Why are women sperging out about this? Just stop getting pregnant wtf

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

Why are women sperging out about this? Just stop getting pregnant wtf

Should be Nationwide desu

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-17-13-07-54-1.png (2.53 MB, 1440x1638)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PIb6AZdTr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=TMcvZaiBwe4

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

Women are the masters of absolving themselves of responsibility. They could be in complete sound mind, not under any chemical influence, spread their legs and get cum shot up in them and fall pregnant, and she'd still put the blame on ANYONE else that isn't her. The guy, her parents, law makers - anyone else. Just so she doesn't have to face up to the fact that she was an irresponsible cunt and now wants to dodge the consequence of her actions under the guise of being politically engaged.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

smash that ctrl+v

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

woman's body
Separate heartbeat and DNA
Heh, totally girl power kill those babies

Xavier King
Xavier King

just do the simple solution to a complex problem

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

I’m just so tired of women lads. I’m not angry anymore, just tired. It is exhausting how worthless they are. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: 1CD18008-32E9-4C01-BEDF-5A12ECA58900.jpg (94 KB, 1024x617)

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

But it was a woman who signed the bill

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

hoes mad

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Women who don’t like baby-murder aren’t women apparently

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Literally NPC

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

can someone make one that says WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE GETTING PREGNANT IF THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE CONSEQUENCES

Grayson King
Grayson King

Women who've never had kids don't get to have an opinion on abortion.

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

I feel this way about a lot of things now.

Attached: 1554158004172.jpg (26 KB, 365x365)

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

They'll just screech about rape

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

non gun owners shouldnt be making gun laws
poor people shouldnt be legislating to rich people
rich people shouldnt be legislating to poor people
women should not be making laws about men
the unemployed should not be making laws about the employed
I can get behind this.

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

NORTHERNERS SHOULDN'T BE MAKING LAWS ABOUT SOUTHERN SLAVERY

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

I look so smart repeating myself.
Also she's gay this has 0 effect on her...BRITISH self.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Oh no they can't be completely irresponsible whores anymore.

They'll have to think of the implications of pregnancy and be more picky about who fucks them nooooo

Stupid whores

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

i just want to post it for the lulls i’ve seen so many women post this stupid black image

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

I thought everything I'd read about female executives being volatile children was overstated. I've since discovered that the many, many tales were told with restraint to keep from discouraging younger office bros with few options except to endure the objectification and the obsessiveness and the emotional instability and unprofessional, erratic behaviour. I just want to sleep.

Attached: me.jpg (2 KB, 125x122)

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Post "Women shouldn't be making laws about men's sex lives" whenever they talk about rape.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Most pro abortion arguments I've seen have been nothing but whining and the most wretched shit imaginable.
lol its just a clump of cells that die when you take them out, like a tapeworm
men can't have opinions
its oppression to ban abortion
Reee abortions are my sacred right, lel of course men can't have a financial abortion of kids they don't want, lel
if you make kids be born it'll cost money lel
making sure kids are born means you don't care about them when they grow up

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Social media is so cancerous. It's become so loud, competitive and meaningless that people have resorted to spamming the same sentence as many times as the word limit allows. Such a shitfest.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Woman signs the bill into law

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Rape is like a fraction of a fraction of a percent of abortions

David Morales
David Morales

so is it legal to kill women now?

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Pretty transphobic. Men can have babies too, you know.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

it was a woman that passed the law

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

the only reason women have power because men LET THEM have power

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

making sure kids are born means you don't care about them when they grow up
that's not at all what shitlibs are saying and you're either disingenuous or retarded for construing it that way

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

it's kinda amazing that any woman that is going against this is basicall telling the world that she's a whore
tag and bag em boys.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

i know that feel user... about many things

Attached: 1556384597093.gif (3.19 MB, 526x250)

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

anyone told her yet that men like her shouldn't get involved in the debate?

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

But it's not about women's bodies.
It's about unborn children, you fucking thots.

Also the thots already can't control their bodies, because if they could, they wouldn't let them get fucked by Jamal.

Not getting pregnant is simple.
Do not fuck.

Attached: equality-short.webm (1.1 MB, 320x566)

Blake Young
Blake Young

Can someone explain how it's her body, if it takes a man's sperm to make a baby? It's clearly not her body, it's a baby created from the combination of the man's DNA and the woman's DNA combined.

How about try not taking men's DNA into your body then you won't get pregnant.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Screeeeeeech!!!!

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-130141-Facebook.jpg (665 KB, 1439x2387)

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

women in charge
working anywhere where a fucking female holds sway is haram.

Juan White
Juan White

I've been saying that repeatedly and the pushback from roasties has been astounding

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

This.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

its funny how uppity women get until they need a pickle jar opened

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

abortions banned in all cases except rape
rape stats mysteriously go up

David Martin
David Martin

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1 timothy 2:11-12

Attached: 394857934875938475.jpg (49 KB, 757x615)

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: Shes-right-you-know.jpg (59 KB, 594x433)

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Exactly this

Attached: 64FA3CC7-CCB1-48B3-B85E-DC7C7776AC60.jpg (120 KB, 768x1024)

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

roastie going REEEEE
Exactly, women and men should have the same rights to LIFE and LIBERTY (only men should have the right to vote though).

Even unborn women + men have those rights.

Which is why YOU FUCKING THOTS will not be allowed anymore to kill these children.

