Where does Jow Forums see itself 30 years from now?

How will Pepe evolve?
Will Jow Forums still exist?
Was mankind able to cope with automation?

Attached: v0i1w1263g411.jpg (263x191, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDqH5oaFKXs
youtube.com/watch?v=L2UBQArOa5c
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=eTifE_bhLAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=aJKgS2J9m9I
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, include me in future screencap and historical archives.

Attached: x9q0ca8saiyx.jpg (600x399, 27K)

Pepe will be a retro meme Qoomers use ironically on the neuralnet

The internet will be much more regulated. Jow Forums is blocked in many countries after various terrorists use it to announce their crimes.

Automation has replaced most jobs. Ironically, blue collar jobs like plumber and electrician are the last to go.

>Qoomers
Kek. Phased and qoompilled.

Probably most of us will grow up by then and the content will entirely change.

Hopefully some of us will get into positions of power and politics but probably not. 90% of people here are pathetic NEETs that have the knowledge to better the world but don't have any of the connections or the willpower

DEAD

That's an interesting thought. There will be a future America in which politicians have grown up on the internet and shitposted here. They'll remember the ridiculous Russian collusion delusion and honkler meme.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

this

Attached: 1552101412420.jpg (456x750, 57K)

I'd be surprised if the system lasts that long.

hopefully some of u will grow up and stop being racist

pepe and wojak are immortal

Who has the smallest cock in Canada and why is it Obama Leaf?

think most people will have a cyborg upgrade.
poor people won't be able to afford the upgrades, mass genocide on the weak, idk.

Attached: quak.jpg (800x800, 54K)

Don’t kid yourself OP.

In a few decades there won’t be a Jow Forums, because the Supreme Court will reinterpret the First Amendment to exclude the right to anonymous communications, or hate speech for that matter.

There will probably still be right-leaning Internet forums, but they will be heavily moderated to minimize terrorism, and their users will be overwhelmingly old white men, i.e. the same people posting here if they haven’t ragequit life yet.

Attached: 831706D9-DC31-442C-A51D-721830938408.png (500x485, 120K)

he will rule

Do you mean us individually, or Jow Forums in 30 years? I think the answer might actually be the same. Dead.

Jow Forums will birth a new world order. The party hasn't even gotten started yet.

Attached: image.jpg (167x250, 6K)

Just like with apu, clown apus, tuxedo pepes, groyper pepes, etc., I can guarantee you that Pepe will continue to evolve in brilliant and unexpected ways depending on the meta context of the overall situation. Same with Wojak. They are the meme gods of our time.

Attached: papers_apu.jpg (655x527, 51K)

Watch a "A Scanner Darkly". That's the most realistic outcome.

Attached: MV5BOTc2ZGI2MzEtODlkNC00MGQ4LTlkYjQtMDU0YTg1YTI0NDI1L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UX182_C (182x268, 14K)

I should rephrase that, Jow Forums has already given birth to a new world order. The butterfly effect does not describe what has been done here, millions of cocoons have been seen across the world, even if most of us were taken out the ideas are growing to larvae all across the globe, within a decade these will mature into big beautiful butterflies who shall flap their wings and cause a tsunami across the world.

An entire generation of the most intelligent white males the world has ever seen has gathered here and exchanged ideas and polished their arguments for years, people are just now seeing the effects bleed into politics on a global scale, meme magic candidates from Europe to America has captivated the world.

But the real leaders out the young generation growing up, learning these ideas and learning firsthand how right they are.

Historians will look back and study this place, wondering how the world could have possibly overlooked such a monumental point in history. To them I say, Sam Hyde got away with it. The madman really did it.

Attached: image.jpg (252x200, 10K)

>implying the poor wont be forced to be augmented in order to fill the few remaining jobs

>An entire generation of the most intelligent white males the world has ever seen has gathered here and exchanged ideas and polished their arguments for years

Mr. user, how do you plan on dealing with crippling poverty caused by automation?
>SLOPPY JOB
>NICE TRY SCHLOMO
>ONlY A GLOWNIGGER WOULD ASK THAT
>YOU'RE GLOWING
>A FUCKING LEAF

better yet, read Phil Dick anons.

We all know those are shills, they've tried to take out the board and mostly have. But the ideas have spread too far and wide to stop now. Every week that goes by we see the young generation not capitulating, we see Europe march in the streets, we see the mood changing. They tried to extinguish the fire of freethinking ideas too late.

That's without even touching on the western elite that were behind this, that's an entire different battle altogether to even figure out who they are. We don't even know for sure, they are truly anonymous. Surely you didn't think Jow Forums coined the phrase "we are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget"

Think long and hard about that phrase. They are anonymous.

