Race War brewing in UK - Romanian Gangs are hunting down muslims across UK

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Seems like Romanian Gangs have already had enough of muslims and are bashing them up and down england showing the brits and western euro's how to do it.

Link - youtu.be/aDoKA7-KD-Q

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-190754-YouTube.jpg (186 KB, 720x1280)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UaTJZA3a824
youtu.be/0DqHJ9ARfv0
youtu.be/gdzseYurs2w
youtu.be/3Ta2gapY6r8
youtu.be/BTbQtDLrAt8
youtu.be/R8LwBg2eapQ
youtu.be/kXTewPwCkKs
youtu.be/W22GzVjR3tM
youtu.be/tE1n6OAftGQ
youtu.be/aRddPxbpplg
youtu.be/WC0NbTnAXqI
youtube.com/watch?v=um_s2Lw810g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqyHyVeAUY
youtu.be/QieqpM9ELXo
youtu.be/3ATNvYrmP74
youtu.be/Dml6ufZsTD0
youtu.be/ET0odBBlIfI
youtube.com/watch?v=oDl7B4mlTj4
youtube.com/watch?v=os63_osqIzo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_society_and_culture#Faith_and_religion
youtu.be/2Iqs2AbJo8k
youtube.com/watch?v=qX8rE-d1Fxc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=kIgORp3Rvuc
youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mLjXm-UjOR8
youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8
youtu.be/JkS4-KbqaY4
youtu.be/d-LY6DdOd_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ZK4WaYYhA
youtu.be/mGsZ27mOj7Y
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=rsRcgwyW-0o
youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee56saYj0ew
youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15668729.children-as-young-as-12-being-sold-for-sex-in-govanhill/

Chase Long
Chase Long

It's about time

Attached: 1508799189101.jpg (241 KB, 1246x701)

Chase James
Chase James

Some more of romanians fucking up and beating the shit out of pakies/muslims across england.

Link - youtu.be/UaTJZA3a824

Link - youtu.be/0DqHJ9ARfv0

Link - youtu.be/gdzseYurs2w

Link - youtu.be/3Ta2gapY6r8

Link - youtu.be/BTbQtDLrAt8

Link - youtu.be/R8LwBg2eapQ

Link - youtu.be/kXTewPwCkKs

Link - youtu.be/W22GzVjR3tM

Link - youtu.be/tE1n6OAftGQ

Link - youtu.be/aRddPxbpplg

Link - youtu.be/WC0NbTnAXqI

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

I wish these were a bit more brutal. But the fire starts with a spark.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

I'd rather live amongst Muslims than dirty fucking Romanians.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Good for the Romanians. But why aren't any Brits doing this?

William Anderson
William Anderson

There was one story up in northern england on the outskirts of city of sheffiekd where theres a influx of slovak/eastern european gypsies romas from slovakia and they had a hard time living in communist eastwrn wurope...and they had a feud with a muslim in sheffield . So one day they waited for him.. gagged him...took him to a park and led him to a disused railway tunnel...tied him up and soaked him in petrol and tried to burn him alive.

I'll try find the news article if I can.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Haha diety brown rat pakie sunni musrat exposed.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Romanians are quite surprising. I work with one who was a taxi driver, carried a baseball bat around with him to chase people that didn't pay. Also tells racist jokes.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

second one is saucy

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

Shut up you filthy paki.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Im guessing the brits need to see someone else to do it first...like a dutch courage sort of thing...and a copy-cat thing...always wait for someone else to take the first step.

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Spotted the non-white

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Back to the goatfucking ahmed

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Roma's are just mad the Pakis are cutting into their crime syndicates.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Basedmania wins again

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

HUE HUE BASED.
How about they fuck off to their own Countries like the Shitskins?

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

the fucking state of multi cultural britain. I'd love to take these vids back 20 years into the past and show the cunts who cheered along with Blair on the dawn of multi cultism

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Let's hope so. I've been wondering why all these hooligans and skinheads have been letting this shit go on.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

gang turf war
subhuman scum vs subhuman scum

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

they look the same.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Im guessing the brits need to see someone else to do it first
No. British people are just quiet. We just want to drink tea, eat Greggs pasties and watch football, soap operas and the occasional political TV program. Violence is unseemly.

That's why kikes rule us. We're passive and don't resist them. We have no choice but to accept hundreds of millions of niggers. We will never do anything about it.

Fortunately God will, so it's just something we have to put up with temporarily.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

My parents are Rhodesian, one of which spent 6 years slaughtering communist inspired gooks in the Bush. Grow the fuck up you spineless cunt.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

There are pedohunters all over Britain already.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Whoever wins, we lose.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Romanians have been migrating to England for well over a century. If they're actual Romanians and not gyppos then I have no problem with them.

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

Multi culture clearly causes more hate crimes it makes all races get attacked more. God fucking damn WHY CANT WE HAVE TRAVEL BANSGXDJ DTKCJ

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Because you're probably somebody with a Migration background yourself.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

I'm a mix of English Welsh and Irish. I just don't have a problem with Europeans coming to Britain. I've never had a problem with any European migrants here and I've met many. Even most Poles are alright. Pakis and nigs on the other hand are endlessly troublesome.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

diversity is our stre-
meanwhile, a white guy liked a tweet and got arrested

Attached: hatepeach2.png (610 KB, 742x1535)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

fucking dacians are chad af

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

based and vladpilled

Attached: 1554166369135.jpg (10 KB, 194x260)

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Nice i assume you'll take some Eastern Europeans off our hands?

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

How do they tell the difference?

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

I think its mainly the gypsies that are clashing with them.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Muslims getting IMPALED.COM

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

stupid mutts

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Got another one for you
youtube.com/watch?v=um_s2Lw810g

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

You know what, maybe Romanians aren't that bad after all
We just need to transport all the cyganie from southern Poland to the UK as the frontline of the race war

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

this is racist and disgusting. fuck romanians and fuck racism. Jesus preached we love all human beings despite their race and religion. I love any muslim as if they are my family

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

the roma's have moved into what were paki areas and have turned the place into home sweet sewer, that's probably why they are clashing.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

t. seething 'asian'
fuck off kebab-nigger

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

I'd rather gypsy street shitters than paki rape gangs

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Muzzie got stabbed by Romanians. Hahaha.

Link - m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqyHyVeAUY

----------------------------
Slovakians/slovaks flood a street in page hall in sheffield to attack a muslim taxi driver after a child was aporoached by a muslim pervert in a car.