We can make an exception for sand niggers though.

Attached: RDecp.jpg (26 KB, 478x381)

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

Didn't a woman sign this into law?

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Any 1 have charts or green text regarding the harm of abortions on the women?

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Reee government shouldn't get involved in womens bodies
Reee what do you mean the government won't pay for me to have an abortion?
Giving women the vote was a mistake

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-142405-Facebook.jpg (489 KB, 1439x1249)

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Ignoring them would solve everything, they all crave attention either positive or negative. Unfortunately these beta orbiters enable this behavior. Can you imagine the emotional pain a female would experience when their like count on Instagram dropped by 90%? They would probably commit suicide. That's the thing they fear most, being ignored by everyone. Obviously this thot is famous so it won't work, but all men should do this to thots in their circle. Don't even get angry at pics like this, just act like they don't exist.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

this

Attached: feminism445435.png (457 KB, 1594x1125)

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

raped by a black man

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Attached: 1558072276084.png (166 KB, 907x1000)

Justin Price
Justin Price

ghosty gonna BOO-hoo

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

one of they daughters
they
WHY THE FUCK DO NIGGERS DO THIS

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

Keep the salt rolling in, lads

Attached: 20190517-142221.jpg (438 KB, 1440x1065)

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Yeah, fuck rape laws

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Well then please read their minds and tell me what they mean. Because I've seen several "kill em now or later, lel fuck em amirite?"

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

BASED Raymond predicted these hoes and wrote a children's book about it

Attached: 1523787394721.jpg (18 KB, 500x345)

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Don't buy into the myth that abortion is a women vs men issue.

Attached: D6S10B5WwAA0FfL.jpg (21 KB, 720x395)

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

we need them

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

No doubt she’d be fine with Hillary sending men’s bodies to Syria or Ukraine to be mutilated.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

being so fucking fat that they need to requisition elephant calipers from the zoo to get your folds out of the way
i defy anyone here to tell me that this thing having a kid would've been for the best

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Men should stop impregnating women and then leaving them to raise the child alone. The whole reason most women don't want children is because they were raised by single moms who struggled because the men weren't in the picture. This entire issue is men's fault.

Attached: 5ab53e4cb5afc.image.png (100 KB, 400x417)

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Just stop getting pregnant wtf
this. there is literally ONE ACT that results in pregnancy. if you don't want to risk getting pregnant, simply do not engage in this act.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

These anti-abortion laws have actually broken women's minds. This is great

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Women are more likely to be pro life than men

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

A million different ways to not get pregnant and million ways to help raise the child from the endless government funds. But hacking up lil gelatinous pieces of baby parts is the ONLY right that women have. wtf happened to adoption centers? just because the baby isn't asking to be born doesn't mean it's your inherent right to smash it. Can't we just dump all of the aborted fetuses and crushed baby skulls right in the middle of a woman's march to show them their deeds?

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Fat bitch for sure

David Diaz
David Diaz

this
implying that the baby's body is their body

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Here's how to respond to these cunts, destroy their narrative with statistics that fly in the face of their argument and call them out for misrepresenting how abortions are actually being used for, as a form of birth control

Attached: 2019-05-17-13.27.08.png (1.17 MB, 1440x2560)

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

The second shit hits the fan, it will be women that will back down and demand men fix everything. Their naivety is truly amazing. Women's rights will be a mistake mankind won't be making again.

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetime, and a large percentage of women will have a miscarriage. The only major reason women regret having an abortion is due to the heavy societal stigma present. Abortions will continue to happen even if the US government were to make them illegal. Would you rather have women dying from unsafe/back alley abortions as they do in the rest of the world, or would you rather give them access to safe and non-life threatening medical treatment?

This is Jow Forums though, so I wouldn't expect any basic human decency out of any of you

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

The argument I got is "My friend got pregnant after using birth control and a condom". Well, sucks for her. That's a rare occurrence though. Pretty sure she was lying anyway.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

not according to any actual data

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

If she didnt let men in her uterus she wouldnt get pregnant....

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

When a judge forces a man to pay child support for a kid that isn’t his and alimony to a wife that cheats on him isn’t that women making laws against a man’s right to his own body? If as a man you refuse to work (bodily labor) and pay said demands then you go to jail.

What am I missing here?

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

THESE ANTI-ABORTION LAWS ARE LITERALLY RAPE!

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

It depresses me that the discourse has degenerated to the point were they don't even argue anymore they just repeat the same statement over and over and expect to get their way

Why can't we all have a nice fashy state

Attached: 9C01FE0D-56D4-45C4-A79C-630B7D27A53F.jpg (53 KB, 574x800)

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

She's LARPing, no one impregnated that whale

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

The only major reason women regret having an abortion is due to the heavy societal stigma present.
It's like the same reason people regret murdering strangers in the street

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

But that child wouldn't be in her body without the help of a mans semen. So since she is using something that he is providing then I would say that gives him more than enough of a right to decide the fate of that unborn child.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE MAN IS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM? HAHAHAHAHA Fuck these absolutely vapid cunts showing their fucking cards.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

It's that bad.
This has shown us that family, marriage, pregnancy is such a last option it doesn't even enter their minds.
It's the last option.
This is why there's no families and everyone is fucked up.
The easy fixes for immoral behavior need to go.

