Be me
Be twenty something male
Work in an office full of wine aunts and female boomers
Genuinely nice people but I have little in common with them
Next office along is pretty much the same except for one guy
Guy is a middle aged Jamaican dude
End up chatting when both waiting to use the printer
Seems like a nice guy
End up having more interesting conversations with him than I've ever had with the middle aged women in my office who just talk about holidays, chocolate biscuits and their kids
His jokes are funnier than anything those women have told

TL;DR black men make better company than women.

If you've never had positive experiences with black people then fine, we don't need to hear it

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-17-at-18.59.46.png (215 KB, 722x489)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6nrglujp1U
britannica.com/topic/Cyrillic-alphabet
youtube.com/watch?v=KWkcCzW1big

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

i called a black guy nigger and he laughed

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Went to Trindad to work on their aircraft (they are completely unable to maintain them). We finished the job and flew back home, that was nice.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Have two blacks friends I enjoy spending time with, they are both cool and funny and can take a joke. Though you must understand outliers are a thing, and we aren’t meant to live together. To have our cultures thrive and our people to be happy we have to be separate.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

be roommate with darkie
all we do is smoke weed watch Chinese cartoons and pick up sluts at the bar
he steals my food sometimes
Probably the best experience I’ve had with them

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Went to a strip club last week and some mulatto guy gave me a free drink that he got with his table. Said thanks mate

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

I had black friend from 14 to 21 other nogs use called him a coconut, that how you know he was a gooden

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Jamaicans can be bro.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Black girl sucked my cock

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

youtube.com/watch?v=i6nrglujp1U

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

Let me tell you white niggas a lil secret

We let the race related jokes slide in hopes of you growing out of them

We don't find them as funny but we fuck with you guys

My best friend is white and a great guy

Nice thread ty <3

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

grew up with nigger friend who played the cello
one of the hardest workers I've ever met
college grad
great guy overall
better than trash whites
is a liberal
better than white libtards because you can actually talk with him and he won't ree
We don't see eye to eye, but we can work together when it's needed and have an adult discussion without hating each other.
Main point: there is a big difference between a civilized person of African Descent and full blown Nigger.
I somewhat agree.
I say that FORCING cultural acceptance and change is bad. We can coexist, but it takes time to get used to each other. And sometimes we literally cannot live with them because of culture clasj, but that doesn't make them the enemy in most cases.
Just look at European Countries. While there were small pockets of Muslim people, they never got out of hand. They had adapted to their new society. They were Europeans who happened to be Muslim.
The moment Europe started importing them by the millions, crime and violence rates shot the hell up because no one was ready for a people who would not and had not adapted to the new culture. They were Muslims who happen to be in Europe.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

too many fucking soft cunts in this country think blacks are super cool bros from one experience with ngubu the friendly retard

Attached: fuck-(2).jpg (89 KB, 546x720)

James Walker
James Walker

This

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

She had great weed and could take dick like a champ. And fixed me breakfast.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

I never interacted with one. That's the most positive experience I've had. I'd like to keep it that way.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

I hope this thread stays wholesome but there's no way

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

The time a black orderly gave me my HIV test results

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

when the bull takes my wife
(Im Canadian this is a proxy)

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

See nigger on street
He didn't commit a crime

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

I've never seen a sub-saharan african nigger. But I used to eat a lot of sand-nigger food back in my school years if that counts. It was good.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Just look at European Countries. While there were small pockets of Muslim people, they never got out of hand. They had adapted to their new society. They were Europeans who happened to be Muslim.
The moment Europe started importing them by the millions, crime and violence rates shot the hell up because no one was ready for a people who would not and had not adapted to the new culture. They were Muslims who happen to be in Europe
Based, checked, saved and redpilled.
Fuck ghetto trash barbarians of all shapes and colors, peace to everyone else.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

bullshit, I've known plenty of black people to tell just as racist of jokes as I have, it's a universal thing

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

hey LISTEN
we like them but after the 62nd race joke we understand you see a devide between us and whites
just the way i feel perhaps

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Lived in a duplex a few times. best ever neighbors were black family.Used to have little parties in the back round the fire pit all the time. Still keep in touch to this day. After they moved out white drunken drug dealing monster from hell moved in.

Also where i live now Jamaican dude came running over to help my other elderly neighbor cut out a stump with a machete. I had told him i would help him take it out after work but the stubborn old guy just had to try it himself. Good thing machete man was around.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

go to theaters to binge some cucky marvel movies with friends
two black guys in front of me
assume they're watching some shit too
they walk into a showing of Code Geass instead

I wish I could have joined them...

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Checked.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

he took HIV test...

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

James Davis
James Davis

be me
walk by some nigger
didnt cross the street because it somehow had 2 niggers
didn't get mugged/raped
thank you nigger

Attached: 1549767286579.jpg (42 KB, 646x595)

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

TL;DR men make better company than women.
FTFY. Men of any race are better company than women unless the woman's sucking your cock.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Worked with a black guy in a produce warehouse couple years back. He was a hard worker. Told him about my 2nd job. He was interested in a 2nd job so I got him in at my other job as well. He still works there today. Good worker. Nice guy.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

BASEDDDDD

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Not all men.

David Long
David Long

Be me
Fuck Negress
Good ole classic Cum n' go
Never seen her ever again after
tfw

Attached: images.png (6 KB, 220x230)

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

This one time a nigger died, it was pretty based.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

YLYL with niggers acting like apes

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is a multicultural board where a nigger posts about self hating a nigger, where a nigger can be a white supremacist and where a nigger can be outspoken as he is against jews.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

stop.
this is a wholesome thread.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

Уaт.. Ap ю caм кaйнд ъф пycи?

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

a black nurse once shed a tear at seeing me in pain getting my face stitched up in hospital
it was almost wholesome

I have put 4 people in A&E in my life and 2 of them were black and overall that was a pretty positive experience

also a black girl once sucked my dick when I was 16, almost positive but she was really bad at sucking dick

Attached: norf.jpg (69 KB, 523x800)

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

aгeнcт тpи нигepc йec

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

fair enough fellow bonger

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

stfu nigger

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

We could be very compatible as friends user, don't sell yourself short

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Don't have any. I've had black coworkers that were cool as fuck and great to talk to but lazy workers. Had a black friend from kindergarten to high school but he showed his true colors when I needed him most.

The closest I can say was this real butch big lesbian who was cool and a good worker but she was in another department and I barely talked to her.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

A black friend of mine is full power levels on the JQ with anyone he meets.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

fellow bonger
you better be in one of the containment zones

Attached: ffs.jpg (84 KB, 904x864)

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

when i lived in houston i met so many niggers that one of them was actually pretty smart
one of them

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

okay fuck you actually

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

nigger
pic unrelated

Attached: image0-(1).jpg (42 KB, 480x480)

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

okay shitposting aside niggers who are woke on the JQ and race mixing are based as fuck

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

I have heard many negros in the containment zones fear stepping outside of them
you too?

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Go back to sesame Street lol

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

This is a civ nat propaganda thread.

Attached: 1480573728609.webm (2.99 MB, 854x480)

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

I have put 4 people in A&E in my life
newfag detected

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

I have actually never had a negative experience with a black person IRL, although I live in a small, relatively affluent, 99% white, English town.
The few black people I have associated with and worked alongside IRL have all been friendly and chilled out.