Link - youtu.be/QieqpM9ELXo
------------------------------
A muzzie taxi driver tried ripping off some eastern eruppean romanian so he cane back with a gang if Romanian gypsies and attacke dthe muzzie at his taxi branch/rank in london uk.

Link - youtu.be/3ATNvYrmP74
-------------------------
Some more slovaks attack anithet pakistani muslin taxi driver pervert in page hall suburb of sheffield.

Link - youtu.be/Dml6ufZsTD0
-----------------------------
Some more slovaks/eastern europeans catch a pakistani muslim who tried breaking into one of their cars so they chased him down...cornered him and gave him a beating with baseball bats in grimesthorpe area of sheffield.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Are these /gypsy/ Romanians, or the real kind? Cuz I wouldn't know who to cheer for if gypsies.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

And Das Juden screams YES, more baby boys to slurp on when U GOYIM look the other way.

Attached: MohelRabbis.jpg (55 KB, 564x509)

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Some more slovaks/eastern europeans catch a pakistani muslim who tried breaking into one of their cars so they chased him down...cornered him and gave him a beating with baseball bats in grimesthorpe area of sheffield.

Link - youtu.be/ET0odBBlIfI

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

I'd rather gypsy street shitters than paki rape gangs
Imagine telling the British soldiers on D-day that these will be the options given to their descendants.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

No, fuck YOU pozzed brother

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

And muslims rape YOUR babies
..but your a abdoooool so of course your going to change the subject and pick on your enemy.

Filthy brown islamic scab.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

I heard that was happening in Alum Rock in Birmingham. Not sure if that is the video. Basically Romanians are moving into a traditional Afghan, Pakistani area and the locals don't like it.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Part and parcel of a rich and vibrant diverse shithole country we now live in.

Thanks politicians.

Reminder, 1950s Britain was a paradise.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

God will
's right Brit, just be a good boy and collect your reward in heaven. (Feel free to smack me around if I ever talk that same way.)

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

WTF I love Gypsies now
Pakis would fit right into Romanian graves if 500K of them make it to Romania

Attached: 85c617deffe25ab635cfceec271d0882.jpg (143 KB, 638x960)

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Been happening for ages you manmental burger
Inner city and old Industrial towns

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

yeah, I've seen two clips - they were awesome. Too bad they weren't ... uh, more effective.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

So drug wars, great.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Does it matter? Race war incoming.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Locals
Afghan, Pakistani

Attached: 1534672918369.jpg (145 KB, 800x532)

David Kelly
David Kelly

When all you have to choose from is evils, wouldn't you take the lesser ones?

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Reminder, 1950s Britain was a paradise
It was a shithole actually, we were economically devastated by the war, but it was *our* shithole nonetheless. This island hasn't felt like home since the 90s.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Gypsies are Hindu Pakis
Sounds like pakis met their match

Logan King
Logan King

Hehe

Attached: 1555498602132.png (125 KB, 718x512)

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

sure, when they aren't busy stealing shit and then selling the scrap

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

What the hell is going on in Britain?

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

damn, I feel you, I haven't seen shit like this go down in Romania, and I lived in one of the worst cities, full of gyppos.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

youtube.com/watch?v=oDl7B4mlTj4
Based and Dacianpilled

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

(even from a leaf, that was bait.)

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

The British state is so cucked that our 'visitors' have no fear of repercussions

Attached: 1529246164370.jpg (98 KB, 600x741)

Camden Price
Camden Price

the people who constantly take about race war in the west are russian trolls.
They want the west to be engulfed in civil war to weaken it.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

gypsies are worse

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

yea because they are gyppos, and gyppos are from india

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

arent romanians children of dracula ?

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

That's stupid. The Russian boogeyman has been proven false everytime.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Fighting over drug territory. Its like niggers and spics in the US

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

They're Christian Pakis, never heard of hinduism being a thing among european gypsies.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

Based gypos

Attached: 1406425994240.jpg (17 KB, 225x225)

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

The other day, me and my brother were mulling over the possibility that the Soviets planted all the seeds of liberalism, multiculturalism, progressivism, etc etc etc. During the 60s 70s and 80s and now we are seeing their efforts come to fruition.

Perhaps McCarthy was right all along.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

muh Russia
Fuck off jidf

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Exactly....western governmemt blames russia... did russia tell you to tell your british police to be quiet while muslims are grooming then raping and penetrating 10 year old white english girls ....Nope.

Did Russia force muslims to run amok across britain while selling drugs....and grooming more little white girles and boys behind the back of their temporary cheap looking hand car washes where theres 1 or 2 cars need washing but theres up to 15 to 20 young muslim men there......

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

The white ones. The Gypsies are of ancient poo stock.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

Tfw when both Paki and Romanian violence will be counted as "white" in the statistics

Attached: 1501443953551.png (123 KB, 960x555)

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Revenge is justice. Just make sure the ones responsible are the ones who started shit in the first place.

If a paki rapes your daughter and the law decides that they should roam free in the streets without proper punishment, then it's perfectly fine.

Even though they're different people and should have stayed in their shithole of a country, realize, that their fake religion is what promotes them into being the living pieces of shit they have become where they invade, leech, and refuse to assimilate into a foreign society all the while having the audacity to look at their hosts as an enemy. ALL jewish root religions helped to pave the way for this even happening.

Some make people complacent and uncaring about the greater things, while other will make people into violent savages. Even cuckanity has a history full of darkness and to this day do lone nut jobs attack their own over it. It divides families and nations from within which thn weakens the chances of survival for the people involved over time and the one thing they all have in common is a shared "god", "morals", and jewish figures. It's obvious who the real problem is. Pakis are simply a symptom of the root problem. The jews. Brainwashing and several years of jewish dogma and "morals" in a self-perpetuating echo chamber is the result of these people. Yet, like programmed fools they will kill their own for "insulting people of the book".

Attached: Same-religion.png (406 KB, 582x696)

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Yuri Bezmenov:
youtube.com/watch?v=os63_osqIzo

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Attached: 12546.png (77 KB, 645x729)

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

He's saying "yeah mon yeah mon" until he realizes which brown group is attacking which

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

I agree
They are mostly Christian because they joined the majority religion of their land

Many of them still believe in Hindu type beliefs while not really proclaiming to be a hindu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_society_and_culture#Faith_and_religion

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Then at the same time, they will even unite "against a common enemy" despite both these fools having the luxurious life they have if it were not for the work of white men. These savages would not have advanced as far as they did if it were not for usury and vile traitors doing business with them. The jews set up the conditions and problems while providing solutions that lead to more problems.