Attached: 1513350280762.png (896 KB, 624x1200)

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

It's pretty much 50/50. The women who don't support it aren't nearly as vocal because they will get shit on by other women

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

its a womans right to kill their babies!!

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

If you add enough adversity points to her post, you may read it as ‘their’

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

be me
work office job
exec women are all SJWs with petulant attitudes from white collar backgrounds
my direct boss is a townie who grew up in tough neighborhoods with a violent, alcoholic former Navy submariner
realize quickly she hates SJWs, hated Clinton, owns guns, and is overall based
become friends and now I'm basically protected from any of my antics as long as I keep my mouth shut
not all bitches are stupid but most are
it's a product of a soft, entitled upbringing
half my department is foreign women from third world shitholes and they're normal

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

They act like men aren't involved. Both partners should have to agree to get an abortion

David Scott
David Scott

non citizens shouldn't worry about shit that doesn't concern them.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

We tried. You paddy fuckers didn't like it.

Jace King
Jace King

Femin virus infected.

John Lewis
John Lewis

Lol roasties are so fucking dumb they don't consider the fact that this may very well be a consequence of sleeping with complete fucking strangers?

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Kek

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Would you rather have women dying from unsafe/back alley abortions as they do in the rest of the world
Yes I would.

Jace White
Jace White

hoes mad.
lets savour this salty flavor down to its ingredients to really taste each individual flavor developing in your mouth. hail kek so the vaginal salt keeps flowing

Attached: c6b.png (177 KB, 1000x1000)

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

our bodies.
our bodies.
our bodies.
the baby inside you is not an any capacity, "your body." I am so tired of this untruth being said.

"life and liberty."
"life."
wants to kill babies.

Attached: mwf-tiresome-k-m.jpg (48 KB, 492x449)

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

Would you rather have women dying from unsafe/back alley abortions
yes, obviously

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

MEN HAVE JUST AS MUCH SAY ABOUT THE LIFE OF THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

when my wife became pregnant out of wedlock, we were engaged at the time

Ah you almost had me there

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Men are the root of the problem? What, she slipped, fell, landed on his dick?

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

Lots of women are against abortion. You have to deal with them being Christfags like my wife but at the end of the day it’s not bad at all compared to all the other women out there, they really aren’t moral without the jew on a stick (a phrase I’m not allowed to say around her anymore. Again that’s a fair trade for having a wife who hates niggers, jews, Muslims, beaners, gays and all liberals.)

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Men shouldn't be making laws about women's bodies

Men and women are also interchangeable at will and you can be either or neither whenever you want.

Attached: 1536361312801.png (288 KB, 565x425)

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

I love the toasty roasties getting toasty. Just shows how much of non human beings they’re. They just wanna fuck chad and Tyrone and keep killing children for fun. Sex is all they care about. We should start sterilizing women who keep getting pregnant and killing off children.

Attached: 930DF7CA-1D1C-4FB7-8822-94B2ABB75928.jpg (346 KB, 990x682)

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Someone tweet this

Attached: 6C4E9485-AF76-475B-B9D2-4F1B76A52B3C.jpg (731 KB, 750x1230)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

There's just something so orwellian about that post.
The white text over the black background repeating over and over.
Unnerving to he honest senpai.

Attached: 1369535535469.jpg (146 KB, 372x500)

Carson Long
Carson Long

REPEAT SOMETHING UNTIL THE CONDITIONING MAKES IT TRUE

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

ahhaha its truly a sight to behold. amazing how they all have the same broken circuitry. as a younger man i thought they were just actively being manipulative but its truly subconscious and automatic to them.

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

If everything women ask for was granted to them, what kind of world would we live in?

Attached: 1531316161884.png (98 KB, 612x491)

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

inhumane to make a woman carry a child she doesn't want.
then do not have sex for fuck's sake.

Why are they so insistent on killing children?

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

make vasectomies mandatory
What if i don't even fuck? My body yadda yadda

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Women should not get raped. They are just as strong and capable as men, have you even seen cape shit? Women are strong.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

That's my buddy, he's a great guy, and devout Catholic, I can forgive him for that

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

a female governor signed it into law though

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Because they're stupid.
They can't ubderstand that what we do for them is for the best

Attached: IMG-7246.png (771 KB, 770x732)

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Lol the bill of rights don’t gaurentee the same rights to women as they do to men. The 19th amendment isn’t part of the bill of rights.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Abortion shouldn't be used as birth control. Currently the overwhelming majority of abortions are women ending the life of an accidental conception. Its human decency to stop this practice.

William Flores
William Flores

Women shouldn't be making laws

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

The one you're in now

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

would you rather THOTs died?
yes... yes I would

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

umm myn step off laws about womyns' bodies

Not when those laws involve tax payers picking up after your mistakes and half of those tax payers happen to be men, whore.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

I've never seen a thread with so many virgins in it.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

People that don't own or use guns shouldn't make laws about guns.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Have sex

Attached: 4325452.png (95 KB, 368x433)

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Well have complete clown world eventually
*Woosh*

Attached: 1557942387638.png (158 KB, 350x236)

David Rivera
David Rivera

come on...you know the rules...

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Sweden

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

they value sexual gratification over their own flesh and blood. men have known about this for all of recorded history.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

The laws being made aren't as much about the woman's body as they are the unborn infant's body. Namely, women aren't allowed to murder the child.

