Abortion believers of Jow Forums answer these questions

In specific, I'm talking abortion for whites.

> Why is the miscarriage of fetus treated as a loss of life and a horrible event, yet women are praised by liberals for aborting their baby?

> Why is killing a pregnant woman double homicide?

>Why is "a cluster of cells" not a human, yet if NASA said they found one celled organisms on Mars, they'd say we found life on Mars.

>Why is punching a pregnant woman attempted murder?

> Why should abortion only be up to the woman, when the man got her pregnant?

> Pic related

Attached: 1557201808716.jpg (640x537, 85K)

This is a terrible thread. Maybe you don't know about the insatiable female appetite for dicks.

Modern women view sex as an inevitable bodily function like taking a shit. Most of what you're saying is completely irrelevant. Banning abortion and next hormonal birth control is a process to enforce women's chastity again.

That’s really what 95% of feminism boils down to. Sex, and women believing they have supreme authority over it, and all that entails, at all times, and if you contradict them or oppose them in any way then you are "literally Hitler" and they will seek to destroy you in all forms to protect their power. I'm not even joking about that, if you view everything through that lens all of their actions make perfect sense and come into focus very clearly.

Women want into the work place, knowing it’s all shitty jobs and hard work for 99% of them and is usually soul crushing over all. Why? Because then they can have sex with whomever they want, whenever they want, they aren’t reliant on a husband for support so they can fuck around as they please.

Women want into colleges more and more and want more spaces for themselves creating a situation where only the athletes and the absolute smartest and hardest working men are going to be afforded spots, despite the fact the vast majority of programs these women join provide useless pieces of paper and no practical training that will amount to anything. Why? Because those degrees require damn near zero fucking effort, leaving them to spend all their time focused on the men, and that means they have insanely easy access to sex with athletic men, and have already weeded out the vast majority of men for potential "marriage material" (i.e. some loser to pay for their whoredom) so they don’t have to do all the work on their own out in society. Easy sex now, and setup for longer term situations down the line with some cuck to support them.

1/2

Women want easy and free access to birth control and abortions (while the "free" push isn’t as public at the moment, make no mistake it is coming), despite the damage it does to their bodies and the fact they're murdering the most innocent, weak, and vulnerable form of human life. Why? Because pregnancy and children make them far less appealing to fuck, and eat up much of their time and resources leaving them far less time TO fuck.

I can keep going, but that is ultimately what it all boils down to, pleasing their vaginas and keeping a stranglehold on men who wish to have access to their vaginas. Its why they both hate and fantasize about rape so much, it’s a man taking away all their power by sheer force and not submitting himself to them which they despise, but they also massively get off on the idea of being subjugated by someone standing up to them and realizing they cannot fight back and simply taking what he wants, that makes them wet, its why they write about it so god damned much that its frankly sickening.

It’s why they put each other down constantly, but never address female on female "slut shaming" and the like and only blame men for it. Because they know they do this to each other FAR more than men ever will, but they use it to try to increase their own value and may the best whore win. Its why they don’t give a fuck about "oppressed women" in the 2nd and 3rd world, because it’s never been about female freedom, it’s always been about individualistic desires to get wet and get off.

And on and on. When you stop and realize this, all female/feminist actions make much more sense. You don't have to wonder "why" they think about how they do about abortion, or pills, or college, or whatever else, the answer is ALWAYS "to please their vagina and hold power over men... basically, sex." They're very simple creatures when you get right down to it, their entire existence can be summed up in one word… pussy.

2/2

> Why should abortion only be up to the woman, when the man got her pregnant?
Cause she is the carrier, and she is using her body as a shelter. The man can impregnate multiple women, but a woman can only be impregnated once (per time window).

Also, why are you so concerned about punishing women for becoming pregnant, instead of working to fix the structures of society punishing women for having kids - therefore making abortions a better suited option for them?

But the fetus is the seed of the father. The woman wouldn't have that baby if it weren't for the father, so shouldn't the father have at least some say in the abortion?

>why are you so concerned about punishing women for becoming pregnant, instead of working to fix the structures of society punishing women for having kids - therefore making abortions a better suited option for them?
Black women literally get pregnant on purpose to have kids so they can get welfare. Abortion only makes the timing convenient. Abortion does not change the fertility rates in blacks for this reason because they have so much incentive to shit out a kid.

You might be correct if youre talking about white women though. Abortion is frequently the better option for them, or at least thats what theyve been brainwashed into thinking.