Irish Travelers on the other hand can all fuck right off to hell, before I ever met one, I had a fairly benign, even sympathetic, attitude towards them. Now however, after several interactions with several different groups of them, as well as the innumerable stories of theft, intimidation, violence, fraud, etc told to me by many different people, if the law wasn't an issue, I'd happily shoot one in the face. They barely even register as human on my radar. Like a humanoid creature somewhere between a cockroach and a pitbull.

Anyone with first hand experience with Irish travelers will know what I mean.

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

i listened to jimmi hendrix once

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Positive interaction with a blackpilled boomer in Cyprus.

in Cyprus, at the hotel ect
want to get away from my family for a bit, go off to get some ice water from the dining hall and chill somewhere
there is a raised area outside the dining room, I grab my drink and go out for a smoke
the only guy up there is an old dude on his own, drinking white wine.
walk past him and smoke my camels.
old dude speaks up
goes on a tyraid about how I shouldn't be smoking here, he then shifts the goalposts that I shouldn't be smoking at all
tell him he's a rude bastard and walk down to the pool area.
after getting over how he spoke to me, I guess that we just got on the wrong foot
walk back up and apologise to him, he was rude but I've been taught to respect my elders.
ask him if he fancies a drink and a chat
sit down and drink with him(I then switched to wine, he says he's fine with me smoking at the table
turns out he quit smoking not long ago when his spouse died and he is now endlessly holidaying
have a 3 hour conversation with him where we talk about everything political under the sun and of the changes the information age brought the world
talk about information exchange and the nature of anomimity online
old guy has fears regarding this, thinks the human element of seeing someone's face when you talk to them is essential to properly sharing info
makes the point that on the Internet people often fail to enforce bonds with other people because of this(think faceburg ect)
talk about immigration and the eu
this is back in 2015
the man is utterly blackpilled on it, runs me through its history ect
tells me about how he used to feel about politics when he was younger and that its all turned out to be bullshit.

The next time an old man on the street is rude to you or lectures you about whatever, ask the guy to go for a drink with you, could turn out to be the best and most engaging conversation you'll ever have.

Attached: 70531713.jpg (191 KB, 1024x1042)

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Went outside today and didn’t get any black guys trying to hustle me for a dollar. Didn’t see any drunk/high black guys either. AMAZING! The only thing better would be to see no black people.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

see a nigger
gets shot by police
finish my drink and go home
Was a good day.

Attached: jew-scowling-at-nigger-scowling-at-river-weasel-eating-bird-fetus.jpg (67 KB, 862x983)

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

underrated

Parker Long
Parker Long

Black people are relentless against asians, more than black vs white, that's something you should probably reflect on

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Attached: 78F6BFE7-6943-4C90-8012-FF054FD0D11F.jpg (40 KB, 445x571)

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

im genetically stronger than most white people and i go where i want, pull up

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

I got jumped by 4 muslims for drinking a beer ON MY OWN FRONT LAWN

around 7-8 black dudes came running down the street and bashed them in, pretty sure one muslim ended up getting stabbed to death

Kayden White
Kayden White

vote brexit and help us cleanse london

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

They were not Europeans and never were if they were still muslims. Why can't you wrap your tiny mind over this.

Of course 1 nigger living in a 1000 white only area is going to act less like a nigger than he is by nature. However that nigger will always be a nigger and if you put him back into nigger land he will revert to being a full blown nigger with the exception that he has advantages from pretending to be white.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Attached: 1515280673831.jpg (98 KB, 1024x992)

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

my son is half-black, he's alright

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

dont come london

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Well said and well numbered

Attached: 1552446699375.png (562 KB, 664x812)

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

if thats so, why can't you guys fight one on one?

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

About half the people at my office are black. Most of them are highly educated and genuinely good people. I like them and sometimes meet up with them outside of work. Nearly all poor uneducated blacks are impossible to civilize however and I do almost anything to avoid them. Poor violent niggers are the worst.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

kek

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

I've known a lot of black people I'd never care to know again on principle of having nothing to relate over and disagreeing with the way they represented themselves, and three of 'em wound up being my friends and giving me a different perspective on what it means to be a man and 'cool' in their upbringing and social circles, as well as how it can cause a lot of good people to lose their drive and have a much broader perspective of right and wrong to justify doing what it means to be a man and be desirable.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Jamaican cafe on campus made good cheap goat roti/jerk pork, and the trinis were good sports about getting hustled at pool.

That's about it.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

am telling fibs? am I not? who knows
all cases were in self defence with no other option
such is life in bongland

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

be black
be on Jow Forums
good times.

Attached: jewmedia-1024x1024.jpg (334 KB, 1024x1024)

David Ward
David Ward

Sure thing Tyrone. Why are you larping as a nigger and why are you a communist?

Attached: 174592582.webm (1.67 MB, 1280x720)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

WHAAAAT?
we love anime and asian food what more do you want???

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

KEEKKK

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

I had a black roommate for my last two years of college. He always paid his share off the bills and I could bullshit with him about basically anything. He was half Indian though. I've had no positive experiences with ordinary negroes.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

I personally do can't talk for other black people

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Be me
Norway's Constitution Day (today, May 17th)
My son and wife are at the local fairegrounds celebrating with attractions and carousels.
Shitskins everywhere
See only five White people during ~120 minutes we were there
I didn't get stabbed or robbed
I only almost vomited due to stinking sweat smell twice
My son got scared and started crying after watching niggers fight in the line to get cotton candy.
15 minutes later some niggers tried to sell me tickets to a "better faire" on the other side of the river.
I tell the niggers that I'm not interested in their BLACK market tickets and that they should fuck off.
Their primal instincts kick inn and they become threatening
Guards come and apprehend them
Me and my family leaves and goes home
Son had a good time overall
I can't stop thinking about the Day of the Rope
Wife even mentioned that she wants them all to die
Norway is no longer Norwegian

Well.. There was a silver lining, I guess? Norway is dead, but at least people are waking up.. Fuck my life.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Did they also teach you poor grammar?

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Watched one die

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

igor, get out of my country you're the filthy worthkess nigger

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

I work with a 50+ year old black guy
He’s a cool dude because he genuinely doesn’t hate white people, despite actually growing up around a time when they were still considered subhumans. Hates niggers a lot too, shame they can’t all be like him

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

*your wife's son

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

I'm gonna need some greentext, buddy.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

The only anime niggers like is dragon ball. Even worse than Naruto.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

lol trust me, I wouldn't touch that shitheap with a barge pole. Cities in general fucking suck, whenever I've been to one I'm always struck by how dirty, dog eared and unfriendly everything is. I really do thank my lucky stars that I was born somewhere that is somewhat rural.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

English words written in slavrunes

Attached: HwætASecond.png (416 KB, 363x423)

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

runes
that's Cyrillic you stupid nigger

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

I knew a black guy who hated niggers too. He was an ok guy but also a nigger who acted like a nigger.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

If I didn’t know him any better I’d think this guy was Jow Forumstard to be honest. He’s super redpilled on women and government, but yeah still acts like a dumb black man

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

not larping
just don't want to identify as british
fucked webm. it is "people" that are the problem, I promise. The world we live in is too complicated. we shift blame. I swear.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

fair enough. stick to ur view brother.

