DONALD TRUMP IS A REPTILIAN

You cannot claim to be redpilled if you're too afraid to talk about the reptilian question. I'd consider myself an expert on reptilian shapeshifters. Here's the thing, the serpent in the Bible (gtfo Christcucks) was a literal fucking reptilian. Yes a 6-7ft tall walking talking reptilian. There is more information in ancient texts that I am willing to share, but this post is about Trump.
Yes, it's true. Donald Trump is a fucking reptilian. There have been TWO instances now of Trump with a BLATANT fucking reptilian pupil. No it's not a trick of the light. In one video I'm about to post you can see it fucking pulsating. He is an actual fucking lizard we're so fucked.
Please tell me I'm not the only one redpilled on reptilians.
Proof inc.
>Inb4 schizo. Screencap this fucking post and remember this when they fucking invade folks.
youtube.com/watch?v=sRvjtszxqak
youtube.com/watch?v=Saj2YzVsvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=d8Omw9Rm2Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=z5kdYmqPu_M
youtube.com/watch?v=V6X2qZzLjJM
youtube.com/watch?v=31Ifa-dck20
youtube.com/watch?v=3Yw76kKuh3k
youtube.com/watch?v=hJDI4gaNJtE
youtube.com/watch?v=pNcp-waYw30
youtube.com/watch?v=2fTjkbA5GQE
Everyone fucking saw it during the border crisis speech. Now you see it too. I have seen a reptilian in a dream before. The most realistic and frightening dream of my life. I always thought reptilians were fucking retarded, but ever since that dream I had years ago, I believe it 100%. So real and so terrifying. 6-7ft tall crimson red. Wearing a black business suit with a red or black tie. Weird black tentacle things sprouting from its head. I can share more.

Attached: donald trump eye.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpT5shvFtmI
youtube.com/watch?v=ehjuz-VH6Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=RiS_Qud-caw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.schizo
op can't inb4

>reptilian
Nah. Just a Shabbos Goy puppet of the kikes.

Attached: ocpics172.jpg (2167x1440, 443K)

Take the reptilian pill user. Didn't even bother to explain the videos. Did you even watch them? Or too much cognitive dissonance

Attached: ORIGINAL-CARTOON-YAIR-NETANYAHU-e1504981208160.png (640x307, 226K)

What the fuuuuuuuck, damn it, user, I'm too drunk for this.
Is this why for space force? Will reptillian ayyys into Earth during his reign?!
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Forgot image lmao

Attached: Its-Happening-GIF-Image-Download-6.gif (312x213, 950K)

Red tie Trump is a reptilian**
Blue tie Trump is the human Trump

Tom Hanks: "I think that man [Donald Trump] will be president of the United States right about the time spaceships come down filled with dinosaurs in red capes. Take it from me."
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpT5shvFtmI

Attached: 1529413287507.png (501x599, 456K)

quick!
call pic related immediately!!

Attached: images.jpg (186x186, 4K)

The reptilian psyop was a way to blame jews by calling them blood sucking reptiles and brainwashing conspiracy theroist to hate jews subconsciously.. David Icke literally hasn't mentioned reptilians in years ever since the JQ became a mainstream conspiracy topic

>The reptilian psyop was a way to blame jews by calling them blood sucking reptiles
KYS retard reptilians go back to the Bible

Attached: Crumb-Genesis2.jpg (830x1112, 494K)

From Legends of the Jews Louis Ginzberg (1907). The Jews wrote about reptilians them fucking selves you idiot

Attached: Stood upright.png (504x251, 72K)

Oh man that would be sweet if he was. Then I could actually call him God Emperor instead of God Slave.

Attached: 1557290757832.png (1024x736, 1.13M)

Attached: Reptilian yusuf.png (473x286, 226K)

Attached: President_Koopa.jpg (620x710, 66K)

Attached: xnjxn.jpg (296x724, 71K)

That's racist, apefag.

Attached: 1521095425906.png (1600x900, 90K)

Reptilians are just secondary puppets for Jews. They made an alliance to control the world and make sure the goyim never woke up.

