Go!

Go!

Attached: 0fe1144cb6fb3f0184583da3bf935291.png (860x493, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americainclass.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Fitzhugh-excerpt.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers stink

>welfare
Saged

There are 0 people alive who were slaves

because slavery never existed. you can't get a modern nigger to show up on time to work but you expect me to believe once upon a time millions of niggers worked hard? BS

fuck niggers

Elon Musk is wealthy enough already.

what are u talking about dude you all are slave of the system

Cause they still our slaves

You already got them and a country,welfare,affirmative action,white women .we are getting fed up, don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

quick pol poll: who here DOESN’T hate black people? I already know most of you do, but I want the hear the other perspective

Because even if we did give them reparations, nothing would change. They would blow the money on poor decisions, and would blame white people for nothing giving enough.

Because whites made America. Blacks should be thanking and paying whites for the privilege of being there

I have no problem with black people
I hate niggers of all colors

Cause gibs me dat

Attached: DancesWithApes.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

Because it's fucking stupid like 99% of democratic plans
Here is the logic behind reparations
>person A does something bad to person B
>therefore person C must pay person D

implying America isn't built with cotton.

Nigger tounge my anus

Because where does it end?
Dont the people of Rome owe reparations to every country in Europe?
Also, fuck you. I never wronged a black person in my life.

Because saying children are held responsible for their ancestors crimes is racist to the African American community 13 do 50. Slippery slope.

Mixed black-and-white families

I'm a slav

Attached: horsecock_2.jpg (1280x989, 186K)

>we
Lol
I'm a first gen American citizen. I don't owe shit to anybody. I'm probably a descendant of both slave owners and slaves. Rich bitches on one side, poorfags on the other.
Also, gibs haven't worked thus far, what makes anybody think they'll work on such a grand scale? Just another wealth redistribution and d&c ploy.
Get fucked.

Because I'll kill unlimited niggers if you force me too.
I live in Florida. We have gators here. They eat bodies. Niggers don't file missing persons reports because they hate cops.

Do the math you fuckers.

Now here's a real discussion.

Turns out slavery is far too expensive, modern corporations figured out they don't even have to pay enough for people to feed and house themselves.

Then they took it a step farther and realized their entire staff could be on welfare and let the government subsidize the wage.

who pays? Every white person? Dredd Scott owned slaves so do blacks pay themselves? Are you gonna tax Mexicans to make them pay for slavery they didn’t partake in? That won’t work. What about Italians who showed up after slavery was repealed? Do they pay? Why should Yankee states that didn’t have slaves pay? Do Alaskans have to pay? They weren’t even part of the US. How bout jews? Don’t be an antisemite user.

>1.6% of the population owned slaves. (1860 census)
>Everyone did this even native Americans and free blacks owned black slaves and plantations.
>40% of slave owners were Jews.

Yeah I don’t hate black people. I hate some blacks. But I hate their white counterparts equally.

they've already gotten their reparations 100 times over

you have 10 seconds to explain to me why we shouldn't bring back slavery and lynching of niggers and anyone who is not white?! GO!

Attached: 6to5w6yh0xn11.jpg (1896x2850, 1007K)

lol, people. Good one

Attached: foodstampscommercial.jpg (960x960, 82K)

I am not ashamed of who I am, I will not apologize for offenses I did not perpetrate and I owe you nothing.

Attached: nuts.jpg (681x561, 135K)

>every African American in the country is descend from slaves sent of America hundreds of years ago

One of the most obviously absurd things about America's affirmative action culture is the children of a family from Nigeria who arrived in the 1970s will be benefit while the children of Polish immigrants from the same era are punished.

Attached: 1523448691520.png (403x448, 53K)

See

Because they're better off here than in Africa. Stop complaining you lazy niggers. There are no sub-prime loans on Mercedes in Nigeria.

I don’t want to

Didn't do shit to em

Blacks are fine in Africa.

That costs money.

Can't differentiate between blacks whos ancestors were slaves and those who came afterward.

I only recently immigrated from Africa. Checkmate, fuckface.

see It costs too much

You have 10 seconds to explain why shouldn't we fix the mistake by taking back every black person to Africa.

>be black in any other country
>still discriminated against and living in poverty
>be black in america
>a society of 600,000 slaves expands into 40,000,000 free men

also african-american just means a dude born in africa who lives in america. you are thinking of american blacks, bro.

Attached: 1533105629257.png (504x402, 54K)

What are "wlfare programs", Alex?

Force every family that has proven links to slavery (trading or purchasing) to pay for it. Slaves were expensive and only rich parasites could afford them.

>hate
loaded term. you don't have to hate a group of people to prefer to live around your own kind. so do, obviously, but it isn't a per-requisite for ethnocentrism.

Seemind

no money because.... rap music?

we already are, it's called welfare and food stamps.

