Why are women sperging out about this? Just stop getting pregnant wtf

Why are women sperging out about this? Just stop getting pregnant wtf

Should be Nationwide desu

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-13-07-54-1.png (1440x1638, 2.53M)

Women are the masters of absolving themselves of responsibility. They could be in complete sound mind, not under any chemical influence, spread their legs and get cum shot up in them and fall pregnant, and she'd still put the blame on ANYONE else that isn't her. The guy, her parents, law makers - anyone else. Just so she doesn't have to face up to the fact that she was an irresponsible cunt and now wants to dodge the consequence of her actions under the guise of being politically engaged.

smash that ctrl+v

>woman's body
>Separate heartbeat and DNA
Heh, totally girl power kill those babies

>just do the simple solution to a complex problem

I’m just so tired of women lads. I’m not angry anymore, just tired. It is exhausting how worthless they are. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: 1CD18008-32E9-4C01-BEDF-5A12ECA58900.jpg (1024x617, 94K)

But it was a woman who signed the bill

hoes mad

Women who don’t like baby-murder aren’t women apparently

Literally NPC

can someone make one that says WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE GETTING PREGNANT IF THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE CONSEQUENCES

Women who've never had kids don't get to have an opinion on abortion.

I feel this way about a lot of things now.

Attached: 1554158004172.jpg (365x365, 26K)

They'll just screech about rape

>non gun owners shouldnt be making gun laws
>poor people shouldnt be legislating to rich people
>rich people shouldnt be legislating to poor people
>women should not be making laws about men
>the unemployed should not be making laws about the employed
I can get behind this.

NORTHERNERS SHOULDN'T BE MAKING LAWS ABOUT SOUTHERN SLAVERY

I look so smart repeating myself.
Also she's gay this has 0 effect on her...BRITISH self.

Oh no they can't be completely irresponsible whores anymore.

They'll have to think of the implications of pregnancy and be more picky about who fucks them nooooo

Stupid whores

i just want to post it for the lulls i’ve seen so many women post this stupid black image

I thought everything I'd read about female executives being volatile children was overstated. I've since discovered that the many, many tales were told with restraint to keep from discouraging younger office bros with few options except to endure the objectification and the obsessiveness and the emotional instability and unprofessional, erratic behaviour. I just want to sleep.

Attached: me.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Post "Women shouldn't be making laws about men's sex lives" whenever they talk about rape.

Most pro abortion arguments I've seen have been nothing but whining and the most wretched shit imaginable.
>lol its just a clump of cells that die when you take them out, like a tapeworm
>men can't have opinions
>its oppression to ban abortion
>Reee abortions are my sacred right, lel of course men can't have a financial abortion of kids they don't want, lel
>if you make kids be born it'll cost money lel
>making sure kids are born means you don't care about them when they grow up

Social media is so cancerous. It's become so loud, competitive and meaningless that people have resorted to spamming the same sentence as many times as the word limit allows. Such a shitfest.

>Woman signs the bill into law

Rape is like a fraction of a fraction of a percent of abortions

so is it legal to kill women now?

Pretty transphobic. Men can have babies too, you know.

>it was a woman that passed the law

the only reason women have power because men LET THEM have power

>>making sure kids are born means you don't care about them when they grow up
that's not at all what shitlibs are saying and you're either disingenuous or retarded for construing it that way

it's kinda amazing that any woman that is going against this is basicall telling the world that she's a whore
tag and bag em boys.

i know that feel user... about many things

Attached: 1556384597093.gif (526x250, 3.19M)

anyone told her yet that men like her shouldn't get involved in the debate?

But it's not about women's bodies.
It's about unborn children, you fucking thots.

Also the thots already can't control their bodies, because if they could, they wouldn't let them get fucked by Jamal.

Not getting pregnant is simple.
Do not fuck.

Attached: equality short.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

Can someone explain how it's her body, if it takes a man's sperm to make a baby? It's clearly not her body, it's a baby created from the combination of the man's DNA and the woman's DNA combined.

