Is it normal to be depressed for being circumcised? Since I learned the full repercussions of it...

Is it normal to be depressed for being circumcised? Since I learned the full repercussions of it, and that I'll never know how sex is really supposed to be, I don't even really jerk off anymore.

Attached: 1558215742099.png (600x675, 123K)

No its pretty retarded. Did you know there is a thing called super tasters where some people have more taste buds and can taste food better than others? Are you depressed and never going to eat now?

You never knew any different than what you have now so being a little bitch about what you don't have is stupid.

>I don't even really jerk off anymore.
good that's what circumcision is supposed to do.

This, and also you've never had sex and probably won't so why is circumcision what you're hung up on?

Anyone who gets depressed about missing their foreskin should feel comfortable knowing they will never have sex because their personality is probably full of menial bullshit and toxicity.

That's a lot of assumptions. Do you want to explain yourself further?

based

lol of all the things to be fucking depressed about my dude....

There is no reason to. The dice have already been rolled and you're playing a trash character.

It sounds like an appropriate reaction, unless the common belief about how it changes you is wrong. It's such a messy subject that it's hard to find good information on it, so if you really do know more than I do and think it's not so bad, please tell us more.
Wouldn't that be a good reason to get depressed though?

What do you think actually happens? Does you feel a pleasurable sensation when you rub your cock with lubrication
>yes
So what's the fucking problem. No sex you'll ever have is going to be a dry hand grinding at your uterus, or urethra I mean.
Underrated

From my understanding, it's significantly less pleasurable even with lube, and the idea I can never know what it is like is a little upsetting. I understand there's some kind of stereotype about people who care too much about losing their foreskin, but is it really right to fling a ton of stereotypes at me just for posing the question? I just want some honest discussion on the topic, I thought I could get it here.

Sorry, nobody is envious of your cheese dick. Nice try though.

I'm not baiting
Is there a reason no one wants to give a direct response?

So much disgusting Jewish shilling in this thread.

It's normal, yes. Sorry that happened to you, user. I know how you feel and if we were born in a sane country, we wouldn't have had to endure something like this.

By the way, OP, I'm pretty sure the "person" you're responding to there is either a paid shill or a bot considering I've seen that exact same phrase posted several times on a few other boards. Pay them no mind- any worthwhile person recognizes that cutting off part of somebody's penis is an awful thing.

Until regenerative medicine decides to cover this topic, which is a big "if," you still have the opportunity to restore. It doesn't restore the lost structures, but it can provide a fair facsimile and most people who completed it are very satisfied.

I wouldn't assume it's shilling but there is a weird cultural stigma around bringing it up, despite the fact that if you do research it, the situation is kind of fucked up and should be addressed.
I dunno, maybe. It's hard to trust what those people say personally since none of them want to waste their time or effort, and if it's anything like the nofap community there's probably some exaggeration of the benefits going on.

Being depressed over that is like being depressed over being short or ugly. What that means is up to you.

>It's hard to trust what those people say personally since none of them want to waste their time or effort
You are correct in that there are likely individuals who have a sunken cost about it.

>if it's anything like the nofap community there's probably some exaggeration of the benefits going on.
I find this to be less likely with this group simply because the time and effort required to actually complete the process is long and arduous. It can take years, but most people only put themselves through it because they get positive results.

That said, you have to make your own choices. If you are saying that this is causing depressive symptoms then what is the cost/benefit? At the worst, you spend $30 on a TLC Tugger or other device and end up kinda annoyed stretching with it daily over a few months. The positive could be improved sexual function and sensation. On balance, I would content that it is worth a trial.

A device sounds like too much, but I might try the manual way. It still sounds ridiculous, but it's a ridiculous situation to begin with and sad what you have to do to obtain some form of what most people have by birthright. It's a kind of action other people would laugh at, but if you were in that situation, what would you do?

It's not something I necessarily want to do but restoring might just help regain some feeling of control over it. I'm not even a particularly sex-oriented person - it's just that feeling of losing what belongs to you that makes me frustrated. If there are other guys who are circumcised and don't feel this way, I'd be curious on why they feel differently, and how they don't see it as a loss.

>A device sounds like too much
They tend to be more consistent due to the large amount of time required under tension.

>I might try the manual way.
There have been a few individuals who have used this exclusively with good results. Sometimes this is the only option for those to start with if they have an aggressive/tight circ. They don't even have enough slack remaining to use a device.

