Why did Jow Forums turn on Trump?

Why did Jow Forums turn on Trump?

Attached: bc8293e7017ffe67f9d2c4530610b8ea1d01ae88.jpg (509x484, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/10/kris-kobach-catch-and-release-can-be-instantly-ended-without-congress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It did?

because he didn't send enough money to israel

> All tweet no action.

> Israeli puppet.

Don't hate him just won't vote for him again.

Attached: 1557152620845.jpg (768x1024, 44K)

Because he lied a fuckload of times, implied he would drain the swamp of globalists and then did the exact opposite

>niggers
>discord-trannies
>leafs
>kikes

Proper Programming Kikes realize if Jow Forums turns Kikes will have the most powerful weapon in history. Jow Forums

Because he lied about his major immigration promises.

When did discord trannies start posting on Jow Forums? Anyone knows? I have a time machine and a single bullet, I'd like to find out who started this and why to have a "talk" with them.

This, Jow Forums just memes the "chaos candidate" because they though he would fuck things all up and shift the Overton Window. Everyone was skeptical of him to say the least because he is a New Yorker who hangs out with a bunch of jews. We would have preferred a Steve King or Patrick Little.

Probably when Jow Forums got bought up by jew shills. Same reason Q isn't allowed real space here. Thanks God for 8 chins

ya but Jow Forums still loves trumps trolls so fuck off you dumb kike

Attached: 1557938305867.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

Memeflags and Leafs, literally the niggers of Jow Forums.

No he didn't.

it didn't were just bored and shit on everyone, when the election comes the user army will close ranks again

I think he’s a funny guy

>You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for civilization's soul in a meme fight with you? No, you need an ace in the hole; mine's Blumf.

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

Trump seems like a legit good guy but the machine behind his success is satanic..

I hate them more then any two other people on Earth.

Attached: 012ecbb653654f80914dfa7bd2cbe6ce_18.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Why did Trump turn on Jow Forums?

It didnt just shills

You’re right, that’s why the wall is built and Hillary is in prison....oh wait

Most people on here won’t, I’m just going to stay home. I don’t care who wins, we are fucked either way.

>Hehe, you see goy! I’m on your side too! I call anybody who disagrees with Trump’s zionist bootlicking a shill! Am I fitting in yet?

You can't build a border wall in four fucking years, dumbass. Ever heard the phrase, "Rome wasn't built in a day?" Democrats are obstructing the shit out of him but he's managed to appropriate money for the Wall out of the Pentagon fund.

Hillary being put in jail wasn't a campaign promise and is unrelated to immigration.

>discord tranny

The literal 40% suicider of Jow Forums

>You can't build a border wall in four fucking years, dumbass
A good chunk of it would’ve been built by now if he started construction the first few days of his term.

>Democrats are obstructing the shit out of him
Trump doesn’t need congress for his immigration bills. Kris Kobach debunked that during an interview with breitbart. Considering he has more political experience than 4D chess faggots like Nick Fuentes. I’m going with him on this

>Hillary being put in jail wasn't a campaign promise
So I’m guessing all of that stuff about the Clintons getting charged was just fluff?

China can't have Trump winning. It's mostly shills and propagandist posting anti-trump. You can tell by their shitty memes they're not organic.

Attached: china-hackers.jpg (590x332, 61K)

Where are the 2019 Trump memes?

>A good chunk of it would’ve been built by now if he started construction the first few days of his term.
[Citation needed]
>Trump doesn’t need congress for his immigration bills.
Yes, he literally does.
>Kris Kobach debunked that during an interview with breitbart.
Kris Kobach is wrong or you misunderstood him, also breitbart is a shitty media source and you should stop using it.
>So I’m guessing all of that stuff about the Clintons getting charged was just fluff?
They weren't campaign promises, and it's not Trump's job to indict and imprison people.

Fuck off TINY

TINY? Let me guess, that’s just another name you call oldfags with a slightly different opinions from your own.