How about try not taking men's DNA into your body then you won't get pregnant.

Screeeeeeech!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-130141_Facebook.jpg (1439x2387, 665K)

>women in charge
working anywhere where a fucking female holds sway is haram.

I've been saying that repeatedly and the pushback from roasties has been astounding

This.

its funny how uppity women get until they need a pickle jar opened

>abortions banned in all cases except rape
>rape stats mysteriously go up

>Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>>Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>>Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1 timothy 2:11-12

Attached: 394857934875938475.jpg (757x615, 49K)

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: Shes right you know.jpg (594x433, 59K)

Exactly this

Attached: 64FA3CC7-CCB1-48B3-B85E-DC7C7776AC60.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

>roastie going REEEEE
Exactly, women and men should have the same rights to LIFE and LIBERTY (only men should have the right to vote though).

Even unborn women + men have those rights.

Which is why YOU FUCKING THOTS will not be allowed anymore to kill these children.

We can make an exception for sand niggers though.

Attached: RDecp.jpg (478x381, 26K)

Didn't a woman sign this into law?

Any 1 have charts or green text regarding the harm of abortions on the women?

>Reee government shouldn't get involved in womens bodies
>Reee what do you mean the government won't pay for me to have an abortion?
Giving women the vote was a mistake

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-142405_Facebook.jpg (1439x1249, 489K)

Ignoring them would solve everything, they all crave attention either positive or negative. Unfortunately these beta orbiters enable this behavior. Can you imagine the emotional pain a female would experience when their like count on Instagram dropped by 90%? They would probably commit suicide. That's the thing they fear most, being ignored by everyone. Obviously this thot is famous so it won't work, but all men should do this to thots in their circle. Don't even get angry at pics like this, just act like they don't exist.

this

Attached: feminism445435.png (1594x1125, 457K)

>raped by a black man

Attached: 1558072276084.png (907x1000, 166K)

ghosty gonna BOO-hoo

>one of they daughters
>they
WHY THE FUCK DO NIGGERS DO THIS

Keep the salt rolling in, lads

Attached: 20190517_142221.jpg (1440x1065, 438K)

Yeah, fuck rape laws

Well then please read their minds and tell me what they mean. Because I've seen several "kill em now or later, lel fuck em amirite?"

BASED Raymond predicted these hoes and wrote a children's book about it

Attached: 1523787394721.jpg (500x345, 18K)

Don't buy into the myth that abortion is a women vs men issue.

Attached: D6S10B5WwAA0FfL.jpg (720x395, 21K)

we need them

No doubt she’d be fine with Hillary sending men’s bodies to Syria or Ukraine to be mutilated.

>being so fucking fat that they need to requisition elephant calipers from the zoo to get your folds out of the way
i defy anyone here to tell me that this thing having a kid would've been for the best

Men should stop impregnating women and then leaving them to raise the child alone. The whole reason most women don't want children is because they were raised by single moms who struggled because the men weren't in the picture. This entire issue is men's fault.

Attached: 5ab53e4cb5afc.image.png (400x417, 100K)

>Just stop getting pregnant wtf
this. there is literally ONE ACT that results in pregnancy. if you don't want to risk getting pregnant, simply do not engage in this act.

These anti-abortion laws have actually broken women's minds. This is great

Women are more likely to be pro life than men

A million different ways to not get pregnant and million ways to help raise the child from the endless government funds. But hacking up lil gelatinous pieces of baby parts is the ONLY right that women have. wtf happened to adoption centers? just because the baby isn't asking to be born doesn't mean it's your inherent right to smash it. Can't we just dump all of the aborted fetuses and crushed baby skulls right in the middle of a woman's march to show them their deeds?

