The Swiss are going to have a gun referendum this Sunday

Grayson White
Grayson White

the Swiss are going to have a gun referendum this Sunday

If Swiss voters reject new gun laws,,,Switzerland could be forced to leave the Schengen Area.

While Switzerland is not a member of the EU, it belongs to the visa-free Schengen area and must therefore comply with various rules applied by the bloc.

if Switzerland fails to approve the revised EU Fire Arms Directive, its membership of the area would automatically cease unless other EU states and the European Commission offer concessions to Switzerland.

Swiss government has warned that leaving Schengen could cost the country billions of francs and this argument seems to have persuaded many people in Switzerland. Polls indicate around two thirds of voters intend to vote in favour of tighter gun controls,
Guns are a mainstream asset in Switzerland,,,military service is compulsory. There are more than 2.3 million small arms in circulation

Are the Swiss really going to be bullied by the EU like this?

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-190517~2.png (278 KB, 714x597)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
thelocal.ch/20190516/why-switzerlands-gun-referendum-threatens-its-membership-of-schengen
youtube.com/watch?v=6KVMvnB7Zsc
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kleinstaaterei
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleinstaaterei

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

Schwexit.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

If Swiss voters reject new gun laws,,,Switzerland could be forced to leave the Schengen Area
will they cuck out?
predictions?

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

if they give up their guns I vote we invade
lousy centrists

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

i hope swiss will chose their freedom.
but i trust they will.

Attached: 1530865920053.jpg (244 KB, 1200x1300)

Jose James
Jose James

It's pathetic the amount of people who fold as soon as money is brought up.
Their loyalty to their country is for sale. And the price is pretty low.
The Jews have been really done a number on us.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

will they cuck out?
Probably because they gave women the vote in 1970.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Hasn't been a problem for 20 years, why push it now? Schlomo is starting to get nervous.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

What is the EU's beef with Helvetica? Czechia has way looser gun laws no?

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Please let the EU collapse

David Johnson
David Johnson

What are the polls saying? No way the Swiss can agree with the new gun laws, right?

Attached: 813669-6267977.jpg (45 KB, 667x375)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

The EU bullies switzerland since the begin of it's existence

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

It is a british source. Just assume it is entirely retarded.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

some stats about guns in Europe

Attached: 1550266333025.jpg (259 KB, 1528x1522)

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

Almost definitely like we did in the last few initiatives/referendums

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Swisses actually are heavily armed unlike Czech.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

From what I've seen, I thought firearm ownership was a way of life for the swiss? I can not imagine a whole people giving up a large part of their identity for the international equivalent of a costco membership.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

They already cucked out, right now the last pro-gun people/associations are saving the scraps. Schengen is the last step for them.

Btw the gun culture in Switzerland is not the same as in the US. Just because they can get guns easily doesn't mean their rights are seen as "unalienable God-given constitutional rights". All the guns are permit guns, they are registered and most people are Statist bootlickers.

The redpill is: you can't be pro-gun and statist at the same time. 99.99% of Europeans are hardcore statists. Criticize cops and you'll be called a leftist.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Reuters quotes a gfs.bern poll that claims 54% are in favor of the new restrictions. But also
polls

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

will they cuck?
looks like they will

Polls indicate around two thirds of voters intend to vote in favour of tighter gun controls, with fears over the loss of Schengen membership playing a key part in their decision-making process.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Does anyone know if there's a way to vote online this coming Sunday? Swiss here and obviously out of the country.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Well, females are allowed to vote and a significant eurocuck population has moved in, so I guess they will cuck

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

It'll be a 'fair' (((democratic))) vote of course.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

ways of life
That is for racist nationalist bigots!
Britain does fine not being in the Schengen Area, but it is certainly scummy that they are holding this over the Swiss' heads.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Europe has plenty of guns.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Britain does fine not being in the Schengen Area

And they have the least amount of guns of any western country.

lmao. Fuck Britain.

Carter Green
Carter Green

And the threat is simply that migrants won't be able to freely enter.
Also the gun people are saying

Opponents of the new gun laws argue that claims from the government that Switzerland would lose its membership are just fearmongering.

They argue that under the terms of Switzerland’s existing bilateral agreements with the EU, the country is not required to adopt the new rules on weapons. In addition, they state that it is in the interests of the EU to ensure that Switzerland remains a member of the Schengen family.

So, it is only even a threat, it is not even definitive that they would be forced out of the Schengen area.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Leaving jew Control will cost you sheckels Goyim

Liam Young
Liam Young

Doesn't matter what we have. Most if not all guns are registered (bar the old replicas and collector pieces). Whenever the State will decide the party is over, they'll take everything back without compensation and nobody will bat an eye.

You only own what the State doesn't know about.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

All their homes have bunkers and they are required to keep a gun

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Please keep your guns. The EU wants the swiss not to be independent.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

switzerland nogunz

Attached: 1521254699154.png (384 KB, 634x445)

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

amend its gun laws to make them compatible with new, tougher EU rules brought in following the 2015 Paris terror attacks,

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Bumperino

Please tell the EU to eat a bag of dicks

Attached: meph1.png (241 KB, 271x463)

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

it is not even definitive that they would be forced out of the Schengen area.

Of course.

Europe has plenty of guns, as opposed to Britian.

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

They're trying to come for them too, but czechs are more based than the Bergjuden.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

It is a british source

I think they are German or Swedish based, or may even be across Europe, I don't think they do British news

thelocal.ch/20190516/why-switzerlands-gun-referendum-threatens-its-membership-of-schengen

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

when will the EU meme end?

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Well that is why we wait to see if they give the guns up first.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

Britain is an island

Jackson James
Jackson James

Government is a form of parasitism. Some fucks come along and start managing your shit. All of a sudden its a privilege for you to access it and now you need to do what you are told.

The EU is worthless dont let them trick you into thinking you need them.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Opponents of the amended gun law lag more than 30 percentage points behind those in favour, and chances of catching up are slim,

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-193655~2.png (97 KB, 1080x764)

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

WHEN WILL THE BREXIT MEME ACTUALLY MEAN YOU FUCKING GTFO

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

stay strong Swiss people!

Attached: poverty-is-no-shame.png (144 KB, 600x632)

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Yet despite the prevalence of firearms, gun homicide rate here is very low — 0.5 per 100,000 people, as compared to about 5 in the U.S., according to United Nations data.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

lmao gg no re
What a bunch of retards. The swiss unironically have the best country and fuck all mass shootings so I don't understand why you'd vote in favour. EU propoganda

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

this will pass. too many people believe the propaganda and so many people are cucked about guns.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

gee i wonder why

Attached: 1549757494088.png (6 KB, 309x351)

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

IT'S A NIGGER
IT'S A NIGGER!

