Fuck capitalism

>be me
>work full time
>triple digit paycheque

I’m a communist now.

Attached: 64EC8A31-CCF1-4EDD-914C-0B0142623478.png (1200x1200, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hzLiu-acvec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What type of Communism are you advocating for user-kun?

Based

Attached: 1556964145284.jpg (637x445, 28K)

Only capitalists can afford to eat in Canada.
Enjoy starvation.

enjoy eating saw dust "bread" and having your wife raped in a gulag. Comrade.

Retard.

centrism is the real red pill
be rational

nice fanfiction retard

Facts.

No You’re a leaf

What the fuck does this even mean?

It means he feels like he's been inadequately compensated in terms of the value of coin versus his time dedicated to working. There's also this thing called wealth inequality, where Jeff Bezos makes more money shitting than your entire clan will for all the years they are alive.

The retarded kind.

>work full time
>only follows instruction never takes up work on own
>never comes in when called on day off
>never aspires to earn a better position or apply at a different job
Retard

In capitalism you're given the choice to work. In communism you're forced to work.

get a job that isn't minimum wage faggot, this might come as a surprise but if you want to make good money you actually have to work hard

The theoretical one because it has never been tried

I have the perfect book that will outline your effective opposition to capitalism. It's only $39.95, plus tax.

>communism you're forced to work.
In communism you're free to choose whatever fits your capabilities.
However that's theory and doesn't work in practice

>falling for the semitic false dichotomy
Try again. The same people that lord over a capitalist Liberal-Democratic system are the same scum sucking parasites that lord over Communist systems.

Underrated

>I’m a communist now.
But Communism is Jewish and anti-White...

>It means he feels like he's been inadequately compensated in terms of the value of coin versus his time dedicated to working. There's also this thing called wealth inequality, where Jeff Bezos makes more money shitting than your entire clan will for all the years they are alive.
So obviously the solution is to destroy White society and replace it with a Jewish and anti-White one...

The absolute truth

In capitalism YOU make your own PATH and can change the direction of said PATH at any moment YOU decide too..

In communism there's only one PATH...
also,
In communism the ones in power have EVERYTHING...
FOOD, WATER & MEDICINE...
everyone else have nothing

theory vs reality

The problem with you OP is you've always seen yourself as a superior person. You always loved yourself and thought everything would be easy for you in life. You thought you'd get rich easily and you've never seen yourself for what you are: You're fucking nothing. You now realize this ain't a video game, you have to start at the bottom and suffer your whole life to achieve what you thought you'd get easy. With all your frustration, you now think to yourself: ''No, it's IMPOSSIBLE, my destiny should have been better''. So instead of realizing what's going on you blame life, you blame the system and you want to change it so you get everything for free and the easy way. In truth, you're just a fucking parasite who thinks changing the world is possible and that communism is the answer to your ARROGANCE.

Now fucking go back to work, worthless communist pig.

I'm pretty sure I have less stuff than you.
Give me all your shit because I have gubment thugs with guns.
No talking back.
Gibs medat.

>be me
>work full time
>zero digit paycheck
>one potato ration per day

I'm a capitalist now.

>nice fanfiction retard
youtu.be/hzLiu-acvec

Attached: 1555946325940.jpg (339x400, 45K)

>Enjoy starvation.
of course he does, he's a commie.

This racist, homophobe and mass murderer does not deserve to be called communist

damn I forgot greentext

>triple digit paycheck
Sucking cock isn't a job.