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

Attached: RetardedonPurpose.png (442 KB, 498x569)

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Tommy Sotomayor?

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER
britannica.com/topic/Cyrillic-alphabet

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

do containment zone dwellers realise how dumb they sound when they call themselves british?

"uhh I actually consider myself british"
pic related every single white person on the inside

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (60 KB, 598x415)

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

be me
no go zone white resident
niggers and mudslimes everywhere
middle school was basically a chimp out that lasted for years
regularly gets into fight
befriends the only other two white kids
Serbian and Croatian
absolutely hated each other at first
they eventually understood that we had to be united to fight niggers and mudslimes
eventually become good friends
mfw niggers were the reason a Serb and a Croat became friends

Attached: 05DA8767-3494-4960-843F-EA2DAB2A4158.gif (164 KB, 425x417)

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Ditto ,multiple times , didn't shed a tear

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

seen tons of gorilla ass niggers
they didnt try to kill me on sight
does this count?

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

call up nigbro neighbor who lives below me for a dimebag of the herbal jew
when I get down there his dealer is ranting about the synagogue of satan
first time Id heard this
find out my neighbor voted for trump
they start talking about michelles dick

Yea I was so surprised I couldnt even think of the appropriate redpill to drop at that time

Attached: 1548660519357.jpg (77 KB, 800x412)

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

i was born here faggit shut up dumb
arse
see im british

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

they got my food order right 1 time

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

had a black co worker who became a good friend of mine. we used to play street fighter 2 after work sometimes and he really liked the dark knights soundtrack.

very friendly and polite and cool guy, all around a very good man. didnt even have that stock black accent and ive never heard him ever say nigga. never made jokes like "oh is it because im black?", "im black so...." he was just a really good and decent man who really liked video games and movies, he was big and strong as fuck too. only black guy ive ever met who i felt i could really trust.

he really liked nickleback evenescence too if that says anything about him. he had a 5/10 white girlfriend but honestly id say he deserved it.

havent seen him in a few years, i miss that big based black man.

Attached: 1557686422115.jpg (89 KB, 948x704)

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Of course its a fucking trip fag.

Attached: 1555463861973.png (46 KB, 250x175)

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

I was watching a documentary about tidal waves and these people on a roof were filming a black guy stretched out like an x shape on his back holding a door he was floating on zooming along on a tidal wave through a town. It was really funny though maybe you had to be there but o just thought
tee-hee

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

negro diaspora is the correct term

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

be me after uni
looking for a job
rent contract is up
nobody will rent me on a monthly basis
Botswana friends let me crash in their couch for a whole month while I get a job and an aparment
Tumo, I own you one.

be me
travelling with parents in Paris
the louvre.webm
taking pictures like a fucking tourist
white cute french grill approach me for a survey
almonds_activate()
out of nowhere nigger kicking grill like he played in the premier league
WTF
start yelling at each other in french
combat_ready
nigger stays saying "pickpocket"
grill was a pickpockerter
nig all cool, proceeds to try to sell me keychain
one of the weirdest experiences in my trips

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Yes
I knew a black girl from Toronto ; Patrice, black people called her a coconut too.

blacks are the most racist of all
most white people think Africa is all the same, but there are different tones of color, different classes.

blacks know of this segregation
they are even more segregated than if they we're with whites

when that black fag actor made up the idea of blacks coming up and putting a noose and bleach on him.... even blacks we're like ; white people don'ts do that shit mang

fucking blacks now white people are good
it's only if they start being brainwashed by jews or black israelites that they start harboring hate

real africans admire white people, they would like to have a civilization, like we did at one time

because in Africa, the blacks don't want to wear condoms ; hence why they rape babies, to not catch Aids

they are also NOT a visible minority, so we need to stop with the affirmative action

whites are the world wide minority
jews are a minority as well, but they already have jewish-privilege

it's time whites start working for themselves
everyone else is
even white women
we need to start white men groups
NO JEWS ALLOWED

we've been sending millions to Africa, and now they are starting to come to our countries
escaping their shitland only to create shitland in our countries

I think it's time to wake up to the jewish, islamic and brown menace.

WHITE PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

yes

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

tripfag
no tripcodes here hombre, just a castizo shitposter

Attached: c3a.jpg (104 KB, 1128x600)

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

t. cuck

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

I used to play MTG with a skinny black guy. We smoked weed and talked about /b/ and ron paul. good dude.
Oh and he married a fat white woman because of course.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

i’ve literally never met a bad one, maybe i just meet nice people

Attached: E8925164-6873-4B4B-94AB-B8A645BD2911.jpg (36 KB, 600x461)

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Same here. She swallowed it all but that's not the positive thing. Positive thing is we never met again

Attached: obama.jpg (222 KB, 549x423)

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

I know that dude. What I'm getting here is that you are too autistic to understand anything but deliberately prescriptivistic language. Ask your minder to explain.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

I have a black co-worker. 40 years old, Iraq war veteran. Most redpilled guy in my job, he started telling me about the banks and the Rothschilds, but I already knew about that stuff and sending me videos he made (won't post here because it'll dox him). He always says the biggest problem today is single motherhood made popular by Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie, he says it creates faggots and mentions how fortunate he was to have had a strong father to teach him right from wrong and that most black people never get that chance.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Work blue collar with niggers dagos and spics
No faggots
Constantly making racist jokes about each other with no hard feelings
Openly hold prejudices about each other's race but fuck it, they're usually true
Misogynist as fuck
The black fellas working the night shift always bring in chips and a fresh deck and we play poker on Fridays
Blackies, spics and spaghets bring their own cuisine, always enough to share

Meanwhile,
Office workers upstairs always looking down on us because they're white collar
Souless eyes, constantly having to watch what each other says because half the workforce is women
Women have to watch what they say around the gays
They get in trouble if they only bring food for some of their friends
They had to take a sexual harrasment course because some guy said he didn't like some Indian girls skirt lmfao
Me and the other dept managers outright lied about our workers taking the course and nobody cares

I'm being convinced more and more whites aren't as great as they used to be. They seem neutered.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

I had free weed once at a protest and insisted to give him some cash at least. It was Occupy Montreal which red pilled me since then, leftists are dumb
Not all bad but not enought good ones sadly
Kindness is a choice after all

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

niggers never pass up a free meal

Attached: 6B2C711F-3E36-4CE3-9BA2-3CB30F189BEC.png (19 KB, 657x527)

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

This is true. Black people are great, but fuck niggers.

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

in a movie theater full of nigs if its a bad movie all the nigger commentary makes it be funny

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

niggers are actually really into conspiracy theories.

used to work at a burger kang and this 30some year old generic black guy co worker started randomly talking to me about the illuminati once

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

My wife's son called me "Dad" for the firs time last month. It really warmed my heart.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

tupac poplularized the whole illuminati meme in modern times
nigs have been talking about it since the 90s

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

One of my best friends growing up was a black sperg that no one else liked because he was kinda weird and creepy. This was back in 80s so there was no aut/sperg labels but he was total sperg looking back. I had a wicked crush on his sexy ass mom too. But he was cool. Odd af yeah. But he got me into Eddie Murphy and like Rick James and Kool and the Gang and I got him into Floyd and Van Halen. His older bro died of cancer and I helped him through that. We were tight. No racial bullshit. Just two 12yo shitheads listening to music and talking about girls. Haven’t seen him in 30 years. Hopes he’s good.

