US CONFIRMS IRAN DID TANKER ATTACKS

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-officials-highly-likely-iran-carried-out-tanker-attacks-n1007141

breaking, happening, whatever

Attached: Vice_Squad-GTAVC.jpg (1416x820, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-officials-highly-likely-iran-carried-out-tanker-attacks-n1007141
youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html
american3rdposition.com/us-politics-hold-ual-usisraeli-citizenship/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population
snopes.com/fact-check/trump-executive-order-retired-air-force-pilots/
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-potential-war-iran-all-john-bolton-s-doing-ncna1005521?fbclid=IwAR3iZ477D8T-K8bUns_KfM8Upl_-zRzfKlWYYgPPO-l9JmhbeM5S8zOK2CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder Jews are superior to Whiteoids, and Muttoids. Nazi fags will all be extinct soon.

Attached: basedjew.png (957x655, 450K)

Reminds me of nam

>nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-officials-highly-likely-iran-carried-out-tanker-attacks-n1007141
>US confirms
>highly likely
stick with what you know, poo. don't try to preach about US foreign policy

Based

you speak of amerimutts as if Jews don't have kinky hair jew to possessing negroid genes.

Tehran
Mecca
Istanbul
Cairo
Stockholm
The Islamic capitals should all be bombed

US or (((THEM)))

Reminder to sage slide threads

Jesus christ the fucking kikes can't give it a fuckngi rest for one second
Fuck kikes
Fuck israel

Blow holes in multiple empty tankers so as not to spill a dimes worth of oil. The most Jewish false flag in history.

Hey, you should move to San Francisco, they poop on the street there. Also, it is about to be nuked into oblivion. Fuck your Shiva

Sure, just like those damn Vietnamese did in the gulf of Tonkin.

memeflag niggers tongue my anus

>mutt
Look likes you're the one who has the meme-flag here slave.

This is a horrible OP, street shitter.

Attached: PooInLoo.png (629x454, 546K)

I'm instantly reminded of this
youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE

>officials
I bet those officials glow in the dark. Trump doesn't want this, there's reports everywhere about how he's fighting Bolton and the other neocons on this. This is all CIA niggers like Pompeo and shabbos goyim like Bolton. Trump needs to give them the Pinochet Flight Plan at this point because they're completely out of control.

>US CONFIRMS
they confirmed that Assad gassed his own people too
but they were lying

Good goy

>Trump doesn't want this
Lol at believing this. Trump has 100% authority over the situation. If he truly "doesn't want this" then it wouldn't be happening.

Your pagan cult will be done away with one day Abdul you and you Kike buddies

>US CONFIRMS
the US lies about everything, especially its excuses to go to war.

forgot Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.

>as if we have a choice.

89 elected government officials have Dual Israeli-American citizenship.

Israel manipulates every vote we have in this nation. Every.Single.VOTE. can be manipulated or influenced via 89 dual Israeli-American government members who's FIRST ALLEGIENCE IS TO ISRAEL. A full list of the individuals can be found through a Google search. It is VERY easy to look up who has this dual citizenship and then see a record of how they voted on key decisions. Senate bill (S.720) is one example. THERE ARE MANY Here is a selection, please google the full list your self. The Jew is over-represented in all places except Arlington Cemetary.

Now ask yourself how many Dual Citizens serve in Israel's Government....
The answer is "ZERO"
Israelis consider dual citizens to be a security risk

>youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
>youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html
>american3rdposition.com/us-politics-hold-ual-usisraeli-citizenship/

2019 US Congress jews (dual Citizens) (1.4% of the US population)

Senate

>Tammy Baldwin (D)
>Bernie Sanders (I)
>Ron Wyden (D)
>Chuck Schumer (D)
>Jacky Rosen (D)
>Ben Cardin (D)
>Chris Van Hollen (D)
>Richard Blumenthal (D)
>Dianne Feinstein (D)

