Do You Realize

Politics are a substitute for your unwillingness to take control of your own life.

Attached: 1553698193805.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. But I'm only here for shitposting and Jewish kevetching.

It’s very hard to take control of your own life in a world that wants white men dead. Taking control of your life requires changing the political environment.

Congrats, you're a libertarian. You've escaped the matrix. Enjoy. Life is what you make it.

correct

pussy, I can buy a gun now. I can get my dick sucked in less than 24 hours. See your options.

no politics,(real politics) is an attempt to take control of the lives of others

Wow, it really sounds like you have control of your life!

shudup, goy

Maybe for Leftists. I only started putting my life in order when I became Right Wing

Kek what a weak willed faggot. Through politics, I was actually able to start controlling my own life. I started lifting, eating better, got my own apartment, a job, a girlfriend. Honestly, if I had never found Jow Forums (specifically the infinity side of things), I probably would be a degenerate neet rn. Now I am approaching a 50 lbs freeweight overhead press, a good job in the defense industry, and possibly even a marriage.

Thanks Jow Forums for making me the man I am today. Couldn't have done it without you glorious fucking shitposters. I've been stuck here since gamergate, but I don't regret a moment of it. Wouldn't have had it any other way.

Attached: freiheit.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Yoy have a point

dont forget to pay your landlord and vote red vs blue every 4 years. also dont you ever look at a woman wrong. rapist.

Well you got me. What do I do now?

Attached: 6656040A-3B83-4E49-8995-22F3938475A1.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I'm just here for the memes

Attached: spooky.gif (540x540, 1.49M)

To a certain extent

WRONG
It helps me avoid the pozz
Like the really shitty kind that's all semeegoot and shit
Icky Sticky

Nice LARP. Mommy’s tendies are waiting for you, the microwave just finished heating them up

>still believes in libertarianism

>50 lb overhead press
*enhales* OH OH OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *pfffft* AHAHHAHAHAHAHA pfhahahfhahhAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHA. Sorry bud, did you say fif-fif-fifty-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Fifty pounds! HAHAHHAHAHA

dyel faggot? Also imagine bragging about turning into a normie. Literally the best you can do is go from pathetic NEET to a normie. All these redpills and the best you can do is be on par with a bluepilled normie? Get this burger out of my sight.Pathetic.

Attached: snek.png (720x960, 512K)

Yeah, tell Shlomo to turn off this crap and I'll rise again just for thrm to fuck up everything after 2 years or so (like they always do) :
targetedevidence.com

So if you are in control of your life, by whatever measure you pull out of your ass, you are politically apathetic? Goy and shabbos pilled.

Attached: 1555618377903.jpg (252x291, 29K)

I hope so, because the one you posted is cancer.

It's not even that op. I won't even try filling the void of my life with being politically active

Damn bro you're fucking really repping delta gamma phi.

Can we just range-ban you leafs already? Good God.

Attached: fucking_leaf.png (326x264, 122K)

I'd bet over 70% of Jow Forums couldn't even do 25lb overhead 10 times.

Politics is about addressing issues you can't address alone with your community.

With that said we are way over politicized right now and like any over indulgence all it does it make things worse. Everybody would do well to calm the fuck down and focus on what's in their personal control a lot more.

I can do 90, but talking about it online makes me feel like a faggot.

No

The root of politics is fighting for what you believe in.
Giving up on this basic principal forfeits control.

You may see politics as a negative, but fighting for your convictions is scores more honorable than "live and let live"