Trump To Dump Thousands Of Migrants In Broward, Palm Beach Counties

I liked him; but he’s bringing in a fucking Trojan horse.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-17/trump-dump-thousands-migrants-broward-palm-beach-counties

America’s fucked.

Attached: 2911394D-5F3D-41A9-88EA-D6F37C1926F1.jpg (500x273, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keyt.com/health/study-us-fertility-rate-below-populationreplacing-levels/972490185
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6574435/White-women-lower-fertility-rates-state-rates-black-Hispanic-women-rise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A trojan horse is when something seems benign and turns out to have been a dirty trick to fuck you over. This never seemed benign. These are people that our president described as rapists, killers, drug dealers and maybe *some* good people. And he's dumping them right on our fucking heads.

This is no trojan horse.

you're only option left is violence Jow Forums
when are you gonna shoot somebody?

>Trojan in that these people are migrants and refugees wanting a better life
>off my fucking taxes

Attached: 4648C354-03AC-4FCB-9997-13E47D9B0BB1.jpg (500x499, 99K)

Broward and Palm beach are pseudo conservative counties the only reason they're democrat is bevause of fresh off the boat immigrants who dont know better

The average person in palm beach is a rich conservative.. Trump is a joke dude..

He is acting like Palm beach is san fransisco tech left utopia when it is clearly not..

He is causing the problem then offering the solution when he is re elected

Complete hostage negotiation and treason..

>Fire fighters set your house on fire then turns around and offers to put it out if you sign the deed over to him

> Broward County
This is where all that shit with trucks full of fake ballots happened?

>why is a kike puppet doing the Jews bidding

Attached: PicsArt_05-14-10.52.20.jpg (1965x1107, 369K)

Thise are the 2 most jew populated counties in the country. Broward is a known jew haven.

Trump is forcing the jews to have to live with them

That's what LIBERALS say. Trump knows better and he's doing it anyway. Calling it a trojan horse would imply that the liberals are doing this whilst telling you it's beneficial.

Trump says "These people are bad, here ya go!"

On Thursday when the moon is glowing as bright as you nigger

Browards full of nigs so of course they vote Dem.. They dont worship illegals though like Tranny libshits in Cali tho

If you were a Haitian would you vote republican..

Trump needs to flood San Francisco not Palm beach where the average white person drives a bentley and is racist as shit.. Florida is not some liberal tranny loving shithole

Attached: the future of america.jpg (167x180, 11K)

nice try mr FBI

The internet is where we fight and it is the internet where we will stay

A shill and Jow Forums were on a hill, over looking a valley of degeneracy.

Shill: Hey Jow Forums why don't you run down there and shoot one of those degenerates.

Jow Forums: I am going to walk down there, and shoot all of those degenerates.

>Broward and Palm beach are pseudo conservative counties
>reddit spacing
everything checks out.

And their children.

Yes I'm sure the Jews will just leave them there. They couldn't possibly trick them moving into that nice rural area down by Mr. Johnson

holy shit user
this thing will also breed

> They dont worship illegals though like Tranny libshits in Cali tho
Well, i don't like illegals and I'm from Cali, so keep them in your fake ballots county.

la goblina

Trump is such a fucking disaster that I can't even believe it.
After all this bullshit he's introducing a half assed immigration bill written by his Jew son in law 3 years into his presidency.

Is that the nigger from Crank?

>in minecraft

Dumping undesirables into the places that voted for them to flood into places that don't want them? Decent accelerationism.

everyday your situation gets worse and everyday you do nothing
America will be 20% white in 10 years and you'll still have done nothing

Cleata the slack jawed Guatemalan mother of nine.
Look at the eyes too. "?Donde estan los gibs?"

I do my best everyday to pollute and leave a shitty world behind for your elites handlers and their useful idiot slaves (you).

Granted, Trump was blocked in his attempts to secure the border by the Washington establishment and the liberals, but I have to wonder if things wouldn’t have gotten worse if he wasn’t such a hate-target for the left. they’d literally destroy the country just so that he can’t “build the wall” and score political points. Almost like they managed to make the situation even worse just because Trump proposed to make it better. WTF?