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Working at Express Scripts in St. Louis in the NFS (IT Support) Department
21 man team
4 niggers on the team
2 of them are the 2 best techs on the team, helpful, experienced, knowledgeable
3rd one isn't technical but has a great attitude and brings good energy
4th one is pretty lazy but he's in a part of the office that all he really needs to do is sit there
Big Nig at the gym I go to is a friend of mine, he's pretty cornbally though. Corporate Finance trainer or something is his job.
Most of my friends when I was in the Army were nigs.
Love fucking black women
Really fed up with how weak and feminine most white men are.
Think most white women are wastes of space.
See race in pretty much everything the way a nigger does.
Love weed and big hips on a girl (and big anime titties).
Enjoy jazz and blues, rap less so but some is OK.
Love fried fish and chicken.
Weed turns me into a lazy volatile degenerate and I can't get enough of it.
Be 6'2 blonde haired blue eyed white guy with 95 percent german ancestry and ethnically german last name.
Guys I think I might be a nigger.

Attached: 1557775805972.png (81 KB, 658x901)

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

He said what redpilled him was that on his first day in Iraq the Marine commandant said "we're not here to defend the oil, it's about protecting the Iraqi people" first orders, defend the oil fields of Ramaila.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

i keked so hard it feels bad

Attached: NewZealandCollapsing.jpg (49 KB, 500x454)

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Attached: 4chan-be-like.gif (1.37 MB, 273x198)

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

I work with one black girl and one white girl, about the same age (early 20s). The black girl is smart enough (although can’t really spell very well I’ve noticed) and honestly way more laid back and cooler than the white girl. The white girl just reminds me of my ex, annoyingly bossy and lacking in personality, while fundamentally being totally infantile. I’m sick of white girls, they just have no personality. The best a white girl can be is someone who is attractive and submissive, their only other mode is cuntiness. Black girls actually seem to be cool from the few I’ve met, probably because they aren’t told how amazing they are on a daily basis since birth.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

getting salty over a 5/10
numale

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

this explains everything

Attached: 1557275109636.jpg (29 KB, 699x699)

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

of course, women are fucking awful, seriously is that the first nigger you ever talked to?

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

voluntarily decides to serve the army
realizes that it became the slave of the Jews again

Attached: 1555732832476.png (819 KB, 720x720)

William Gomez
William Gomez

5/10
average
literally not caring that an average white girl is slurping nigger cum

You should be gassed

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

They'd set the Oil fields on fire which would cause toxic rain and other environmental/health concerns for anyone near them on top of being combustible. Also turned the sky dark as night. Protecting the oil fields wasn't about profit so much as it was about survivability.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Whatever. Growing up in the ghetto back in the late 70s and 80s there was everyone. White trash, nigs, abbos, flips, poor jews who couldn’t flee to the burbs, pakis, working poor wops and chops, everyone. And we all made fun of each other, beat the shit outta each other, then played street hockey together or sat around busting balls and smoking like little tards trying to be cool. You either gave as good as you got or you’d be eaten alive. Abbos and blacks were the most virulently racist people I’ve ever met. Poos surprisingly the least.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

be 16 loner fag in school
one particular group of black kids always tried talking to me
always ignored them and thought they were making fun of me
occasionally i would say something that would make them laugh without trying but i don't know if it was one sided
one day see hot nigress hanging out with them and they catch me looking at her
tell me to walk over
walk over because i have no reason not to or friends to pretend i'm hanging out with
black fags start asking me why i'm looking at his home girl
tell them i'm not
catch a glimpse of the nigress again
perfect cleavage tits are popping out, ass is thick and her body shape was a perfect hour glass
black kids are telling me if they think i can smash her good
dick is hard
start laughing because i was "getting hard like a monkey" while they ironically make howler monkey noises
walk away in shame
school is over black kids call me over and the niggress was talking to me
black kids asked me if i needed a ride home, did not want to go with them at all but they forced me to, it was almost a kidnapping
got offered, weed they're laughing at how high i was getting
got me jack in the box and i made them laugh by saying random shit
black fags talk about something for awhile, think i'm going to get robbed or some shit
tell the niggress to drop me off at my house while giggling like chimps
niggress agrees
she was cool and laughing at the stupid shit i said
niggress tells me she needs to park in my garage because we gonna fuck
hard as fuck
parks in my gargage and puts the seats down, puts her big nigger lips on my dick
lay her down and fuck her 10/10 niggress body in the backseat and tit fucked her for a good hour
stopped being a kissless virgin that day best sex iv ever had
black kids see me the next day in class and go "daaaaaaaaaaayyyuuuuuum that's what's up" and high fiving me
legit thankful for those fuckers, best sex iv ever had and ended up takin 8 years after that to fuck again.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

being impressed by averaged
Your bloodline should be purged if you even pretend to care what some fucking uggo thinks or does.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

tupac said illuminati was fake and gay but nigs being nigs went the opposite way with it.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

I had one but a nigger stole it

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Black people kidnapped me, drugged me, and raped me
Now I love them
Hmmm

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

I'm being convinced more and more whites aren't as great as they used to be.
If by "Whites" you mean "Jews", then sure.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

I was in the 7th grade and one day a black kid asked for a dollar so he could get some candy. I gave him one because I'm usually generous with my money - especially if I didn't earn it. A month later some kid was starting shit with me after PE and the black dude appeared out of nowhere and did the classic "is this guy messing with you" bit and scared the other guy off. That was the first time we interacted since I gave him the dollar. He probably just wanted a reason to fight, but I appreciated it. I wasn't a wimp or anything, I just had braces and thought any punch to my mouth would lead to stitches.

Connor King
Connor King

Attached: 1554946523365.png (206 KB, 498x467)

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

It’s not about being impressed you stupid kike it’s about stopping the bottleneck of our population from helping the enemy grow god damn you’re stupud

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Honestly I love hearing white people say the n-word and race jokes, but they just have to say it like they aren't pussies

Sometimes I'll hear a white comedian joking and I'll be hoping they say nigga

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

big if true

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

tupac was literally a faggot and a ballet dancer. most of the OG rappers were faggots and their producers were all jews. yet another psyop.

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

also a manlet

Cooper King
Cooper King

user where you from?

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Don't despair fren
Lay off the weed for a while and you'll see how things will change for you

Attached: garfield.jpg (116 KB, 640x638)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

be walking down street at night
group of 3 guys start tailing me
they jump me
Tyrone comes running from down the street and helps me
Me and Tyrone are still friends, he might be a nigger but he isn't half bad, in fact he's pretty handy with a welder.
We're working on building a chassis for a hill climb buggy, he welds the frame and I do the mechanical work.

Attached: 1557011716153.png (157 KB, 342x440)

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

STFU neckbeard you're sitting in your parents basement jerking off to trans porn right now you god damn cuck. Niggers are a conquered tribe of rape baby mongrels. They're not the enemy. White liberals are the enemy. Socialists are the enemy.