Attached: Muslims-worship-jewish-agendas.png (663 KB, 909x923)

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Don't be a racist user. Anyway not the point. It's fascinating to watch.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

In most videos you can't tell. In most of the ones you can, it's gypsies.

Gypsies and pakis are the same race, though. That makes it a turf war at best.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Piss off dirty pakie/pathan sunni islamic sand-rat.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Shut up Paki filth

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Irving was right, they'd have fought alongside the Germans, actually given the state of the US I doubt there would have been many people left fighting other than everyone slaughtering the Soviets of course.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Romanians are bigger british patriots than locals... Christ save the Queen.

Attached: 1516481755658.png (696 KB, 732x526)

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

he's right tho, anyone that says any different hasn't been around romanians or roma gypsies for too long they're fucking scum of the scum

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Eastern Europeans are based. Western Europeans are cucks.

Attached: 1556040764880.jpg (45 KB, 480x395)

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

All mass religions that have any trace of jewish concepts, characters, morals, etc, needs to go. That includes a "one god responsible for all of creation" bullshit.

Outside of pushing degenerates, that are derivative of their environments and conditional upbringings, usually surrounded by abrahamic influences, creates these kind of parasitic invaders who would rather bring their dysfunctional way of life given to them by their false religions and environments into a country far superior to theirs and drag it down. Jews are the ones pushing for the immigration, multiculturalism, and all sorts of shit that ultimately leads to race mixing which actually DECREASES diversity despite their bullshit propaganda. If everyone becomes a sea of brown, that's not very diverse.

Also, these false religions are used as a seed point to infiltrate and condition people from within. That's why the 6 million meme is found in their religions and has been used several times through out history to politicize their agendas.

Pic releated.

Attached: 6-mil-meme.jpg (1007 KB, 1952x2071)

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

good to hear
these eastern european lot are finally earning their keep

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

traditional Afghan, Pakistani area
Those are English areas that were taken over by foreigners.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

A band that will attacks technology that's truly good for the sake of shekels while housing members of jewish descent.

user... If it was truly about white pride, an entertainment industry ran by jews wouldn't have allowed it.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Will Romanians save the UK?
We all know that the Anglos are pussy subhumans but I would have never expected this outcome.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

Gypsies have a reputation for pick-pockets, but I guess that relies on a more docile populace.
Muslims interrupt that balance, so one parasite must protect it's host from a potentially lethal one.

Or maybe I'm talking out of my arse, and they're just doing turf wars to see who claims the land.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Keep up the b8 leafanon

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Or the Brutal/Macho Poles/Polish.

A Polish man smashed a pakie muslim in the face in sheffield in england and left his face red and bloody over a racist comment from the muslim.

Muslim got BTFO'D!!!

Link - youtu.be/2Iqs2AbJo8k

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

Immigrants vs immigrants
Been happening for years lad, no one cares tho.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

The Romanian Rapebabys from Einsatzgruppe D went to Britain to start a race war

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

An Italian calling anyone else a pussy
Kek

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Pic.

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-000750-YouTube.jpg (205 KB, 720x1280)

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=qX8rE-d1Fxc

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

t. yusuf

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Most of the videos mention clearly that they are gypsies does it matter if they are from Romania, Hungary or Bulgaria?

And what race war between gypsies and pakis you wish, that;s not a race war that's a family war, they are cousins

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

KGB archives user. McCarthy was very much right.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Your fake savior favored the jews above all races. That's racism. I don't love muslims. Much like how cuckanity is responsible for holding us back for many centuries, so are the mudslimes doing now in their little pocket of the world.

I hate them both and would rather see the world without their influence. People might actually give a fuck when politicians, guided by jewish agendas, tried to strip away the rights of law abiding citizens for the actions of criminals.

A criminal shoots up a place.
A call for stripping lethal force from the masses ensues.

Wrong demographic jackasses. The law abiding citizen, who will listen to the law, is not the threat. Meanwhile, politicans are trying to push to allow inmates the right to vote. You know, the mother fuckers responsible for stripping the rights away of law abiding citizens. Keep turning the other cheek like your jewish conditioning has programmed you to and soon too, your country will crumble by way of people pushing jewish agendas.

So instead of expanding gun rights during these times of terror, they're decreasing them because of criminals.

Instead of punishing the demographic responsible for these rights beings stripped away and contributing to society negatively, they are now considering giving them voting rights while continually passing legislation that the masses never had a say in.

Your entire book conditions people to disarm things about themselves that's not only natural, but pivotal to the actual survival of your own people. Wake up.

Attached: It's-like-they-discriminate.jpg (3.72 MB, 4652x2692)

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

t. paki

those monkeys in the vids are obvious gypsys, actual romanians are fine

William Davis
William Davis

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
obligatory

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

We haven't turned into a European Caliphate
You can't say the same :^)

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Police only arrest Pussies who let them

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Only 5% Muslim doesn't really make it a caliphate but I get you wops are pretty bad with numbers among a myriad of other things. It is worrying though, one day we may even turn as dark as you.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

you're literally parroting MSM propaganda
it's been on swedish television for decades, the red scare that never manifests itself.
see

its fear mongering shit to get people to join NATO / UN other bullshit

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

it's just gypsy scum vs muzz scum, would rather not have either here desu

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

meanwhile your capital is ruled by an Arab and there are entire blocks with nothing but Islam where real Europeans get bullied and stabbed and you don't do shit about it because you're a pussy subhuman

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

So basically....all Romanians and Bulgarians and Russians and Polish and other Eastern Europeans are annihilating pakie muslims across uk even though pakie muslims have double well id say triple or even quad-ruple the population or way more than that over the eastern europeans and theyre already losing...imagine if the eastern europeans matched the popluation of the muzzies....the muzzies dead corpses would be used as the paving stones across Britain's streets.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

So let me get this straight. Hordes of vampires have sprung up around England and are now actively fighting in the streets to help maintain Christian supremacy in the country. Ironic isn't it?

Attached: REMOVE-KEBAB.jpg (165 KB, 1200x743)

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

They are gypsies, so it's essentially Indians beating up Muslims.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Let the animals wipe themselves out.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

It's their environmental condition that's become a self-perpetuating feedback loop of jewish "morals, ideals, principles, and dogma".