I agree with you. Zoomer whites are much more redpilled than the previous generation however, other races are usually much more bluepilled.

So it looks like each side is spreading further apart from each other and becoming more extreme which will inevitably lead into some kind of conflict.

this. We are generation redpill.

Memes are not immortal. This shit was everywhere 5 years ago. Now its barely posted. This trollface is a dead meme.

Attached: y65eyh67ru45t54wh76ru786rh65ru7t6u75e43gt54ey765i856y6543y765i8765yu653t.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

based.

Shit man this websites not going to be around in like 10 years.
Fuck, Iv had some good times. I don't ever want it to stop.

We'll just move to end ch or make a new chan

this. We are illuminati now.

Attached: darksideofthememe.jpg (1240x1240, 43K)

dead

Your welcome faggots. Remember the oldfags who wasted a decade here so you guys could go down as the best generation. Do it for us, we want you to have the glory we could never achieve.

T. Boomer

Attached: image.png (600x600, 295K)

ordering an army of cyborgoyims to destroy the enemies of israel in an all out assault on the last shred humanity as the moshiach

I love you guys. This is the only place I can speak my mind. Even if I get horifically btfo. Which is good because sometimes I learn, but usually the person replying is a nigger fagot anyway. Whom I love.

Lying in a gutter in my own vomit, veins full of 50/50 bleach and heroin.

Attached: 86F05287-F045-4B43-843C-302799A29969.png (600x583, 253K)

I'll probably kill myself in the next couple of months let alone years

>How comfy NEETs started taking over the world.

Attached: 1553954780585.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

This is me.

Building a multi media empire to redpill the masses, fight in the culture war and return to what made us great.

What are you doing to save the white man, user?

Attached: 17subSHEEHAN-articleLarge.jpg (600x895, 105K)

this is the last place on the internet where free speech still truly matters. Enjoy it while you can, user.

Attached: 1556676899898.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Don't do that user, when you hit your darkest moment in life never give up, one day you may very well reach the top, all the greats in history have hit the bottom before they achieved greatness. You will never forget those dark times and that's good, let them motivate you to never go back to that place, let it make you tougher mentally knowing that you can hit rock bottom and even that cannot break you. Most importantly, without those bad times you will never know just how lucky we are when the good times come. They will come user, we all know the good times will come so stay strong with us, we want every brother here there to enjoy it, and we will talk about how once we were a joke, mocked and spit on while we were vulnerable, and how they aren't laughing any more.

Nothing will change only country names.

We love you too user, for all the shit we give each other we all know we have a community in this place that shares an unbreakable bond the likes of which most will never know.

Good luck user, I have no doubt we have had some of the most brilliant minds the world has seen cross paths in this place. No doubt it will be crazy to look back in history at the mental goliaths who were here.

And I will stand the tallest among them. So much glory ahead. Good things are coming. Be hopeful.

Same to you user, many anons here have hit rock bottom to go on to thrive, and then do it all over again. The darkest hour always comes before the light becomes visible.

I believe in you user. You guys have already changed the world with little to no resources, up against the world and unlimited financial resources, it's insane what you guys have managed.

Attached: image.png (900x900, 135K)

Good luck kraut bro!

Attached: 1486014340341.jpg (657x527, 54K)

True. Hitler is such an incredible inspiration.

A homeless man drawing postcards can conquer Europe within 25 years, if he plays his card in ambitious and opportunistic fashion. It is a fascinating world we live in.

Look past the nihilism and depravity of the modern world, and rise to the ideal we need in this day and age.

Must have been a crazy feeling to go from the homeless shelter to the eagles nest.

Attached: image.jpg (474x315, 32K)

this. First you must hit rock bottom Fight Club style. It's only then you realize how little you need to be happy. All this billionaire bullshit 99% of the people on this planet will never experience is there to make us feel miserable. When in reality stoicism is the answer. We need very little to survive. Only cowards fear an unfulfilled life. Reality is... billionaires are the loneliest people on the planet... they will never get to know the shared experience of what it means to be a normie. In all of the universe they will be rare diamonds, yet, they will die never knowing what it was like to be most human beings... struggling, hoping, wishing, praying, working damn hard to just to make your kids or parents happy. The simple life. It is a blessing and a curse but yet, it is a shared experience... the struggle of billionaires however is knowing, not many are like them... no one trusts you, and you trust no one... it's a curse. You never have friends that don't want your money.

Will generation Q be based and redpilled?

Attached: 1550496099820.png (375x464, 251K)

They'll probably be lolbertarians obsessed with muh freedoms.

Gen Z and Gen Alpha are the redpilled ones

The greatest story never told. The most fascinating person I've ever heard of.

I have dark times too, don't get me wrong.
I live isolated to focus on my work, but when I go out to buy groceries etc, I have to walk on the street. Flooded by cucks, thots and migrants. It's a disgusting reality check and hurts beyond words.