If you see someone with the IQ of a fucking orangutan as a threat it's because you're a worthless subhuman sack of shit. Niggers, like any animal, can be pacified and controlled. If you let them run wild they will cause problems but if you condition them the way you would condition an animal they're actually pretty docile. Compare income, education, and criminal statistical differences between conservative niggers and liberal niggers if you don't believe me but something tells me you're too fucking stupid to know what any of this means you inbred sister fucking hick.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Attached: ayyyy.jpg (55 KB, 827x631)

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

memeflag
not gonna tell you bruv

Attached: D6I91N0WAAUpIcR.jpg (63 KB, 576x625)

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

ive had some decent experiences with Jamaicans in particular and black sperglords but it's far outweighed by the daily awful experiences being around basketball americans, theres no fixing them because theyll always be far less intelligent than the other people around them

i would go as far as to say outside of jews and blacks my experiences with all people is MOSTLY positive but with those two trouble groups being around you cant build or enjoy much

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

well you sure as shit arent white.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

black people are fine people who are turbo racist never spent time around them

they can and will constantly break the law, however

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

ID
Whatever ROY

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Guy is a middle aged Jamaican dude
he is not your typical americanized nigger
you got lucky

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

nice

Attached: blacked.jpg (99 KB, 790x768)

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

That's what I'm afraid of.
When we get done he might steal it

It's got a 454

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

4 years ago, be 14
high school, freshman year
new Algebra I teacher
woman from Jamaica
class is majority white, except for a hispanic girl, the only Persian kid in the city, and two blacks
over the course of that school year, her and I talked more about travelling and such, asks if I'll ever go to Jamaica
"Yes"
"Well when you come to Jamaica I can make sure you get a good place to stay instead of those hotels in the city, they'll charge you more, ya know?"
become good friends over the course of high school
fast forward to graduation day
hear a voice behind me say "Be a good man now, ya hear?" in her noticeable Jamaican accent
turn towards her and smile

One of the best damn teachers I've ever had.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Newfag scum

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

i have a black friend and he absolutely hates his race. he openly calls other blacks niggers and we joke about his and my culture. really a great guy. he was adopted by a white family when his father murdered his mother and the father got sent to jail

Attached: 1545526014064.jpg (32 KB, 247x247)

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

newfag

Ain't being a newfag if you lurked on threads from time to time, yeah?

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

When you come to Jamaica

...is that an invitation of sorts

Attached: kav7661.jpg (97 KB, 532x800)

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

walked past one without him robbing me at gunpoint or asking for money for his school program. Great day.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Civilized man of African descent here, it makes me pretty happy to see niggas are finally starting to watch more anime other than Naruto and DBZ. If i could only convince them to try berserk lmao

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

how about storing it with someone else

Attached: kek0.jpg (89 KB, 630x542)

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

I dunno. If it is, I'll take it, cause hey, why not?

Jack King
Jack King

Anyone who came to Jow Forums past 2010 is a newfag

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

be me
be 1 of 4 white kids in entire elementary school
best friend from 1st - 4th grade is black

Black people individually are neither good or bad. It’s their predominant culture that’s cancer.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

It's in my garage

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

There's a black guy in my town that rides a tiny bicycle around, blasting out shitty music extremely loudly. He looks filthy, and as far as I can tell has no job. Every time he cycles past a coffee shop I frequent, I catch the eye of the white qt who works at the till and we both have a good surreptitious chuckle.
Thanks based black bro, he's like a nonviolent reminder of the catastrophic inferiority of niggers. Very helpful to have a gentle reminder on the daily.
Otherwise every nigger in my town is clinically retarded.

Attached: 1540863694052.jpg (45 KB, 441x630)

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

I stay away from them, so I don't have any experience. Blessed white life.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Sudanese (minus the nigger South Sudan) people are the nicest blacks I've ever dealt with. If you were blind you wouldn't know they're black.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

...got any contact details?

do a catch up

Attached: trumpcut.jpg (57 KB, 960x600)

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Yeah, phone number. That's the plan, since she goes back to Jamaica every summer to see her parents

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

yeah, maybe store it with someone else when it's nearly done

Attached: nazis1.jpg (58 KB, 470x470)

David Bailey
David Bailey

be me
walking downtown
nigger ahead
dressed well, nice suit
grabs the side of his pant leg as he walks
shakes it a little
turd rolls down his leg
doesn't even stop or look back
sorry that's the most positive nigger story i have

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

LMAO

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

having niggers in your town
There are 2 in my town, ones my friend and ones a old lady

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

...so, if things go as planned, you're banging your teacher this summer

nice

Attached: waifuuu2.png (676 KB, 850x949)

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Can’t relate

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

what

Attached: whit-.jpg (25 KB, 401x576)

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Work with a black girl. Early 20s. Very middle class. Only dates white guys and is very vocal about it. She's a sweet girl and we eat lunch together.

She was showing me a conversation she was having on her iPhone. I don't use one and accidently pressed something that brought up her photos...
Saw nudes. Close-up vagina nudes.

I didn't tell her.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

I used to hang out with an african kid in my childhood, he and his family were the only niggers in town. We called him nigger everyday and he got more annoyed than angry.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

How do you say nigger in cuck

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Worked a temp agency job,had to hitch a ride either with a bunch of rednecks or with this black dude with his son. Real nice guy, told me he's got my back since it was my first day. He offered me a cigarillo but i declined at the time. told me that he killed a few cops back in the day with his son so he wanted to turn a new leaf so he works these manual ass jobs. (this is when harvey happened in texas) so the job entailed getting rid of weathered furniture and cleaning the flood out. had to work with these beatneck rednecks,rude fuckers with an overcompensated work ethics. til the end, the manager sent me to work with the black folk. i had to remove some old septic line infested carpets and he blew chunks all in it. i guess i was lucky on who i met but thats my story.

Attached: 20171014-141359.jpg (2.54 MB, 4032x3024)

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

We called him nigger everyday and he got more annoyed than angry.
I'm sure you did

I spent most of my childhood in UAE. I never met any blacks. I wonder why?

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

how do you say 'oops' in amerimutt?

Attached: 1547275380127.png (69 KB, 612x748)

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

If a Serb and a Croat become friends then you know the end times are near

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

chicken is born in a stable therefore it's a horse.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

My white friend goes through a wigger phase in high school
befriends group of nigs
only like one of them
gets into philosophical discussions and how to survive in the world
gives good information about drugs and dealing with other blacks such as what to do if you're in a black neighborhood or whatever
talks about how to pimp women essentially
had several on and off gfs that would buy him stuff like shoes or clothes

He is the stereotype of a nigger though. Only been to prison once, but I expect he'll be back/ Product of a single mother and just recently left his pregnant fiancé. Just have to watch getting to close to them I suppose.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Oops
(ooo-pss)
Now answer the question cuck

Attached: 1557836826072.jpg (276 KB, 750x493)

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

The niggers of niggers are still better than the niggers of gender
True, men have value outside of reproduction.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

norf/10

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

I was at the theater last night and waiting in line to get food and this black guy let us go next for no real reason and I'm like wtf based black man.

Attached: 192834712983.gif (1.77 MB, 400x225)

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

sorry americuck, i don't humor mutts..