>live in Broward
Well, here's hoping there's a good ol race war in Pompano/Deerfield

2d tic tac toe migapedes, that will show them

Attached: 1555775449740.jpg (1024x554, 56K)

what do you expect everyone deserve a right to a speedy trial.

if border control, couldn't stop them before, how do you think they gonna stop caravans? there is No wall. Your only option is dumping somewhere, you cannot build detention centers out thing air, you are looking at UN refugee camps across USA.

Broward County liberals love their brown people. But getting a bunch of Cleata the slack-jawed Guatemalans should really test that devotion. Trump has the power to deport them all, maybe he’s just gonna wait till these dumb liberal motherfuckers start demanding it — or maybe we’re literally fucked forever. What do?

FEMA COFFINS

Attached: 239D47F0-C154-49A6-ACDB-5773ACFF35E6.jpg (638x475, 24K)

>give millions of felons voting rights in FL
>ship thousands of immigrants to FL
I guess the state wasn't turning permanently blue fast enough for Republicans.

Until you learn green text and spacing. GTFO the board, you stupid nigger.

>Trump was blocked in his attempts to secure the border by the Washington establishment and the liberals,
No, he was blocked by his own incompetence

or is could be a honeypot to entrap the corrupt democraps like Debbie ugly cuntface wasserman cuntbag.

hes making a border problem a country problem now everyone will hate migrants instead of trying to ignore it because it didn't directly affect them

This is genocide of native-born Americans.

and then all the new ones are spread everywhere! sweet plan,bro! notice they didnt go to Chicago or some other yankee shithole, he doesnt give a shit about the south past free votes

Trump doesn’t realize these spics will just migrate out of Broward once they’ve completed the destruction of it. Shitskins never stay in one place once they enter western countries. They spread out like ticks.

Trump never believed any of the stuff he said. He just wanted the white vote so he can give us false hope.

You're blinding me with that glow, I can't see. It's so bright!

>Trump is incompetent
But seriously ...

Attached: A66971C8-C5A1-44A2-9AD8-143C16EB0956.jpg (470x470, 57K)

Vote for israel harder and get blasted in the ass MIGA nigger Netanyahu is your fucking god faggot you traitor piece of cum

Not saying your wrong, but assuming he was being truthful it’s still a one man uphill battle.

All right. I am gonna take the time to pretype this for all of you stupid fucks that cannot understand simple shit.

Trump is releasing documented illegal immigrants into selected liberal cities. Documented. There is a system called BATS/HIDE that scans your eye, and files away your eyescan. Takes two minutes. It happens to all of them. Let's follow a group of 10K.

These illegals are marked off as being placed in the care of, say, Broward County Authorities. Eyescans in a file, labeled Broward County. In a year, or two years, when the wall is sufficiently completed enough to prevent easy access, the call goes out to remove all undocumented illegals. So, authorities go to Broward County. "Where are your 10K documented illegals?" Broward County does not know, can only produce 4K that match the files. At this point!! It allows the Federal Government to remove state government officials for failing to do their job. Many, officials. It also is grounds for Federal officials to search Broward County AND ALL SURROUNDING AREAS for documented and undocumented illegals and deport them.

Are you seeing where this is going? It is a way to give liberals what they want, and then later punish them for failing to take care of what they wanted, by removing them from the decision making process forever. It also serves as an example for any fucking retard wanting to try to pull this shit ever again.

Is this going to suck for the people living in Broward and the surrounding areas that do not want this? Next time, remove your fucking fingers from your asshole and make sure liberals do not get into power in your county, state, country. Move, if you don't like it. Buy a gun and kill the spics when Jose tries to steal your car. Guns are legal in florida.

This is my take on the decisions made by Trump. He will give liberal faggots exactly what they pretend to want, and then wait for them to bitch and whine about not really wanting it, thereby exposing the hypocrisy.