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

Switxit

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Wrong. That pokemon is obviously a niglet.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

You know what you need to do.

Attached: Subscribe-to-PewDiePie.webm (2.7 MB, 1600x900)

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

kek

Attached: 1511244080911.png (39 KB, 1000x893)

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

most of the tourist cities in swiss are full of niggers
there are blocks after blocks where she niggers work as whores

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Absolutely gay, but remember that polls were catastrophically wrong about Trump and Brexit.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Whats the point of visa-free policy anyway? Just sit in your fucking Alpine cuckshed hoarded with guns and be happy. Fuck gayrope

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Swiss firearms laws are making it harder to commit terrain there. Imagine the EU sending Muslims to do an Islam in Swiss borders, but then they were accidentally stopped by an armed Swiss.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Since they aren't members of EU, just surrounded by it this isn't a concern. It's just the need for a passport or not to cross the swiss border.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

It's almost like conducting your poll entirely within a city always gives a cucked result.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

". All the guns are permit guns, they are registered

firearms purchased before 2008 need not be registered and don’t show up in statistics

allows citizens or legal residents over the age of 18, who have obtained a permit from the government and who have no criminal record or history of mental illness, to buy weapons

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

really makes you think

Attached: 2016crimerate1.jpg (105 KB, 1024x1024)

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Yeah I get it Sven
the Schengen should be abolished

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

fuck yeah; therapists

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

There was a thing in the news today about how CNN and think I MSNBC made up polls or manipulated them

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

I wish I could vote but my voting shit is at my house
ffs

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

It's not what you think.

The truth is that whites are more intelligent than niggers, that's why they are not arrested for murder. They get away with it because high IQ.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

anyway if you still watch CNN and MSNPC at this point you should be considered retarded and therefore be sterilized

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

no its not lol
Niggers commit far more crime than white people because of low impulse control
Its clear as day, predominantly black areas are FAR more dangerous than white areas, black countries are FAR more dangerous than white areas, and its not because white people can just 'hide their crimes'

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

time is a fundamentally white concept

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Visa. You already need a passport.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

It's not a very clear question. If they asked the question like that in a lot of places a lot of people would end up ticking the wrong box. Have people received a lot of information about the debate and consequences?

voters will be asked the following question:

"Do you accept the Federal Decree of 28 September 2018 approving and implementing the Exchange of Notes between Switzerland and the EU concerning the resumption of the EU Directive 2017/853 amending the EU Directive on weapons (Development of the Schengen acquis)?"

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

There's a reason why Switzerland wasn't invaded in WWI or WWII. No one fucks with the (((bankers)))

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

Thepassport-freeareaof the European Union is known as the Schengen Area. Ifyouhold apassport from one of the EU countries,you do notneedto show apassportwhen travelingbetween countries within theSchengen zone.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

This is one of the issues where the "shy vote" will decide it. All the people that never get polled and never talk about it but will vote.
It's always like this on controversial votes they're very like to win on yes votes but miss the "Ständemehr" meaning more than 50% of the cantons have to vote yes for it to pass. The conservative cantons will vote no and that is pretty much everyone vs Zurich, Basel Stadt, Geneva and Vaud.

William Clark
William Clark

You have to write in JA(yes) or Nein (no), we don't tick boxes in switzerland. Everything has to be written in by hand.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Fuckit when?

James Scott
James Scott

This just sounds to me like the EU is bullying Switzerland into disarming.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Attached: 1535328397515.png (123 KB, 999x949)

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

and people are schooled up on the question. It seems like it's deliberately made confusing, couldn't they have put it in more simple terms?

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

So what if they lose money? Why does the economy trump everything in this fucked up world. The best things in life are fucking free.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

this

Owen White
Owen White

Out shit is always written like this. It's nothing confusing as everyone is used to it from early on.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

I didn't know Serbia was so docile.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Good, vote of retards won't get counted.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

I know, I was just trying to show that the Swiss don't have a gun problem. They have guns, but also peaceful society, so there shouldn't really be an argument for more control.

ownership has not been a contentious issue.
That’s because mass murders are rare and school shootings non-existent in this peaceful nation

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Feudalism really did a number on you guys, huh?

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

My mom just about crumpled into the floor when I politely explained that Switzerland has compulsory gun ownership yet it's such a nice, peaceful country.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Don’t the swiss have a EU-phile millenial problem?

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

huh, they are still arguing here that the brexit question was too complicated. The remainers are convinced people didn't understand it even though the question was something simple, like should we leave the EU

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

they can't regulate this guns baby *flexs biceps*

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

I won't vote, everything starting with the mass migration initiative which has been ignored by our government has been a massive redpill. Will probably move to Poland, this country is lost.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Is there an influx of refugees in Switzerland? I thought you people keep all the shitskins out with restrictive immigration.

William Bell
William Bell

you do notneedto show apassportwhen travelingbetween countries within theSchengen zone.
yeah but actually you do, because you have a duty to identify anyway.
it just means you can use other forms of ID.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

We have those votes 4-5x per year on multiple questions on all levels communal, cantonal and national. Reading and interpreting those questions is part of the school curriculum from 4th grade on.
There's nothing hard, they're clearly worded.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

(((Defeatist))) user.
I wont vote, blah blah. Trump won't win the country is lost, I'm going to move to (((Poland))).
I wont vote, blah blah. Brexit won't happen the country is lost, I'm going to move to (((Poland))).

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

they learn about government in 4th grade
Is there anything at all that the Swiss don't do better than everybody else?

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

based and directdemocracypilled

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

Is there anything at all that the Swiss don't do better than everybody else?
Navy.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

this country is lost.
You are a German on a proxy, right?
I mean we are literally occupied by the burgers and have a fake democracy, but Swiss has one, right?
Right?

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Oh, well that would make sense.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

being one of the wealthiest societies
vote to reject basic income
vote to voluntarily give up firearms
The Swiss deserve everything that's coming to them.
In the EU super state there is no more room for a nearby financial haven.
Switzerland will get absorbed into the super state eventually.