When I see this, I feel like the true war has been fought and lost. We had our shot, named the jew and got destroyed. Then, I feel like a man among ruins, doomed to witness this degenerate, disgusting society I have been born into.

But then I switch the song in my ear plugs to a Hitler speech and feel the fire inside me. I know what to fight for, and to never give up. There is a reason his speeches get deleted from whereever they are posted.

The most gripping, powerful stuff in this world. And in my native tongue. Of my people.

I listen to his speeches and see how clearly inferior everyone on the street is. Cucks, weaklings, conformists, degenerates, people without a moral compass or decency. I don't have to concern myself with these cucks.

They are sheep, controlled by men that are more intelligent and more aware than these symptoms of the modern world. As soon as we put things right, they will be easily controlled to do what is right.

Conformity can be a good thing, under the right system with an established set of morality.

Shot dead in an upcoming war or trying to be enterprising with rare and demanded services.

A lifelong goal of mine is to create a way to find high functioning spergs, autists, and wayward freaks and train them up to harness the right side of their bell curve, instead of letting them get held back by normies and whatever passes for niggers in the future. Doesn't matter if they work for me, all that matters is if they're really good at what they do.

Great idea, best of luck to you man. We have to find a role for everyone in this society, while not giving handouts or lowering standarts. There is a place for everyone, we just have to be honest and realistic about it. Godspeed.

Thank you. Work on removing Trudeau, please.

I will be dead hopefully

You definitely sound like the kind of thinkers that change the world user. Sometimes I think that western nations are being flooded by our elites just to provoke a reaction, I can't fathom any reason they would flood Europe with Muslims, knowing they have wanted a crusade for so long and set all the chess pieces.

Then when I think about that, I think somewhere they must be amassing a circle of Knights, watching and keeping lists of who is loyal and would never capitulate to corruption, who wouldn't fold under the pressure of group think or the almighty dollar.

Then I think about this place, and I am certain that we are all on a list, no doubt whatsoever. If they wanted us gone we would be, I think the elite are fond of us actually. Stay strong bro.

I always tell everyone on here about the blue light orbs, seeing UFO's and huge portals, I most assuredly am not trolling. Ourguys are out there user, that I am certain of.

here
youtube.com/watch?v=dDqH5oaFKXs

Attached: this.jpg (600x830, 172K)

My entire playlist consits of heroic songs, igniting testosterone. And Hitler speeches. It is the only way I could survive the absolute fucking state of german inner cities.

This is a recommendation, fren.

Take some minutes out of the day and listen to this song. It brings me to tears, every time I listen to it. A crusader song, writting in old german. English translation provided for you.

It is a song infused with meaning, pride, comradeship. This is music I am willing to die to.

Enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2UBQArOa5c

haha you're actually nutcases

Thanks, I'm about to workout so I could use that, thanks bro. I've never been to Europe but feel a connection to you guys, I watch Europe closely from here and believe it that we feel your pain. one day I will come there and we will enjoy your beautiful cities in all of their former glory friend. I would be thankful for you to show me around, we will have our time.

Some user put me onto this the other day, which I liked as well.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=eTifE_bhLAA

Attached: 1511396972936.jpg (447x450, 52K)

Thanks user. That is possibly our greatest quality.

This

Yeah, so crazy to value honor, pride, identity and meaning in a time of drag queens and casual sex with free abortions. A nutcase, wanting to fight for your people in an age of depravity.

We live in clown world and you breath its air. That is the only reason you think this is weird. Take an honest look at yourself and ask yourself what you are doing, user.

Does it transcend you? Will the world be better off because you walked on it?

Attached: 1549693099621.png (689x473, 97K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=L2UBQArOa5c

That song is beautiful user, any more like it would be appreciated

He is right though. You would have to be a madman to go up against what we have. We may very well all suffer painful deaths at the hands of angry mobs, many have who stood up for their people. That's something every user I hope makes peace with.

Right back at you brother.

Attached: image.png (1563x1242, 382K)

I would die with pride. I would die happily at the hands of the mob. Fucking bring it.

Your life doesn't matter, you are aware of that, right? Your lack of action leads to further decay of the world, and you growing to hate yourself.

You want to be redpilled and just WATCH the next 20 years unfold, like a fucking cuck in the corner of your room watching the west getting fucked in the ass?

Your ancestors didn't care to give their lives to protect what is true and good, and neither should you. Don't value your life over our cause. Nothing is bigger than it. Give your life with pride, or get the fuck off Jow Forums. There is middle ground anymore. We need to start acting.

The sole question is, are all the jews dead by then or not. That determines everything.