Don't believe the conditioning is real? Look at christcucks who would rather kneel and pray before being shot in the face. Only would such an unnatural "religion" cause people to not even act out their most basic instinct, the will to survive.

It's what they want.

Attached: The-truth-spills-out.jpg (79 KB, 1000x750)

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

It would be a shame if someone...fomented something

Julian Green
Julian Green

maybe they read a book about Vlad III

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Stop worshiping us, there are tons of zoomers and cowards no better at fight than Carl the Cuck. Gangsta style is over here since 2011

Julian Long
Julian Long

you can call them gypsies but at least they are doing something,and you?

Attached: 1557920302614.jpg (16 KB, 300x243)

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

youtube.com/watch?v=kIgORp3Rvuc

J U S T

Attached: 1499632461727.png (97 KB, 657x800)

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

They are protected by the system

Attached: IMG-20160804-WA0001.jpg (203 KB, 1196x1600)

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

this is some children of men shit

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y

Attached: 1529756888941.jpg (92 KB, 642x716)

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

fuck gypos

Attached: IMG-20160804-WA0002.jpg (91 KB, 750x1334)

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

does Christianity play a role here
or its just street gang control?
cause if it did it would be ironically cool

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

fuck tinkers

Attached: IMG-20160804-WA0003.jpg (81 KB, 1600x900)

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

They clean cars and kick Muslims about. That's a very specific set of skills right there.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

kek at that image

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Based
a
s
e
d

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

Gypsies for the most part are very radical catholics and do not tolerate any authoritarian bullshit other than christianity. The nomadic mentality still hasn't been bred out of them.
They also don't work and have poor hygene, but hey, at least they hate muslims too.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

It actually makes a world of difference. My dad's family are British Roma gypsies and they're more civilised and cultured than the eastern European Roma. Most aren't particularly bright, and would keep a wallet they find on the street, but there's a strong sense of honour, loyalty, and family traditions still. The eastern lot don't have that.

Noah White
Noah White

muslim>gypsy

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

radical catholics

Lie, cheat, steal, assault, do drugs
But have fancy horse drawn funeral so no harm no foul

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

If you have to say "I am an X, BUT", then you have a deep problem.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Based Romanians. Honorary aryans.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

describes my parents exactly. they moved from a multicultural hellhole because it was "too crowded" to somewhere 90% white but still espouse diversity constantly and vote democrat. they have been mind raped

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

They're "solving" a problem without realizing they're leaving another problem intact.
Because of the illegitimacy of these false religions, the masses look at any concept related to the occult as either bullshit or "evil", despite the entire religion being one giant occult working.

There's a reason why their first five books is the torah and all have characters, themes, and concepts that all tie in together. It's called sympathetic magic and the jews utilize it to "rule from the shadows".

These fights against one another is ultimately what they want, but the natural course of mankind is to live with their own race. National socialism, not jewish communism. There's a reason why "jews are of the book" and it's because these religions are books for non-jews meant to propser the jews at the expense of non-jews.

Centuries of conditioning takes it toll and now their influence has surrounded the globe. It won't last though and it is a matter of time before their empire and the derivative actions of the uninitiated masses stops.

For almost all wars, genocides, and other unjust acts of violence done against mankind, there was always a jew connected to it in some capacity and considering how they're the world's smallest modern minority group of people, that mass abrahamic religions around the world even speak of, they sure do have massive amounts of influence despite what "jew hating christians" think. After all, jewsus loves everyone and our establishments tell us not to discriminate or exercise a natural ability to differentiate a person who is racially different than one's own.
So their mind won't even begin to think "that guy has a big nose!" and over time, eventually leads to race-mixing as an ultimate end. Because if the barriers that were there from the beginning that caused the race to survive up to this point has been taken down by conditioning, it's only a matter of time, as humans, that one develops an unhealthy emotional connection to another race

Attached: Jews-making-other-nations-war.jpg (202 KB, 1200x937)

Carson Green
Carson Green

tfw englishmen so cucked romanians have to do the job for them

Attached: 267188.jpg (79 KB, 903x785)

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

fuck wrong pic

Attached: 1524824186698.png (621 KB, 593x580)

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

But why aren't any Brits doing this?
all the strong brit men died in ww2

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Attached: tenor.gif (2.47 MB, 400x260)

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Clearly your anti-christian...how about other religions.....gay allah....gay hashem.....

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

Well, at least they consider themselves to be catholic and they're very aggressive about converting out of it. It's better than having them convert to islam. But that's never happening. They hate rules and islam is nothing but super strict extra rules.
And inb4 a romanian shows up and thinks I'm calling them gypsies. I wasn't even shitting on romanians. I just know that the UK media calls the eastern european romani gypsy gangs "romanians".

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

it will never stop being funny to me that the polacks, baltoids, romanians, etc. are practically more patriotic than Brits at this point. I guess it's no different to most of the US flags on here being Mexican "white nationalists"

Christopher James
Christopher James

Attached: 1541382433926.png (269 KB, 774x850)

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Romanian
The first clip ya but the rest of these are actual brits.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

Well, at least
Literally nothing but word salad

Thanks for contributing

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

christcucks
im not even christian and this term has become synonymous with "im a psyopped retard" to me

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

word salad
Take your adhd meds, Harry.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Remember that even brazilians do this in the UK, all those favela soldiers that live there and work as delivery guys defend that fucking country more than native brits will ever do.

Easton Long
Easton Long

Based Romanians doing the work Britcucks don't want to do

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Attached: petetong1.jpg (29 KB, 400x278)

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Of course you would, Shlomo Muhammad

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

me and my brother were mulling over the possibility that the Soviets planted all the seeds of liberalism, multiculturalism, progressivism, etc etc etc. During the 60s 70s and 80s and now we are seeing their efforts come to fruition.
Yes user, that's what they wanted.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Saint Vlad approves

Attached: Vlad.jpg (92 KB, 600x875)

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Lol, no. It's just gyppos gypping around.