House

>Adam Schiff (D)
>Brad Sherman (D)
>Pete Aguilar (D)
>Alan Lownethal (D)
>Mike Levin (D)
>Susan Davis (D)
>Ed Perlmutter (D)
>Bill Posey (R)
>Lois Frankel (D)
>Ted Deutch (D)
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
>Jan Schakowsky (D)
>Brad Schneider (D)
>Abby Finkenaur (D)
>John Yarmuth (D)
>Jamie Raskin (D)
>Elissa Slotkin (D)
>Andy Levin (D)
>Dean Phillips (D)
>Josh Gottheimer (D)
>lee Zeldin (R)
>Jerrold Nadler (D)
>Max Rose (D)
>Eliot Engel (D)
>Nita Lowey (D)
>Chrissy Houlahan (D)
>David Cicilline (D)
>David Kustoff (R)
>Steve Cohen (D)
>Elaine Luria (D)
>Kim Schrier (D

The Jew is over-represented in all places except Arlington Cemetary.

Attached: Israels proxy state.jpg (358x457, 46K)

Gulf of Tonkin 2: Electric Boogaloo.

How soon before war were declared?

This. obvious shills are obvious. Trying to roll Iran under the bus.

Israel has enough citizens in our country, holding elected office, right now, to pass any hostile action they want. They can force our countries hand at will.

It will "all be legal" in the eyes of the media, and on paper.

>pic related
just substitute in Iran

Attached: israel2.jpg (1062x722, 321K)

I typed out the headline I saw in google, ya American Doofus.

>US CONFIRMS
WMDs all over again

Fucking this

Sounds like the first page of a super interesting Novel

Vancouver is chink clay now. Surrey, BC is the muslim capital.

Toronto 8.2%
Montreal 9.6%
Vancouver 3.2%
Meanwhile in Europe...
Amsterdam 12.1%
Antwerp 16.9%
Birmingham 28.7%
Brussels 25%
Copenhagen 10%
London 12.4%
Malmö 70%
Manchester 15.4%
Paris 15%
Vienna 11.8%

>he thinks the President is the President
Trump got neutered right out of the gate when they railroaded Flynn and spent most of his first term hanging the Sword of Damocles over him with the Russia shit. The bureaucrats and those with the real political clout wield actual power in this country. Guys like Bolton and Pompeo have that, Trump came in with none of it. All he had was "popular support" backing him but we already know what the political class thinks of the opinions of the people.

>Malmo 70%
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Attached: 1541129200774.jpg (600x739, 193K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population

Attached: 16C6D63E-5CD3-497C-AD78-8A4E509723FA.jpg (501x900, 59K)

Seems like americans are going to die for Israel again

>highly likely
Yeah, but that good enough for JohnBolton to start a war with

>officially highly likely that Mossad did not deceive us

Attached: mossad-motto.png (1599x929, 548K)

HABBEDIN

Fasle flag.

We need to find a fucking way to stop this shit before we get involved in yet another bullshit war for these vile kike rats.

Attached: 155639731398711.png (1024x512, 1.25M)

You fucking wish Goldberg.

Attached: 1543466620693.jpg (792x576, 63K)

Bump

Attached: 41VWqd8.jpg (900x601, 152K)

Remind us, who appointed Bolton again?

How likely is it that we'll be going to war with Iran at this point?

Attached: 1491356647442.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Trump is literally the biggest fucking jew puppet on the planet.

I don't understand how anyone who isn't a kike shill can't see that at this point.

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Any military anons been training like a fuck load lately? I can't catch a break

Do these kikes think they can play another Gulf of Tonkin incident and expect everyone to buy it?
Sorry Uncle Sam, the boomer generation is long gone...

>Trump needs to give them the Pinochet Flight Plan at this point because they're completely out of control.
nigga don't have the balls. he aint gonna now be a man after 2.5 yrs of cuckin on erything from the wall to the shutdown to the bills he signed to the fisa to the Immigration EO's he didnt do to syria. fuck outa here

Go dilate tranny

Not likely. Iran's goal isnt to stop America. No one can. Their defense is that they will fire hundreds/thousands of missiles at the oil producers, mine the gulf, and missile spam Israel's iron dome over tel Aviv and Jerusalem. We wont attack them because our allies will all get obliterated and we can stop all of the missiles. Iran is more than willing to sacrifice Tehran to reduce the Arab states wealth by at least 50%. There are more reasons but these are good enough.