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

be me
shopping
go to check out
cashier doesn't say anything to me
ooga booga cashier babbling to other 2 other ooga boogas
says gonna haf ta work less because dey gonna cut her stamps
ooga 1 says he had to do that too
ooga 2 says her man has to do that
pay a leave
niggers using the government to steal my money but at least they didn't steal my wallet

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

A Black person was bitching me out
and they were crossing the street to do me bodily harm.
I don't worry cause i pack
and was on the verge of makin him gud.
I didn't say shit to the groid. I just had the look he didn't like.
but a car came along at like 55 mph in a 35 mph zone
smack!!!!!!!!!!!! he's bug juice. saw whole thing
They called me as a witness for the veh manslaughter case that was raised against the white driver
i took stand and said that I didn't see the car or hear a car or see anything
hahahahahah.... The whole court room gasped. (They expected that cause I was on cam in the area that I would Rat my fellow White brother out)
(think again fuckers).....
I was the only witness
I locked eyes with the driver and gave a slight nod as to not trigger the judge.

Case completely thrown out.

WHITE FUCKIGN POWER

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

There are a lot of decent black people. Like 20 to 30% of all black men are decent enough to be around them. 5% are really intelligent/nice. Both percentages are lower than with white people, but Jow Forums has to understand that statistical values don't apply to every individual. Blacks as a population are a problem, but that doesn't mean every single black is a problem.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

HOLY F*CKING BASED

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

it's not about whether you're lying or telling the truth. It's about sharing stories such as this in the first place like you're trying to be cool in front of your mates

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Based black man let him fuck my wife MAGA 2020

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Deployed as a contractor
Shift work requires two bodies on at all times
Working night shift with a black dude
We become best friends over the course of four months or so
Wish him well and I hope he's on his way to be a veterinarian and hope to see him again some day

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

I have an acquaintance from Atlanta who is a pretty much a red pilled hotep but he's 50 years old and has no familiarity with those two terms. He unironically walks through this world a solitary, and decent man who loves his people but despises their state, is woke on the JQ, works for a living every day and rejects degeneracy as best he knows how. He's a dad as much as negro is permitted to be by their culture and I'm often given to thinking about his unique and cruel path through this world. Truly a one in a billion in terms of virtue (but definitely not intelligence, though he is easily a 90 IQ or better). I don't go out of my way for blacks. I won't lift a finger to help this man, but I have nominal concern for his well-being and even a small measure of admiration for him. It's not uncommon to look on him and wish for his good fortune, and in the same breath deny him a ride somewhere, or some other such favor asked. I wonder about the soul-crushing things I don't see, like his children reverting to the mean right before his eyes. He's obviously figured out something about this world that most of his people cannot fathom, and he can't even pass it along because his own form is an aberration of his genetic heritage. Nigger prometheus touched fire and can't translate it to his progeny in any useful way. It's like two men standing on opposing cliff faces, helpless to watch as the bridge across the canyon between them burns and falls away. One will continue on, the other left behind.

But hey! At least the rest of them are really funny to watch from a distance. God damn they are retarded.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

I sat next to a black queen for 2 years junior and senior year. She was pretty cool and shared her snacks with me.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Attached: 0-823.jpg (66 KB, 960x720)

Adam King
Adam King

Anyone have stories of the dumbest of dumb american nogs that some how halfway function in society?
I work in a warehouse with a ~50 y/o sheboon that looks like Dave Chappelle. She is probably IQ of around 40 no shit. Nothing over a 10 year old comprehension level is understood by her, and she retains absolutely nothing she is taught even though she is retold the same procedures and mistakes daily. The only reason they won't can her is because they're afraid of a lawsuit for firing a dumb nigger.
To top it off she is still nigger cocky and acts like a rapper or something whenever she speaks, and tries to be cool with me even though she's literally chimed out at me for calling her out on shit.
thank the lord i was just finally offered a position in my field, which is free of niggers

Attached: 1554342511026.jpg (61 KB, 640x640)

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

I may be a but at least I can pleasure my girl

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Uh in 4th grade there was a black kid in my class named Corey and he was cool.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

pleasing her by wearing a cuck cage is a special kind of pleasure, i imagine.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Grew in up in a predominantly black neighborhood and school. Best friend age 7-12 was black. We played hella vidya, watched cartoons, spent the night at each other's houses quite frequently. His mother raised him right, placed a high priority on his education, wouldn't accept shit grades or other forms of noggery. He took a lot of shit from the other blacks for "acting white." Grew up to be a stand up guy, works in vidya now. It's too bad the black "culture" is shit for the most part, crabs in a fucking bucket.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

We played hella vidya, watched cartoons, spent the night at each other's houses quite frequently
based
crabs in a fucking bucket
misery loves company

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

be working salvation army donation bucket
younger 20ish black guy comes up
has a bunch of coins in his hands
sloppily dumps them in the donation bucket
some miss
says "Awww shieeet man"
picks the coins that missed up and puts them in
Seemed like a good guy and his reaction to missing was really funny.

Attached: puffy.png (189 KB, 300x300)

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Well with my 4 ft tree log of a burgerfat cock can impregnate 100 pure white woman at once and you're just mad

Attached: 1477845909001.jpg (212 KB, 720x632)

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

OK, here i go

Julian Price
Julian Price

based

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Building bridges that increase crime and burden on societies op waita go

Attached: 00810F36-C538-4CD5-8A3B-48E54C1CBEEF.png (172 KB, 432x391)

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Oh boy, you found the one black guy that wasn't a nigger. Wouldn't you trade him for a nig-free world?

Fucking cunts.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Nigger loving shit. Nobody is in love with your niggers. Sage these gay motherfuckers.

Attached: 1556091383043.png (30 KB, 230x209)

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Attached: 1557445657492.gif (186 KB, 215x161)

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

(You)

Attached: 1297199080171.png (161 KB, 830x974)

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

none, but the girls always like and smile at me and give me compliments.
Skinny black girls are really nice i dont know why.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Cucked

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

If icing my friend means no more niggers than I'm racing over to his house with my bedsheet and my cross

David Bell
David Bell

cant argue with a log like this

Attached: 1551967946545.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768)

Noah White
Noah White

Be 7th Grade me
Project housing a few towns over gets shut down, my town and school get all the gibs kids
Sitting at lunch
"Ay gimme yo lunch, its the cracker tax"
Dafug.jpg
Give it cause there are like 4 of them for every one of them
Nogs do this to mexican kids as well
Everyone is getting real tired of their shit
White kids and Mexican Kids decide to team up because salsbury steak is delicious
Beat tf out of nogs
enjoy future salsbury steaks

Ty black people for helping me realize what happens when you become a majority, and that mexicans will more often than not side with whites in a fight over blacks.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Neither could your wife

Attached: Sorry-for-your-asspain.png (40 KB, 509x572)

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Nah. She's got kids of her own already lol

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

I've worked with nogs at every job I've had and I've gotten along with most of them really well. I have no problem with them on a personal level, but collectively I know we both want very different things and would be much happier on our own.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

I fucked a black chick and got HIV.
Does that count as a POSITIVE experience?