His point was gypsies from Hungary/Romania/Bulgaria aren't Hungarians/Romanians/Bulgarians.
Eastern Euro gypsies are different from Spanish or British ones, but pretty similar regardless of the country they were born in.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Oi oi

I just wanted to point that out. Very stereotypical. But also, we Americans face Latinos fighting African Americans for over 40 years. And let me tell you, we never had a race war because of it. So just because some Romanian gypsies are fighting some Muslims, does not mean there will be a race war. Now shoo gypsy.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Based romanians, true sons of Vlad Tepes

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Attached: 6B158A14-F16C-49B9-8128-85E113366B5A.jpg (53 KB, 588x1024)

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

ay

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

Well, they are. By nationality, they are Hungarian/Romanian/Bulgarian. And that alone makes them different from British Roma. It's like saying a gadjo Romanian is the same as a gadjo Brit because they're both gadjo.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

are you talking about travelers? they're fucking hilarious lmao

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Attached: mu4b1b8y2ty21.jpg (70 KB, 794x604)

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Fuck happiness. Fuck comfort. Victory has destroyed you.The same thing always happens. You got soft and fat and now the savages have come to take it all away. So are you going to do something about it or will you just continue to delude yourself into thinking it'll ever get better?

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

gypsy
work
It's mostly just robberies and drunk kids picking on random people. OP and the brits are just cherrypicking the muslims. I'm sure they attack the brits just as much. Or maybe they live in all ethnic neighborhoods, I don't know.
And let me tell you, we never had a race war because of it.
Aren't mexican gangs doing literal ethnic cleansings of niggers in LA? I think that counts.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Nah, travellers usually refers to the Irish "gypsies", but they're not real gypsies. They just tried and failed to copy the lifestyle of actual Roma gypsies, but they're just the dregs of Ireland in caravans. But you're right, they are hilarious.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

race war
nope, it's gangwar. criminals are fighting over the territories.

uk lost, every junk wants a piece and the gov does nothing.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

caring about religion over race
I kinda get that view coming from an Italian after all you are Arab rape babies. I mean look at your president, he's not even white.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Agreed.
Anyone who disagrees knows nothing about gypsies.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

JUNKY JOE
YE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE, IT WAS RRRAT POISON......
youtube.com/watch?v=mLjXm-UjOR8

Colton Young
Colton Young

God I fucking hate you so much

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

I hear 75% of the little fuckers have crimmie records.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

BIIIIIIIIIIG DAVY JOYCE IS ON HIS WAY
youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Sure thing Mohammed

Attached: Presidente-Sergio-Mattarella.jpg (446 KB, 2000x2314)

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Pathetic unit
In awe at the size of this cuckery

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Dont worry white english are confronting the pakie muslim pervert taxi drivers who harass little white girls.....the okder shite brothers and their cousims and local council ssytate kads are uniting and huntjng the muslims down and attacking them. There was a incident couple weeks ago of a little white girl filming a pakie muslim pervert in a car harassing her down a street in Luverpool i believe someone uploaded the article here on pol last week.....dont worry...he got hunted down and got attacked....& so did his wife. Happened in Liverpool.....heres the footage.

Link - youtu.be/JkS4-KbqaY4

Link - youtu.be/d-LY6DdOd_o

Heres how muzzies turn the story into a islamophobic/""oh they just dont like us muslims we didnt do nothing....no my husband dowsnt harass little white girls in his taxi""....yeah right !

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-212210-Video-Player.jpg (120 KB, 720x1280)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Any religion with any trace of the jew's influence should be banned. COUNTLESS kill in their religion's name sake, but one man kills because Catcher in the Rye inspired him and it gets banned.

With the dark history these religions are tied to and, over time through several generations of forced conditioning, it eventually became self-perpetuating. And considering the source of these religions came from jews themselves, considering the heavy bias in them, even their central characters are jewish and born from jewish lineages, is proof enough. People see a television network that only shows black entertainment and no one questions it's for blacks (not really though, drug and gang culture is promoted by these media outlets whom are owned by jews), but the second one questions the "legitimacy" of these false jewish religions, several centuries of forced conditioning, self conditioning, and now subliminal reinforcement through nearly all facets of life is what's going to stop people from even considering the notion and is also responsible for the cognitive bias found in the masses currently. There's a reason why people are always trying to fit reality and "occult" concepts to this "one god", and never coming to a definitive answer that's provable. It's impossible to wrap reality around a lie.

Allah is fake as well and comes from jewish roots hence my posts earlier.

There is no such thing as a "one true god" and any world where there is a jew in the top positions to "guide" the masses will inevitabally end up with them as the ruling caste of society while the rest suffer, fight among one another over bullshit, and some will even embrace their fate because "being poor is a virtue" or their church told them that's it's "gonna be all right" despite never being all right until men stop being idle and take action. One man can't overcome what amounts to an army and there is no jewish sky daddy going to make things right. Only we can.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-212201-Video-Player.jpg (245 KB, 720x1280)

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

pic related is a peat bog
do with that statement what you will
tracksuits don't float apparently

Attached: Capture.png (361 KB, 356x391)

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

the toy belt
holy shit
fucking legends

Attached: 1557362603244.jpg (103 KB, 768x1024)

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

As usual the immigrants do the jobs that the natives won’t.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

That's because you're brainwashed. Ain't no wrong in bashing the things that contribute to the wrongs of society. Only through a false religion to people abstain from something as natural as sex as a larp to "stay pure for the jewish sky daddy" and suppressing themselves to unnatural extents. This is why things like rape happen and what comes out of the assaulter's mouth?

The devil got into me.

What got into him was the bible and maybe if home boy wasn't being so strung up on a jewish occult work of fiction his great suppression wouldn't have lead to great expression.

Attached: Jews-behind-immigration.jpg (189 KB, 900x1046)

James Martin
James Martin

True blooded Latins until the end

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Seem to like bashing Christianity dont you burger... keeps constantly mentioning it...if no one replies...you seem to reply with another bash.....

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

no, it's actually because you're being a huge cringecuck running errands for the jew. they know nothing better than attributing christian achievements to themselves by calling it "judeo christian culture" or by making people lose their faith so they're even easier to subvert

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

For me, the difference between ethnicity, nationality and citizenship are one of the great mysteries of the English language. I see nation as identical to ethnicity, and not necessarily connected with citizenship.
When one is described simply as Hungarian/Romanian/Bulgarian, without adding "citizen" in the end, it's implied they belong to those ethnicities. Gypsies don't.

Gadjo is very similar to Goy, as a concept. Since it refers to being an outsider, Brits and Romanians are the same, they are gadjo, non-gypsy.
Sure, you can find differences ad infinitum, if you want: A gadjo Brit from London is not the same as a gadjo Brit from Scotland. A gadjo scott from Edinburgh is not the same as a gadjo scott from the Inner Hebrides. A rich gadjo scott from Edinburgh is not the same as a poor one. But, in the end, that's besides the meaning of the term.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

soft and fat
Come OOOOOONNN man, how can you attack another country?