>[Citation needed]
Israel’s border wall took about three years to be built. It would be the case for America.

>Yes, he literally does.
breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/10/kris-kobach-catch-and-release-can-be-instantly-ended-without-congress/
Obama never needed congress to pass his stuff once. Trump doesn’t need it either, quit opticsfagging, it’s making you look uninformed.

>also breitbart is a shitty media source and you should stop using it.
Because they criticize Trump for not keeping his promises that his voters want? Next you’ll say Ann Coulter is “le coal burner” or some shit.

>They weren't campaign promises, and it's not Trump's job to indict and imprison people.
Apart from the Wall, charging corrupt politicians was one of his main campaign goals.

Attached: A682047E-D3F4-450E-9C7C-07A30746B558.jpg (1039x984, 152K)

All the decent meme makers are going anti-biden that I know of. But they're actually being censored. I'm sure everything will step up next year when the election time gets hot. Other than that, all this anti-trump stuff is low grade and just seems forced. Ignorance is what's pushing it really.
>hur dur no wall!
Yeah, Trump is not a dictator, our government has checks and balances for good reason. Even if it obstructs things we actually need. Trump has done great for the border so far with what he could actually do.
>He's part of the zog machine!
Honestly I don't know, though he didn't go to war with Syria which Israel wants so...
>What about Iran?!
He's stated several times he doesn't want war with Iran. Stop watching mainstream media, they're trying to confuse you.
>But they said they have an invasion plan for Iran they're looking into!
We have an invasion plan for Canada too.

It didnt, its literally just discord trannies. A majority of us have just been waiting for them to leave. They are starting to realize trying to take over Jow Forums is an impossible task. Memeflags, kikes, and trannies. Always.

Jow Forums is a free agent. The /ptg/ cancer that keeps spamming their threads and the non-stop flow of cancer from Jow ForumsThe_Donald are supporters of Trump

Stunning and brave. This hero is further to the right than Jow Forums; Xe's just trying to steer us back to the principled path. Xe's in no way a faggot leftwing D&Cer.

Attached: discord fuel.jpg (449x505, 19K)

Not his bitch, but he does anger the correct targets

>Jow Forums is a free agent.
>The /ptg/ cancer that keeps spamming their threads and the non-stop flow of rheee reee reee
Pick one. free-agent means any platform can post here. Make your own pathetic three-post general.

DONT REPLY TO TROLL THREADS

REPORT AND MOVE ON

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS

Attached: Shill shit.png (887x562, 53K)

I'm voting for him because leftists hate him. That makes me happy.

Attached: IMG_1785.jpg (951x1423, 222K)

/ptg/ is not merely people posting but rather 24/7 spam sourced from redddits Jow ForumsThe_Donald/. The niggers spam so goddman much that Jow Forums is no longer seen as playing all sides but rather pro-Trump. Kill off the /ptg/ cancer and the Jow Forums that is able to play all sides because "any platform can post here" comes into effect. The pro-Trump /ptg/ cancer and all the trash it brings from redddit is just spam that the mods allow.

How many times can you fall for the same trick?

Attached: 1554692671024.jpg (640x480, 162K)

This

Attached: 1553061451810.png (644x341, 167K)

No matter how many times you post this, it wont make it true.

Awwwww. ain't this cute to see?! A co-ordinated raid of sperm-slurping Dickless Tranny-faggots!
Just the very fact that these mentally-ill cock-suckers are STILL being paid to come here with their pathetic subversion-attempts.....is a VERY clear sign to all the countless people I know IRL who come here-----That Trump's crew are doing things right.
Otherwise their masters wouldn't STILL be spending so much money trying to subvert places like these.
It makes me laugh knowing that over 40% of these faggots are going to commit suicide in the next 5 years.
Especially after they realize that no matter how hard they dilate those pus-filled tranny-holes in their crotches----that they will NEVER be girls.
Bwahahahhahaha!!!!!

Attached: SharefaggotPlot.jpg (1024x771, 85K)