It was Iran, just like Syria with gas attacks, and Iraq with WMDs. Also Afghanistan because we think that whole county was behind 9/11. Israel is our number one Allie.

Attached: BFCF8758-6277-45AC-A3EA-9C2EDBCB01F1.png (676x494, 430K)

Religion
Media
Tech
Banks

That's all that counts. The rest of you are pawns in a game of checkers.

Glass the middle east.

Attached: HAHAHAHAH.jpg (363x480, 20K)

No no
Let the U.S. do their thing
Remember guys, clown world
Am I right honk honk.

Iran wont do anything unless they have no other choice. Israel, the Arabic gulf countries and the U.S are hoping Iran will reacts hostile when they antagonist them, so it gives them a good reason to attack them.

Attached: 6F788A4E-8570-4724-9673-E9C78B577021.jpg (900x900, 81K)

F A L S E F L A G

>US Confirms
My fucking sides.

18-27 yr. Old Trannies browsing Jow Forums freaking out that they could be drafted if an Iran war starts.
Executive order 13223 specifically states that ALL restrictions that would prohibit a person from serving in the military on a regular basis would be waived if the President declared a draft.
snopes.com/fact-check/trump-executive-order-retired-air-force-pilots/

Buckle up SJWs. You are about to become Military Justice Warriors.

can you imagine if we go to war over saudi arabian oil after saudi arabia did 9/11? this country would be confirmed as the spawn of satan himself lmao

israel probably did it
iran will be blamed
just like gulf of tonkin incident a false flag used as an excuse to start a war
how many goyim will have to die for israel this month?

it would certainly confirm that saudi arabia and israel are the cabal that run the world

>going to get to claim benefits for the rest of my life if i come back from iran
ill claim ptsd or something and say i think of it most times i do things like drive my car since some of my buddies were shot up in vehicles we were being transported in

i member

How was the copper wire invented?
You put one penny between two jews

Hello 95.199.155.55

Attached: hi.jpg (2117x815, 151K)

Click on the source. Its 20% still 20% too much. I had to check those numbers

Yeah. I dont think Iran is looking for a fight. Unless the mainland is attacked they wont escalate.

Unfortunately for the US the media and gubbment has fucking negative zero credibility. So even if it did happen Id have to give the accused the benefit of the doubt

That's not me

I would read this article.

The basic argument is that Tehran understands that Trump’s instincts lean toward isolationism; whereas, Bolton is the principal actor demanding war. Tehran will try to drive a wedge between the two. nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-potential-war-iran-all-john-bolton-s-doing-ncna1005521?fbclid=IwAR3iZ477D8T-K8bUns_KfM8Upl_-zRzfKlWYYgPPO-l9JmhbeM5S8zOK2CA

I dont care, it's still 0% white
The Swede was colonized, subjugated and raped by the Finn
You have Mongolian blood in you

people forget that the new york times and washington post shilled for the Iraq war and the wmd false narrative that no one has apologized for, this media is all controlled by a few people in the deep state and will turn to fuck Iran hurrah real quick when they are told to

I’m not military, but about a year ago, Jeremy Scahill reported that he was in contact with active duty military personnel stationed in Rojava, and they were spooked because the military was preparing to use Rojava as the launching point for an invasion of Iran.

The finn, the true finn has lived in areas of sweden for thusands of years in Finnveden. Not the finnish empire finns that ruled sweden 10000 years ago.

The world is only 6,000 old

literally no one cares. Trump is furious that his coup in venezuela failed now he is desperate for irans attention . what a cuck

No thats when the jews arrived from outer space.

Why even bother with the false flags? Even after accusations of saddam's weapons of mass destruction were proved to be false noone was held accountable.

It even says "highly likely" in the link so nothing is confirmed, you shit. I thought people here would have at least some sense of reasoning but what could you expect from an Indian.

You're retarded

“Highly likely” is good enough for John Bolton to start a war

And what are we going to do to stop it this time. We can't allow america to enter another middle eastern war just to please israel and make defense contractors fat. Iran is not a threat to america, just let them be in their shit dessert. This shit is insane.

I love the thought of all the military personnel that will be deployed are sweating bullets right now.
Who the fuck signs up for the military? kek

Attached: ULTRA KEK.png (576x507, 59K)