Zoned out

No matter how reasonable you are there is no getting to someone who is demoralized.

This is where my family went from discussing AL abortion to yelling about rape

>what if she’s raped!?!

What if? Does killing the rapist baby wash away the sin? Does murdering that unborn child avenge the attack?

>you’re defending the rapist!!

I’m defending the unborn. That baby deserves a chance at this life just as you or.

>you wouldn’t say that if it was your wife! What if your wife was raped?

I would be as devastated as her. She’s my other half, my rock, and if this tragedy would fall upon us I would not kill the innocent to right evil.

Revealed my pro-life powerlevel to my family by telling them that I don’t think a rape baby should be killed, so now I’m a rape apologist/victim blamer instead of someone that has a no tolerance level for abortion.

Attached: 33E72276-2920-417D-AF97-28E5ED44F9AB.gif (1200x900, 374K)

Jow Forums is satire you retard. Looking forward to the follow up thread where you sperg the fuck out because your parents are kicking you out for being a nazi.

>satire
I just don’t like abortion, homie

The answer is to spare the baby and rape the rapist then kill him. Baby will grow up and become a POS but atleast we tried.

Attached: Happysnapper.jpg (1080x1920, 162K)

What if a pedo rapes a child? No pedo fucks, having a period doesn't make her an adult.

>Revealed my pro-life powerlevel to my family by telling them that I don’t think a rape baby should be killed

but they should. rape and severe birth defects/developmental issues are good reasons to abort. unfortunately, you'd see a lot of false rape accusations, so fuck that.

I said that there would be a spike in “rape” claims if it was a valid excuse to abort. That’s why I believe a blanket ban is what’s best

Attached: 29E26860-B9D0-4E2F-A07A-7E1381B6A0D6.jpg (480x416, 56K)

>what if pedo rapes
See how far there neck can stretch

Attached: 20216FDB-D549-446F-ABFF-9F96FC38F4DF.jpg (720x568, 88K)

>Reminder
Jews are superior to your kind, we're superior in every way.

List of "races" we're superior to!
>Whites
>Niggers
>Spics
>Every type of Poo-Skin
>Every type of Asian

Jewish Nationalism is the only way forward it's the only way we can become a galactic civilization only IF Jow Forums bows down to Jewish People, and worships the ground they walk on.

Heavy lies the crown

be liberal
>kill the rape baby
>but let the rapist live, death penalty is wrong

it occurred to me just as i was typing that reply. i have to agree with you. it has to be all or nothing because whores will abuse any privilege or exception they're granted.

>muh rape abortion
Just say use Plan B the day after, unless you’re against that too

My mother had an abortion a few years before I was born, and iv told he on numerous occasions it was a pretty retarded thing for her to have done.

It's not a baby until you decide its a baby.

but yeah killing babies is bad. Amputating a tumor is ok.

Learn to think braindead americant.
Most of the world has figured this issue out ages ago. (Jew have this figured out for over a thusand years)
Only americants cants decide when a bunch of cells gains baby status.

Is it on film?
If so can I see it?

You were obviously aborted.

Your entire population needs to be aborted. Devil worshiping Khazar scum.

Abortion is bad but a person has the right to their own body.
>my body my choice

>>kill the rape baby
>>but let the rapist live, death penalty is wrong

My sister is actively against the death penalty and against the prison system itself for the most part, and she thought it was ridiculous you cant abort a rape baby past 6 weeks. I just don't understand the logic.

I hope you fall down the bottom side of the flat earth or drink yourself to death you crocodile.

>>you wouldn’t say that if it was your wife! What if your wife was raped?

>I would be as devastated as her. She’s my other half, my rock, and if this tragedy would fall upon us I would not kill the innocent to right evil.

Sounds gay and cuckpilled.

Getting paid by the post rabbi?

1/10 bait git gud scrub

Attached: A57E28A5-9D9D-4B78-9D74-D8AAFC028AFF.jpg (615x923, 51K)

Are you trying to do some exorcism right there?

Avada Kedavra!

Creating life from a man and a women is unbelievable. The fact that a women can fertilize a mans seed combined with her eggs in the womb is a miracle, and once she is pregnant it’s not just about her any longer. It’s about that baby. You ever wonder why it’s a double homicide if a pregnant woman is murderd?

Pro choice is a lie.

Attached: 4798590B-84F7-4A99-BA41-6A608649F712.jpg (765x960, 128K)

It’s a tragedy of biblical scales. There are times in life when someone’s true colors shine in the light. What would any of us do in the face of such evil?

Attached: 1312A657-6180-4E7D-9FA5-5AA4F1FBDEEE.gif (200x166, 857K)

You fucked yourself. Have fun being alone with no help.

Saying the truth gets me cast out? Perhaps I was in the wrong place and now I’m on the road to where I belong

Attached: B13BE71F-BF75-4232-94D7-7717580977A5.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

I can respect OPs stance on this issue, but personally i dont view myself or anyone to really be that special or irreplaceable.

When's the last time you went to your great grandparents graves? Do you even know thier names?..

My point is people are forgotten so quickly, and personalities arent that unique even if in the moment in would seem that way.

>people are forgotten so quickly
Not if they have a family. You may not know their first names or the deeds they’ve done but your last name came from a line that has survived until now. You’re the legacy. A living memory.

>Abortion for rape is ok, but ban the death penalty. -Liberals