That they don't understand this is mind boggling.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

This.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

over 75% of americans support the abortion ban btw.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Use a condom or a birth control pill you dumb bitch.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Less than 1% of abortions are deemed "medically necessary" and an even smaller amount where Yung pregnancy could even potentially kill the mother. Anytime you see some whore saying this is endangering women, call them right the fuck out. When you do, watch how quickly they start ranting about my body my choice because they can't even argue their side because they're just regurgitating talking points

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

you must be new here

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

My parents generation never got to vote on abortion laws. It was an activist court decision.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Attached: anti-woman.jpg (89 KB, 928x294)

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Women don't know how to handle life without special privileges for having a snatch

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

the argument that the right doesn't give a fuck about kids after they are born is made constantly you willfully ignorant ignoramus

Honk honk honkies

Attached: 15202525-1357898864228800-4337215756552597986-n.jpg (25 KB, 720x570)

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

This. Same with faggot marriage.
Now it is sacrosanct..
No vote nothing didn't even win the debate just snuck it in one afternoon and more we are stuck with it.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

jews shouldn't be making laws about white people countries

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

Is that a faggot haircut? I think that's a faggot haircut. Yep, definitely a faggot haircut.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Nobody gets raped.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

my body my choice
it’s just a bunch of cells
it’s not a human being
some other phrase they repeat like a parrot
I try with them and even try to find middle grounds
“WHAT YOURE A MAN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO AN OPINION OR FREEDOM OF SPEECH ABOUT THIS”
mfw they reject actual rights like freedom of speech
get a girl to debate with them and demonstrate how they’re basing their arguments on phrases from “great minds” such as alexis ren
“WHAT YOURE A FASH AND A OBJECT OF THE PATRIARCHY”
mfw you can only debate about abortion with them or have an opinion only if it’s somewhat like theirs

Attached: B2F64A21-F9C9-43F7-8F24-0A9C0FA94156.jpg (93 KB, 854x640)

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

These fine people hold an opinion I disagree with about sexuality and reproduction. Clearly they must have never been involved in ANY sexual activity.
Pathetic.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

giving you stupid cunts an inch

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Um, it's guys who get to run away from their responsibility. There's so many single moms around and why do you think that is?

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Hoooooly fucking shit. The lengths these people will go to. If a baby isn't considered human why are people charged with murder of two people of they kill a pregnant woman? Niggers

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

It'd be more like human vandalism at that point

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Based and Krautpilled

Attached: 1555791104757.jpg (41 KB, 438x600)

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

You know who this happens to? Stupid promiscuous cunts who haven't developed any real relationship with the dude they're fucking. As far as I am concerned if you're sleeping around you shouldn't expect anyone to stay and be the dad.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

We wuz womb raiderz n shieet apparently.

Attached: 1556611374364.jpg (413 KB, 2048x1534)

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

No I don't because i'm married to a muslim woman who wears her hijab and knows her place, and who does not get her opinions from a cosmopolitan magazine or an instagram thot
And this is where you failed.

Attached: poifrontier2-by-lemonpoppyseedmuffin-db573rc.png (116 KB, 600x900)

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

What's the chance of that, one in a million?

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

Last time I checked women don't asexually reproduce.
When they somehow get the ability to do that then they can tell me that men shouldn't legislate on women's bodies.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

In perfect use BC is 99% effective. A condom is the same. Alone either reduces pregnancy risk to 1%. That means .01% of the time you can get pregnant when using both. On average usage the BC is 91% effective. So without a condom has 9% pregnancy risk. Average BC with a condom is .09% risk.
Something tells me she was lying about it.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

thread theme
youtu.be/PIb6AZdTr-A

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Makes sense. After all non-attractive men aren’t men, and incels need to get vasectomies so rosties don’t get ghosties.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

bill signed in to law by a woman
MEN SHOULDNT BE MAKING LAWS ABOUT WOMEN'S BODIES
bill signed in to law by a woman
MEN SHOULDNT BE MAKING LAWS ABOUT WOMEN'S BODIES

Attached: 1555739770411.png (221 KB, 680x680)

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

honk honk

Attached: 344.jpg (150 KB, 807x760)

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

I'm tired of people in general. I joined a group chat for people staying in college over summer so they can get together and maybe make new friends. All anyone wanted to do was piss money away on alcohol, and it was every night without exception. I think they kicked me out after not sending any messages and muting the group.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

wymin tell mens how do
Mens, not care
mens tell wymin how do
Their unbridle rage causes a complete meltdown and collapse of mental faculties. Their convulsing bodies and loss of autonomic systems create a froth of bodily fluids that coat their body and surroundings. Throats dried and thrashed to the point their screaming becomes indistinguishable from that of a goose in distress. Knees buckle while arms flail.

Ha! Not so happy when the glove is on the other foot.

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

women shouldnt be making laws about men's bodies

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Women are the gate keepers to sex.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

They're also ignoring that our Governor is a woman. A woman signed the bill, so a woman is "in" the women.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

I wanted to slam my bike into a wall yesterday on my way home from work,, but I didn't. I'm still here,, suffering.

Attached: jessica-alba-nude-tits.jpg (142 KB, 825x984)

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

because they didnt use their 100% control they have on reproduction to avoid pregnancy

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

MY BODY MY RULES
But you need to pay me for 18 years because of a decision I made with my body

Attached: file.gif (1.21 MB, 230x230)

Logan King
Logan King

This is all over my Facebook.
It's only women and queers posting it though.
Saw a death metal band post it earlier... it's probably the least metal post EVER.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Didn't a female Governor pass the law?

