Pro choice / Pro life

If you're pro choice I suggest you watch this and see if it changes your mind. If it doesn't explain why.
youtu.be/s00sXs-ibjM

Attached: xqgjfprnnk321.jpg (583x577, 34K)

because niggers get abortions. we dont need a nigger birth boom.

Attached: abortion rates 3.jpg (1322x456, 139K)

Abortion is sacrifice to the devil

Niggers before abortion

Attached: IMG_1784.png (750x1334, 304K)

Niggers after abortion

Attached: IMG_1785.png (750x1334, 744K)

Anti abortion is all summed up by "muh feels". The problem is ingrained in degeneracy, make a society that idolizes purity and less people will want to do it. Plus I can't see any reasonable person on here wanting more nigger or downie babies.

Abortion existed before too, it's always going to exist. Make degeneracy a crime and you prevent all abortions. Make abortion a crime and you prevent a bit of degeneracy. Get it?

>niggers before jews in hollywood created gangsta culture
>niggers after jews in hollywood created gangsta culture

let me know when you have a counter argument.

Attached: abortion rates.png (862x720, 280K)

He's right you know niggers weren't always like this

Attached: abortion rates 4.png (960x720, 54K)

So what's the solution then?

No ones using a hanger, thats a bullshit narrative used by libtards

Nuke Israel. Imprison diaspora Jews.

Attached: nuke israel.jpg (1919x908, 249K)

Its not just hollywood. We have created a death culture eutopia.. and its been the down fall of every race. Make America Moral again.

You're right. They used to do way worse than that. Also there was an herb that caused abortions way back in history

White genocide is happening. That's the pressing matter. Stop that any way possible, then worry about
>muh morals

Attached: american nonwhite.jpg (952x697, 110K)

I'll never be pro-life for the simple fact that I fucking hate niggers more than I hate abortions. They are a necessary evil and unlike you idiots who just want to stir up shitposting threads, I genuinely believe that the country is fucking cancelled if abortion becomes illegal and niggers are allowed to over run the place in 20 years

So you're saying niggers will cease being niggers just because Jews are gone. Idk famalam sounds like a sketchy plan to me.

piss off moshe

Attached: blacks then and now 3.jpg (988x825, 394K)

An herb. Lol you probably dont even know the name, cause its that rare. Just give it a break. Ur losing this one

Whites where on the rise before abortion. I guess ur eugenics plan failed miserably

Is this the one where he just explains the process in detail?

It’s a medical procedure, it’s not supposed to be sexy.

>Whites where on the rise before abortion
pic related says youre wrong

Attached: white genocide proof 2.png (436x427, 29K)

Niggers have grown since abortion and gotten even worse as human beings. So ur stupid plan failed. Abortion is not the answer and never will be

Where did you find this shit graph. Lmao

you dumbfuck they make up 13% of the country and 40% of the abortions, how smooth is your brain?

Whites are dying more then they are being born, so why dont you worry less about killing more babys including whites. You fucking fool

always do opposite of what frogposters say

>gets btfo
>insults the graph
LMAO. stfu.

Abortions have reverse effect. They make niggers even less responsiable then they already where. Niggers still have lots of children, they just have lots of abortions of top of having children. They are hust animals because we have set laws that allow them to be. He have createf a nigger eutopia. Thanks to libcunts like urself

ur graph was embarassingly cheap