Fake 4d chess with no lateral movement

ITS CALLED A LIE YOU DUMB CUMSKIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW LIES WORK

GO WORSHIP NETANYAHU TRAITOR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU MALIGNANT WHITE CANCER CELL

Jesus, Stephen Miller... Your plan won't work out. There are too many flaws.

>The average person in palm beach is a rich conservative

Most rich conservatives are really liberals that just go on about muh taxes.

Imagine being this jewish

For a culture to sustain, 1000 women need to produce 2100 babies:

>Latinos in 27 states pass this criteria

>Blacks in 13 states pass this criteria

>white-a-zoids (a.k.a. pig skins; a.k.a. cum skins) in 0 states....Utah almost made it.

keyt.com/health/study-us-fertility-rate-below-populationreplacing-levels/972490185

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6574435/White-women-lower-fertility-rates-state-rates-black-Hispanic-women-rise.html

Attached: whites_despair.jpg (300x241, 22K)

NETANYAHU IS YOUR GOD! ITS NOT 11D CHESS WHEN NETANYAHU IS FUCKING RAPING YOU

ITS CALLED GETTING SCAMMED..

GO ANSWER YOUR NIGERIAN PRINCE EMAILS YOU GULLIBLE AMERITARD.. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY MY FAMILY BUIKT LITERALLY YOU LOSER PIECE OF DRIED CUM YOUR VOTE WILL BE ETERNALLY SUPPRESSED AND YOUR LIKENESS WIPED OFF THE PLANET WHEN I AM THROUGH WITH YOU DICKWEASEL

Hard to get rid of Libs when they rig the election.

Like....what? 10K documented by retinal scan illegal immigrants. Two years, they are demanded to be removed. Broward produces 4K. Legally, the Federal government is allowed to search all of the surrounding area until they are satisfied that the documented illegals are not there. The sweep clears out 40K more undocumented illegals. Net profit, simply by allowing liberals to fuck themselves and proving you right. Easy to understand.

good fuck florida

What the fuck do dickless canadian faggots know anyway? Your PM chopped all your dicks off and gave your women to muslims years ago. STFU, and go gather some more maple syrup. Also, pretty sure your wifes bull needs prepping.

Ayyyyyy AYITI

HAITI

You know which White population of significant size passes this test? Afrikaners. They have 2.3 kids per woman, and there are a million more Afrikaners than there are people in Utah. They might even have the highest birthrate of any White population of significant size in the world,
It might be that the US has to be as overrun with shitskins as South Africa before Whites finally wake up, I hope I'm wrong though.

Attached: ok-symbol-flag-south-africa-450w-264847289.jpg (450x470, 24K)

You’re right, unfortunately. This country will become South Africa in the not too distant future

trumps a jew and the mexicans wont stay. fuck trump. every illegal who comes here will be more competition and they breed like roaches. even if your secure in your financial situation will your children have jobs? lets be real. wealth vanishes after 3 generations. the coca-cola family is poor now

if really all you want to do is make us look bad then off yourself. you dipshit nihilistic faggot.

lol look... everyone knows youre actually the shill. you psychologically project like its a tactic. dumbshit suck a dick. real people know we will eventually have to fight and die over this. if you say otherwise youre trying to delay the guillotine. shutup.

Attached: 5a781f41d6f7afa633ed240e2d18ef02ec6136e65d7b78ea82c8a6dcfffbe1fd.png (956x706, 805K)

MAGA

Been there and seen it. I use to see INS on the streets, usually plainclothes in every major city from the 70-90s. You do know the federal government can only compel a state to protect federal rights but not necessarily act as federal law enforcement(besides federalizing the guard). It will just the Feds and Republican states working together. If you get Texas before it turns blue that would be good, but I doubt it. Even federal power will be limited inside states past the 100 mile search and seizure exemption. Also, the recent court rulings say illegals have a right to some due process and under most circumstances qualify for a bail hearing. It will end up like the disaster that was the Mariel boat lift, and many will end up back in the streets.

>Legally, the Federal government is allowed to search all of the surrounding area until they are satisfied that the documented illegals are not there.

lol imagine suffering from Dunning-Kruger this heavily