Fireman killed trying to save nigger: Why do we tolerate these animals?

>Mitchell F. Lundgaard, 36, became the first Appleton firefighter in 86 years to die while in the service of others after he was fatally shot at the downtown Valley Transit Center.
>Ruben Houston, 47, died in the Wednesday evening incident that erupted just minutes after police and emergency personnel were summoned to a bus where Houston was thought to be suffering a possible seizure.
>Police said Houston was walking away after receiving treatment when the situation "escalated" and Houston traded gunfire with officers.
>Monetary support for Lundgaard's wife and three children was streaming into a GoFundMe website. Wisconsin native and Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt donated $10,000 to the fund, which was more than halfway toward a $250,000 goal by Friday. Watt's father is a retired firefighter.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-16-at-2.23.26-PM.png (500x754, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tucson.com/news/national/man-killed-in-wisconsin-incident-had-pending-drug-charges/article_f61c6d52-233f-5564-ad43-b9008ff3ff2f.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tucson.com/news/national/man-killed-in-wisconsin-incident-had-pending-drug-charges/article_f61c6d52-233f-5564-ad43-b9008ff3ff2f.html

Attached: 5cdf4496dfbba.image.jpg (1200x1224, 88K)

Firefighters are welfare queens. Worse than niggers

S

>Firefighters are welfare queens. Worse than niggers

So kill them all on sight? Thanks for your charming sentiments.

You're a piece of disgusting faggot dog shit.

Someone is going to kill you

poor guy left three young children.

And you're a dumb nigger faggot.

Attached: 1557860455345.gif (514x205, 1.96M)

I mean I wouldn’t be against it

Go back to your hugbox you insufferable faggot

Awwww boo hoo :(

You're shilling, I hope.

You don’t know what shilling means and no I’m not

Think his son will grow up to be Edward Norton?

Nigger detected

>another single mom is born due to niggers
Clown world

die

Attached: dancin.gif (270x405, 1.75M)

You do realize that many firefighters are the ones responding as EMT's as well, right?

You're clearly a piece of shit.

Fuck you. Firefighters are the last truly heroic men on this planet. Again fuck you.

Kill yourself you waste of oxygen

What a retard. He didn't follow SOP.

Attached: flame broiled.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

That was exactly my thought.

They made a movie about this

Attached: NIGGERSLOL.jpg (527x464, 62K)

Fine, you're shitposting. Because if you're not, you're garbage.

Immediate happening

New fourth Reich site

cops and firefighters are 95 iq order following agents of zog. watching them and shitskins battle it out in the streets is therapeutic for me

MUH HEROES!

you’re a cocksucking faggot

Putting out fires and helping people in medical distress is an agent of zog?

Putting out fires and saving people's lives makes you an agent of zog?

creepy

Helping niggers and obese low iq whites continue to live makes you my enemy yes

Go to the poor guy's gofundme page, make a contribution and STFU.

>gib me your shekels

I won’t, thanks. Though I will be keeping tabs on this story now so I can deface his grave after his widow and bastard children put him in the ground where he belongs

Ok then dont call 911 when you're fat fucking ass gets a heart attack

Or?

Guess we all do think alike lol

Your sympathy is all w/ the nigger in the story. You've derailed this thread for no reason whatever. Well done.

Did some chad you knew who became a firefighter fuck your g/f, wife, mother? You can tell us.

wow you shill cunts must have neighboring cubicles

I view zogbots and niggers as equals. This is my enemies doing my work for me. Sympathy isn’t a factor

Zing

Literally too stupid to realize most responding EMT's are firefighters... Jesus user, stop while you're behind.

There is a 10/10 chance you look like the "I look Nordic as fuck Prussian/German ethnicity" kid

I’d rather them be privatized, but being a public entity does not stop them from being heroic.

this is the plot of American histroy X

His son will grow up to becoming a neo-nazi who ends up loving black people down the line , polarizing his hatred into benevolence

Attached: 1509148417313.jpg (720x652, 23K)

ZOG is a stupid conspiracy theory as are you. I don’t have any clue why jewish nationalists would want to yse firefighters to destroy their allies, let alone destroy them at all.