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Women are so gay

Attached: 1556725537203.jpg (44 KB, 400x368)

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

men shouldnt make laws about womens bodies
I guess this retard thinks Roe v Wade doesnt count then? Rofl. Or maybe average income individuals shouldnt make laws governing the mega rich? Haha no that would be waay too logically consistent for a progressive.

women are actually pro life moreso then men anyway so if the npc had its way there would be a slightly increased chance of getting abortion outlawed. Theyre so dumb and never think anything through.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Imagine the smell

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Oh no! How quickly do you figure this will be dropped when they find out ?

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Can you remind me again why someone who murders their child deserves safety while the murder is being carried out?

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

For the pro-lifers who think ABORTION == MURDER

Are you banning IVF where the egg is fertilized?

Should a woman who miscarries be investigated for murder?

If a woman purposefully miscarries, is she charged with murder?

In cases of rape, who is responsible for child support? The state?

Answer please - because you can't ban abortion without addressing these.

Attached: 1514163543873.jpg (71 KB, 640x526)

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

I'll second that

Attached: 1556742931088.jpg (23 KB, 300x388)

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

we are women
zero mention of foetuses or children in the womb
they dont actually exist in those feral cunts minds
abortion is really a critical issue
if you want to save your people this is a hill to fight on
cue on 34:41 youtube.com/watch?v=TMcvZaiBwe4
abortion is baphomet worship, it's throwing one of the 5 major demons upon a land, it is child sacrifice
those crazy cunts who shriek about abortion are demon obsessed

Attached: 1479530273937.png (1.85 MB, 1440x2560)

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Uhhh, what about women in the womb?

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Women shouldn't make laws about war.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Rich women will just go overseas. It will only increase death rates of poor people.

John Edwards
John Edwards

I highly doubt any sane man wants to get up in her guts.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Good one.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

tfw love is just in your head

Attached: 1557537125682m.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576)

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Right wingers don't die. Don't give in pussy

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Are you banning IVF where the egg is fertilized?
Duh? Of course. Everyone I know is against in vitro, that's a no brainer.
No, and that's not a thing, people are making shit up for an outrage
If a woman purposefully miscarries, is she charged with murder?
See above
In cases of rape, who is responsible for child support? The state?
If a woman decides to keep a rape baby that's her decision, I agree though that she should be provided with some financial support.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Yes
Yes
Yes
Rofl the state already pays for unwanted kids nothing would change

Yawn.. where these supposed to be hard questions?

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Body positive tools
This is the same person who used descriptors associated with town and country cars on herself.
God is a clown and he laughs at us all.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Aren't they 8 week and after bans? I mean shit don't be such a goddamn whore and make your mind up in 8 weeks. Doesn't seem that restrictive.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

The matriarchal hive mind "spergs" into an infinite loop.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Attached: 1553350253702.jpg (144 KB, 1600x1066)

William Richardson
William Richardson

Women are used to having no long term consequences in their lives. They are never pushed for anything legally, can always just marry out of poverty if they fail their career, will always have someone willing to help in any situation. This is bringing them back to a time where life wasn't a fairy tale.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

They won't, they'll look to the state senators and so forth who are men.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Attached: 1532161956839.png (264 KB, 1619x1551)

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

I'm not even mad anymore. Women are just a constant disappointment. I just get a sad feeling from interacting with them. I was raised to think I would fall in love and find a "soul mate."

But in life all I see are whores that want to murder their own children and fly into hysterics to attack me if I question their bad behavior. Our forefathers were correct. Women must be treated as property.

Attached: 1509719861967.jpg (53 KB, 1024x518)

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

all these foreigners complaining about laws in Alabama
these globalist scumfuck celebrities need to fuck off out of my politics or ill go to England and punch her in her dyke face

Attached: 1471021077193.jpg (139 KB, 960x960)

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

In Vitro Fertilization is not an abortion
Yes, because they may have ingested something that resulted in the miscarriage.
Yes. Keyword is 'purposefully.'
State.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

yah, i'm pro choice, but if you get pregnant in todays day and age, you are clearly stupid as fuck. no shit. that includes dudes who piss and moan about paying child support en sheeeit. it really is all self inflicted. i've known chicks(not my gf) that had abortions and it was a horrible experience. so the idea women somehow enjoy the experience is beyond retardation. prevention is the key. i learned that a very young age from my parents who had no problem answering my questions.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

rape or incest
pregnant by a black man

Real big think.

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

if only you knew how good things could be

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

It's a problem of 'give an inch take a mile', when they do it like its nothing, or even worse, something to brag about then there is a big problem. If the option is available they should know that they are killing a potential child and feel remorse for it, that guilt should be a heavy burden, but it's not. They had the chance and abused it so it shuld be taken away.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

I liked the part where they MeToo’d Thanos.

Attached: 69FC3B16-5B3A-492A-BB8F-164484876E7D.jpg (85 KB, 680x928)

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

In vitro fertilization often fertilizes multiple eggs and discards many of them. Is that murder?

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

tits or gtfo

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

pic
I know nothing about the superhero craze but what but why does his chin look like a cold scrotum?