>It still sounds ridiculous
What about it sounds ridiculous? It follows the same principles of skin expansion used to create self-grafts to cover burns/injuries. The basic principles are sound physiologically. Considering the sales of devices specific to that aim, the number of people who have at least tried restoring is in the tens of thousands.

>It's a kind of action other people would laugh at, but if you were in that situation, what would you do?
So what? It is your decision to mend what is broken as best as you can. I've never been shy about debating this topic, and you are in the right regardless of what others contend.

>restoring might just help regain some feeling of control over it.
A lot of people say that. This issue is both psychological and physiological.

>If there are other guys who are circumcised and don't feel this way, I'd be curious on why they feel differently, and how they don't see it as a loss.
I think a lot of this would go back to Kubler-Ross who discusses stages of grief. There are likely far more individuals who dislike the hand forced on them, but they simply deny or avoid the issue. A lot of that really seems to come out in how people discuss it. I don't think people attack you or the concept because they have something personal against you, but because by agreeing they would have to admit to themselves that something unjust and unalterable was done to them.

I get what you mean. My hesitation comes from a situation like finally having sex and either having to explain I'm actually not uncut, or lying altogether, and generally the idea that I'm not accepting my fate like I should and that it's healthier to simply move on. I suppose the kicker here is that foreskin restoration, while taboo, actually does have results, and there's no harm done if I change my mind. If you've done it, could you tell me how it was? I know there's a subreddit for it, but I also like to hear opinions from other people/places.

>By the way, OP, I'm pretty sure the "person" you're responding to there is either a paid shill or a bot considering I've seen that exact same phrase posted several times on a few other boards. Pay them no mind- any worthwhile person recognizes that cutting off part of somebody's penis is an awful thing.

Lol, no circumcision is not "an awful thing", you're just sad you yourself aren't snipped... You are clearly lashing out. I'm truly sorry for your odd-looking intact dork. It must kill you to know we the circumcised laugh in your general direction.

>finally having sex and either having to explain I'm actually not uncut, or lying altogether
Most women can hardly tell the difference, especially with an erect penis. You aren't obligated to discuss it, and honestly I think the possibility of it coming up unless you bring it up would be remote.

>generally the idea that I'm not accepting my fate like I should and that it's healthier to simply move on.
I disagree entirely with this point. If there is something you can change to improve yourself, then do it. Why do you think people naysay those who attempt to diet or take singing or music lessons even if they are bad at it. It forces them to reflect against people who are making the attempts to better their station. What matters is this is important to YOU.

>I suppose the kicker here is that foreskin restoration, while taboo, actually does have results, and there's no harm done if I change my mind.
RIght. As for the cost/benefit, there is really nothing to lose, but a great potential gain.

>If you've done it, could you tell me how it was?
I'm not the best person to ask as I've been lazy and very off-and-on over a period of years. That said I definitely found improvement using a device (TLC) though there are other more popular and recommended devices like the DTR. Generally, that involved maintaining light tension for 4-8 hours a day, which is fairly easy with desk work, less so when out and about. The gains are very slow, you are talking a few mm a month, but I was sold once I achieved partial roll-over of the glans, and after keeping the glans covered for a sustained time, they dekeratinized (which was really painful to be honest). That said, the glans went from dry, parched, and dull in color to moist and shiny pink. Sensitivity increased significantly and sex improved.

>By the way, OP, I'm pretty sure the "person" you're responding to there is either a paid shill or a bot considering I've seen that exact same phrase posted several times on a few other boards. Pay them no mind- any worthwhile person recognizes that cutting off part of somebody's penis is an awful thing.

And yes I am the one who speaks for all of us that don't want your cheese dick. Get over it.

I've heard women generally prefer uncut guys, and since I do plan to leave this country some day, I worry I might get with a woman and it turns out she doesn't like my dick or thinks it's weird. I guess that also factors into it, although supposedly restoration completely replicates the feeling of the real thing on the woman's side, which would be nice.

>I've heard women generally prefer uncut guys
Research has shown that women generally have better sexual outcomes from intact individuals. This makes sense since the foreskin naturally reduces direct friction and shear.

>I worry I might get with a woman and it turns out she doesn't like my dick or thinks it's weird. Who cares? It isn't about what some random girl prefers. It would serve you well to maintain a mentality in which you put yourself and your own preferences first. Also, you are generally taking this concern to a unreasonable extreme. Few women even care about it, and far fewer consider it a major deal. I think your preoccupation with the topic is clouding your rationality over it.