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

Dr Fred Babuma, the head cardiac surgeon in south africa did my fathers heart surgery a few years ago with great success. Very intelligent smart cool dude. he would check in once a month for a year to hear how father is doing.

Local security firm here would park outside my place to use my open wifi all the time (so i could have close security outside my place), during day shifts its an oldish black guy & his IP traces to anime sites.

Pretty often i have good encounter with black people, aslong as they are middle class.. the poor ones are trouble.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

JUST

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

If i could only convince them to try berserk lmao
based

Attached: 1558014929760.jpg (42 KB, 334x506)

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

i called a black kid a nigger to his face in 7th grade

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

hey look it's the only other based leaf.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Anyone with first hand experience with Irish travelers will know what I mean.
the town next to mine has a gypo camp, and the school i went to was a shared between the two towns, so my school was full of them. i already disliked gypos going into school came out despising them. All the non gypo kids at the school hated them as well

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

berserk is a patricians anime, not for niggers.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

My best friend is black, he is a great human being, then why am I a fucking racist? Because he is the only one I have met who is like that, black people are fucking sectarists that behave like savage animals 95% of the times, specially here where they don't like to mix because native genes are stronger than theirs and they are a huge minority so they are afraid of disappearing, they are fucking racists that can do a think to save their own asses.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

The outliers are more amazing than anyone here would give them credit for being. Just never forget that they are the exception and not the rule.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

p fucking easy shit. Just start a Christian Holy Order.
'but muh diversity, why are you discriminating against Jews and Muslims? They should be able to join your group!'
'Christian. Holy. Order.'

Attached: 1024px-Saint-Michel-Order.jpg (306 KB, 1024x1365)

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

It's a pozzed experience.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

I work with this black dude.
Brings me bags, theyre a little skimp but w/e.
Good dude, good worker.
Caught some contractors trying to steal our copper today.
Based.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

This

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Where are you from user?

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Ghetto garbage is the worst of the worst does not really matter what skin colour they are all niggers.
If it were not for moronic liberal assclowns trying to shit them out of the ghetto things would be fine. But no gotta bring these violent drug dealing thugs into nice places because of liberal guilt.

Read a great post the other day from a person who got themself put of the ghetto. he said it best those who want out make it out. The useless human garbage stays because they like that lifestyle.
I am always happy when i see anyone happy and living a good life especially blacks.
But i am under no illusions that the ghetto thugs will ever be anything other then subhuman garbage.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

I'd never want to live around or mingle with blacks, but they are so low inhib it can be hilarious, especially when you spend most of your time with high inhib low energy white liberals who are deathly afraid of offending black peoples shadows.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWkcCzW1big

DAS RITE

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

One time while riding the tram to meet my girlfriend and contemplating existence in the mess that is the 21st century a though sprang across my mind: "what if... what if they're not all bad? surely SOME blacks must be okey, right? common sense dictates that at least SOME percentage of them should be perfectly normal individuals, right? right?" and as soon as my moment of utter delusion had ended I heard a voice from my right - "Move". I couldn't identify who it was aimed at so I continued to stand as I'd been standing for the past few minutes. "Move or I'll knock you the fuck out, cunt!" - I heard, now 100% sure that the mysterious man was talking to me. I moved my head to the right so I could see who could be such a tremendous prick in public transportation and lo and behold: it was Him. The one the memes warned me about. The one on whose behavior thousands of greentexts have been written, standing on my right with a little female niglet holding his hand - a Negro. I attempted to give the man space to pass, which was quite hard due to the lack of space but I tried my best as I am a gentleman. Right after he passed around me I began to stare. Stare in amazement at the negro, who'd just he'd assault me, if I don't move. I found that situation as hillarious as I found it maddening. I began to laugh, which as I believe angered the negro and he made some other vague threats but he seemed a tad bit hesitant to hold eye contact with me. I kept laughing and texted my friend about the encounter and the rest of my ride went by in peace. As I was leaving the tram I took a long look at the Negro, as I walked right past him but he did not look at me.
FUCK NIGGERS!

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

The moment Europe started importing them by the millions, crime and violence rates shot the hell up because no one was ready for a people who would not and had not adapted to the new culture. They were Muslims who happen to be in Europe.
Cringe and bluepilled. if DOTR happens I hope RWDS kill civnats first. True Muslims will always put their religion in front of your shitty culture and nationalism. Blacks will always put their brethren before any whitey and so on. Spread your thinly veiled tolerance somewhere else, reddit perhaps.

John Gomez
John Gomez

ok

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

I wish niggers were really like this

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Some are nice but it doesn't matter, they still have to leave. Our people are more important.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

I had a classmate who was the stereotypical Nerdy Nigger. He gave me an USB Stick with dozens of Pirated Triple AAA Games. Otherwise i would have spent a car worth of money

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Post your POSITIVE experiences with black people
lmao good one.
I jest though, I have had a few black friends in the past. One I am still friends with, but he acts almost nothing like most blacks, just watches anime, games and smokes weed. I play games with him sometimes still even though I moved from his country over 5 years ago

James Bennett
James Bennett

POSITIVE experiences with black people
everytime i see one get killed on youtube or tv, i feel very positive because i know that is one less i will have to deal with when the war starts.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Wholesome

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Black people are just that people. Most people I meet or have meet I have positive experiences with.

Anyway, one of my highschool friends was black, among many others, kind, super intelligent, hospitable, great family, educated and loyal.

I also meet poorer black people or what some call the u4ban ghetto, never had issues always was welcomed, treated super good, they are loud and fun. Some of the best conversations, we walked for hours downtown, people judge others but actually they went out of their way to help me and so did I for them.

I went to neighbourhoods 5hat were black or native and police did not even go patrol and never had issues, in fact I thrived. So most of the time it is up to you how you will get treated!

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Be me, 12 years old.
Live way out in sticks, best friend is rural agrarian nog.
We wade in river behind my house, with big rocks.
See fish, KABLONGO.
Take bucket of fish up to Nigger Holler and sell, 50 cent each.
Walk to store and eat Moon Pies, real Tom Sawyer shit.

Later, 16, in high school.
Scroungy hippie always reading books like "Soul on Ice" and shit that would make me puke now.
Very hot young local negress, tall slender and pretty, friend of friend, home from college, forms notion that she must have my dick, because I am wild rebel who lives by own rules and reads nog lit and has fro.
Doesn't get my dick, because I already have GF, but still, it's flattering the way she just lays it out there. Plus she's like 21.

Young man, walking along street in Busytown.
Hot white girl walks my way.
Passes.
I turn to look at that fine sweet ass.
Nogs in front of me turn to look at that fine sweet ass.
No one else pays any attention to that fine sweet ass.
Nog says to me, "Them white boys ain't innerested in fuckin'. They jus' want MO MONEY."
I think, how true that is.

Later, working as carpenter...
Driving along with truckload of railroad ties.
Pull away from stoplight and they all dump out into street.
Shit, fuck, and also piss.
Every Whitey, Hebe, and Chink leans on horn as I lift 200 lb ties back into truck with many a painful goddam.
Lone nog, and no one else, gets out of car and comes to help.

Order pile of gravel for landscaping my yard.
Fuck this is more than I thought.
White neighbors all heh heh looks like you're really up against it heh heh.
Every nog on block comes to help, and brings their chirren.