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Can we trade their old abortion bullshit back to them BUT they have to outlaw circumcision unless absolutely necessary?

What are they gonna fucking say, "Oh no it's MY decision to deform my newborn son's body! Mine mine mine!"

Attached: 1496452120097.jpg (20 KB, 461x439)

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Only if you're a nigger, who should be given post birth abortions, bowlcut style.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Unwanted babies used to be dumped on the ground and left there after birth, a few hundred years ago. There are written accounts. Forcing birth won't turn these women into competent mothers. It'll just flood /r9k/ with fresh meat.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

based

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Needing more than 6 weeks to get an abortion after getting pregnant from a rape
I'm kind of busy lately I'll kill the fetus in a month or so when I have the time

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

conflating abortion with miscarriage

Attached: kys.jpg (49 KB, 751x418)

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

How not to get knocked up
don't fuck while ovulating
get guy to wear condom
get girl to wear diaphragm
take the pill
get guy to cum outside
fuck the ass
Yet women still not give a shit but rather pay the doctor to put a forceps to break the fetus's head and vacuum out the mangled body from the vagina. I can understand if it's an issue where a planned pregnancy mother can die due to complications and needs to abort or rape. Otherwise it's just roasties justifying their whore lifestyle

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

But it's the baby's body

Dylan James
Dylan James

Pro-Life: The RADICAL notion that killing unborn babies is wrong

Attached: Anne-Frank.jpg (413 KB, 712x2051)

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

In the same way that menstruation, jacking off, or having a wet dream would be murder. Haploid germ cells have no cellular machinery and no way of maintaining existence.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

I think the true solution, compromise, here is to devise a system for women like hanging, drawing, and quartering. You get to kill your unborn children if you want it so bad, we get to kill you back right after.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

They'll post shit like this
Then curse at you from point A to point PUSS
While they runaway to either lock their accounts entirely, or block you

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Maybe women wants to have full control of their own bodies.

Evan King
Evan King

Attached: based.gif (1.16 MB, 1016x482)

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

Women shouldn't be making laws about mens wallets.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

I thought she just fucked women? Why does she care?

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

I'm writing a 300+ page book about how women are awful and how we actually live in a matriarchy. Think about it. What they do is play cryptographic games with literally every male in existence, and they end up meeting near zero of them. Not a single one of them ever just wants to commit. Not a single one of them will ever just write down what they want. All of them are completely beholden to their duplicitous and salacious nature, and it became obvious the more I thought about it.

The answer is to not play their game. Just let them know that you already know how they behave.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

Can somebody make a haunted pussy version?

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Alabama: Hey, we think that abortion at late stage is not right and you should not do it, not because you are a woman, but because it is immoral
Women: FROM MY COLD DEAD UTERUS REEEE

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

I'm writing a 300+ page book about how women are awful
You are going to need a bigger book.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

i cant believe they asked that question lololol then they try to use SCIENCE to claim its not human after conception. morons.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Maybe put more effort and use better judgment on who you let fuck you, let alone impregnate you?

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Not a single one of them will ever just write down what they want.
Esther Vilar did in The Manipulated Man. Required reading for every man, btw.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Over a year. The chances of a women getting pregnant with no contraceptive are only a few percent most of the month. Only during ovulation does it raise above 10%

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Imagine thinking it's legal for men to kill babies...

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

their bodies

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Probably cut by a faggot, too.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Your picture seems to contradict that nation

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Based Trudeau getting rid of Cucknadian shitposting soon.

Attached: 1475774561273.jpg (62 KB, 958x720)

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

This is Jow Forums though, so I wouldn't expect any basic human decency out of any of you
We're pretty much the only place on the internet that talks about genital mutilation so you can go fuck off back to candyland you condescending dick vacuum

Attached: 1557927936727.jpg (60 KB, 720x681)

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

woman's bodies
not the same DNA as the baby
Science denier.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

I'm intending it to be my single philosophical piece, so it'll likely fall between 500-700 pages; it won't be exclusively about women. A large part of it will be though, because, as men, we're constantly obsessed over tits and ass. Women know this, and they use it to control and manipulate us. Worse, they're completely unfeeling creatures, totally devoid of loyalty and honor. They have zero qualms about leaving you after any number of years, and will gladly take any opportunity to, "do better". The main problem is they're complete ditzes who can't understand that our socialization practices and words are only measures on aggression - our spoken words carry little meaning outside of that, which is why we restrict ourselves to scripts. If they could just rationalize that the world is boring most of the time, they could figure it out and find some meaning in this world. Instead they were granted political power, and used it to fuck us all raw.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Attached: 1558081763679.jpg (76 KB, 1024x958)

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Attached: +-953b5095a1f9d9a88895fc099c006d8d.jpg (129 KB, 728x569)

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

Screeches about right to life
Denies her child right to life

Attached: bogmox364qjz.jpg (173 KB, 876x960)

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

and the philosophical part being?

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

And we will look down and whisper "No."

Attached: 1410732622763.jpg (113 KB, 750x600)

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

It's 2019 sweetie. Not all women have a uterus. Stop being so transphobic.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

I intend it to be a framework that future generations of men can use to better prepare themselves for their lives. I want them to know that women ARE these things, and to not buy into their propaganda and presentations that say otherwise. I see women around me. I've got a head and a half on most of them easy. They're incredibly weak. They're incredibly gullible. They behave exactly as I say they are, yet, for some unknown reason, no one dared to write it down so we could understand it better.