I tend to blow things out of proportion sometimes in my mind, and get stuck in negative thoughts that make things appear worse than they really are. It seems that to most people, the act of circumcision itself (especially when done to infants) is a negative thing (potentially even amoral), but being circumcised itself is no big deal, and girls don't really care. Does that sound right? I'm trying to ease my mind.

>It seems that to most people, the act of circumcision itself (especially when done to infants) is a negative thing (potentially even amoral)
Frankly, I consider it child abuse. Amputating part of one's body without medical necessity, and robbing on of the autonomy of choice is completely fucked.

>but being circumcised itself is no big deal
I think it is a big deal, but most people compartmentalize the damage so they don't have to consider the implications of it all. This can be the breach of trust from parents to the permanent damage to their sex organs. I believe that this is why other cut people are so vociferous in attacking individuals who aren't happy that they had been cut. The consequence of accepting our opinions as legit would force them to admit that they themselves were harmed, and the inertia to maintain denial is huge.

>and girls don't really care.
This is true. Most don't care at all, and many can't tell the difference.

I suppose objectively it is something of a big deal, but if you accept it on those terms, it will hang over your head. Sex has never been a big part of my life (there are circumcised guys with a high sex drive; I don't think being cut or not really plays a role in deciding this), but it's that idea of missing something important which gets me down whenever I think about it. That's why I'd find it encouraging that most people don't care or think any differently of you for being cut. It's something of a mental block that can only be handled by either denying it, trying to forget it, viewing the situation differently, or attempting to mend things however you can. The last option is probably the best in my case, although hopefully I can convey to you why the whole thing confuses me - especially because no one ever tells you any of this until you randomly read it on the internet.

Yeah no, I've seen you before. Don't know what your motivation is but you're not fooling anybody with your bullshit.

>but it's that idea of missing something important which gets me down whenever I think about it.

Well, you ARE missing something important for no real reason and unfortunately there is still a very strong lobby propping up the practice in the US. And as a result of this lobby's activities, most Americans are as blissfully unaware about the harms of this practice as they were 50-60 years ago and will happily mutilate their male children thinking that they're doing them some kind of a favor. There's no real comfort or silver lining other than a vague hope that this practice will eventually see a significant decline as there are more people who oppose the practice than there used to be.

Yeah, it sucks, I'm sorry OP.

I think you should try to get over it and live your life, but I mean, yeah, it's kinda fucked up that circumcision is a thing, and I think it's worth being upset about.

This guy said good stuff.

>it's kinda fucked up that circumcision is a thing, and I think it's worth being upset about.

Not OP but I think it's profoundly fucked up. There are millions of men out there who are missing a normal part of their sex organs for life and there are sensations and functions that they will never be able to understand. I have contempt for my parents and will every day for the rest of my life over this.

Yeah, you're right, I agree. Sorry I qualified the level of fucked up.

Nah, you're fine. Just expressing my feelings. It burns me up that this was done to me and it burns me up even more that it still thrives as a practice. It's proof that the US is full of morons.

Just take solace in the fact that you wont be circumcising your children, contributing to the slow demnise of this barbaric kike and sandnigger practice outside their respective realms.

Attached: 1531993530142.jpg (261x200, 17K)

If it wasn't for Jews, circumcision might have died out in the US in the late 1800s. It was Jews who produced junk science about circumcision preventing penile cancer, Jews who invented the GOMCO clamp which made circumcision possible for anyone to do, and Jews who continue to promote it in media and academia. Jews can't get over their own mutilations so they decide if they can't have a normal sex life, nobody will.

It's worth being upset about, but it's also not as bad as it appears. For one thing, restoration is said to restore 70-80% of the sensation you would feel if it were never removed to begin with, and often looks and feels indistinguishable from the real thing to sexual partners. Plus, technology on the subject is advancing, and many people believe we'll have some form of transplant or regrowth available via foregen in the next few decades. My point is that while it's still an obviously terrible thing (especially when forced on someone), being cut itself isn't worth getting upset over, and it's best not to let yourself get bothered by it. I think a brave person could try and participate in some movement to spread awareness of the situation in North America despite the taboo (it's almost like propaganda has destroyed talking about it here, like marijuana used to be), but my issues with this country are too deep that I'm probably just leaving and raising my kids elsewhere. Either way it's a serious strike against a country for sure.

I'm circumcised and have a full, rich, pleasure-filled and satisfying sex life.

Good for you, rabbi.

Glad we have a few smart people in this country.