Why are sexual predators disproportionately white?

Is it just me or are sexual predators in high positions to exploit disproportionately white. I can't be the only one who notices this.

Attached: white_sexual_predators.png (1141x936, 1.72M)

>White
>Jewish

>(((white)))

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your ”pol humor” threads.
Face it. most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history. get over it losers

They are dying out the Jewish predators but the new breed are like the faggots known as James Charles...

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: 1557530128900.jpg (780x766, 299K)

This is objectively wrong. Go to homefacts and check out the sex offender registry. Most of them are niggers.

Just because niggers are too dumb to avoid getting caught, doesn't mean whites are angels. Whites have power to abuse, blacks don;t.

Niggers get caught far too easily with crimes like these. It's why they don't end up being news worthy.

Attached: tumblr_n2i5w0kygo1qaeo2oo1_500.png (500x357, 67K)

You live in a white nation so of course most pedos would be white, however in brown lands pedophilia is off the charts. Theres an entire region of the world with allowed pedophilia called the middle east.

Harvey Weinstein is a jew, but Bill Cosby is definitely black. The important thing is, their both liberals. Thats the trait you'll get the highest correlation on, and it's causal.
Anything goes.

fuck off, leaf

Attached: 1557652606209.jpg (500x810, 154K)

sounds like a make believe land.

>Why are sexual predators disproportionately Jewish

>Fight over this now, goyim

Ok first off JEWS !!! Not white. Second niggers & spic are chronic child molesters but nigger women are so desperate for dick & attention they allow their own children to get raped for fear of losing out on "they kangz" and never report it, Spics are the worste child molesters and the females are ALWAYS complicit because they view it as a right of passage. It wad done to them so they figure its their kids turn too. These crimes are never reported unless it results in hospitalization or death.

I thought Charlie Sheen is pervert degenerate.
Also please tone down the antisemitism
/pol is a board of peace.

Be Mexican. Dad has no work in mexico. Sends all females to the streets for beer money.

Go to jewornojew.com and then start naming the jew in the photo please.

>jewornojew.com
jewornotjew.com

>Just because niggers are too dumb to avoid getting caught, doesn't mean whites are angels. Whites have enough IQ to get power, blacks don;t.

Most are black

And thanks to modern technology we have a composite portrait of a pedo. You know, you could install face recognition system and wipe them out before they even do something.

Attached: AveragePedophile.png (886x630, 282K)

Is sethrogan a pedophile :(

You didn't spell humour in Canadian you fucking wagon wheel

They are part of the sexual predator wall of fortune racket?

Nice bait pic, i'm sure you have a lot of fun with this on facebook/twitter

> in high positions
I bet they are disproportionately Jewish.

Don't niggers commit like 50% of rape despite being 13% of the population here?

>Seth Rogen
Can you please give me a link to a press article that shows that is a degenerate pervert ?
I hate him so much, he litteraly shit on two of my favorite comics-book ("Preacher" and "The Boys" from the amazingly Garth Ennis).
I would be really happy to have a little somethinf to shit on his head too, I didn't find anything on french media

There all rich globalist libfags

I wish Brett Ratner would molest me...

I got 500 on team James Deen. The sperm clinic racket of fed up women whom have felt deceived and lied to. 300 on Harvey Weinstein the bankrupted moguls. 200 on Woody Allen’s duplicate protection rackets countering censored wealth. 600 on David Blaine’s divorce rackets. 100 on Anthony Weiners violation of anti-piracy laws. 100 on David Schoen Social Discrepancy laws.

I’ve seen this exact comment posted in multiple thread your a shill mate

Child sex offenders are disproportionately LGBTQ too.

Because sexual abuse is about power/domination not sex.

Because shitskins can get away with it. It's far more numerous in shitskin countries, but accepted.

/thread

>you’re
as in, you’re a newfag

newfag

They are not.
They are predominantly BLACK according to FBI crime statistics.

Piss off nigger lover.

Attached: image.jpg (560x569, 62K)

Whutta mean "white" predators? 98% of your examples are Jews!