Sad thing is that the firefighter helps the nigger who's having a seizure and is just an innocent bystander when the nigger starts firing at the cop at the scene.

And, yeah, that's exactly what I thought. That kid's going to grow up w/ a deep hatred of niggers.

I don’t like EMT’s for reasons I’ve stated already

I don’t know what that means

you gotta go back

Not possible. Nothing is worse than niggers.

Attached: gif_tiresome.gif (526x250, 3.19M)

Yeah, you're right.. I shouldn't make fun of your autism, my bad.

He's the same guy flooding the board w/ all the nigger cock threads popping up tonight. Helped to divert the thread about a nigger killing an innocent firefighter doing his job into a b/s session about his hatred of firefighters.

and you’re the faggot crying over spilled milk. people die. get the fuck over it

you are a disgusting faggot that should die

you’re a crybaby cuckold and you need to go back

>can't afford to pay firefighters to put out fire
>oh well just let your entire house burn

Attached: 1464566115759.jpg (394x373, 37K)

Niggers kill indiscriminately, are savage, animals, destroy any society they infest

You couldn't care less. Go suck some nigger cock.

No

now go kys, faggot

Attached: Autism-Speaks-Logo.jpg (562x624, 103K)

You wont do anything nigger.

>why take responsibility for my own life when I have the government to do that for me!

cuck

cry some more cucks. no one cares and this worthless faggot will be forgotten about tomorrow

>hurr durr fuck the community, fuck society, fuck everyone else by me

spoken like a true autistic psychopath, just like Ayn Rand.

I bet you are a meth junkie worthless sack of shit with a wrap sheet a mile long like Cantwell

Attached: 1386542816275.png (3250x1700, 1.49M)

meant for this Milo tier faggot

Yeah and no one will remember your worthless anti-social sperg ass after you die. And once you're dead the world will be a much better place. If only the whole world could be rid of libertarian spergs.

Attached: autistic_libertarian_by_hdlmatchette_dbdftfz-250t.jpg (382x250, 23K)

I bet his wife fucks all of his firebros now

Oh look an autistic libertarian with a cuckold fantasy. What a surprise.

You failed your fireman's test b/c you're a dumb fucking nigger, and now you rejoice (in your dumb animalistic nigger way) whenever something bad happens to firemen.

Go file a lawsuit asshole. Plenty of kike lawyers will take your case. Muh racism, discrimination. You'll be able to retire and get your revenge.

you should do something about it if you care so much. your libertarians BTFO meme folder doesn’t count

No, watching them die and leaving their wife and children alone and unprotected to save ungrateful nigger’s lives is more than enough for me

Just knowing that everyone hates you and thinks you are a total faggot is enough for me

yeah I already know you’re from reddit

dude, if this really comes down to some cheesy libertarian edge, too laughable. go to bed, kid.

dude if I say libertarian I win

I live 45 minutes from there and this the first I'm hearing about it.

Attached: 1556592762752.png (520x377, 309K)

Wisconsin niggers are something else. 90% of all murders in Madison are committed by niggers. Similar numbers are found in Green Bay and Milwaulkee. We all know 13=50 but in Wisconsin it's like 6=90.

Attached: 3c1.png (500x358, 179K)

That does not surprise. I searched to see if Wisconsin papers had a picture of the nigger. Nothing. Found the picture in the Arizona source. Fucking disgusting. They'll do anything to keep out the truth about niggers.

>Why do we tolerate these animals?

Are you talking about the retarded fireman who went into a Black neighborhood? Firemen, especially ones over the age of 25, should be smart enough to realize that going into Black neighborhoods is stupid. Firemen should avoid going into Black neighborhoods, if I was a fireman and I got a call to go into a Black neighborhood, I would just go walk to the store and hang out with the Indian dudes there and play keno and talk about the importance of Modi being elected in India.

Attached: USS LIBERTY.png (1500x1941, 3.86M)

Remember he sold his soul for gibs and now his wife and children get to suffer for him

Its so isolated too, in the rural areas you could be forgiven for thinking America was an ethnostate.

I truly hate the media, while I live in the Green Bay news area, I almost never hear about nigger shenanigans in Milwaukee. This story is so utterly repulsive I'll be able to swing several locals a few more hashmarks right.