Fat bitch for sure

this
>implying that the baby's body is their body

Here's how to respond to these cunts, destroy their narrative with statistics that fly in the face of their argument and call them out for misrepresenting how abortions are actually being used for, as a form of birth control

Attached: 2019-05-17 13.27.08.png (1440x2560, 1.17M)

The second shit hits the fan, it will be women that will back down and demand men fix everything. Their naivety is truly amazing. Women's rights will be a mistake mankind won't be making again.

1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetime, and a large percentage of women will have a miscarriage. The only major reason women regret having an abortion is due to the heavy societal stigma present. Abortions will continue to happen even if the US government were to make them illegal. Would you rather have women dying from unsafe/back alley abortions as they do in the rest of the world, or would you rather give them access to safe and non-life threatening medical treatment?

This is Jow Forums though, so I wouldn't expect any basic human decency out of any of you

The argument I got is "My friend got pregnant after using birth control and a condom". Well, sucks for her. That's a rare occurrence though. Pretty sure she was lying anyway.

not according to any actual data

If she didnt let men in her uterus she wouldnt get pregnant....

When a judge forces a man to pay child support for a kid that isn’t his and alimony to a wife that cheats on him isn’t that women making laws against a man’s right to his own body? If as a man you refuse to work (bodily labor) and pay said demands then you go to jail.

What am I missing here?

THESE ANTI-ABORTION LAWS ARE LITERALLY RAPE!

It depresses me that the discourse has degenerated to the point were they don't even argue anymore they just repeat the same statement over and over and expect to get their way

Why can't we all have a nice fashy state

Attached: 9C01FE0D-56D4-45C4-A79C-630B7D27A53F.jpg (574x800, 53K)

She's LARPing, no one impregnated that whale

>The only major reason women regret having an abortion is due to the heavy societal stigma present.
It's like the same reason people regret murdering strangers in the street

But that child wouldn't be in her body without the help of a mans semen. So since she is using something that he is providing then I would say that gives him more than enough of a right to decide the fate of that unborn child.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE MAN IS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM? HAHAHAHAHA Fuck these absolutely vapid cunts showing their fucking cards.

It's that bad.
This has shown us that family, marriage, pregnancy is such a last option it doesn't even enter their minds.
It's the last option.
This is why there's no families and everyone is fucked up.
The easy fixes for immoral behavior need to go.

Attached: 1513350280762.png (624x1200, 896K)

It's pretty much 50/50. The women who don't support it aren't nearly as vocal because they will get shit on by other women

its a womans right to kill their babies!!

If you add enough adversity points to her post, you may read it as ‘their’

>be me
>work office job
>exec women are all SJWs with petulant attitudes from white collar backgrounds
>my direct boss is a townie who grew up in tough neighborhoods with a violent, alcoholic former Navy submariner
>realize quickly she hates SJWs, hated Clinton, owns guns, and is overall based
>become friends and now I'm basically protected from any of my antics as long as I keep my mouth shut
not all bitches are stupid but most are
it's a product of a soft, entitled upbringing
half my department is foreign women from third world shitholes and they're normal

They act like men aren't involved. Both partners should have to agree to get an abortion

non citizens shouldn't worry about shit that doesn't concern them.

We tried. You paddy fuckers didn't like it.

Femin virus infected.

Lol roasties are so fucking dumb they don't consider the fact that this may very well be a consequence of sleeping with complete fucking strangers?

Kek

>Would you rather have women dying from unsafe/back alley abortions as they do in the rest of the world
Yes I would.

>hoes mad.
lets savour this salty flavor down to its ingredients to really taste each individual flavor developing in your mouth. hail kek so the vaginal salt keeps flowing

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>our bodies.
>our bodies.
>our bodies.
the baby inside you is not an any capacity, "your body." I am so tired of this untruth being said.

>"life and liberty."
>"life."
>wants to kill babies.

Attached: mwf tiresome k m.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>Would you rather have women dying from unsafe/back alley abortions
yes, obviously

MEN HAVE JUST AS MUCH SAY ABOUT THE LIFE OF THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN

>when my wife became pregnant out of wedlock, we were engaged at the time

Ah you almost had me there