Where Are We in the Roman Timeline?

The real problems come after Trump.
>My concern is what comes after Trump. We seem to be between the peak, which was during 180 AD and the dawn of Maximinus I (235-238 AD) who declared that all wealth simply belonged to the emperor in a communistic fashion. What took place, however, was the complete breakdown of society. Wealth was driven underground and money was hoarded causing VELOCITY to collapse as cash flow in circulation vanished and hoarding prevailed.

armstrongeconomics.com/history/ancient-history/where-are-we-in-the-roman-timeline/

Attached: RomandeclinesilvercontentmonetarysystemWaterfalleffect.jpg (775x533, 168K)

Caesar was killed in 1963. Im too lazy to do the math

And we have asset forfeiture laws.
>We certainly have this post-2007 in the FATCA age where the money is the target and governments declare any money outside their borders is to be confiscated as money laundering. Hitler did the same thing which inspired the Swiss secrecy laws.

>where are we in the roman timeline
We arent this is the timeline where Carthage won the punic wars.

>63
wat?

You saw the 63 and missed the 19. How

Hey retards, the thing is what comes after Trump?

We've done this a bunch of times. Trump is our Sulla. He'll lay the groundwork for Marius. Then the real fun begins. We haven't even started yet.

Attached: plato see beyond the shadows cave allegory.jpg (600x600, 51K)

After Trump comes Trump 2: Judgement Day

Yeah, we are in a historical scenario not dissimilar to the run up to the Dark Ages.

Corporations and billionaires horde their wealth, build gated and private communities, private security becomes a boom industry, etc.

Why do you think you are comparable to Romans? Caesar didnt take control when the empire was on the verge of total collapse. The Caesar of the west died in a bunker in Berlin in 45, this civilization will not have an imperial age.

Ok, explain.
I have to know.

Yep, we are going to enter a series of strong men emperors and civil wars. Shit is going to be late republic era where everyone is shocked that civil wars are occurring then will get used to it.

Some bitch ass graph with a copyright notice the size of a state? You know it's those shkelblat ancaps

Who is Cato the Elder of our time?

this is nothing at all like the late republic.

Molymeme

Ron paul.

Look at temperature and collapse of empires.

Attached: 2dthis.png (485x532, 302K)

Attached: cenGreenlandTemp4000topresent.png (960x722, 258K)

>Roman timeline

On what basis is the comparison made to Rome?
This seems like a nonsense comparison, the timescale is so radically different

Ok, I'll give it a bit of a run down. So the social wars are a thing. Sulla and Gaius Marius are ostensibly allies, but there's a lot of political intrigue happening, specifically relating to assignment of a command during the war. During this time, optimates and populares (deep state and populist) are in a struggle for dominance in the republic. Sulla wins the bid for command, but this is an upset. He shouldn't have that, it belongs to Marius. It was his turn. So they revoke the appointment. It goes to Marius.
Sulla says fuck your shit, and marches on Rome, defeats Marius and declares himself dictator. After all, he won. This hasn't happened since the Punic wars, and is an insane upset. Except it's popular with the people. They love him. Things will be different. He'll keep those dirty picentes from getting citizenship.

...and now comes the turn in our tale. He didn't really do that. He enacted a series of changes to the Constitution, that brought more power to the Senate and was designed to limit the tribune's, but in doing so, he set the precedent that you take power. You purge those who would persecute you. You bring them into the light, and execute them. (You are about here). You don't beg for power, and you can't expect it. You MAKE it. At first, these seemed great, on the face of it. But when he left, Marius, his political rival, used the very same tactics and changes to enact the military reformation that changed the face of the republic, permanently. Rome was never Rome again, after Sulla. The republic died, and what followed oscillated between ok and nightmarish until it's death. Fin.

Marius came first retard

You're a little confused, my dude. Caesar came quite a bit after. We're still in the phase just before the Marian reforms. Our Caesar won't come for another 20 years, give or take. It's not when it's on the verge of collapse, but definitely headed down hill. We're about to see the switch to more normalized central power structures, with little to no veneer. My point is that what Trump is doing will have questionable value for him, but sets dangerous precedent for what comes next. The lefties will take it. And they will put armed security on every corner and kick in your door for state enforced homosexuality. Or I dunno, whatever. I'm not a prophet.

The fuck are you even talking about brainlet? Check your history book again. The Marian reforms came AFTER. They wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x968, 153K)

Massive unemployment, Massive corporations, too many foreigners, and angst that they were stagnating. It sounds familiar to me.

There's an argument to be made for the involvement of women in politics as well. They hit that issue. On a long enough timescale, without being explicitly against liberalism, it eats all societies alive. Those who can learn to strike a balance, or stamp it out entirely, are the only ones who will survive.

If one thing can be assured, it is that the realm of man will always show itself to be so.

Women in politics is an unmitigated disaster, because they see the world as needing to fit their delusional stories; and they could never reconcile otherwise.

I think there's a very clear cycle, for sure. Its not the exact same every time, but there's a pattern. My hope is that one day we'll break it, but I think that will require a strict structuring, and a severe limit placed on community sizes. Right now, that's not possible. Our blue marble is too small. So if we're to manage, especially with nukes involved, we need to leave. We have to expand outward and find new places to grow.

just imagine, we could all be speaking latin and working for denarii right now if retards didnt exist

thx

>there's a very clear cycle, for sure.
yup, human nature carries down the same path everytime.

Trump is Gracchus.

He means JFK was a turning point similar to Ceaser

What's interesting to me is that we still manage to fuck it up no matter how many times someone comes along and gives us a blueprint on not fucking it up. Christianity for all it's faults, and every (valid) criticism of the ritualistic issues inherent to abrahamic religions lays it out pretty clearly. "Do this stuff, and prosper. Don't do it, and you'll burn in hell."
Yet every time, even the staunchest adherent falters. Then another. Then another. And then they normalize it or rationalize it as ok, and then they fall from there. Then repeat.
It's mind-blowing, because it's not that we don't have the answers. We just choose to ignore it every time.
That's an interesting perspective. I can sorta see it. Populares, and whatnot. Gracchus was effective though, wasn't he? So much so he was assassinated? Or did he get ganked before he even got to implement the stuff?

Trump is Gracchus because although he means well he lacks the ability to enforce his big changes. He also faces great opposition from a ruling class all the while deep down really just caring about winning. Gracchus was beat to death because of fake news.