Thinks jewsus was white

>thinks jewsus was white

Yeah. White people totally were spread all over the middle east in biblical times. Sure. How is it even possible to be this retarded? Jesus was a fucking JEW. Get over it christniggers.

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
ancient-origins.net/history/mysterious-mummy-cairo-surprising-true-identity-joseph-coat-many-colors-008681
allaboutarchaeology.org/pontius-pilate-faq.htm
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally no Christian who’s even slightly informed disputes that Jesus was a Jew. He fulfilled the Jewish prophecy as the Messiah, though, and Judaism as a religion is now obsolete

Jesus is whatever skin color we say he is. He was whiter than you Big Mac with extra cheese.

Attached: 1555953690388.png (741x649, 11K)

>swedistan defending sandniggers
big surprise

>a thread died for this
gay

. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus

The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar

This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance.

> > > What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! U

> KIKEZ WUZ ISRAELITES
> CHRIST WUZ A KIKE

Attached: pagancucksvsmonks.jpg.png (1474x1139, 1.54M)

Jesus was a black man you horrible edomites trying to twist the scriptures for your racial belief. you are no more than Jews.

>REV 1:14-15 ----
and his head and hairs white, as if white wool -- as snow, and his eyes as a flame of fire;and his feet like to fine brass, as in a furnace having been fired, and his voice as a sound of many waters.

this is most definitely not white and neither black but rather a brown semitic berber like admixture, only ethiopians and yemenites can fit into that description.

>WE
kek fuck off fucking nigger Christ was never a subhuman nigger, I also love how you retarded niggers can't understand what that verse means

>and his head and hairs WHITE, as if white wool
it is describing the hair color not texture stupid nigger
>and his eyes as a flame of fire
>what is BLUE fire

>and his feet like to fine brass, as in a furnance
what happens when any metal is heated up in a furnace? it turns white stupid nigger

reading comprehension isn't being taught in US education system I see... You edomite cannot even lie well. I suggest you read the Talmud to improve your craftiness you brainlet

Attached: D0cjcNJU0AIbfqd.jpg (301x301, 11K)

Mary was Egyptian
ancient-origins.net/history/mysterious-mummy-cairo-surprising-true-identity-joseph-coat-many-colors-008681

> Edomites
They are kikes not the white race stupid retarded nigger.
>Esau is the twin brother of Jacob
>Somehow Esau comes out as the first white man, even tho his brother Jacob and his parents are niggers
> Niggers actually believe this huge cope
> It can't be that both Jacob and Esau were white, as were their parents, as is the entire adamic race
Fuck off beast of the field

>Jews are not white

I can teach you how to read the bible edomite, but you gotta stop with this subversion. If Jews are not white, than half of Europe isn't. Define white.

This thread will soon be filled by seething christcuck ameritards

Attached: 106.png (800x800, 242K)

>let me tell u why I'm whiter than Jesus

Attached: main-qimg-fb383232acd9c17e978e0165b9959a91.jpg (473x921, 148K)

FUCKING DIVIDE AND CONQUER FAGGOT. RACE FIRST FAITH SECOND.

Attached: 1557193589341.jpg (600x600, 157K)

Shills. Both of you.

allaboutarchaeology.org/pontius-pilate-faq.htm

Who was saying otherwise? Everyone knows he was a middle eastern Jew.
As though Christians don't know that.
You're fucking retarded.
Sage.

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 7K)

No kikes aren't white stupid retarded beast of the field

POO

>native lebanese people are often blonde haired and green eyed
>arabs didnt migrate before over 600 years after Jesus' death
>levantines during those times was almost 100% indistinguishable from the average greek
>jesus was a judean, not an edomite
these are facts. the claim of Jesus even being remotly "arab-like" is so fucking retarded its hard to put words on it.

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4

this

Attached: Celebrating_Jesus.png (634x416, 270K)

No Kikes are just a bunch of inbred retards.

Attached: Logo-for-website-2016x2.png (550x260, 49K)

Reminder that nearly all Jews are atheists

Literally no one says Jesus was white
Only absolute idiots try to use that as a "gotcha"

Oh emm gee. The Jewish man from Nazareth didn't look like a Norwegian?!11?!1?

Nobody knows what Jesus looks like except for God

Spooks in this thread

Attached: AA5B2FA8-C40B-4BCD-9BEF-42905223C5F7.jpg (201x251, 9K)