Pol literally can’t refute this

>pol literally can’t refute this

Attached: F4BFDAB8-3F00-4A87-9609-1819207159CA.png (500x490, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

francetvinfo.fr/sante/decouverte-scientifique/le-patrimoine-genetique-des-egyptiens-enfin-decrypte_2216644.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_circumcision#/media/File:Egyptian_Doctor_healing_laborers_on_papyrus.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

Wuz

PHARAOHS

royalty in an ancient time

KANGS

N Shieet

>Africa is a race
is more retarded than
>Africa is a country

>society infamous for slavery and incest
why do they want this piece of history? Egyptians were horrible people

yes it is nafris are light skin blacks they still have the black spirit

they built sandcastles though....

>come from literal buttfucking primitive hut tribes
>have no civilisation or any achievements to speak of
>do a big think
>... we wuz...everythang

>WE

I'm pretty sure this is a bare naked ladies song

Attached: 768485BE-7C5C-4884-8FA9-A2FFFD65CC86.png (427x445, 480K)

ON ROCK AND ROLL!

imagine being white supremacist lmao

Egyptians were white
they drew themselves as white
with nigger slaves

i'll take
Mesopotamian history for 500, Bill

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

whites dont have to imagine it
we are just better by existing

im white and not white supremacist. im finno ugric supremacist

>We wuz kangz like brittany spears was the queen of england

So, like a few mm deep?

>refute muh shitpost image macro thread guys hurr durr
nah just sage and deport

Attached: 8C376D04-CA1B-4A07-99D1-8278835AE27E.jpg (299x72, 7K)

your opinion doesnt matter
white supremacist is a jewish creation and they decide who is one. And they have declared that being white and existing is white supremacy.

kys blacks have created castles while your ancestors were getting skin cancer

Attached: ethoipiancastle.jpg (2209x1611, 424K)

Attached: 9003933D-5F35-4278-A708-891DFD34BC7B.jpg (433x307, 67K)

name things youre better at than finno ugrics

bitch thats not african, mediterranean coast was in contact with white people, bying mycenian (white) technology

Ethnic africans only independent achievement was to surrender despite outnumbering the whites hundreds to one

Every. Fuckin .Time. Blackie.Ssupremacy can't divide 14 into 93%

I dont even know what that is

S A G E
>Researchers claim to have successfully sequenced 90 genomes of ancient Egyptian mummies. The study shows that their DNA is closer to that of the inhabitants of present-day Europe than of today's Egypt.

francetvinfo.fr/sante/decouverte-scientifique/le-patrimoine-genetique-des-egyptiens-enfin-decrypte_2216644.html

Attached: 6745867348567438.png (591x250, 198K)

finno ugrics = oldest people in europe with natural gift high IQ

I like how the one guy is patting the Negro on the head like a puppy
> "thats a good boy, you're such a good dick-washer aren't you!"

It's the thing that makes us wonder where Africa went so damned wrong.

negroes suck at maff

Attached: nigglemethisbatman.jpg (320x420, 33K)

What about the one trying to sneak in from behind with a reach around?

Attached: 400841E4-CEBF-43F9-86C4-3A22B282E65D.jpg (3072x3072, 871K)

all I know is that whoever the Egyptians were they owe the jews reparations..... BIG TIME

Attached: 16.jpg (600x798, 70K)

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144K)

sounds pretty awesome

WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA

they like violence and KFC?

Imagine getting jerked off by a nigger.

lol are you retarded, Egyptians were Arabs not Africans. Africans were the pyramid slaves

Do niggers really think that a powdered wig that originated in the late 1600's has any relation to a cloth headdress from ancient Egypt?

What am I saying, niggers will believe literally anything.

Attached: 1386240861912.png (598x776, 525K)

>Egypt =/= Wakanda
Refuted.

So culture is only skin deep? Got it.

You do realize that the image is of niggers giving people circumcisions right?

It isn't that their is no African history of note, but that sub Saharan and Black history are not of not. North Africa has a rich history with the Egyptians and Carthage. North Africa is not black but rather south Mediterranean. They are closer related to the Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards than to niggers. Black history is for the most part inconsequential. Blacks do not have great accomplishments. They are one of the most useless races around. Only possible being beaten by the Australian Aboriginal. To which they share a strong resemblance. The only valuable lesson from Black History is that blacks will destroy anything of value that they get their hands on, while producing nothing of value of their own.

Built by romans, leaf

KANGZ

Attached: 5a7.jpg (599x222, 38K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scota

An Egyptian princess is the mother of Scotland and Ireland.

Attached: Egypt blond blue.jpg (640x267, 83K)

Check your own post count, lad.

Where's your source nigger?

