How come rural retards and fly over states are killing themselves?

Looks like everyone loves California and New York

Attached: 1552677264651.jpg (2536x1166, 379K)

murder

Brown people have lower suicide rates because they are too stupid for depression.

>per 100k

Mostly people kill themselves when they are lonely. Hard to be lonely in those cities.

New York and LA have a lot of pedos which means a lot of peoople there off themselves

it's actually the white population
high empathy has it's costs
>i'm sad but other people have it worse why am i sad BAM

rural and suburban retards get jealous of high IQ urban liberals and kill themselves

This
Stats get skewed by that.
I spent a some time in the murder capital of canada, its literally a medium sized town that got a bunch of drug related killings one year, but since its so small its dead/100k went through the roof.
A factory closes and some dead beat dropout sucks of his shotgun in a 200K peeps town and boom suicide capital

Its boring whiteville in the Rural towns. The concept of Manifest Destiny was to hastily make cut cutter settlements with no real culture at all. There is no rap music or marichi music. Hell country music can't even go up without the help of Africa-American rap now.

California is a nazi dystopia
New York is a fucking pile of whores

no in NY and LA you get killed by a nigga before you can kill yourself

>flyover state retard can't read graphs
imagine my shock

This is strangely true

Maybe its because we just have better family values and can actually be social/have friends, instead of being geeky silent introverts who hasn't even felt a breast not his moms at 24. lol

Yeah niggers got some great family values

Attached: 1482084102966.jpg (1286x800, 237K)

Attached: 1548023744513.jpg (1434x1562, 437K)

Not enough anti abortion laws, not enough guns, too many browns.

>flyover state retard can't read graphs
Ok big brain tell me what adds up to more
21 per 100k in a town of 200k or 9 per 100k in a city of 8.5 million

Attached: 1491017452426.jpg (683x893, 104K)

Huh that baby looks Latino. He even has the asiatic eyes downpac. Crazy how genetics work.

21 per 100k is more than 2X 9 per 100k

bingo
the other side of the great replacement

That's no good for anyone.

harder to get bored / chronically unemployed in big cities

Fucking witch shrunk that nigger

Attached: funr.jpg (284x177, 10K)

This is not the first time I've seen americans completely oblivious to the concept of relative / absolute statistics... don't you people have to go through the SAT's or something?