>Reptilians are just secondary puppets for Jews
Imagine believing Jews are above reptilians

Wrong. The jews are puppets of the grays. They were the ones who placed the idea in their head that they were the chosen ones in the first place. Why do you think everything the jews touch turns into degenerate gay shit like how atheists and pagans stick everything in their ass.

Bump because this actually pisses off probeniggers.

Attached: dcmd3.png (480x355, 269K)

Just make a /schizo general/ already.

>I can share more
Nah we're good.

Wow nice arguments!

It's his eyelashes from the bottom, fugger.

What would the grays gain from mass social degeneration?

Attached: zion don.png (1405x1017, 1.77M)

C'mon user

Attached: 1555011624404.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Wow, ok, I'm going to bed now, fuck this gay earth. Gonna pray to baby Jesus and have a good drunk nap until my infant wakes me.

Kyle Odom

Part of social degeneration is sexual over-promiscuity. This promiscuity will eventually lead to transhumanism which would then produce tech that could probably turn the human genome into genetic epoxy which would benefit them in terms of reproduction.

On your belly you shall crawl!! Nigga immature lop off your lil' scaley legs! Or some shit like that, right?

Dont forget the reptilian alien selfie that shutdown part of this site. Although I'm not sure if reptiles are actually aliens, they may have been on this planet even longer than us. At first I thought reptilian stuff was a joke, but I see more proof nowadays and it's pretty convincing.

Ooga booga were da reptilian wimmin at doe

Whatever, all I know is that I'm a 'dragon' and that we eat 'snakes' (read reptilians) Whatever the fuck that means. So, I'll see you fuckers when it's time to spill blue blood. Hopefully by then I'll be less fat and drunk.
HA

t. natural earthborn scalefag
Also FUCK PROBENIGGERS

Attached: probenigger jannie.png (948x475, 71K)

AMPHIBIANS, NOT REPTILIANS! THEYRE TRICKING YOU SO EASILY

We know he’s reptilian but nobody cares because he is openly racist and that’s all we really wanted

"You knew damn well I was a snake before you let me in"
youtube.com/watch?v=ehjuz-VH6Ec

Now I am convinced. God Slave was always God Emperor.

Attached: 1541537287854.gif (480x480, 414K)

There’s no such thing as frog people user, jeez I’m so sleepy *yawns are you sleepy too?

stop replying to slide threads

Aaaaggghh

>DONALD TRUMP IS A REPTILIAN
Demonic is the actual word. He has been possessed. I know because he sticks his tongue out a lot. That is the sign I see of demonic possession now. Notice how many people stick out their tongues. Vulgar. Growin up, my siblings, my parents, and my grandparents were all taught not to stick out your tongue. Of course, little kids do it to those they don't like, kinda like a kids way of giving the finger. But kids pretty much stop sticking out their tongue around ages 5 - 7.

But notice now how all these famous people - adults - are constantly sticking out their tongue. It is demonic. Satan has his tongue hanging out in a lot of depictions that satanists use of him.

Watch the early 1980s mini-series, "V" and "V: The Final Battle." They were "aliens" who looked like us but under their human make-up they were reptilians.

Attached: Trump tongue hanging out - 1.jpg (650x366, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RiS_Qud-caw

>"You knew damn well I was a snake before you let me in"
THIS! Trump is the reptilian/snake/demonically possessed human that we let in by our voting for him. Remember, evil has to tell the truth of their intent, what they are going to do. The poem was Trump's way of letting us know he was the snake, but he knew we would interpret the poem another way. That is how evil disguises the truth, through deception and game playing.

Attached: Trump tongue hanging out - 2.jpg (625x415, 60K)

Yes yes right in plain sight

>youtube.com/watch?v=RiS_Qud-caw
Thanks for this. I have never seen it. Very creepy.

>the ones who are trying to keep humanity for being pozzed out of existence are the bad guys

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (320x251, 10K)

don't let thread die

Take your meds

Attached: Snake.png (607x422, 579K)

address the videos cunt