Married to a Yuropeon.
Very up front about race and shit.
Tells me once, "Black people are more primitive and animalistic than other people."
True dat.
Years pass.
One day she tells me, "You know, you are more primitive and animalistic than other people."
Shheeeiiitttt...

I could go on and on.

Eli Green
Eli Green

My god this thread reaks of reddit fags

Attached: f63.jpg (41 KB, 396x382)

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

In my first year i was new and didn't knew anyone I ended up being friends with this toxic group of mean bitches and i was their "friend" not friend.

Always make themselves look Superior and using me as underdog, lowkey insulting me every time and all that shit DAILY.

So one day we were taking a shortcut through the alley and this bitch stacy was talking about perfect figure and said to me "these things are not for you alice" like i am the inferior one in the group.

Up ahead their was this group of black guys, as we approached they started catcalling and making gestures, so as we pass buy one of them slapped my ass and said "thats one fine piece of ass you got their hottie". HAHAHAHAHA stacy's face. she was shut silent for the rest of the time.

Attached: AdXasdfwcS.jpg (54 KB, 365x853)

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Black lady at a barbershop said I had nice eyebrows. First compliment I ever got from a woman.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Blacks are funny in a childish way.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Niggers alone are fine, heck they can even be red pilled and likable. But the more together in one place the worse and worse they get. The more nigs there are the more they nog. Thats why as nice as an individual nigger might seem the moment they get with more niggers the more aggressive and apathetic towards whites they become. Ultimately they should be in their own nations as we shouldnt be fucking with Asia and should keep to our nations.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

This

Jose Green
Jose Green

one time this nog made me an ice cream cone with sprinkles. he was wearing a little white sailor hat and a white apron. he offered to fill my gas tank and said “thanks fo’ the bizniz, missuh. we ‘preciate ova heuh. come back soon, missuh!” it was quite the pleasant experience. 10/10

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

When I was seven years old two full grown niggers knocked me off my bike, kicked be in the back, threw the bike down a nearby embankment, and then laughed as they strolled away. I didn’t even notice they were there until it was basically all over.

I did the White flight thing and thankfully I now live in a nigger- and spic-free area. There is no chance in Hell that I will have my wife and I raising children anywhere near actual niggers.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

*I also now carry a handgun everywhere I go.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Black people from their native country are alright
But black Americans are insufferable for the most part

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

*also I consider this to be a positive nigger story, it redpilled me good and early.

It's just not worth the risk to me to interact with negroes. Spics either for that matter unless they're at least 90% white.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

One time my country elected a filthy faggot coon for president and nearly woke up an entire generation to lies of the dirty kike and thier pet niggers. It was pretty based.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

Your parents fucked up.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

This.

Positive black experiences is that they are 13% of the united states population and do more than 50% of violent crime in america, they also degenerate the whites by making them all behave like wiggers and the highest violent interracial crime rate statistic is black on white crime. “Based Black men” amirite guise?

Attached: 4L-7Xgud3UN.jpg (927 KB, 616x2030)

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Be me
English class
Being forced to learn and write about "Social justice issues"
IAintHavingIt.jpg
Class has an open discussion, anyone can interject
Some roastie makes a retarded point about the very often debunked gender paygap
Almost in unison me and a negro boy across from me interject
Every girl and soilad in the room's eyes shoot to us
Scowls all around
Continue in class, both of us being glared at all class
Bell rings, school day over
Step outside, negro giving a friendly nod and a "ay, have a nice day mane"
Still cordial to this day, even after having a minor debate that turned sour about guns in the inner city

Attached: 1557515544749.jpg (38 KB, 500x427)

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

This. They’re all the same cucks on the tier of boomers that willingly let a white civilization die with no issue

Civic nationalism is a jewish ploy in order to facilitate the death of the white race by allowing niggers to be in a white nation under the banner of “faux white american nationalism”. Not one single genuine national socialist working to fight the death of the white race would allow (((civic nationalism))) to flourish, as the tenets of hitler’s views of national socialism is completely against the tolerance and acceptance of nonwhites living in a white nation. All of these shills shilling for (((tolerance and diversity))) with blacks and any other races, are shills doing social conditioning to make the whites open to anything that would degenerate and end up causing the death of the white race.
tl;dr:”based black men” (((civic nationaist))) shills posting in support of this thread are all jewish shills astroturfing.

Attached: 4L-LAwwL5NB.jpg (817 KB, 1600x1600)

James Harris
James Harris

brother is a coalburner
brother-in-law comes out to the farm
"wanna shoot?"
"aw fukk yea witeboy lemme sho u how it do"
give him semi-auto .22
he holds it sideways and unloads an entire magazine without aiming at all
smile
he gets in trouble by my sister in law for enjoy guns

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Nigger

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Basically everytime one of those leftist blacks say "Race mixing is genocide" around here.
It's funny how in a mutt country it reaches a point when even nogs get that conclusion.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

One of them didn't listen to loud rap music on public transport once

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Here’s mine

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Black guy tried to rob my little brother in the mall bathroom, even though he knew me and some friends were just outside. Beat his ass, his eye looked like it was gonna pop out, he got felony robbery for $25.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

TL;DR black men make better company than women.

If you're a man, any other man makes better company than a woman. If it was't for their cunts, they'd be intolerable.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Ok.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

almonds activated

Attached: 1557828035660.jpg (281 KB, 1263x1000)

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Literally anyone makes better company than a woman. Why do you think girls spend most solo interactions with men with their lips around their dicks? They have nothing interesting to say.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Thanks for posting this, made me feel better.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

Back in the 90s I lived next door to a 50yr old black guy. He associated exclusively with lower class whites. Had no black friends whatsoever. He sold weed so I just hung around over there and smoked, watched tv and played scrabble with the ex cons and carnies that would wander through to pick up an 8th.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

I've had a few. Business caste blacks are generally tolerable. I work at a hotel (wage slaving through college, fuck off). It's in California, but we get Blacks fairly regularly. All of the blacks who are professional are pretty tolerable. Don't act like niggers, etc.

I can't recall a best experience as I have had many. But in high school I dated a black chick. Her dad was cool af. Metal fabricator for fighter planes in the Air Force. Not degenerate, never once tried to intimidate me cause I was white, etc. Salt of the earth kind of guy. I still talk with him sometimes (2 or 3 times a year).

Basically, most older blacks are pretty tolerable. They mellow out as they get older. Of course their are exceptions, but older blacks are the best blacks to deal with.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Nice, in my case it's a literal bull, because bestiality is okay in Canada! :^)

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

It's ok to have positive interactions with niggers and still realize that being integrated is a harm to our society. Some of use didn't have a choice where we grew up. I happened to grow up around poor blacks because my parents were blue collar.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Truth be told I've never met a black man I didn't like. I've only met three though, and they were all studying abroad so it's probably not a great sample, but so far they seem alright.
I'd much rather have Africans in my town than Chinese or Indians.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

In school the niggers would always fight in gangs, good positive cultural enrichment and also a good laugh for myself

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Kek. Forgot about this guy. I went to a Politicon where this guy talked. No shit, he recommended to all Black people that they pick cotton at some point in their lives because hard work is good for the soul. Not even kidding.