This thread has united pol once more, just in time for the election cycle. We don't have to question what the future will hold if we would but get up and write it ourselves. The msg of this board has spread from digital to analog in ways never thought possible, my fucking grandma shitposts now. This culture is now in direct competition with the NPC normies programming. It's time March gentlemen, do some push ups & let's complete the final push to purge the commie.

Attached: Demswant2killyerbabiesyo.jpg (1079x1126, 659K)

Oh boy future speculation my favorite! The world will be a Mad Max wasteland from constant resource wars (or on the verge of it), Jow Forums will be dead and mostly forgotten, Pepe will take his long deserved rest and multi millionaires will live in Elysium and let the rest of us suck dick. The only thing is to become a multi millionaire yourself before the water wars start.

>being alive 30 years from now

Im good. Thanks tho

I feel like ive read this exact post before

Attached: 1488600840034.gif (516x493, 1.88M)

just saying, he is right we are a bunch of madmen. I wouldn't love you guys if you weren't. Our time will come our voices will be heard, people are already growing desperate for answers, they already are starting to listen to truth.

Don't do nothing stupid anons, don't be a hero. The strength of the Roman phalanx was that it stood together as one strong, Germanic Warriors were very valiant, but without standing together they fell to the strength of the phalanx formation.

We need minds like yours so don't be a hero user, don't do anything stupid, the Overton window shifts more by the day, it's a matter of time before the rich are effected by their nations falling and when they feel the heat, that's when Giants will move.

To be fair Jow Forums is a hivemind. Wouldn't surprise me if someone actually posted this entire exact conversation word for word.

>inb4 schizo user shows up, calls me Steve bannon and threatens to rape my mother

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 174K)

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Indians will code the automation to cut costs, and it will fail because of this...

The people running things aren’t very smart

Because I created another thread, this shit got me fired up. And we have to fight black pill cucks.

This one is beautiful beyond words, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

G O N E

Enjoy it while it lasts my friend from the North. But man it’s been nice ride with you guys.

I mean I felt like I had read it a long time ago, last year or the year before.
Probably as said

Attached: ab7.jpg (680x179, 22K)

I've seen entire threads posted before that had my own posts in it, when I mentioned it in the thread the whole thread got zapped, even had the same post numbers and all.

That's one of the reasons I think to an extent Jow Forums is puppets of the elites or cia.

Look at all the knight Templar and Roman memes here, "DEUS Vult" "we are legion we do not forget"

Then there's the UFO/blue orbs that seem to be messing with a lot of anons, reeks of deep state

Combine that with all the wars for the last decade and 2k years for the holy land, trump going to Jesuit university and appointing exclusively almost Roman Catholic judges who are Knights of Columbus etc.

It's just way to much to not think on some level Jow Forums is an actual knight Templar board.

Attached: image.jpg (1476x1008, 324K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aJKgS2J9m9I

This one is perfect, too.

3:12 is where it's at, but don't skip ahead. Has to be earned. The payoff is amazing.

Wojak has been around for like 9 years.

I hate her face so fucking much.

>How will pepe evolve
Pepe is dead, it's been killed off by normal cattle like yourself
>Will Jow Forums still exist?
Jow Forums itself is dead, it's shell will still probably be here, who gives a shit
>Automation
Weed out the weak, force them to starve or to get a better job, nothing but a transition period for a new era

Attached: (You).jpg (496x599, 38K)

where can I find some good speeches?
Do you have a link?

The chans will eventually spin off in to a cult then religion over time. They already are to some degree but not recognized as such. Religions have started from a lot less.

This one is a personal favourite
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

In your ass (((:

Jow Forums will die off like all the other sites from the 2000s, it's only a matter of time

Also beautiful, you have fine taste in music user. Truly the stuff I could sit in my solitude in a castle and have disdain for plebs to.

The grid gets shut down in 2019-2020 and the entire world is plunged into chaos. Race war ensues, the Jews are genocided along with pedophiles and traitors. Anons rise to power and create Feudal Kingdoms. I claim pic related for the Empire of a Thousand Suns

Attached: empire.png (742x501, 494K)

youre cool to talk to. come and join my discord if you want to. we can be frens

7HYq6x

Not only Trump (since Trump's unanimously seen as a Zionist), but all the "trad" Catholic nationalism in general. Even when it isn't Templars and "trad"-Catholics, it's still glorifying pagan Rome and advocating for a "rebuilt Roman empire" (US being basically a new Roman republic however) and both the neopagans and the Catholics hate Protestants.
Jow Forums is a Jesuit shill board, both 4 and 8.

Attached: templarcross.jpg (3708x956, 297K)

Names change. Owners and layout change. The foundation of it does not. 4 goes down several others will take its place, one will emerge as high traffic primary, and repeat.