LMAO

I'm a half black half white mixed breed and there's nothing you can do about it. Eat shit you racist retards.

Attached: 1552801371596.png (487x391, 301K)

Attached: 1554824794731.jpg (222x227, 4K)

If you're mixed there isn't really anything left to do to you

Good for you, Tyrone.

Attached: race is just a skin color.jpg (1280x1000, 281K)

This

Which side is your father? If he's black, your a blackman. If your father is white, then your a mixed person and not black.

not today jamal but soon

The less time you spend on Jow Forums the more you'll realize that in the real world, nobody gives a fuck about your race.

>Flag
Yeah we know.

Attached: image000000.png (900x506, 469K)

Attached: 5832475982374952873495837892.png (789x756, 1.48M)

I feel sorry for you. I’m sorry your parents put you in a position where you have no people to call your own. I’m sorry what will happen to you if the lights go down and this all goes up in flames.

I’m sorry.

How do you fiugre that. Jews say they need a jew mom to count? Just curious.

who cares what the jews do? that's irrelevant

I'm a "mixed" person myself, but my father is Haitian so I consider myself a blackman. btw African-American's don't go by the one-drop rule anymore. If your father isn't black you can't be black.

What the Jews do may just be the most important thing.

Based females ruining bloodlines

Attached: my-face-my-soul-21751576.png (500x450, 135K)

Attached: 5B70FDA3-4794-4138-8FD1-67121A75C020.jpg (739x928, 135K)

I am also mixed with black and white and I say, Fuck you whitenigger

1 blood of a Haitian is worth 5 William Wallace

>I'm a troglodyte and can't be helped. neener neener
A thread died for this

>I'm a half black half white mixed breed
You sound like a dog.

Attached: DG (32).jpg (680x680, 51K)

boy am i glad im not you

Not even much of a difference lmao. Is this the best you’ve got? At least use a pure nigger

my thoughts exactly

>there's nothing you can do about it
Don't make me dip you in a giant glass of milk.

Yeah that picture is pretty weak sauce. The one on the right is ironically more attractive to me. The one on the left looks to Mongoloid.

Why do you guys think blacks can't drink milk, lol. My father is a 100% sub-saharan west african (by genetics) from Haiti and he drinks milk all fucking day. Why do you think non-whites don't consume common things, lol. You expect us to eat raw roadkill like you potbellies?

sorry, i don't speak mongrel

So... you're in limbo. Never to be accepted by the Blacks or Whites and likely to suffer from mental disorders.

>haha I'm an abomination take THAT nazis!

Lol I dont even hate blacks and asians, but i hate lightskins and hapas. I'm sure ur a chill dude but racemixing is retarded and you probably have identity issues and look like a subhuman

Kek. Fuck mutts. I am a human supremacist

Based. I laughed

Racemixing is awesome.

That's not exactly true. There is plenty we can do about it, it's just not considered ethical

poor guy that's worse then me and I'm an arab

Genuine question.

Did you or do you have any identity issues like they say a lot of mixed race people have?
Whether you hung out with blacks or whites, did you feel like you were the oddball out because you weren't fully black or white?

You are subhuman scum

Attached: 2090774116820.jpg (1774x1227, 373K)

Attached: bait1.jpg (179x180, 7K)

Niggerz immediate Happening

Nah. I've only ever been tempted by Iberian chix and still, I never gave in. Just hit it and quit it. And they're even from the same subcontinent as me. Imagine mixing w/ a gook or aborigine or something.

Nothing quite says awesome like sickle cell anemia and low SAT scores!

If race-mixing never happened there would no funny Indian memes from India.

Also if race-mixing never happened then we'd all still be 100% sub-saharan african since whites are the offspring of Neandertharal

> Implying white and black arent the only two good races. Imagine liking pakis

I hate this picture

COPE

Pakistan women are hot though. I'm dating a Pakistani girl who is a christian refugee from there. She doesn't even care that I practice Voodoo and I'm pagan. just likes by cock and to ride it lol

How do you figure?

Your mother is a whore

Fuck you, Haitians are the worst scum on earth, there are niggers, there are monkeys and then there are Haitians, faggot monkey, you and your whore mother will get the rope

>I’m sorry.

I didn't need a character reference.

The only thing your father consumes is mud cookies

>Haitian
>anything to be proud of
What the actual fuck HAHAHAHA what could you possibly be proud of being a Haitian? Haiti is seriously *the* worst country in the world. It sets the bar for "shithole"

Lol I guess your great-great-great-great Native grandmother was a whore to when she was getting gobbed by Spic cock from Spain. Stay mad fag. lol

nobody cares you stupid mutt

See, that's where you're wrong, halfbreed. There is one thing we can do about it. We can put you back on the fucking plantation where you belong. Come on nigger! That cotton ain't gonna pick itself you know!

Attached: 93F84BFC-0CD0-4B8B-9C50-821242455AAB.jpg (624x434, 108K)

Attached: extraordinarily retarded.jpg (708x455, 63K)

Why you have to be so rude?

Funny. If your OP pic was like you, the glass would look like swamp water.
Real brain buster

I heard they eat dirt and do voodoo. Are they that bad?