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Non Ironically, the Slavs are saving the west.

There is no greater power than faith and prayer.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Which, muslims or Gypsies?

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Attached: 1490209574299.png (111 KB, 203x263)

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

I hear you're all AIDS ridden niggers.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

Unironically true

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

And they wonder why all the migrants keep leaving us for Germany.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

gypsies robbing random people who happen to be muslims this time because the UK is just full of them
muh deus vult
go outside

Attached: nichilaugh.webm (2.97 MB, 800x450)

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

the Frankfurt school were already at it

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Thanks Churchill. Thanks for the will of Britain we can choose between Gypsy or paki rapists.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Well thanks to faggots like you we have to live among both.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

The funny thing is Gypsies are Indians, and Pakis are Indians too... so it's actually brother against brother

Attached: 1502203625223.png (243 KB, 462x309)

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

POST HAND AHMED

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Shhh, goddamnit. Let us have our time.

Jose James
Jose James

I responded to a replay if you bothered to hover your mouse over my >>. I'm bashing it because it's the religion with the greatest amount of believers sitting roughly at 2.2 billion world wide. It's so full of jewish bias that even a child can see it, unless one was conditioned through many years to believe in something else about it.

Isham is second place, with the pedolics third (and if one bothered to read the book they have, it's the same thing as cuckanity). Take into account judaism and all other religions that trace connect to each other and trace back to "abrham whose seed shall have rule over all nations" and one actually cares to research whose in positions of power and influence, they'd see the jews are coincidentally on top and pushing for all these agendas that brings problems for the masses.

More than 70% of the world believer in some form of jewish bullshit because almost all mass religions out is derivative of them. The reality is that people are meant to grow with their own race and stick to their own race. Only in a jewish run world is how we have come to the current state of affairs. You carry the Nazi symbol, so it's obvious you're about national socialism. You don't need a jewish occult book of witchcraft to "guide" you. Your care for your own race in a positive manner is what will lead one into a better future, along with his people.

Remember, these books will teach that being poor is a virtue and more than half the world lives poorly in shitholes.

I am literally being anti-semantic with my posts, you actually looking at those pictures? It's exposing them.

I bash all religions that have any abrahamic roots. jewsus is fake and it's the living that made society, not a work of fiction that influenced people to live like savages for centuries.

Nation does not define race. You're either white, black, asian, jew, or a mix between these. Brown being a result of mixing. All thanks to the jews.

Attached: Never-admits.jpg (2 MB, 2486x3062)

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

amerifats talking shit far beyond their station
many such cases!

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

I am literally being anti-semantic with my posts, you actually looking at those pictures? It's exposing them.
wut? you seem really confused. did you respond to the wrong post? i dont think anyone here believes in the holohoax

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

We may be a bit chunky but we can still fight damn it!

Attached: 05Sumners.jpg (86 KB, 840x440)

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

I have some Romanians as neighbours (not the gyppo type)
Good people.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

A lot of people still cling to religions that are of jewish origins.

That's how the holohoax was propagandized for the creation, and continual effort, to maintain their rogue state.

IMO, we should deport all jews back to Israel and stop aiding them and all countries with ties to them. Cut ties with the fed, nationalize our own currency, actually put up borders, and actually work on making america great again, unlike someone who has jewish blood tied into his blood line while promoting israel during speeches, in policy, and expanding work vista/permits to outsiders instead of finding ways to get his own people to work.

Austin Long
Austin Long

gypsies hunting muslims

Attached: 1556499112660.png (32 KB, 1172x675)

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

This was literally a year ago. Why are you making me all excited?

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Nation does not define race
American/10. I didn't mention race.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

again, you've been psyopped. jesus was not jewish. they "consecrated" his separation from them by killing him, they hated him that much. the man responsible for his murder was known as Judas - traitor - the jewish namesake. they rejected him before judaism as we know it even existed. they were called pharisees.
to say jesus is jewish is like saying "make america mexico again".
it only makes sense if you're trying to deconstruct thousands of years of european history. if you persist i will have to assume you're a bad faith actor.

Easton King
Easton King

Checked

Attached: 1556497311954.jpg (120 KB, 500x372)

Ryder James
Ryder James

As someone who has lived in Slovakia (Brit) lol, no.

Gypsies will steal the fillings in your teeth, they also inhale petrol fumes

Nolan King
Nolan King

Bloody hell....this has gained 220 replies.

Guess everyone really does hate muzzies.....well they do have a book which is against the non believer from page 1 to the very last page.

Romanains and Russians and Polish and Bulgarian's and Slovaks and Eastern Europeans keep fucking smashing bricks straight through the heads of dirty arab muslims across the uk.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

It's a race of people who are running the world backwards while propagandizing that it's "poor uneducated white men" despite these "poor uneducated white men" not being the ones in power who are pushing agendas that leads to more problems. The rest is minuscule bullshit as their culture's "identity" amounts to bullshit in the grand scheme of things.

Go on, tell me how another culture allows their people, in this current world, to advance technologically and spiritually in a true manner. Then I'll shut up. Until then, it's all smoke and mirrors derivative of the group of people who has been guiding the masses.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Far-right is the new designation for muslim terrorists

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

desu

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Honestly id rather have gypsies instead of africans and muslims anyday.

Attached: 1528247727921.jpg (45 KB, 750x750)

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

never thought i would say it
based gypsies

Attached: 1551968424325.jpg (15 KB, 275x259)

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

IT was born of jewish parents and there are entire chapters devoted to stating the lineages back to jews. The entire book is a psyop. You people larp spirituality FOR GENERATIONS while the world kept burning, even up to this point, while waiting for DEATH for something that no one alive has proven.

It's all self-proclamation. where as I'm showing circumstantial evidence, that they themselves put out, and you overlook it because the bible is a fucking spell. It teaches nothing spiritually or technologically that can be proven to validate its claims, nor does it look upon humanity in a kind manner despite programming people to believe they are evil.

Teaches nothing of the subconscious mind, because this would reveal itself, all the while promoting massive amounts of curses against humanity. Prophecies don't come true. People make it true by way of mass belief. Your assumptions is what keeps you bound to your religion, and in turn, promotes the jewish to have the influence and power they have. After all, I bet you too netflix and chill while watching media full of race mixing, promoting biblical morals, and characters out right talking about the jewish god despite the setting being completely foreign to our reality.