Only Singapore, Hong Kong and the Cayman Islands will remain.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

I just noticed that Germany is the blackest one lmao

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

At least you are getting a vote, things are worse by almost every measure in most European countries

Similar licensing procedures also exist in other parts of Europe, but Switzerland is the first to let the people, rather than politicians, decide the future of its guns

What do you achieve by not voting?
Like someone else said there are always shy voters, who don't like to discuss stuff, you could still win on this. Unless we have massive change soon, perhaps starting with the EU elections they will get Poland too in any case. There's nowhere really for us to run to

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Based finland

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Explaining to Eurocucks the dangers of government is like explaining algebra to a nigger child, useless and a waste of time.
Europeans are incapable of living without the state deep in their assholes dictating them their every move.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Swiss and Baden are closer to Italy and France, and even Spain, than than "germans".

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

It's easier to get a gun here though achemd

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

Every forth person in Switzerland is a "foreigner", not even counting the "Swiss" with migration background.
Last year i was in the military and Albanian songs were sung there...
Last year i moved for the first time from my parental home to central Switzerland because i thought there would be less foreigners, i was too naiv to look at the names of my neighbours and now i live in settlement where i'm probably the only Swiss person, i haven't heard a Swiss German speaker in this area since a weak,everything is full of Niggers,Sandniggers and Balkanniggers.
There is also no hope politically, last election our "nationalist" party got the most votes out of any party in Swiss history and they didn't get anything done. This election Switzerland will be one of the few European countries were the right will lose in votes and the left will win.
Switzerland is death, the only thing you can see here is a decaying culture.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Why is everything done by referendum in Europe? Is everything direct democracy over there?

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Of course. Europe has plenty of guns.

Lmao. At Britain.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

get attacked by Muslims that jews and traitor Freemason whites brought in
take away rights from the citizenry and increase police state
Literally page 1 in the ZOG manual

David Cox
David Cox

You will laugh but we have a navy and even a pretty large commercial marine.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Thanks for the insight "british" on holiday in "bulgaria"

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

It's only democracy when they get the vote they want. The EU has a proud and storied legacy of ignoring the vote of their supposed constituents.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

I'm so sorry for you.
My condolences for the loss of your great country.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

I can't even remember having to use my passport and we are meant to, it's so smooth these days.

if you drove across the border would you be asked for ID or even be stopped?

I've traveled all over Europe and can't remember the passport being used accept in Turkey

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Bullshit.

Attached: LMAOUK.jpg (371 KB, 1528x1522)

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Fuck the EU
Remember guys when we were voting on the bilateral treaty, and they promised that only 8000
to 10000 EU niggers would immigrate here annually? 7 year later 80k to 100k EU niggers immigrate?

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

I thought the EU was just an economic zone? Now it's making laws in countries. Weird.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

EU niggers

You mean mostly fellow europeans of course.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

What the fuck is up with Poland? I'm actually surprised how many guns are in west europe, especially compared to east europe

David Morgan
David Morgan

Do you consider actual Germans EU niggers as well?
I planned to migrate to your place.
But maybe I should move to Poland.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

i hate Balkan niggers the most, more than the real niggers from Eritrea

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Just shows you how useless guns are.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

thanks for giving assu control of your economy and currency goys
you can trust us
now do what we say or we'll wreck your country

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

We also have a fake democracy. We voted for more control on immigration and nothing happens.
Now we're in the process of aggreeing on a treaty to automatically add new EU laws into our laws and if we were to oppose it we could be sanctioned. All parties are for this "Rahmenabkommen" except for one party and this party is losing everywhere since 4 years. I think we already lost the demographic game, there are already enough non Swiss citizens which can vote against Swiss intrest, the game is over. Germany has still a bit off hope due to your demographic,especially due to the East.
But i'm really black pilled. France,England,Germany,Austria...we should've already started with remigration by now but we still haven't even reached the point to acknolwedge the great replacement on a larger scale. What should not been lost has been lost.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

So what is your understanding of the potential outcome?
Some sources are saying

“a ‘no’ vote would lead to the automatic exclusion of Switzerland from the Schengen area, with all the negative consequences for our security, economy and travel.”

while others don't seem to suggest it is as clear cut as that

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

We get a shitload of germans and even more """new germans""". You're niggers and fail to integrate at even larger number than Balkan trash or Somalis.

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

But where is your port and navy base?

Attached: 154544646546545.png (167 KB, 325x389)

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Bad guys have guns.

Illegal for good guys. Clown. World.

John Barnes
John Barnes

Because of aging people worried about their pensions and comfy retirements.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Yeah, I realized that after Waco
There is no willingness to use them

John Long
John Long

I don't dislike Germans desu. i love all my germanic brothers

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

They clearly need more diversity. I can't imagine how terrible the food must be.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

Look at those numbers
Realize the US number would be 117

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

and this party is losing everywhere since 4 years
Ever thought about vote fraud?
I'm absolutely sure that this is happening here.
I thought you threw all the sand niggers out?
Like 1 day for checking asylum status and then another day for legal stuff.
In Germany that shit takes like 1-2 years (intentionally) and then when asylum is not granted, they are still "geduldet" here.

Germany has still a bit off hope
Kek
I doubt that, unless meme magic happens.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

at least I've got my gladius.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

dont give up bro, we will regain controll

we should make more campaigns about albainias going back. kosovo needs you.

10% of all albanians live here, wtf go back

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

fail to integrate
I know even some Schwitzerdeutsch.
I would integrate. I just want a comfy place to stay without sand niggers raping everyone.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

EU loves democracy until it doesn't.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

it's because we were homogeneous people in our respective countries, you will tolerate more if you believe you are a group

William Bailey
William Bailey

Swiss "threaten"
neutral nation is a "threat"

I'm thinking they are playing word games to push disarmament here.

Attached: 1534491109335s.jpg (8 KB, 206x250)

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Indeed.

The US has enough guns to build a 2000 miles border wall out of them.

Practically useless other than upsetting liberals.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

A "No" vote would just lead to some discussions they're just afraid to piss off the EU. The left tries to pull us into the EU since over 20 years if they win this they pretty much succeeded. We will accept EU law without any objections. A no vote is a non issue.

Ports: Basel, Hamburg, Rotterdam
Naval bases: Lausanne and Kreuzlingen.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

bullied by the EU
the EU in a nutshell

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Pooxit

Jace Long
Jace Long

Swiss government has warned that leaving Schengen could cost the country billions of francs and this argument seems to have persuaded many people in Switzerland.
Swissfags really love their money

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Nothing is worse than Kleinstaaterei. Totally missign the big picture of our times.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

roachland
europe

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Germany giving any advice about disarming citizens

Stop.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

the Swiss do it all the time. It's mostly pretty rare elsewhere

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Do you realize you can't own automatic guns manufactured after 1986?