It was a fairly challenging problem to solve, honestly. I have a mother. I have sisters. I have cousins. Imagine the difficulty needed to ascertain this conclusion, given these personal connections to women? I reached it. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean it's not real.

Women shouldn't have political power, and they certainly have no real power. The only power they have is when a man lets them play pretend. That's all.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

they need to requisition elephant calipers from the zoo

Attached: 1520897974883.gif (2.48 MB, 440x440)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Bingo

Attached: Botan.jpg (265 KB, 720x540)

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

If a condom stops cum from going inside the whore, how is it higher than 0% unless it breaks? If it breaks it means u weren't using one. It's not hard to notice the difference between with and without a condom, is it?

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Yall sounds like a bunch of virgins lmao

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

Don't flatter yourself too much, though.
Ever heard of Shopenhauer?

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

as a younger man i thought they were just actively being manipulative but its truly subconscious and automatic to them.

Greek play, 391 BC.

She proposes banning all ownership of private wealth and establishing equal pay for all and a unified standard of living. She further explains that people will no longer have a need for personal wealth as all basic needs will be met by the common fund. She further adds that men and women will be free to sleep with anyone they want, so long as they first sleep with the uglier members of the opposite sex. Parental responsibilities will be shared by the community as children will no longer know their fathers. Slaves will work the fields and new clothes will be made when they are needed. Praxagora elaborates that there will be no more lawsuits, since there can be no debt in a society without private wealth. Punishments for assault will come out of the offender's bread ration and theft will be obsolete as all men will be given their fair share. Walls within homes will be knocked down and all will live in a common living space, courthouses and porticos will be turned into communal dining halls. Prostitutes will be put out of business, but slaves will be banned from sleeping with free men.

Women are the eternal problem next to Jews, then Niggers. In that order.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

Women
Responsibility
Pick one and only one.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Is this actually quoted from the movie? I dont watch any of these movies but if this is the actual quote it's a LotR rip off. Also fuck Marvel and fuck Hollywood.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

I assure you, the WHO to this piece is the least relevant part and I'm going to great lengths to try to ensure some of the more personal aspects are muted. I want to speak universally, but believe me I'm also aware that I'm merely an individual who comprises a part.

I have. I'm not claiming to be original either. We're actually more alike then we'd like to think. I'm just surprised that there isn't more published works on the female mindset, it's assuredly a timeless one.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

My grandmother was watching those hens screech on the view and they brought in a guest woman who was pro-life, then they proceeded to dogpile her with the most Twitter-tier shit I'd ever seen

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

In that case: god speed, user.
10/10 would support and read.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

Governor who signed the bill is a woman

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Thank you. Keep an eye out over the next couple years, I expect it to ruffle more than a couple feathers.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

see

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

Dead baby jokes are pretty good, but i've been trying to think of one to trigger lefties on my facebook.

I had one about pitbulls but its not that good, any good ones guys?

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetime
Where the fuck are you getting that stat from?

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

women
in complete sound mind
ever

lmao

Attached: Cerci-Confusion.jpg (40 KB, 443x488)

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

That's right. They are both responsible. The difference being that it effects the woman more because it grows inside them. The excuse that because it grows in my body i should decide is weak though. Firstly because it can't happen alone, so you either let it happen by fucking someone or you didn't. In the case of rape which has proven to be actual rape I'm not against abortion, I'm for the capital punishment of rapists. In the case of a woman and a man choosing to fuck and then they end up getting pregnant, i am against abortion because it was their choice, knowing full well what would happen. I'm not against abortion from a religious/moral perspective of life. I'm against it because people are so fucking weak and pathetic that they are unwilling to take any responsibility. I'd much rather see a society that promotes people acting like responsible and respectable, decent beings, but apparently we can't do that at the moment. I hope this era and the people and mentality it produced burns in a fiery hell on earth

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Let them show their true colours fren. This is how they will be removed from the gene pool.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

women can't stand being held accountable for their actions, they can't just act responsibly and stop having promiscuous sex with multiple men

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

5 days. A woman can only get pregnant 5 days out 30 or so days. Why is it so hard for her to no have some dude bust a nut in her? This is the direct result of the everyone get a trophy generation.
No bad fee fees for my child, nothing bad happens.
my favorite movies and tv is real life
What a fucked up mistake of a generation.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

I've been a misanthrope for a lot of years now.

Attached: tiresome-2.jpg (379 KB, 1024x576)

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

All of the ones I've argued with do understand. Their issue is taking responsibility and acting in an appropriate manner.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Sing it with me brother!
No woman should have to fear for her life, when shes murdering her unborn child!

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

well then, why is your kind voting if men should be required to serve in the military for some time? (happened in austria for example)

i just adore how they truly think women are a freaking hivemind. but the very moment redpilled women start questioning the various pro-abortion stances they ostracise them.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Attached: 1548682263551.png (242 KB, 480x540)

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Any specific type of joke?

