200x907, 316K)

So you're saying a man that fought for Jewish and Arab interests in a region of Earth where the vast majority of white people have literally no interests beyond oil is also a turbocuck for progressive politics? Color me surprised.

>These abortion bans are an embarrassment and waste of time. I won’t be voting for republicans in 2020 because they don’t fight for anything I care about.
Voting won't save this nation anyways. You should vote only to accelerate the collapse.

>baby killer loves killing babies

shocker

Good. Less terrorists to deal with.

Attached: 31009193492_712a62546c_b.jpg (1024x690, 257K)

Implying you were ever a republican voter to begin with
kek
dumbasses have nothing but cope

>in Afghanistan
>Fighting to give people rights

LOL you truly have to be negative IQ to join the military

>Vietnam Vet
>That young
Yeah, this stolen valor faggot can fuck off.

Attached: 1543633032072.jpg (400x310, 39K)

Women's rights have lowered the fertility rate, increased rates of stds, increased the window of abortion till birth and created a 50% divorce rate. Was it worth it?

> killing children abroad, meh
> not being able to kill my children and my grandchildren at home, muh rights
Shamefur dispray

Attached: 31BAC1E1-3C71-4F38-90AA-66819465D9AF.gif (320x240, 1013K)

>Good. Less terrorists to deal with.
>thinking being the tyrannical policemen of the world won't come back to bite you on the ass.
I bet you think 9/11 was an unprovoked attack.

>Was it worth it?
Not to mention all the problems that women have from the act of an abortion.

Attached: Huh.gif (200x198, 492K)

military members are welfare niggers and it's time to start treating them as such

>sign literally says Afghanistan
>Vietnam
Are you retarded or have I been baited

Only good thing to come out of 9/11 , if possible , was that we got go go over there and kill towel heads , like we have been for years

Attached: 9jkshyvdp0uz.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

>thinking america went to Afghanistan "to give people rights"
cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 1531818037354.gif (403x360, 112K)

Attached: BF052A52-7758-43B3-88AF-CB1B48185686.gif (532x295, 2.08M)

Nothing says freedom like the killing of 500,000 of your country's citizens. MURICA

>Only good thing to come out of 9/11 , if possible , was that we got go go over there and kill towel heads , like we have been for years
Yeah and how many White men and women died and came back with parts missing to protect the oil and their Jewish masters?

...Let alone the financial cost to amurrica.

DEY HATE US FER OUR FREEDUMBS!

this is how you MIGA!

Attached: 1544751966920.jpg (811x779, 149K)

>Fighting for the ZOG in sandland
>Fighting for my rights

He was a tool of the people crushing his rights

>Daughter
You mean your wife's daughter. You're buddy Kyle knocked her up while you were away.

>this is how you MIGA!
I know I personally can't wait for the USA to go war with Iran, thus starting another endless war.

>You mean your wife's daughter. You're buddy Kyle knocked her up while you were away.
And then his daughter will get an abortion because Daquarious Tyrell Johnson knocked her up as well.

>sigh

Attached: 1354762937281.gif (350x260, 779K)

Completely worth it

Attached: 1555806716109.png (598x543, 582K)

He was sweating and bleeding from his pussy in Afgonistan while the real heroes of our military were fighting in Afghanistan.

What a retard lmao.

sure am glad i got freedom in some dune coon shit hole while kikes niggers & spics are wrecking our nation.

all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC; fucking low IQ bullet sponges are the worst.

Why do ex-navymen come out extremely susceptible to leftist faggotry?
Im a history major and one of the head professors, an ex-mil navyfag, who I had a ton of respect for because he refused to talk politics in all the classes I had with him and seemed center right, all things considered, started being really quasi-left and even alluded to some democrat talking points this semester.
Most of the students in the class try to be classroom activists and feign outrage anytime he mentions anything bad the west engaged in, so for him to placate to their homosex doesn’t make sense when even the nigs I know who are ex-mil are based black mans

What about his child or grandchild right to not be murdered in the womb?

Its the worst , seeing as to where the United States Navy came from. Its probably all that time with mostly men.

Attached: origin.jpg (800x614, 73K)

yea, "LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" guess the Room Temp missed that part of his Oath to the Constitution, oh and that part where Congress has to declare war.

but on the upside, i bet he had even dumber friends not even come home so that's a plus.

>i didnt fight for zog to not have my daughter blacked.
everything checks out.

Children have no agency or legal rights until they're 18, so why don't we expand abortion rights/womens' FREEDOMS to have an extended period of take-backsies so they could have the child then decide if they want to be responsible with it or not, rather than feeling like it's all-in or abortion time?

See, this is whites deserve their demise. They're brave enough to kill dune coons and potentially die during the process, but aren't brave enough to stop the country from turning into Mexico 2.0. The White race deserves its fate.

KARA BOĞA

i want to see his combat action ribbon. if he wasnt awarded one his pog opinion is null and void. it better have some fucking stars on it too.

Attached: slackjawed.gif (597x324, 2.62M)

You're a good feminist.

This man is everything wrong with our society, right down to the childish handwriting.

>t. ZOG Bot
Opinion discarded

Attached: SmilingSnake.png (748x753, 671K)

I bet her pussy was seeing more action than helmand province while he as serving.

>biggest cucks in the world are the same ones who are retarded enough to fight for corporate interests in 3rd world shitholes who present no threat to the US populace

Knew this shit from the start.

What a dumb faggot, he fights for the synagogue of Satan abroud and he fights for Satan domesticly. Scum.

Use a condom or a birth control pill you dumb bitch.

Our veterans understand women's rights???

Like the right to export thousands of tons of opium from those Afghan CIA poppy fields?

you are the literal definition of a good goy.

If I get to slaughter filthy Hajjis , then Ill be the best goy.

Attached: 5a6c9ca277bb61226f9f02a6702d1d9b.jpg (1950x1300, 412K)

What a chump

You mean to lose your grandchildren's right to live so your daughters can be whores?

>Afganistan Veteran
Still thinks he fought to protect Americans

Attached: Unknown-7.jpg (275x183, 13K)

If you can't spell the name the country you allegedly served in then you don't get a say in anything.

Attached: sonofabishmakememakecheck.png (1656x912, 960K)

Look at that hand writing. Is he a retard?

>Is he a retard?
After taking all the drugs they try and pump into you stateside, he might as well be

God i fucking hate how veterans think their opinion matters because they actively CHOSE to go into the military

Kind of like that vet who killed 40 men and got a metal, but was kicked out when he loved one.

This vet killed at least dozens of children and yet, his wife and daughter can't what a tragedy!

*medal
My bad.
I guess abortion is okay. Weed out the tards and nogs.

The guy in OP's photo... how many dudes are fucking his wife for him to want to make sure she has access to abortion? Surely he can afford to put that cunt on the pill.

probably