How do you feel about young men tuning out of a society and spending all their time playing games and watching anime...

How do you feel about young men tuning out of a society and spending all their time playing games and watching anime? Do you think anime is a good or bad thing for the young men of the world?

Attached: 1558109243757.jpg (985x862, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKcC7nh_kQU
youtube.com/watch?v=hOYzB3Qa9DE
youtube.com/watch?v=OgXZn_H_QAI
youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU
youtube.com/watch?v=5BRkB_zJGxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn the body on the green one, those hips and thighs. That green hair girl is literally perfect and I'm gonna go jerk off to this pic now.

Anime is necessary in the battle against roasties.

her frogs make me smile

Attached: 1526889288889.png (223x226, 7K)

Based and Touhou Pilled

Attached: kochiya_sanae.jpg (582x695, 82K)

10 years ago I would have agreed it's a problem. Now, at least they're not watching Jazz Jennings and Desmond is Amazing.

Dumping my Safe for Work Lewd folder

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 1.jpg (914x1000, 212K)

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 2.jpg (1000x1000, 308K)

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 3.jpg (1257x1000, 261K)

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 4.jpg (728x1000, 164K)

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 5.jpg (629x887, 125K)

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 6.jpg (600x842, 649K)

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 7.jpg (666x1000, 148K)

anime is redpilled
>no niggers
>big milkers
>normie repellent

only downside is the transcommunity that latches onto random animes with gender bender characters, even though those characters aren't even "trans"

it's degenerate and I thought getting turn on by a 2D bitch was a meme, but then I saw fubuki from OPM and I started jerking off...

It seems like I lost. Jews have won.

I simply can't socially function

I'd have enlisted but I don't want to fight Jew wars

We speak it very loudly! Universal! What else can we possibly do!?

The secret is no one can, and women make us play large games for their entertainment; no one ever just wants to negotiate it. We gain this immense power to interconnect, and no one does it.

Even worse, we all judge each other for them.

Attached: 10.jpg (814x946, 120K)

>anime is redpilled
This. Anime is based and redpilled

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RKcC7nh_kQU

Attached: kochiya_sanae (touhou) 8.png (755x900, 472K)

Attached: 9.jpg (698x885, 402K)

There is an anime called Saga of Tanya the evil, and the movie played the other day. Saw it and the whole god damn thing was an anti-communist propaganda film.

Attached: spencer-headman-tanyatheevil.jpg (1920x1920, 774K)

Oh, it’s really terrible. But think about it like this; so many young men wouldn’t be abandoning society for Anime if society hadn’t already turned its back on them. The world is completely fucked thanks to the generations that came before ours, and the hivemind mentality hat plagues young people (which has grown considerably worse thanks in part to social media) ensures that those who don’t fit in due to liking the wrong things or thinking/saying the wrong things remain cast out for the rest of their lives. Anime and weebshit in general provides some solace from the nightmarescape we call reality, and with all the pressures facing young men, it’s hard not to be ensnared by the lure of a method to getting away from it all. Not to mention that with more and more women becoming less appealing, it’s no wonder some prefer 2D. As bad as anime is, we don’t really have anywhere else to go.

Attached: 752B9C91-D5AF-40CB-A3EA-022F107C373A.png (1334x750, 1.68M)

Imagine what would happen if all the young men you keep pestering being to be engaged in society and target their enemies as they should

Attached: 27349872347627834.jpg (634x423, 54K)

Women just need to understand that time can be boring too. It doesn't need to be constant excitement and fun for their enjoyment. Then what happens is a bunch of catty bitches come out of the woodwork, really angry at the world with a mouth that she's not afraid to use. Use your cock to shut her up, and that's actually where the fun comes in.

hnnnng. SOFT.

>Saga of Tanya the evil
Extremely Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOYzB3Qa9DE

Attached: tanya_degurechaff 1.jpg (266x266, 21K)

Probably one of most Based animes ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgXZn_H_QAI

Inspired by WW1 (& also WW2) Germany.

Attached: Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil).jpg (474x266, 27K)

Tanya would never let illegal Mexicans cross the border without a visa.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU

youtube.com/watch?v=5BRkB_zJGxY

Attached: Youjo Senki - Do you have a visa?.jpg (720x720, 71K)

Imagine the softness

Attached: kochiya_sanae boobs.jpg (708x1000, 148K)

TANYA IS BEST Shame she cant be legal loli

>How do you feel about young men tuning out of a society
The same way I feel about women ignoring a social responsibility