>"I don't vote"
>"voting doesn't change anything"
>"I'll just get my name signed off, so i don't get a fine"
>"I'll just draw a penis on it"
>"All the parties are just as bad as each other"
>"I'll vote for one of the majors, so my vote counts"
>"I can't be bothered going out to vote"

Quit that shit cunt.
It's not too late to help make change, you have until 6pm tonight to vote. Get the fuck out there and put a [1] next to the only based candidate which makes kikes piss themselves.

#1 FRASER ANNING'S CONSERVATIVE NATIONAL PARTY

"This is the start of an uprising across Australia, a movement to restore our nation and ensure a future for our children." ~ Fraser Anning - Apr, 5, 2019

Attached: 1558141054406.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShoebridgeMLC/status/1129535590469214210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whoever you vote for the queen gets in

I can understand your desperation only because you have no guns. I'll keep my vote locked and loaded, thanks.

One Nation has officially towed the line and CUC KED

Voting is just giving the population the illusion of power. Your vote will not matter, no one up for election will deviate from the powerholder's plan.

Have a voice and make it heard !

Attached: vote1.jpg (2595x3460, 1.45M)

i think they even tried to make not voting illegal in australia

Saw a bunch of clowns on Jow Forums posting their votes without putting the greens last, at least one of you got it right

>Living in a country where the kikes can actually legally force you to vote for one of their sham parties
Greetings from the only free country left on earth

It ironically is illegal not to vote in Australia

Attached: 1558151357290.png (642x705, 13K)

Only violence works, hence government using violence to manipulate and control. But you're not willing to use violence because you're afraid of prison and death.

Attached: 1546964965915.jpg (726x500, 160K)

Truth get out there and vote!

I hope all you cunts pick Anning, fwiw.

Bread and circuses. Until there is massive unemployment, famine, collapsed economy nothing will ever change. How many women raped in germant? How many terrisists attacks? No one carres. Were too comfortable. Humans are naturally selfish. Unless major crash happens our race will slowly go extinct , it took a what percentage? of inflation and employment before the furher rose

>"voting doesn't change anything"
I'm not aussie, but prove to me that voting changes anything
I live in a predominately red district that won local, mayoral, and gubernatorial blue.
If you can explain to me how voting counts, I can explain to you how you are full of shit.
The only way to regain control is to flood the ballots with red, or flood the streets (in minecraft) with red

So then why haven't you guys used your guns to stop all those immigrants or treasonous politicians?

Same reason. Afraid of prison or death. I'm not mocking JUST aussies.

Oh. I thought you were because lolnogunz

Yep, the economy is gonna have to go for the aveage joe to actual do something

I hope you rubbed the /auspol/ shit off or else its an invalid vote you stupid fucking mongoloid

greens always go last just below labor and two places below the Liberals

Attached: aussievotes.png (1024x580, 416K)

Nope. Guns aren't the only weapons people could use. Tim McVeigh didn't fire a single shot. He used applied chemistry and engineering.
I won't deny I myself am afraid of death and prison. What sane man isn't. All I guess I can do is wait for things to get bad enough and tip to the point where society snaps.

BUT, I do learn various skills and practice the art and science of war. And you guys should be doing the same. Learn chemistry, trades and mechanics, engineering, physics, etc. The data is there to learn. Prepare as best as you can. Maybe, with superior knowledge, tactics, planning, and firepower, we can win when shit gets nuts.

Attached: live free or kill.jpg (437x368, 132K)

Based

I can't believe it. That fucking poofter priest from Gosford is on the NSW senate ticket.
How on earth could anyone in their right mind vote for that cunt.

Attached: 1527087144657.png (863x166, 10K)

If that was how you handed in your vote, the Senate one didn't count. Fuck you.

everyone go laugh at communist David Showbags

twitter.com/ShoebridgeMLC/status/1129535590469214210

Thanks for posting my vote lad

Not true, as long as the boxes are numbered you can write whatever you want on it

KILL YOUR LEADERS!

Attached: 6ee.jpg (800x778, 241K)

He also didn't put a minimum of 6 candidates above the line. I think I've taken the NPC-pill today.

Attached: Pepe sad.png (512x383, 54K)

Shut down the power grid.

Attached: z6rzmpbi8mg01.png (2048x1536, 2.63M)

incorrect. if something on it could be regarded as personally identifiable its invalid. random deadshit at the aec isnt going to know what auspol means so they will assume its some code and invalidate it.

Both of your votes will be thrown out. This is sad dude.

Too much Siege reading for aus/pol/ lad.

You shouldn't have risked it you dummy. Just be a normal human for 5 minutes in your life.

It's fucking sad, but at least there are some trannies out there who will be just as autistic.

If you live outside of a city or large town, this is an extremely viable option.
High tension high voltage lines crisscross rural landscapes, unguarded, for tens of thousands of miles. A simple means of cutting the poles/towers is all you need. This can be done with chainsaws(for old-style wooden poles), power cutting saws, strong acid corrosion(nitric+hydrochloric soaked into towels wrapped around steel towers), oxyacetylene cutting, thermite charge, or for the daring, a homemade shaped charge w timer/remote utilizing a acetylide-capped nitroglycerine-boosted gelignite main charge.

Bear in mind, damaging powerlines is potentially a terrorism charge and is at the least extremely illegal and should NEVER be done.

Attached: 1475776370190.jpg (600x450, 79K)

This but with labor and liberal switched

DO NOT FIRST PREFERENCE PALMER CANDIDATES IN THE SENATE.
FIRST PREFERENCE ANNING OR ONE NATION OR SHOOTERS/FARMERS/FISHERS IN THE SENATE.
DON'T FALL FOR PALMER SHILLS.
ANNING NEEDS EVERY FIRST PREFERENCE HE CAN GET.
FIRST PREFERENCE PALMER CANDIDATES IN THE HOUSE OF REPS **ONLY** IF THE OTHER CANDIDATES ARE (((LIBS/LABS/GREENS))).

This, a vote for him tells the parties that subversion of NPCs is working.

nice cunt

Attached: aussieshitpostingintensifies.gif (332x248, 529K)

For the shaped charge one, here’s a tip: drill a hole in one of the footings, insert your charge, and then fill the footing with sand or water. It’s all about giving as much of that charge to as much of the structure as possible. Consider the following:

You can light an M80 in your open palm, and you’ll get away with some burns, maybe some split tissue. But light that same M80 and close your fist around it, your wife is going to be opening the ketchup bottles from now on.

Absolute retard, thanks for laugh mate

That's called tamping.