Thanks to long sleeved shirts and broad hats my ancestors were able to cross over to America to kill and fuck Indians without getting skin cancer.

ARYANS N SHIZ

Attached: 501F2C19-65F1-4EBC-AD8A-78FE78649FF6.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

>filling out form after hiring
>"indicate your race"
>"white (including north african)"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

First off take a look at what is going on. Guy on the right has a blade and is cutting the dick. Guy on the left is wrapping it up.

>This is a poor papyri copy reproduced sold to tourists from an original relief line-art of the ancient Egyptian stela now on display at the Oriental Institute in Chicago, Illinois. It is a depiction originally in Ankhmahor’s tomb dating to Dynasty 6 and reign of King Teti (2355-2343 BCE) which appears on the east thickness of a doorway in the tomb in the pyramid complex of Teti. Depicting two men being circumcised, the scene has been interpreted in different ways however the nude male at right is surmounted by an inscription in which he says: sin wnnt r mnx (“Sever, indeed, thoroughly”) and the man kneeling before him, identifed as a Hm-kA, mortuary priest, says: iw(.i) r irt r nDm (“I will proceed carefully”). Finally the man doing the restraining is saying: nDr sw m rdi dbA.f (“Hold him fast. Do not let him faint”) whilst the restrainer says: iri.i r Hst.k (“I will do as you wish”). The Greek historian Herodotus, writing in the mid fifth century BCE, stated the Egyptians “practise circumcision for the sake of cleanliness, considering it better to be cleanly than comely.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_circumcision#/media/File:Egyptian_Doctor_healing_laborers_on_papyrus.jpg

So, no niggers were involved with the Egyptian golden age.
And for laughs sake: what have you done for me )yourselves) lately?

Bill? Who the fuck are you talking to?

we can gas yoou tho

Yeah, there is more genetic diversity inside Africa than outside.

>pic of niggers serving people
>lmao jokes on you the niggers are cutting the humans dicks

Sure, sure...

>I dont even know what that is
Reatard dectected.

Are you arguing that blacks can be trained to perform important tasks? We know this.

insecure brainlet detected

Youre the one with no knowledge of ancient cultures fajjiat.at.

Damn. Egyptians are training niggers to do things for them? They really wuz slaves and shiet.

I’ve yet to see ONE (1) refutation.

>dick washers

You know this image depicts circumcision, right?

>Finno-Ugric isnt ancient.
The label came from the previous century, that isnt ancient.
Originally referred to language but recently adapted to ethnicity.
None of this is ancient.

Fag harder faggot.

>>Finno-Ugric isnt ancient.
some people just can't wrap their head around it. . Sucks for you that you're one of them...

Shut the fuck up Canadian, everyone who's been here a while is getting sick of your entire country.

>calls people retard
>proceeds to lock into a tardfight

Reading comprehension by the looks of it.

But it's Phoenician history and Phoenicians are caucasoid.

Maybe it was a ancient gloryhole?

yes, unfortunately I sank to your level, my apologize.

Upon the head, members of the early modern judiciary typically wore a coif, a white circular lawn or silk cap, along with a black silk or velvet skullcap on top. Such head coverings bore resemblance to academic dress, which signified the possession of a doctorate degree. In fact, "The Order of the Coif" was a name given to a group of British sergeants-at-law, a special legal class who comprised the body from which high judicial offices was chosen.

As a consequence of this special headdress, they were known also as serjeants of the coif and their corporate society as the Order of the Coif. When wigs came into fashion, the symbol became a circular piece of white lawn fastened to the top of the wig. What gave significance to the Order was the fact that for centuries only its members were appointed judges of the Court of Common Pleas or, later, of King’s Bench.

The origins of the Order of the Coif are largely lost in the mists of antiquity. Pulling lists as the earliest serjeant of the coif one Geofrey Ridel, 1117, and names several others “created” before 1200. Chaucer makes reference to “a Serjeant of the lawe, war and wys” in the prologue to the Canterbury Tales. And Pulling states that the Order antedated the greater Inns of Court, the obscure history of which may be traceable back to the time of Chaucer.

Attached: 213947-300x328-judicial-dress-1725.jpg (300x328, 11K)

Attached: a ducking leaf.png (1920x1044, 1.03M)

Half of Europeans share King Tutankhamun’s DNA. Explain that one

Egyptian art conventions show lighter and darker skin to distinguish figures on larger scenes. There are no niggers. Same with Egyptian women not actually being yellow or ash white as they are depicted.

Attached: different coloured dudes yo.jpg (1199x982, 601K)

We Wuz Quainz

Attached: F25AF934-8CE4-4B48-BD10-AA7447A0871D.jpg (742x900, 187K)