What are Jow Forums's thoughts on women in politics?

What are Jow Forums's thoughts on women in politics?

Attached: 4-courtesy-of-hbo-3-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

I give quite literally zero fucks about women's opinion on anything.

they're far more emotionally volatile than men, they don't belong.

dont care, but mad queen dany gets my peepee hard, familia.

Women shouldn't be able to vote let alone be involved in the political system.

It’s OK

Attached: 85623B30-AA62-4027-817F-957F0EC1C29D.jpg (1024x768, 345K)

Using majority personalities, a nation who listens to women in political venues will self-destruct and give its authority to other nations.

damn. that's kinda based for a first post

As long as she has a dragon, I'll vote for her!

When women are given a chance to decide the future they vote on degeneracy, physical appearance, destroying national borders and killing babies.
That is the entire platform they are interested in.
Letting women vote was a mistake.

They don't belong there. Too emotional, no critical thinking abilities. Men's natural role to lead shines during times of stress, women buckle.

Women shouldn't even vote.

Only married women should be given the vote. They should be considered an extension of their husbands vote.

They have too much to prove.
Create disasters.

Attached: when your leader is a woman.webm (488x560, 92K)

they should be in the kitchen

>What are Jow Forums's thoughts on women in politics?
The same on men in politics.

It doesn't matter what their gender is, what matters is that they're doing the will of the Jews and harming the White race.

No bueno they cant stop cucking their men and/or importing foreign men to cuck/replace their men with

Gassed all women they'll are scum
>Artificial womb is the future

>shits in the streets
>wants to kill all women
lol

>says the mutt who will soon be deployed to some middle eastern country to die for ((((their)))) interest.
LoL

It was a mistake. The very fact that women had to bitch and moan to get in, after thousands of years of subservience, shows that they are naturally unsuited for leadership.

based and redpilled

They're way too emotional, They let their emotions make decisions before thinking of basic facts or logic