Lmao Americans.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

We already now that nothing happens if we vote since 2014. We voted to get hard numbers on migrations but the government ignored it because "muh EU".
This year or next year we will have the Begrenzungsinitiative to end the free movement of people, that will be when i vote for the last time but i have no hope at all.
There is basically no pushback against government and media propaganda.
For example, before 2009 i believe Swiss law stood before EU law in Switzerland, this got then changed by a Swiss-French judge.
This year we had the oppertunity thanks to our nationalist party to revert this change through an intiative.
The government and media campaign with narratives like
if you vote for this, you endanger human rights
if you vote for this, you endanger children rights
the EU will sanction us
In the end only around 29% voted for it, now EU law stand before Swiss law. So why vote at this point if it can our laws can be overturned by EU laws anyway and the Swiss people don't want to change this. And we don't have any hope, Italy has Salvini, French has the yellow vests, Germany has a rising AFD and a subculture which pushes back against media propaganda....but we have nothing.
I think Switzerland dies before Sweden at this point.

John Williams
John Williams

What they always fail to mention is that, if the Swiss lose billions in trade with the EU, then the EU also loses billions in trade with the Swiss. EU is hurting its own citizens. Same as Brexit.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Sure you can. You just need an extra background check and you have to pay a stupid fun tax.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Zurich, Basel Stadt, Geneva and Vaud.
nuke this shit, since the yugoslav wars its full of insects

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Naval bases: Lausanne and Kreuzlingen.

I don't think having a navy on a lake counts, are they just there to stop drink driving, what do they do?

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

We can't own a STG44 by law due to being invented and manufactured during a war.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Germany trying to make fun of American gun laws

Tip top kek, your entire country is neutered. Your jealousy is showing.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN SWISSBROS!

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Krautbro is right. We're just as cucked as they are

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

I just want a comfy place to stay without sand niggers raping everyone.
Then you don't want Switzerland. We got already endless amounts of them thanks to the EU.

It's actual military patrol crafts manned by the swiss army, not some police force. Those lakes are border regions and the navy is there to defend our borders.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

How could we be so blind...

Attached: 1558117111362.jpg (415 KB, 1528x1522)

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

The NRA lied to you.

LMAO. Hold your Charlton Heston rifle high.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Attached: 4BE48FD3-D38B-4E88-8696-9039DA5E6871.png (39 KB, 640x764)

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Ever thought about vote fraud?
The point is that nothing happens even if we vote for it. We voted for hard migration numbers in 2014 and the government does nothing because "muh EU".
I thought you threw all the sand niggers out?
No we don't,we don't even throw out Eastern Europeans. Romania offered us to take up Romanian criminals but our government refused because Romanian prisons aren't "humanitarian" enough.
I go through 4 Swiss cantons due to work and i see groups a young Somali males everywhere, from the small villages in central Switzerland to Zurich. And i see sandniggers everyhwere, and balkanniggers, and more and more Asians.
I'm mentally so done, i moved from Zurich to Schwyz(central Swiss canton") to escape all the foreigners but it has gotten worse. The Somalis,Sandniggers and Balkanniggers are still here but central Switzerland has more Asians and Indians instead of the German and meds foreigner in Zürich. I move to Poland or Eastern German before i turn 25, there is nothing to preserve anymore in Switzerland.

James Watson
James Watson

they'll cuck out

Attached: D54glIEWAAA2ijV.png:large.png (619 KB, 867x601)

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

is it summer already..?

Attached: 1527986356313.jpg (47 KB, 399x400)

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

it's lower than 100

pathetic.

Attached: 1557955366086.jpg (111 KB, 900x900)

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Didnt phone posting usher in the eternal summer?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

We got already endless amounts
yikes
thanks to the EU
EU will end.
Soon.
Very soon.

I think meme magic will happen in 2 weeks.
If it doesn't, I'm the fuck outta here.
Maybe Poland?

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

over nine thousand
Blessed numeration

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Hey German show us your legally owned grenade launchers and belt-Feds.

Attached: Scifigun.webm (2.12 MB, 480x360)

William Lewis
William Lewis

and 12 year old newfags bosting too

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Nice expression, small street politics is basically what he's saying.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Attached: 1555566166864.jpg (7 KB, 251x204)

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

The point is that nothing happens even if we vote for it
That's another kind of vote fraud then, Swiss fren.
Our "politicians" wouldn't do fuck all anyway, but they don't even pretend anymore.

I guess the only way out is "Bürgerkrieg".
Take the country back.

OR move away from the shithole for some years.
When the ones, who are actually doing all the work aka white people, are gone, the niggers will starve (see Africa).

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

how many actual shitskins are there?

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Way to cuck medpacks.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Nah bro, things I'm hearing is you guys are below 50% white pretty much across Western EU, no burgers will be kriegieng, my good man.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

The most common rifle here is the AR-15, I wouldn't exactly call that a Charlton Heston rifle

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Fuck those mountain kikes.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

fucking based

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Thats a modern automatic gun, you can't own that.

random video

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

surprised czechia is so low

Mason James
Mason James

Last white user with a German flag I saw was in 2016 I think, hope that user is ok.

Charles James
Charles James

How is it possible that Somalis are fucking everywhere? They're all over the U.S., including some towns where the population is almosot majority Somali, and they're all over Europe, and of course there's 14.7 million of them still in Somalia.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Neither this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KVMvnB7Zsc

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

You will laugh but we have a navy and even a pretty large commercial marine
I knew you did, but I was shooting for chuckles. I know you have a couple lakes which have international borders running down the middle.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

get attacked by Muslims that jews and traitor Freemason whites brought in
take away rights from the citizenry and increase police state
That is the worldwide plan and people around the world should rise up and eradicate their governments

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

not a member of the EU
still have to bend the knee before the behemoth
it’s for economic reasons goy

Why haven’t people toppled this evil enterprise yet

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

I guess the only way out is "Bürgerkrieg".
Won't happen,our national identity isn't strong enough for that to happen and at the current demographic trend it won't be able to recover fast enough anyway.

When the ones, who are actually doing all the work aka white people, are gone, the niggers will starve (see Africa).
I think this is a form of escapism. The thought that there will be a collapse after which we can just rebuild everything sounds nice but it won't happen. Things will get much much worse but in the end the "endtimes" will just become another tuesday. The Greens talk about "building a new Germany" and i think they will succeed, they'll rewrite history and the mixed people which will live in our former countries will be docile consumers for the elite.
Sometimes i still think there is hope, the right will rise and people like Salvini will secure the heritage of European nations or maybe we have a civilian movement thanks to the IB....but then you look again at the demographics, the trends and what the people who are actually in charge want and the you realize that it's over...