Hell, in one of the books, jewsus even claim he came for the jews first and the rest second.

It said that it came to uphold the law (the torah, the old testament) and it will not end until earth passes (death to all).

Here are the 613 rules and this faggot jewish piece of shit even had the audacity to condemn the pharisees while telling his believers that to enter they had to be better than them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments

Have fun with that one you brainwashed npc.

Your entire religion is a program meant to subvert and condition people from within while promoting bias for the jews through sympathetic connections.

A hoax of catastrophic proportions with a "humanitarian" front. Loving your enemies leads to death.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Romanians are literally worse than pakis lmfao. Better if they both fucked off

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

he is literally the opposite of a jew, it's why they killed him dummy. enjoy your psyop world view.

Hunter James
Hunter James

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ZK4WaYYhA

Has drill music actually reached Australia?

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Witnessed

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

more anglo/american problems
Fren, I was just talking about gyppos.
I don't give a shit about anti-white propaganda in the US and the jews keeping the whites down or whatever. And I really, really, REALLY don't care about american politics.
Please leave me be and post on the 80% of pol threads that do focus on those.

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

And to be blunt, if we remove the religions born of jewish influence/origins, we'd still have the actual problem itself. The jews. Deport them to Israel and leave them alone. Let's see if their fake god comes and saves them. I bet the silence would be louder than the righteous revenge that would ensue by those they oppressed through other nations.

Revenge is justice. Otherwise, the cops would let you walk away after beating and raping someone. Oh wait... that has happened in the EU in the past because mudslimes weren't "accustomed to your culture".

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

I actually read your fake religion and jewsus killed no one and even further tells people to love their enemies while promoting a self-defeatist attitude. There's a reason why shit is going bad. You all are too busy thinking you're going one way, because of these mass religions, while reality has been going in another direction.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

They are.
It's just not reported in the media as it would cause both Brits and Muslims to become more violent and start the race war.
A few months ago a gang in Birmingham lynched a Muslim but is was burried and the gang quietly sentenced to prevent a national spate of violence.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

There was a group of 4 romanians following a local 12 year old schoolgirl here in Ulster, they were driving behind her telling her to jump in, they'd rape her and fuck her all that kinda shit.
Needless to say there are a group of dangerous men looking for groups of romanians now.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Go fuck yourself.
There may be 'men' of Britain like that but a good number would jump at the opportunity to fight and do so.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

First post checked post.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

This Cancer took root in the Enlightenment.
The USSR, liberalism and social marxism is simply the latest form of the cancer.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

The jews are connected and therefore transcend national boundaries. Your country has it's fair share of problems, and it's mostly the fault of jewish agendas.

I know what's relevant to me and you know what's relevant to you, but when people ultimately continually grip unto a book full of jewish bias and suicidal "morals", you're only really talking about solving a problem that's a symptom. It's like someone who smokes and begins to cough regularly and instead of quitting their drugs, they go on to take medication to feel better. It's only a matter of time before the problems resurface and they will come back harder because they kept their smoke.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Nope nothing to do with our romanian based/redpilled bro's...it was your fellow dirty shit-skin tone coloured dirty ugly stinky turkish muslims actually...and the girl and her friend ran into a lidl supermarket in Cork in Ireland. So stop spreading fake news abdul the muzzie.....once again trying to shift the blame on others you brown rat. Dirty fucking rag-head.

Link - youtu.be/mGsZ27mOj7Y

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

It's your turf you fucking cuck

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

I'd rather live amongst neither of the filthy creatures but thanks to the average white brit being the most docile person in the fucking world I have to look at and smell both of them

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Because they're not niggers and wont risk throwing away a comfortable life just so they could chimp out

David Morgan
David Morgan

Ulster, memeflaggot. We don't have muslims or turks, it's all romanians and bulgarians.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Your country has it's fair share of problems, and it's mostly the fault of jewish agendas.
My country is shit, but it's the best it's ever been. Seems like the jewish overlords like us.

you're only really talking about solving a problem that's a symptom.
My nigga, this is a thread about some gypsies kicking around some muslims.
Nobody's talking about solving problems.
Go outside and stop messing our feng shui.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

You've obviously never have lived near gypsies before

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

Do niggers fight pakipoos too? I recall they did in in Birmingham a decade ago or so, any chance we will see the negroslav alliance against the islamic hordes?

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Wow. Multiculturalism sure works great.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

They tried putting dirty muslims into our little corner of the world. We already made sure they would know not to come here.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=rsRcgwyW-0o

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

tbqh it's like choosing between cancer, aids or ebola

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

thanks to the average white brit being the most docile person in the fucking world

And the largest religion for Brittian is cuckanity that teaches people that being poor is a virtue, that loving your enemies leads to rewards after death (lol), and generally instilling into people that we're all one despite reality showing completely different if people actually used their eyes.

The result of all this "love preaching", despite the book being full of violence and curses against humanity, is complacency and a general lack of care for the world at large. After all goy, you gotta save yourself with your belief in your fake religion whose first five books stem from jewish origins.

If a man believes he can fly (a work of fiction in his mind) and he goes running and jumping off a cliff, what is the end result?

Because the same is the end result when one places belief in a jewish work of fiction that promises something after death.

Will the man learn during the fall that his belief was fake? Because from what I have been witnessing, it seems like he's gonna struggle to fly all the way down that cliff side.

Attached: For-you-Not-us.png (813 KB, 608x1326)

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

When you're referring to romanians you're really referring to gypsies right?

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Fuck off with (((Tommy Robinson))) that scumbag, the real potential heroes were National action but unfortunately the kikes really finished them off before they really had any major influence on the British people

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Witnessed

Attached: comfy.jpg (236 KB, 1109x1479)

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Reminder mods archive any threads concerning Jews at 150 or below

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

arent romanians children of dracula ?
You're thinking of Price Charles user. The future king of England. It's unconfirmed if Prince Charles hunts Pakistanis on the streets of Sheffield at night but nothing would surprise me in clown world. youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Why do people in Europe keep calling romanians gypsies??? Are they too fucking retarded to distinguish skin colour between the white romanians and the dark "romanians"??? Like niggers, chinks and Muslims are treated better than actual romanians that are actually European, by their European brothers, it's fucking disgusting and it has to stop, all European brothers must unite and stop with this fucking bullshit gypsies are romanians stereotype!!!