This wasn't a nigger neighborhood. Nigger was in transit, had some fit on the bus, 911 is called, nigger is saved, walks off bus and starts blasting away.

That's the FUCKING point. It doesn't matter where you are, what your doing, who you are, a nigger can destroy (end) your life or someone's you love.

Appleton was all white up until like yesterday. We're losing our communities to these apes.

So what the fuck is the story here

the guy has a seizure
firefighters treat him on the scene
he walks away
?????
he starts shooting at them

wtf occurred to set him off? Did he just randomly decide to murder the people who just saved him? Did they try to get his ID and he knew he had pending drug charges so he went out guns blazing?

The last time I was in Appleton was last December, I saw a tranny, the first I'd ever seen.

Low IQ chimp brains. We need to do something about these pavement apes. Nowhere is safe, not even some small city in bumbfuck Wisconsin.

random acts of nigger

What a fucking faggot, 100% nigger.

>So what the fuck is the story here
It's a NIGGER. There's no other story.

I'm sure the cops on the scene ran his name through, found he had warrant out, approached him and he started shooting.

It's a NIGGER. He doesn't care who he kills, what he's doing. A cornered fucking rabid dog has more sense.

when your fammily or you have car crash or fire call a bunch niggers to save you fuck twat they will rob you and spit on you while you die nigger lover cunt

ye but see that would be a reason
it doesn't have to be a good reason, but it is a reason nonetheless

even niggers don't tend to just shoot people at random. They do it for theft, for hate crimes, for gang rivalries, etc.

I hope you die in a fire

This reminds me of a movie.

Attached: Honk Honk 5.png (858x553, 236K)

Any relation?

Attached: Jerry Lundegaard.jpg (1000x554, 71K)

You see a reason, I just a see a fucking nigger chimping out.

>21 posts by this id.

Attached: 1552700702841.jpg (472x387, 41K)

Ya uhhh, I ve been in a crash.

Okay sir, I have a bunch of niggers en route to your lication.

Wait !

Attached: 1502846382190.jpg (360x360, 55K)

I know you're doing it for the (you)s but I'd just like to remind everyone that 70% of firefighters in the US are volunteer. There a good chance that in your local FD, the city/town/county provides just the equipment (the FD itself will also hold charity drives to cover costs) and then the firemen run into literal infernos at no charge to try and save lives. 70% make absolutely no pay and do it ad honorem. For those who have never actually stood less than 50 feet from a housefire, believe me, going into one of those things would require completely ignoring an overwhelming instinct of self preservation and the realization that any fuckups mean burning to death, the absolute worst way to go.

Back when I still lived in Providence, I got woken up at 2AM by my own smoke alarms because the house up front was up in a blaze that badly. By the time I had ran to my front door I could already hear the sirens alongside cries of "we're going to die" and the father absolutely losing his mind on a cellphone. A mother and her 3 young daughters, my sister's friends, were all trapped inside. I saw a guy in full gear jump off the fire engine before it had even come to a complete stop, run towards the source of 20 foot tall flames without skipping a beat, blow the front door wide open with an entry tool like it wasn't even there, and disapear inside for a fat half minute. After that, four women bolted out the door to embrace the father and brother. The guy came out last and just walked over to the ambulance once he was clear of the building. I was 12 when this all happened.

I've been seriously considering applying to my local FD department (they're volunteer) for years now.

Attached: 1470069233791.jpg (641x491, 43K)

Considering he was suspected to be having a seizure and had pending drug charges, I'm betting meth or flako was in his veins.

You should do it bro. Like another user said, firefighters are as close as it gets to irl heroes

Hiya nigger! Your time posting, just ended...

Attached: Christmas Tree.jpg (500x319, 57K)

Aren't many firefighters volunteers?

best bait ever posted to Jow Forums

Attached: 88144123123122.png (368x493, 205K)

FDNY firefighter here and I agree. I make 140k a yr with a bit of overtime and I DONT DO SHIT. Yeah sometimes there's fires but it's mostly sleeping, working out and eating.

Oh and we all fake injuries on our last year to retire with a disability pension at 40