Why should we pay for what the Jews did?

Every single slave who came to America was purchased from a Muslim slave trader.

If you want reparations talk to the king of Saudi Arabia or Louis Farrakhan.

Attached: rr24-3.jpg (550x408, 50K)

I don't.

kys fag
pay us for continous invasions into europe for the last 3000 years

cause you fuckers surrendered despite far outnumbering whites

You have 0 seconds to explain why we shouldn't deport all shitskins.

This. Just kike propaganda.

Because they don't deserve it.

Not all African Americans come from slavery

Also not an argument

go back to picking cotton, why did your master let you use a pc

No i just hate stupid people like you

Because Saying children I herit their parents retroactive legal troubles is a very slippery slope. Consider the 13/50 statistic and realize any reparations they received would just be going to the victims of their African American brethren

Ok I counted to 10, what's the next step in your master plan

Attached: 1552692487266.jpg (939x700, 142K)

None of them were slaves

Also, you can't convince me there is a number that would get them to shut up about it. They get more out of bitching about it and getting permenant sympathy than they would from a single payment then having to be quiet about it.

We didnt do anything and welfare has payed reparations a million times over

40 acres and a mule
Liberia

>You have 10 seconds to explain...

Stopped reading.

^This.

pay back for the welfare youve been paid

I like black people that are in Africa where they belong

I'd say we forget housing and feeding them and just work them to death for a month and import a new batch other countries until all countries are free of plague then do the same to Africa.

I heard niggers make great fertiliser

My family never owned slaves. We weren't even here when America still had slavery.

there is no other perspective, everyone hates blacks. blacks hate blacks. the ones you call racist are just the ones that don't hide it.

because no living African-American was ever a slave

Attached: 1556487222533.jpg (361x358, 12K)

Not all blacks in the United States are descendants of slaves. African Americans are not a single, unified community all brought here by the transcontinental slave trade.

Welfare programs which were implemented in the 60s were seems as a form of reparations and had played a major roll in destroying the black family

Many descendants of slave owners actually lost their wealth. Many of the fortunes made by slavery were lost during the civil war. Both individual slave owners and the south as a whole were stunted economically by slavery.

There were free blacks who owned slaves. Would their descendants pay reparations, or receive reparations?

My family immigrated from the Middle East during the 20th century and I am the descendant of an ethnicity which was enslaved by the Ottoman Empire. Why should I, a descendant of slaves from another country, pay reparations to slaves which were freed before my people were freed?

The United States, Britain and the ideology of western liberalism had lead to the world wide abolition of slavery in the late 19th century.

Read Thomas Sowell you uneducated retards.

Attached: 8FB3D864-2C2B-4DE9-92A1-6EAAA9A4530E.jpg (194x260, 10K)

Lincoln wanted them out and so do I

Attached: getbtfodblackey.png (792x596, 535K)

I second that.

The ones alive now were never slaves, I never owned slaves and also because fuck them.

Slavery reparations should be paid to the Jews whose slaves the government effectively stole by freeing

Is this a Ben Garrison cartoon

>just work them to death

That's what the smarter countries did.

Attached: image16_19.gif (380x279, 18K)

Affirmative action is reparations, that along with other government programs that help blacks. Why should only blacks get reparations other demographics have suffered in this country

anyone ever mention some real numbers? like how much are we talking here?
and is there any trade-off? do we drop affirmative action, special placement and other related forced advantages?

I don't really hate anyone. I wish we were able to live separately away from each other. What I hate is people who act like there's not a clear difference between all groups of people. They can have their land and we can have ours and that would be the end of it for me.

Since most blacks survive on welfare we're already paying reperations.

they don't deserve it.

Moral Hazard

we should.
less the cost of niggers to society, if the cost
of niggersoutweighs reparations niggers
become slaves again till their
debt is paid off to white society.

willing to roll those dice niggers?

Attached: 1557982740013.gif (567x473, 26K)

Because southern slaves were better off than northern workers.

When you own something you take care of it.

A pro-slavery argument from the time period.

CANNIBALS ALL! OR, SLAVES WITHOUT MASTERS
americainclass.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Fitzhugh-excerpt.pdf

Blacks should be thankful their ancestors were brought to this country, bet none of them want to go back to Africa.

Only 1% owned slaves, and shaking down legacy slave owner families for the money would be antisemitic.

Based

You can cut that number by about half by factoring in the kike owners

I judge people by their character, not skin color. Therefore, I hate black people.

Based Israeli shitposter

They were never slaves and I never owned slaves. I'm not responsible for the actions of others and they should not receive the fruits of suffering they did not go through.

they would just waste the money on some frivolous nonsense anyway

Find a single slave in America that was legally made a slave

Attached: first_slave.jpg (506x506, 83K)