My 13 year old sister doesn't wear a bra. My mom never told her to and doesn't seem to realize that my sister has tits...

My 13 year old sister doesn't wear a bra. My mom never told her to and doesn't seem to realize that my sister has tits. Her breasts are not by any means small and I don't think that she wears a bra because her nipples are visible through her shirt and her tits are very bouncy. And most importantly she leaves the house with her nipples showing through her shirt which is totally unacceptable. How can I ask her to hide her nipples but not directly?

Attached: 1568046217459.jpg (452x603, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DK8xmQ5eFqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape her and whilst doing so tell her to wear a bra or this will happen again

This concept may be a little bit odd to you but your little sister's tits are none of your business.

Stop trolling

Yes but I don't want her to attract older creepy men unknowingly. Once she's 18 she can do what she wants

What does the cat has to do with this thread?

Nothing, I have to post a picture in order to make a thread so pic unrelated

Just tell here that new sexual maniac appeared near your house/appartments, so she need to wear more strictly. Yea, i know that it sounds weird and stupid, but just try :)

“Why don’t you wear a bra?”

Just discuss it with your mom.

That cat got rescued? wow

let someone else step on that land mine

Good one user

That might work, hope she listens to me most likely she will just shrug it off

I did. My mom just shrugs it off saying the girl is still young for a bra. But I can see her nipples through shirt ffs

>Yes but I don't want her to attract older creepy men unknowingly.
That isn't really up to you. Think about it like this - by telling her what she's doing is unacceptable and criticizing her for it all you're going to do is drive her away. She's going to tell you to fuck off and that its none of your business (which it isn't) and she will keep on dressing the way she wants because teenagers are like that. If you really give a shit about protecting her from creepy men then you'll do your best to guide her as she goes through her awkward years. She's 13, dude, she has no clue what she's doing. She has no idea what her body is doing or what its for or what kind of reactions her choice in clothing are creating. She's a child.

Like I said, if you really give a shit about protecting her you'll have a conversation with your mom and her about it and just kind of explain yourself. Go to her and talk with her about guys and about keeping herself safe. Talk to her with love and concern and she's far more likely to respect and listen to the things you have to say. Go to her and bark at her about her nipples and tell her she looks like a slut and she'll shut down and never listen to you again. The choice is yours.

>Once she's 18 she can do what she wants
I don't get it. You're just gonna stop giving a shit about your sister as soon as she turns 18? Like I said, dude, if this concern of yours is genuinely about your sister's life and safety then the answer is easy. If you're just an asshole who wants your sister to wear a bra to satisfy your own values and don't actually give a shit about her then this entire conversation is pointless and you should do whatever it is you want to do.

This but tell her mom those so they go bra shopping together

I’m not trolling. It’s a serious suggestion

youtube.com/watch?v=DK8xmQ5eFqg

What is wrong with not wearing a bra? I stopped it because it's fucking uncomfortable, comfortable bras are usually ones without cups and you can see nipples showing through anyway. I have small tits so there's no need for support, I just stopped wearing white t-shirts so it doesn't bring too much attention. Is it really that trashy? I'm too old to give a shit

Anyway tell your mom to talk with your sister and go bra shopping together if it bothers you

Just tell her she's old enough to start looking into bras now. Tell her it's for modesty but also if you never wear a bra they sag earlier and can give you back pain if they're not supported.

^ Exactly. There is nothing wrong with that, ya know, people do have nipples and there is no point pretending your sister doesn't.
It's just breast. It's not her flashing her vagina all over the place.

Others will say the opposite, that they'll sag from wearing a bra. There is no correct answer.
Also, bras do not help backpains. The weight is still there no matter a bra.

I really cannot understand the "too young for bra" stigma. they're practically normal everyday undergarments and I can't fathom why they're being held to an "old enough" standard, when you have boobs, you're old enough end of the story.
I started wearing them at 10 because unfortunately I come from a line of women who had boobs big enough for reduction and I was next up in that line apparently.
anyways, try encouraging your mother explain to her the health benefits of wearing them/how painful it is without support (back pain, general pain when they bounce)
I'm surprised the girl's school hasn't said anything about it.
if she refused to wear a bra still, suggest a tank top/camie underneath her clothes to help conceal.

>Also, bras do not help backpains. The weight is still there no matter a bra.
I'm assuming you're not a woman and you don't have tits.

I am a woman and have pretty big tits. I quit wearing a bra more than a year ago. And yes, I had those expensive fitted ones, too. Didn't help backpains at all.