The reason they don't want to have kids is because they want to have a job too. But it doesn't make sense for women to have jobs. Why? Because it's their job to take care of the young, and being a stay at home mother punishes them less than a job. No childcare costs, and her kids are getting real love from their mother, instead of going to a daycare.

How do I refute Carlins argument? Help me BTFO some lefties Jow Forums!

Attached: tumblr_l2kznxCWRi1qayojk-560x298.jpg (560x298, 65K)

I hate women too, they are objects. But they are needed to breed more white children.

>Want life to continue living and not be killed
>"WHOA? U DONT WANT TO BE INVOLVED FOR THE REST OF ITS LIFE? HEH, GUESS YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE THEN!"

It's a dumb fucking argument, that's how you address it

My property, my rules.

Attached: prodeath.jpg (477x637, 116K)

So, carlins argument seems to be the common leftist argument that unwanted pregnancies will be a burden to society - a higher usage in food stamps, healthcare, child care services, etc.

So let's look at another burden on the taxpayers, niggers, who heavily depend on welfare and support from taxpayers. If we use the same logic that leftists do, that they are a burden on society, we might as well murder them. But their would be outrage beyond words over that.

Use a condom or a birth control pill you dumb bitch.

Based conservative hard to disagree with them about the true reason to keep women around.

Did he actually even say this? I've seen this before and no one can tell me where it came from.

I'm all for abortions of nonwhites. I'm talking about abortion for whites.

But to get pregnant, women need a man. The baby is a seed of the man, in fact, babies have more genes from their dad.

Despite being 13 percent of the population

Not wanting the single mother next door to drown her 1 year old child does not magically dictate im now morally obligated to pay for and adopt that child. Same goes for killing her unborn child. Thats a massive fallacy used by the left.

The other lies Carlin made here is the no welfare for kids. Thats a pretty mixed bag with some conservatives supporting certain types of welfare for kids. Usually conservatives arw against welfare because it doesnt work.

There are laws against murdering you after you're born also.

First two questions is because it wasn’t the woman’s choice. Third question is because there would be excitement over the possibility of life. Last question is because it’s her body, so it’s her choice. The man doesn’t have to carry a fetus for 9 months

You cannot refute that argument without resorting into virtue signalling on how you feel that no baby should die, because saying you are "pro-life" out of context makes you a martirized saint and anybody opposing you is a mentally-ill bastard.

Attached: WhenYouTryToBeReasonableAboutAbortionIssues.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Last question is because it’s her body,

So since its our country, I can kill invaders? since you pretty much are saying a fetus is equal to an invader, and killing that fetus is okay, so killing invaders is okay?

Not good enough anons! Give me better! I need to completely and utterly BTFO these fools!

>abortion for whites
I don't think anyone on Jow Forums wants this, which is why you're getting reflexively anti-abortion replies.

There are already too many humans.

no, if resources were properly distributed the planet could easily hold 15b+

theres too many greedy humans

> Woman chooses to abort the fetus = not murder

> Someone else chooses to end the life of the fetus = Murder

Totally logical, lmao...

> The baby is a seed of the man, and is not her body... It is a separate body. Why should it be 100% the womans choice, when it's the man's child too, it's 50/50. Back then, courts would give custody to the FATHERS, because they considered the baby the seed of a father. Think of it in this way. A farmer uses dirt to plant seeds. When the seeds grow, are those seeds the property of the land? No, it's the farmer's land and he owns the seeds.

I'm talking about the people on Jow Forums who believe in abortion for whites in specific. I believe its wrong. I'm all for the abortion of niggers and shitskins

Well I think you have the right to deport invaders to a country. I also think a woman has the right to deport a fetus from her body. And since you can’t deport a fetus without killing it, yes she has the right to do that. You can deport invaders without killing them, so it’s different.

Your analogy doesn’t work at all because the land is not a human that has to carry the seeds for 9 months. Both the mother and father are humans, one of them is not just land. The mother deserves the rights to her body.

>I'm talking about the people on Jow Forums who believe in abortion for whites in specific.
I know, and I'm telling you that these people are very few in number. I don't think any of them will reply, if they are even around to catch the thread.

It's a separate body.

Because baby killers eating babies and selling their body parts

Out of all of these questions, pro-choice people have a hard time answering this one:

> Why is the miscarriage of fetus treated as a loss of life and a horrible event, yet women are praised by liberals for aborting their baby?

Don't hate women you piece of shit. It's not the same thing as enslaving them.

Attached: 1558083814980.jpg (721x850, 497K)