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Only actual retards think that native Romanians are gypsies. Anyone who has ever said this to me has had nigger-tier intellect.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Judaism came from Christianity not the other way around. Same with Islam.
So Islam and Judaism should be banned.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Yeah, like you haven't been "cucked" for the last 2000 years by either the Pope of the Royal Family. LOOK DEEPER BONG.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

You've obviously never have lived near gypsies before

I have lived around gypsies. Gypsies will never try to take over your government and start chopping heads for their God Satan.

Attached: 000whois4chan3232gssg8753526325.gif (1.09 MB, 250x333)

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

World Star, 88 style.

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

lol nobody is calling Romanians gypsies. Romanians look like any other Europeans, gyppos are swarthy, look like poos and behave like monkeys

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

What can I say? Karma I think is the right word. For decades the pakis have run a muck, beating on white brits, raping little girls....and now you want me to feel bad because some gypsies are dishing out filth of their own? so as long as whites aren't involved I don't give a fuck. Fuck pakis, fuck gypsies...fuck the queen, HEIL HITLER.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

Why do people in Europe keep calling romanians gypsies???

Because in Western Europe shitskins and other non native populations are considered the same as natives.

Attached: 1546599591405.png (150 KB, 500x603)

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

He's basically a pale nigger.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

They were utter degenerates. They diddled kids.
A few white guys with their faces covered make one speech and you pussys go all gooey...though i'm betting you're actually a kike shilling for them. We all know how much you kikes love your extreme right satanic groups, such as atomwaffen.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

This. It's crazy how widespread the belief is that Judaism created Christianity.
It was mainly created by the Pharisees to stop jews becoming Christians.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Well you don't a choice anymore do you Larry? Your country is fucked.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

They were infiltrated by Hope not Hate
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee56saYj0ew

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

I've noticed that whenever you encounter people or talk to people about romanians they tend to be revolted or assume they're automatically gypsies if they've ever encounter some, never understood these people

William Morales
William Morales

All these people praising the gypsy scum.
They're literally worse than the pakis and I depise both, we have a lot around here, one of the videos posted in this thread happened 5 minutes away from my house.

They steal anything that isn't bolted down, primarily charity bags, throw themselves into the road for insurance claims, have 20 kids each and don't even try to learn English, genetics dictate that they bloat into obese shitskinned subhumans by the age of 20, they're the most vile disgusting reprobates.

Fuck Pakis and fuck Gypsies.

Attached: 1513884757797.jpg (144 KB, 692x478)

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Based, they will just try to steal your phone when theya re teens and work as plumbers when above 25s. They live self-segregated so no mixing

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Based

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Romanian Gangs
Gypsies are not romanians.

Carter Green
Carter Green

leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Attached: 678678687.jpg (12 KB, 524x62)

Aiden King
Aiden King

This. The video with the kids bullying the shopkeep shows these people are all the same race

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

lmao

Stupid, pathetic, white english cunt with a memeflag uploading videos of randoms fighting and claiming it's romanians attacking muslims

What a cowardly, useless, worthless waste of spunk you are

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

And while your people are docile to such an extreme they're letting their entire race get wiped out through race mixing and doing nothing about the stagnation of their nation, you're too busy believing in the bullshit that set up the psychological conditioning for it all to happen.

While it seems unrelated to your country, this video shows more circumstantial evidence, contrary to the narrative given to the public, about 9/11 and the jewish menace (which includes your bible).

youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw
1:26 to document the event
1:55 in the past with sword and now with words

Yahweh is not real.

There is no evidence of the claims given and you believe it without proof.

If I told you I could strike lightning down where I wanted it during a storm without evidence, would you believe me? Nope. You'd think I'm schizo, but when some jewish character just claims, and claims without any hard evidence, people like you still cling to it.

You're being conned. The bible will work on some people and not on others, so in an artificial way, it creates a sub-culture within the main culture it's planted into. And just like how mudslimes can't seem to assimilate efficiently into their host countries that let them in, so does the christian become. This spectrum of believe, that varies form person to person (and from those who don't believe at all), will inevitably aggregate social disharmony while promoting social cohesion.

It's full of shit and part of the problem. But so are all these other narrative driven religions. To get rid of them and leave the jews in their unearned positions of power/influence will not solve the problem and vice versa.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

they still have castes and many oriental stuff going. and they actually stem from the indus delta i.e pakistan.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

Why are you so angry, achmed

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

they didnt mix with muslim invaders though and many upper cast gypssies have aryan blood

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

kill yourself, leaf

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Why is it that all these people are chavs?

It's a really strange coincidence...

Attached: 992b45531166350ab2b3b5aa3feee2f2.jpg (43 KB, 346x479)

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Shit areas are populated with shit people

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

that dog looks just like my good boi

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

Someone should check the Jow Forums archive how many times this pathetic liar romanian behind the memeflag posted these. He tries to sell a lie just to get appreciation, but nothing else happened just romanian criminals are doing what criminals usually do. Territorial gangwars and it's not about the race, it's about the money.

Pathetic beggar attention seeking shillthread.

Attached: 1556795444856m.jpg (107 KB, 1024x577)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

one day you will be beat to death... I hope it is put on youtube

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

God bless these men.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Good. Let them exterminate one another then execute the winning group for genocide.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

They're doing more than fucking you, Nigel.

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

checked n kekked

Attached: Kek.png (3.36 MB, 1090x1074)

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Physically remove all Africans and Muslims! Whatever must be done, must be done!

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

when the gyspies beat up the mudslimes

Attached: C8B4820C-092C-4076-A2BB-A8C6BC58C1A3.jpg (93 KB, 751x1024)

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

doesn't matter
pakis got bashed so it's a win
and racial tensions in general rise so it's a win

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

The fire rises

Attached: 1558074904034.jpg (539 KB, 728x729)

John Evans
John Evans

I agree with you user. It's just I'm not so lucky and have to live near both
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15668729.children-as-young-as-12-being-sold-for-sex-in-govanhill/

Alexander James
Alexander James

wtf i love romania now

Attached: 1557253863200.jpg (44 KB, 500x488)

William Bailey
William Bailey

Lol at this JIDF trying to incite violence

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Keep the fire burning Romos

Attached: 1558087372795.jpg (163 KB, 667x725)