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Somalians and Nigerians make up over 75% of African immigrants to Europe and North America.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

be switzerland
have fairly open access to firearms
no real problems whatsoever
people can't leave well enough alone
push for tighter gun regulation because why not?
vote away gun ownership
population slowly gets disarmed as more and more invaders show up

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

nice, I don't think we have a word like that

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kleinstaaterei

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleinstaaterei

maybe something slightly comparable is NIMBY

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Isn’t it true that various EU countries actually shot down the referendums to which the politicians responded by just entering into a “treaty” that was the same as the referendum?

We are all so fucked. Obama worked off this template and it’s now in the left’s cookbook (see DACA, wasn’t passed by Congress but Obama did it anyway by calling it “enforcement priority”, now the courts are treating it like its ironclad).

No western country has EVER supported mass third world immigration yet we got it all anyway and at the exact same time. Something to think about.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

lol I was in a small Swiss town of 5000 people last year in the middle of nowhere, and there were gangs of Somaliniggers + plus various other Asian immigrants roaming around
Very depressing

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

We're not getting rid of guns. We're just gonna vote if some gun owners need to get more permits or not.
Since the vast majority of people in Switzerland don't really wants to own guns, that also means that the vast majority really doesn't give a shit about the minority that wants guns without all the hassles from having to get new permits.

That's the true reason why the new gun law will pass. Simple laziness. Nothing to do with Switzerland being bullied.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

mixed people which will live in our former countries will be docile consumers for the elite.
Tell me, how are the nig nogs going to pay for shit, when they do not work?

That shit ONLY works because we haven't moved away yet.
Without white people, the whole shit crashes down.
See Africa.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Fucking EU
Getting your passport stamped was the best bit!

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Polls indicate around two thirds of voters intend to vote in favour of tighter gun controls
Cucks.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

I don't know, at first i thought it was just in Zurich because this canton is a multi cultural hellhole...was quite shocked to find out that those Somalis are everywhere and they're always in a group of 4-6 young males. And if you see a family than this female will most of the time carry a child around or multiple children walk besides her...you have no idea how bad things have gotten ovehere.
I guess Brenton Tarrant was right, there is nowere to flee. Maybe to a rural time our Eastern Europe for the time being but i'm sure that even these places won't last for long. I'm really tired of life at this point.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Neither do we, I have no idea why I understand German.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

vote to need permits
What happens when you eventually need a permit to vote? This seems like the most obvious dumbest thing in the world to fall for.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Africans build Africa. We see it in the US, every black run community is a basket case of corruption, crime, degeneracy, and desperation. There’s YouTube videos of people driving through the hoods, it’s shocking, absolute third world, and it’s the future. And the only solution that anyone has figured out how to fix it is to figure out how to get white people to move back in. And somehow that fixes the problem EVERY TIME. So what happens when you run out of white people? Maybe East Asians fill the gap, but not forever, and they have way more ingroup solidarity than whites do. They won’t subsidize subhumans forever.

There won’t be a sudden collapse but an undeniable slide that nobody can figure out how to get out of, like we are seeing in South Africa today. And from what I can tell, blacks are actually quite ok with the state of affairs. We will be gone, the world will be a collapsed shithole, living standards will decline across the board, and that will be that.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

The irony is that both of the things you listed are still cause (not justification, mind you, but cause) for a defeatist attitude. Trump won and the Brexit referendum passed, and both have turned out to be shitshows that haven't accomplished much of anything.

Elijah King
Elijah King

Africa did quite well under white rule and that will basically be Europes future. An extremly mixed population with probably around 20% white people living in their ancestor lands and a lard nigger/sandnigger majority. And there will be of course the eurocrat elite which leads everything.
And you're delusional if you think that everyone will leave, of course quite a few will leave but enough white people will stay to keep the show going and if the elites want to have more competent migrants than they can just immport Asians. There won't be a collapse, the collapse meme is just a way of coping with the fact that our nation is going to die and there won't be any substantial rebuilding.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Actually my great great grandfather was from Leipzig, not really proud about that, krauts are degenerate cunts.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Mostly women, but also a large amount of males are gonna vote in favor of the new gun laws.
The Swiss Army failed to project a hip image. Having to own a gun means having to go around shooting every year for your mandatory gun training. Because the rifles are symbolic of our lame army that just stands around doing nothing and being useless, most young people who did serve in the military simply don't want to have anything to do with that organization anymore.
The Swiss Army is also having large trouble at getting enough recruits. Nobody considers military service any useful anymore.
Nobody really likes pretending to be a soldier guarding a few ultrarich people who once a year come to Davos to flaunt their billions.
And of course, nobody really honestly believes that the army could defend Switzerland from any real threat.
Anything that would make it necessary to really mobilize the army would be something that managed to crush the NATO.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

What happens when you eventually need a permit to vote?
Already in effect. It means being a Swiss.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

My people are weak and should be killed off.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Attached: ad2b86e8.png (3 KB, 448x357)

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Shut up you demoralized cuck.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Attached: 1553587636183.png (63 KB, 750x750)

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Correct me if I'm wrong
I was under the impression that anything that is military surplus does not need a permit, only a background check.

If you want to buy something that is not surplus from Swiss military then a permit is required.

James Morgan
James Morgan

Africa did quite well under white rule
under white rule
White rule also meant white farmers.
And most of the so called "elite" are sandniggers themselves (kikes).

An extremly mixed population with probably around 20% white people living in their ancestor lands
Exactly.
That would work.
Decrease that white population to 0-1% and all crashes down.
That's the vulnerable point for the "elites".

you're delusional if you think that everyone will leave
A few morons will stay.
Plus the white leftists.
Guess what - those do not work hard.
Those are basically white niggers.
Will starve without gibs.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

I'm still not so sure that collapse is a meme though
Sure, it is very hopeful thinking, but human societies are not unbreakable.
There are many things that could disrupt our delicate global economy; recession, war, plague, climate change, etc
Things will certainly not continue the way they are today, forever

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

climate change
lie
A lie thats being told for
- control
- even more taxes (== gibs for sandniggers)

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

probably right, looking like they are both going to turn into some real hard to swallow black pills.
What I would say against that though is, how much worse would things be if in both those cases things had gone in the others direction

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Climate change is not a lie
Obviously politicians exploit it as you said, and exaggerate it, but there is no denying that, regardless of human activity, the Earth's climate and sea levels do change
This map is only from a couple of thousands of years ago

Attached: 800px-Weichsel-Würm-Glaciation.png (623 KB, 800x651)

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

The peasants believe that last year's hot temperatures in Europe with almost no rain is a result of climate change. And since peasants are actually the second most important group of people after the bankers, that means that any action that might slow climate change is gonna come through.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Africa under white rule was run on the knowledge that white people were from a superior civilization and were meant to be leaders over the inferior ones. Current Europe and NA are run on the idea that we are all “equal” and it’s the white mans fault that the 65 IQ nogs from Somali aren’t becoming doctors and engineers.