>She's 13, dude, she has no clue what she's doing. She has no idea what her body is doing or what its for or what kind of reactions her choice in clothing are creating. She's a child.

Do you live in some weird American state or something where sex ed is illegal? Why would a 13 year old not know what the fuck tits are?

Attached: 1505599345563.jpg (600x600, 34K)

My GF has big bouncy tits, I really enjoy it when I can just lay in her lap while she lets me suck on them like a baby.

>18
It's going to happen at 16 and that's completely legal in most places

Nowadays women aren't considered adults until 21 in America . People treat anyone under that like literally children. I wish I was joking

mad pedo vibes from this faggot

>2young4plums
I never understood this aversion to underwear. Like if she gets a bra she's suddenly a grown ass woman

Based, is she an amazon? If so patricians taste

Unintentional wet t shirt contest in front of mom should do it.

Basedddd

>How can I ask her to hide her nipples but not directly?
just fucking tell her that it's disgusting seeing her tits all over the place.

While y’all are wanking off to this fantasy, ILL BE OFFERING ACTUAL ADVICE.
My I suggest that you yourself start wearing a sports bra around the house and when mom and sis ask why just say it’s because you are very observant of nipples and would rather that yours don’t show or say you’re doing them a favor by hiding your nipples because no one wants to see that. That should subliminally click in their heads

bro i started wearing a bra when i was ten, and still do 24/7. i actually feel uncomfortable when i'm without one. even at age ten i had to explain to my mom that i couldn't wear my favorite shirt anymore because i suddenly had nipples n shit, and convince her to take me bra shopping. at thirteen your sister should definitely be wearing a bra, especially if she can fill one.

Not a bad idea Op consider

This guy has all of you beat intellectually

Here's what I did with mine, she's 12: Boop her on the nose and remind her she has boobs on the daily.
Result: She gets cocky and pulls me to her cleavage from time to time. Heart beat is comfy. Also she mostly covers up on outings, which is rarely.

3rd party, tell your mom

Tell her if she doesn't wear a bra her tits are going to become saggy

god you give off pedo vibes

>"Hey mom, I can see her nipples through her shirt don't you think that might attract some unwanted attention from dangerous people?"

Based and melonpilled

Beautiful, creative solution.

I'm an idiot, but, have you considered talking to your sister directly?
"Hey, I think you should start wearing a bra. You're a little young, but I think it's a good idea."

Alternatively, you could always just buy a bra you think would fit, like on the internet and throw it at her and run away without saying anything or making eye-contact. Maybe put it in a box with Love, Mom, written on it.

What? Dude, it's his sister, man. You've gotta watch out for your family.

Don’t worry Op girls at school will call her trashy and she’ll want a bra

Tell Mom.

"I noticed some guys staring at Sis and giggling. Maybe you should go shopping with her for the right kind of bra"

Why not just buy some and then just putting it on her bed one day? If you can buy it yourself ask one of your female friends or order from the internet

Maybe she just feels comfortable not wearing a bra

Maybe in reality the tits aren't that noticeable and it's just a case of OP being a hyper perv obsessed with his sister's budding bosom

This but unironically.

post tits
Post gf tits

Kek this is pretty good material

>implying the average 21-year-old even vaguely resembles an adult

This is a blue board. Coomers are not welcome.

Femanon here.

When breasts start developing a few things happen.

1. You suddenly have to do and take care of something that was not an issue before, and learning how to do so is a big change that is often not wanted at all.

2. You basically have to get used to wearing what feels like a dog harness on top of your breasts often hurting due to their growth. They can be very tender and compression of any kind can hurt. Most bras compress in some way, shape, or form.

3. You can't wear a standard bra at all because the breasts are still changing size and standard bras are Expensive. Unless you're willing to pay for a new size every month or two you're stuck with the cupless demi bras. Even then you have to change the size a lot and buy new ones regularly, and that adds up. Especially if you have no income.

Has anyone actually sat down and helped her with this?

One more thing. Demi bras don't do much to hide nipples, either. It's better than nothing but they're thin stretchy fabric and won't hide them like a standard bra.

It's only tangentially related but I would like to add that bra sizes are some of the most obtuse things out there.

Here's some resources for her once she can actually wear a bra with cups.

Attached: breast bra size chart.jpg (366x640, 72K)

Attached: bra fitting.png (950x884, 783K)

Attached: ideal bra fit.jpg (656x528, 106K)

Talk to your mom about it deff, I think it's sweet of you to care about your sister like that. You might can bring it up casually to your sister too, telling her she's growing up and you don't want creepy men around her.

Nice