LOL, why should I care of a whore from 300 hundred years ago that I will never meet? Your mother, the bitch you see everyday is a whore? She sucks animals dicks, literally

your inferior IQ is apparent and nobody gives a shit

we actually can, soon our death squads will purify society and liquidate halfbreeds like you

>tfw one of the few non mutt americans
imagine having to live life as such an inferior specimen
begone peasant

Attached: comfy pepe.jpg (409x367, 12K)

Eh its not perfect, but by Black standards Haitians have the highest order since we're the only slave colony in the Caribbean to break free. Fought 3 colonial powers did some cool shit with voodoo, but all good things go to an end. It was fun while it lasted though. Dignity and honor over wealth.

Only the peasants in haiti eat dirt cookies to survivie. Life ain't sunshine in rainbows in the third world.

ok Paco, lol.

You must be joking. Haitians are a bunch of dirt-eating cannibalistic voodoo savages who are known only for black magic, mud cookies, and crime.

Attached: 6EDDDFE4-53D5-4B12-ABCF-EB7C71B2E631.jpg (500x375, 121K)

Lol I am not being rude at all, this is all what these monkeys deserve

Where’s the Mexican dude to schlop poll everyone? That was unironically the best thread on here in about a year

Schlopill *

This is what OP looks like

Attached: homo erectus.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

i can walk out my door. shoot the nigger who's tires i slashed a month ago. shove a kitchen knife in his coalburner's pussy. then grab each of his shitskin mutts by the ankles and smash their heads on the sidewalk.

or you could move to Canada and avoid the on-coming racewar, hahahahahahaha.

I live in the third world, nobody eats mud cookies here, life is as dark as your monkey ass in niggerlands

Sweet talk. But thats not all we're known for

Attached: gg.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Attached: 1511201307875.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Yeah you are also know of being coward savages that stab in the back like all niggers

White liberated the blacks and gave them freedom to do wathever they want during the French revolution because the revolutionaries wanted equality and freedom for everyone no matter their race

Why is a Spic who is beneath me even barking at me? Go be a little gremlin somewhere else. Your country didn't even have a war of independence, it was granted by your more whitish Mexispic cousins north of you.

Based. We need more mutts to overthrow the white regime in every country.

What you are so proud of is a the biggest chimping out, cowards backstabbing the whites that liberated them, killing the retarded nigger mutts like you as well, you would also have got the rope in those times monkey

Francisco Morazán, mestizo, Honduran, nigger killer, hey monkey, if I had a whore for a mother I would also hate her and her race

Noko

>I'm a half black half white mixed breed and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 34473743.png (415x445, 78K)

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even know basic history or are you talking out your ass? Do you even know what SLAVE revolt means?

In 1975 whites liberated the niggers because of the French revolution who promoted equality, freedom, and fraternity, in 1803 Napoleon declares war to Europe and calls all the soldiers in their colonies, the same year your retarded nigger monkeys got "independent"

I know history, unlike you I am not a subhuman retard

What is that from?

brazil

eww gross

not sure why you think i was to do about it except maybe looking somewhere else

Ok, no one cares.

I can tell your a subhuman with an iq of 59, because in 1975 nothing was even going on Haiti at fucking all. It was independant for centuries by this point. Also the revolt STARTED in 1791 and ended IN 1804. By the Napoleonic wars we were already independent on this point. Stick to some cartel shit where Pablo rackets your sister as a whore than being an historian. I can almost imagine your Spic breath from my monitor, disgusting

>half black half white mixed breed
not gonna kick a dead horse
enjoy the suffering faggot

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

It was a typo, you are lucky, 1795

Napoleon started the wars in 1802

Feels good mane. Well it would feel good if I wasn't fucked up genetically in every other manner.

Attached: 1549482252864.gif (1022x718, 1.81M)

No one cares.

I'm descended from 4 races
I still hate niggers
How you like that?

There is no such thing as half white. You are a nigger.

The revolts started by the cuck whites who supported the French revolution and wanted to free the niggers, just like your whore mom, you have the example right there of how retarded whites are and how much they love their monkey pets

>there's nothing you can do about it.
We can send you to the gas chambers when we take power, you inferior half-breed.

Attached: zyklon b.jpg (578x521, 109K)

nigger

>pure nigger

Attached: 1546916507100.jpg (838x559, 76K)

Trolling Jow Forums:
Yep, it's actually this easy.

Attached: 1556030481934 (1).png (918x804, 1.07M)

First of all, your whole premise in the first place stands on a moot point. The genocide took place because the White French population petitioned for the French government to reconquer Haiti. After continuous attempts to stop their treason, we decided to off them. If it was a real white genocide, we would have killed the Polish men who helped us in the revolt too... But they helped us kill all the French White people...

You can still find the genetics of the Polish people in Haiti as they settled and married Haitian women.. Stop being a fag.

Anyone with a basic brain would know that it was the black slaves who started the revolt. Why would the white slave holders in the Island want to free a vengeful population where they take up the majority of the place? Also the French revolters in mainland France wanted rights for themselves, why would they care about blacks in some slave colony? lol