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Right. We've been so nice and polite to them for so long they forgot that men used to keep women in line with force.

you fear us

Yeah, real scary. If men really wanted to, we could physically overpower and subjugate every woman in the world in about 6 hours.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

Canadia
Stopped reading at the flag. Delouser app should filter you too.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Non-gun owners should't be making laws about guns. If you don't own at least two or three weapons affected by new legislation you shouldn't be allowed to vote on it.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

And if she did get pregnant, she'd want another man in her uterus to scrape the baby out.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Just something tongue-in-cheek to make liberals realise they're being irrational (again)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Sadly my humor is almost entirely meme based now

Attached: 1527577410317.jpg (138 KB, 752x620)

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

Men aren’t making laws about women’s bodies, we’re making laws about fetuses, which is not your body.

I swear to Christ, the only reason the “ITS MY BODY” argument has any weight is because it’s been programmed into people from an early early age. In reality, the fetus isn’t “your body”, that’s just common fucking sense.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

So it has to relate to abortion?

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

The thots are screeching because they're losing, and they're losing because good always triumphs over evil in the end.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Implying roasties know how to use shortcuts

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

AHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BE A PROMISCUOUS WHORE ANYMORE

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

If you are the type of degenerate that gets an abortion after 8 weeks, they should just go ahead and slit your throat at the same time.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Notice, how often they point out white men in culpability. The conditioning is so great that being white has nothing to do with this, but they still repeat the antiwhite line as a litany.

Whenever you see somebody talking about white men in relation to this, watch them hit an NPC load screen after you ask why being white has anything to do with it. They'll inevitably say that whites have a history of oppressing other people. If collective racial/historical sins are in play at that point, feel free to bring up the black crime rate. Ditto with men having a history of oppressing women. If men can't be trusted to do anything but oppress women, then women can't be trusted to do anything but be oppressed and useless.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Just dead babies or abortion, up to you fren

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

As per usual, FPBP.

Attached: 1541716561841.jpg (11 KB, 367x271)

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

/Thread

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Don’t say desu, you weeb incel. You’re embarassing us

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

In response to recent news about Alabama's new abortion laws, women have decried it demanding that white men keep out of their uteruses. This comes as a shock as some
of the same women have had white men in their uteruses to scrape the baby out.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Otto Weininger vindicated again

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Pilpul.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

efuck roastie for two years
meet up, shack up, gets pregnant after 6 MONTHS OF UNPROTECTED SEX and frequent chats about it
you know what we're doing here, you might get pregnant
yeah yeah i know
gets preggers
oh no i want to abort
no dont
i have an appointment
dont go
ok i wont
years later, she was still blaming me for "making her have this baby"
wtf yo?
i kept it as a last resort, a last time to decide
years later, learn she lost her virginity to THREE NIGGERS, not just one
THREE AT THE SAME TIME
at last i truly see
and this is how i had my second child

Attached: 1495790230859.jpg (101 KB, 750x1007)

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Kek, this didn't take you too long at all. You're gold user. Thanks for being so creative.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

"their" is waaay too complicated
even white morons cant differentiate it from "they're"

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Be young boy
Find out your mother wanted to abort you and only by the grace of your father do you live
Find out she wants you have been killed to this very day

And then suddenly, for absolutely no reason at all...

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

noone wants to be in there roast

James Brown
James Brown

Men have to sign up for selective services in order to vote while women dont. They get to vote for politicians that send men who are drafted to die. If women want agency over their bodies entirely, then men should have it too. Ergo, if women dont have to sign up for selective service to vote, they shouldn't get to vote.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Watch some Norm Macdonald.

James Cooper
James Cooper

x-tian
cant even type CHRIST
JESUS CHRIST
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD

David Bailey
David Bailey

it took me 20 mins to break this conditioning on my gf you just need to read the bible more user

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

ITT: virgins

Seriously I guarantee 90% of you have never had sex.

Nobody who actively has sex posts in these incel echochambers.

Big yikes from me

Attached: 61BD8D39-E76A-497C-8463-8B7B66A1D6F9.jpg (702 KB, 2560x1896)

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Aren't women like 50% of our electorate? Don't they vote in elections? Aren't we a Republic where women elect and appoint representatives who make them promises? Isn't the Governor of Alabama a woman?

???

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

women are so similar to niggers.

Equally juvenile but less violent

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Does that mean we can get Based Bernier to triumph over True Dope?

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Women are also typically the ones to shame men for not having sex. It really is them just proxy threatening the unavailability of their holes. There is no reason or logic behind it. Thankfully, on the internet, they were never of consideration anyway. Just ignore them men, sex changes nothing. I've had it with a few women. It changes nothing.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

"y-you are a virgin!"

So what?

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

This entire issue is men's fault.
only because women, being animals, have no agency

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Ech insufferable twats. There was a reason for traditional gender roles.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

I just love this one so much, hahaha

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Yup

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

why do you think that is?
Because somehow it’s racist to hold black men responsible for their actions

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

remind me again who decided RvW? A bunch of wise Latinas, right?

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

The only major reason women regret having an abortion is due to the heavy societal stigma present.
just like the reason why children suffer from being raped amirite?
and the reason why transfaggots kill themselves in large numbers, right?
yeah we heard that before

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

third

Attached: 1541852100569-fourchan-pol-202070765.jpg (172 KB, 1080x1068)

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

would you rather baby killers dye in back allys for trying to kill their babies
yes.

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

would you rather baby killers die in back alleys for trying to kill their babies
yes.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

LAWS REGARDING CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE MADE BY ADULTS

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

cant wait for the trannies to ban abortions

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

I'm watching him talk to ann coulter about abortion right now, he seems really good! Thanks for the suggestion ameribro

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Kek.