You can’t have a “democracy” where 20% whites rule over a horde of third world subhumans. We are already seeing it in the US where the various racial minorities are banding together to attack whitey, and there ain’t shit whitey can do in the political system to stop it.

There won’t be any show to keep going. Eventually the subhumans will vote for leaders that look like themselves and stop asking and start taking. Again, look at South Africa. They held up the farce for a while but now they simply just say they’re going to take the white man’s shit and write a law that says they can do it. That simple. Why wouldn’t they do that in the US, Canada, and Europe?

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

White rule also meant white farmers.
I don't mean just SA, quite a few African countries did quite well under colonial rule.
And most of the so called "elite" are sandniggers themselves (kikes).
Yes but kikes are way smarter than sandniggers.
Decrease that white population to 0-1% and all crashes down.
Indeed but these numbers are highly unrealistic.
A few morons will stay.
I think you're underestimating how many people will stay. Many can't just leave and many more don't want to leave and not because they're morons or leftists but because it's their home.
Your hope that everyone will leave is just a cope, i had a few months ago a similair attitude as yours but you will come around eventually.
Our nations will die and there won't be a simple collaps, this freak show will go on for generations.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Well, it makes sense. They dont have the second amendment, so to them the cost of freedom is slavery.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Of course, there will eventually be a collapse but when people talk about a collaps due to mass migration then they mean a collaps within a few decades, probably in our lifetime and a collaps which would give us the oppertunity to rebuild our former nations. I think that's the cope, there won't be a collaps in our lifetime and there won't be a rebuilding.

David Moore
David Moore

Yes but kikes are way smarter than sandniggers.
At the same time they are fucking lazy.
Plus they have a problem, when tons of sandniggers don't get food and ape out.
Many can't just leave
Why?
many more don't want to leave
I said morons will stay.
not because they're morons or leftists but because it's their home.
If they cared that much, they would defend "their home", which they don't, which means it's retarded to keep staying their.
just a cope
No, cope implies that I would do nothing and say la la la no one can hurt me.
Instead I'm ready to move the fuck away from here.
I'm DOING something.
And tons of net tax payers (actual tax payers) are actually leaving Germany, every year.

Which is - as I said - for this occupied country the proper reaction.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Owning guns is not a freedom in Switzerland, it's a duty in order to fight Nazi Germany. Since there's no more Nazi Germany around, courtesy of the Americans having bombed the shit out of them, there's no more need to really being forced to own rifles for training. .

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

they mean a collaps within a few decades
I'm working at a hospital.
I know the birth rates.
Too many nig nogs == collapse when that shit is not funded anymore and that's going pretty fast.

Guess why the German government is freaking out and pushes CO2 taxes all the time for the last few weeks.

BECAUSE THERE IS LESS AND LESS SHEKELS FOR THE NIG NOGS.
And they KNOW that their whole plan falls, when the nig nogs can't be fed.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

who gives a shit at this point?
the last time i was in zurich it was full of arabs and niggers with laws so fucked up and strict that i couldn't do anything. they have literally police blocks on highways doing complete road checks of passing by cars. the airport security feels like you're entering some kind of prison or some shit. it's not that old switzerland from the good'ol'day. now it's just another cuckhole paradize where people are literally cattle.

regarding the subject of the OP.. yeah they will basically pass anything brussels throws at them. at this point switzerland is fully cucked kiked slavestate. i mean if you saw how fucked up it is now.. you wouldn't even ask such questions.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

You can’t have a “democracy” where 20% whites rule over a horde of third world subhumans.
I don't think the 20% whites will rule over a horde of subhumans, i just think they will be there and contribute to keep the show going. A small transnational rootless elite will rule over these new subhuman nations.
The show goes on as long as people still produce and consume. And i think these new nations will probably look more like Brazil than like SA.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Just tax the ultrasuperrich.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

mfw MCC is coming to PC

Attached: 1557182256175.gif (160 KB, 250x241)

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

switzerland and czechia have to stand together against the grabbers

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Damn, I always throught Switzerland was the only good Euro country. I hope they don't cuck to the EU like pussies.

Attached: 1550639406559.png (185 KB, 500x499)

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

all these EU fags are in for a rude awakening, polls all over europe show the lefties will be voted out of EU goverment in the upcoming elections.
Really curious at how a more right EU government will be;

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Have you ever done the math on that?
Pro-Tip: that's not enough. Not even close to enough.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

It's a start, and taxing the ultrasuperrich is never wrong anyway.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

What I would say against that though is, how much worse would things be if in both those cases things had gone in the others direction
I dunno, good question. On one hand, you can definitely attribute a surge in the right to the rise of Trump, and to an extent, the passing of Brexit, even if neither have been particularly fruitful in and of themselves. On the other hand, a huge number of those people have been lulled into a false sense of security and/or are neck-deep in a cult of personality, and if the only option left really is the accelerationism meme, maybe it would have been better to just have things go to shit from the start rather than dragging things on for another 4-8 years.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

if swiss vote their guns rights away because "muh 'conomy" its ultimate proof that democracy is a waste of time

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

If only "forced to leave" was literal and they had to physically move the nation, creating a nice bottomless pit to put all the sand people into

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Except the superrich just avoid paying taxes and the middle class ends up having to foot the bill

Brody Long
Brody Long

Switzerland detests any EU nation that needs gibs. Czechia is one of the gib nations.
Just the mere thought about having to pay 100 million euro to help the Eastern European gib nations of the EU is making Swiss livid with rage.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Of course they will cuck out for MUH GIBS. (((We))) all are currently selling out our nations and peoples and heritage for the promise of a few Euros more in the (((bank))).
Also, WOMEN. Show them a picture of a sad child and they will vote for anything, especially if it doesn't even concern them, like with this measure.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Britcucks: do brexit, get cockblocked
SWISS BVLLS: get out of the EU automatically on a technicality

Based af

John Edwards
John Edwards

shame
czechia probably has the best gun laws on the continent now, they even have a right to carry a concealed firearm

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Don't worry. The common swiss peon isn't voting in favor of the new gun law because of economical reason, it's simply that they really don't give a shit about guns.
Women don't want guns, and guys don't want guns either anymore.
The elites like to pretend that it's about the EU, but the simple truth is that people are too lazy to care about that shit. It's simply demographics.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

This country is so deeply fucked up, especially Romandie. Since pre-school to high school we were classes of 5 Swiss with 25 balkanniggers, arabs, niggers and lazy latinos. I have lived in a concrete building for 15 years, in a dangerous neighbourhood with dealers, police searches, stabbings. At primary school others called me a fucking white cheesemaker while the leftist teachers did nothing. Fucking Serbs dealing weed in school aged 10, portuguese rapist aged 9... My parents are poor divorced negligent abusive leftists, I know nothing of religion, I have never been taught about Swiss history. I am rotten from within, no identity, no values, no money, nothing.
The only thing keeping me alive is the absolute hate I have for the 25% fucking balkan turk arab latino fucking niggers I work with, study with and eat with everyday. Talking with them, just as normal, while I picture them being fucking dead like a fucking psychopath.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

I have met some Swiss and they were the biggest bluepilled cucks ever. They will almost certainly vote away their guns since they live in a comfy ethnostate, not for long though. Once those firearms are gone you are getting 2 million jihadis.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

It's pretty clear that long-term, (((they))) demand Switzerland to become part of the United States of Europe.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

That's not true at all. Weapons rights have a long history in England due to a statist Feudal law that every man had to keep a helmet spear and shield and couldn't sell them or be forced to sell them by anyone.

Later the British forced all their boys since the age of 6 to spend an hour on Sunday practicing archery, and maintain weapons for the Feudal call up, which is different to France because they didn't have as many wealthy lords with large professional retinues as you guys did.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Are the Swiss really going to be bullied by the EU like this?
Yes. The majority of westerners onoy care about money. Especially the ones who can get the media in their pocket.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

At the same time they are fucking lazy.
They were diligent enough to have control over the media and the financial sector. They also have many of our politicans in their pockets on both sides of the political spectrum.
Plus they have a problem, when tons of sandniggers don't get food and ape out.
Again, the show will go on. There will be enough food and there won't be any collaps.
I said morons will stay.
Okay, call then "morons" but these morons will be competent enough to keep the infrastructure intact.
If they cared that much, they would defend "their home", which they don't, which means it's retarded to keep staying their.
There are many people which value their culture but still accept immigrations, many people in our country have been conditioned by the media and don't see what is going on, even if it occurs before their eyes. Call them what you want but these people can work and are competent in what their doing even if their're blind to the destruction of the thing they value.

No, cope implies that I would do nothing and say la la la no one can hurt me.
No, it implies that things get better for the thing you value. Of course, you can move away and have a nice life but your nation will die, the heritage of our people will die, we failed to preserve the work of our ancestors and there will be no collaps after which we could rebuild something.
People which talk about the collaps are coping because they think things will get better and our heritage can still be saved, but it won't get better and nothing will be saved,
I will also move and make the best out of my life but i don't think i personally will be able to live a happy life because i know that we lost what shouldn't have been lost. My people were too weak and i was too weak. Our culture also didn't die in a glorious last battle but it decayed slowly in the most pathetic way while the new settlers were mocking it's death.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Why is it okay for the European Union to acquire strategic nuclear bombers when their citizens cannot even defend themselves?

Seriously here and in Belgium a fucking pepper spray will get you a criminal record. If a nigger rapes your daughter all you are legally allowed to do is call the police, if you beat him into a cripple you can be liable to pay for him for life. FUCK THIS SHIT.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

i can understand that, but switzerland became what it is today by being a tax haven, like luxemburg for example.
You could argue that you became rich on money that would have gone to somewhere beter if tax havens didnt exist, but thats capitalism for you.
But i do have a lot of respect for the fact that switzerland used a lot of the profit to invest in industry.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

I am rotten from within, no identity, no values, no money, nothing.
Don't give in to the Nihilistic World Order.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (90 KB, 1440x957)

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Wake up Swissfags. The E.U.S.S.R. is not your friend.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

what is this monstrosity
too low fire rate for pistol caliber
too bulky to reasonably use the the shotgun

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Switzerland won't be joining the EU for the next 30 years, main reason being primarily the poorer EU nations. The populace there keeps voting for ultracorrupt politicians who pull the wool over their own voters and keep them poor, making it so that all that money we send to their nations keep landing in the pockets of the politicians.
And then said politicians keep talking shit while they still suck dicks for gib money.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Heed the wisdom of the Australian.

Attached: 1467637928118.png (296 KB, 1000x750)

Noah Green
Noah Green

It really is. You want anything designed after WW2? You talk to a chav with some pounds fucking sterling in your hand, and you'll have a Glock by day's end.
If you're not white, you could even demand one from the bobbies and they'll fine themselves for "antisocial behaviour" if it's not there in 30 minutes.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

and that right there is why it’s so important that they be disarmed.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

They were diligent enough to have control over the media and the financial sector
That shows how fucking lazy they are.
They need other people to do the actual work.

There will be enough food
Where is this food coming from?
Who is transporting the food?
Where is the shekels coming from that pays for that food?
Who is giving shekels to niggers, so that they can buy food?

but these morons will be competent enough to keep the infrastructure intact.
No, leftists are not.
That's why socialism always fails.

it implies that things get better for the thing you value
No, I'm saying all the time that moving away is actually the most intelligent reaction.
get better
Where did I say that?
Do you think nig nogs will just starve away like whites?
They will ape out.
It will get really ugly.
That's why I don't want to be here when that happens.
It's actually going to get a lot worse here.
That's why you move away.
That's why you fight or move away (move away).

but your nation will die
Then fight. Your choice.

heritage of our people will die
Only when you don't move away and think everything is going to be fine in some way or another.
THEN your heritage will die, because you continue playing the game.

and there will be no collapse
So?
You know I don't care if there is a collapse or not.
My brain says that it will collapse simply because no white people will continue to fund it.
If it doesn't, so what?
I'm at another place, who gives a shit.
(but it will collapse, it is already collapsing, infrastructure is going worse and worse, because there is not enough shekels).

but i don't think i personally will be able to live a happy life because i know that we lost what shouldn't have been lost.
Cry cry cry.
So what?
What's important is
a) to not fund corrupt politicians / fund nigggers
b) stay out of this shit, because when it breaks down, it will get really ugly. Leftists have no idea what is coming.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Betraying referendums
We had such things in France for sure, in 2005 at least, and that is not the only place and time it has happened in Europe.

It literally happens. And that is why we have so few referendums.
But-but goy you are not voting right

John James
John James

cont'd
Our culture also didn't die in a glorious last battle but it decayed slowly
WHEN YOU MOVE AWAY our culture will not die off.

When you don't do anything, THEN that will make "our culture" die off, because you will get taxed more and more and more, so that the sandniggers will have a nice life, on your money.
And you will have to move to smaller and smaller apartments because you can't afford the current one anymore. And your daughter will get raped by nig nogs and and and.

Not funding the system will break the system.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

won't be joining the EU for the next 30 years
The EU won't be there in 30 years.
20 years.
10 years.

Attached: Death.jpg (30 KB, 647x370)

Noah Green
Noah Green

The thought that there will be a collapse after which we can just rebuild everything sounds nice but it won't happen.
The rebuilding won’t happen. You are right there. Slowly the cities will all become Detroit and Baltimore, the suburbs will become Stockton, the rural areas like the cotton belt. A beautiful, vibrant Haiti from pole to pole. The Bantu will eat everyone even the Jew.

Adrian White
Adrian White

NEVER give up your guns Swiss-bros, referendum be damned. There shouldn't even be a vote on this, such a vote is illegitimate by its very nature. It isn't to the EU to say whether you can have weapons, the right to keep and bear arms is your sacred, God-given right regardless of what some limp wristed eurocrat or onions swilling millennial says.

Attached: Quotation-Samuel-Adams-If-ye-love-wealth-better-than-liberty-the-tranquility-of-34-86-06.jpg (128 KB, 1200x640)

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

So true, i also pictured massacring sandniggers,niggers and balkanniggers many times. Despite knowing a few "decent" Albanians, i have a special hate for them, pic related, i wish them a painful death. I just feel rage everyday due to all the niggers,sandniggers and balkanniggers i see all day. I hear my neighbours right now and they don't seak a Swiss languages...

Attached: Balkanniggers.jpg (97 KB, 640x426)

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

who cares
swiss are cucks

Attached: switzerland.jpg (282 KB, 887x1080)

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Nah. We don't like the EU, but we all know that it will keep existing because there's currently no better alternative around, and ultimately, Switzerland wants the EU to exist so that it can keep getting rich from doing business with the EU.
I mean, if the northern richfag countries of the EU were to all leave it and form their own better richfag neo-EU, then Switzerland would be okay with that too.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

What are dealer samples

Gun laws in the country are an inconvenience at best

My local "verifiable agency" will write demonstration letters for casual hang n' shoot days

John Reed
John Reed

Attached: C681D69C-4E75-4867-9A06-B62D5A99D2D8.jpg (25 KB, 474x269)

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

Wouldn’t you get richer by facilitating currency transactions between all those different counties?
If they get back to fighting they will probably stick more gold there too.

You mountain Jews sure don’t seem to be able to Jew up to your reputation

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

no better alternative
How about no EU, and regular countries again, you know - how it was some time ago.

Switzerland wants the EU to exist
Then Switzerland is a cuck.

richfag neo-EU
EU is undemocratic, it's literally a dictatorship.
No, thank you.
Fuck the EU.

Attached: 1551113845514.png (993 KB, 1100x788)

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

suck my cheesy cock you putinslave

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

i cant, swiss cheese is banned in Russia. Sanctions'n'shiet.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

The country's not so dependent on the banks anymore, even although they're still very important. There's attempts to focus on the export industry, and in that regard, the common market of the EU with unified rules is simply better than having to deal with a shitton of different nations with different rules and tariffs.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

highest is 45.7
us is 120.5
and rising
this is why we wont cuck on gun rights we have more guns than people in this country

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

stay strong fren

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

Fuck off, you Operation Libero Agentur Farner shill.
Fucking traitor.

Attached: romangeiser2-1016x896-c-default.jpg (102 KB, 1016x896)

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

Attached: SWITZISTAN.png (411 KB, 710x599)

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

does Switzerland have oil? asking for a friend

Attached: 645654654.png (240 KB, 409x409)

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

We ought to sell them more flags to burn. And of course more clothes and more fuel. We'd get even richer.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

I hope Switzerland tell the EU to fuck off.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Thanks, Eidgenossli. I try.

Attached: fec6a0adb05fc9b4.jpg (334 KB, 670x1071)

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Reminder mods archive any threads concerning Jews at 150 or below

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

We're still best buddies with rich oil muslims, even if they're butchering people apart and funding terrorists to blow the shit up in the USA.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

and guns and grenades so they can blow themselves up

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

cantons
Switzerland is Vivec

Juan King
Juan King

Well yeah. They're not in an active war, are they?

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

No, but they have Nazi gold.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

that is cute. Just learned today in my libtard school that he is a worthless nazi.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Says the 90 yrs old gauleiter in the Bavarian care home.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Well i see that we won't find any commen ground. You think a collaps will happen because all white people will move away except for retards and i think a collaps won't occur and many nations within Europe will just turn into Brazil. I think we can leave it at that disagreement, i almost envy you for having this positive outlook on things.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

loading up unrelated shit on the anti gun side
leftists excel at finding new ways to be scum of the earth

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

The basic EU programme is the abolition of the nation states of Europe whether they are in the EU or not.
This is one little step towards that goal.

Attached: image.png (770 KB, 1024x750)

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

...until you die.
Never forget.

Attached: don't-forget.gif (609 KB, 720x404)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Fucking asshole.
Tod durch Erschiessen

Attached: 130291.jpg (158 KB, 706x1024)

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

WTF! Someone has them all and it's worrying. I might get some hunting shit in the future.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

You are right
neutrality respected

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

You think a collaps will happen
I said that a collapse will happen, when enough white people move away.
positive outlook on things.
A collapse is actually way worse (for the people, who are still here).
That's why I don't want to be here, when it happens.

What I actually hope for is that the EU falls.
When the EU falls, there is hope that it will get better.

Attached: MA'AM.gif (3.8 MB, 302x302)

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

it's gypsies, keep them plox

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

As long as they're not in a war, we could perhaps even sell them our now worthless heavy army vehicles that our new head of department has decided that we're gonna fight in the cities from now on.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

Swiss Masterrace will prevail. It has. Since 1291.

Attached: guisan-invasion-allemande.jpg (230 KB, 900x506)

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

Pathetic.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

So, will Switzerland win the Eurovision?
The feel good factor to push the YES over the line?

Attached: image.jpg (17 KB, 540x540)

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Hypothetically speaking, how would one prevent police dogs from smelling the gunpowder in your stored ammunition?