Friday Night

What's your excuse for not being Chad and going out?

Attached: 1567870470750.jpg (1254x1246, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28--5aEV1Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm trying to finish up my EDM music album

Attached: fingertwidle.gif (350x464, 301K)

What's your excuse for posting the same thread every Friday night?

>spending money on degenerate activities

Attached: soy.jpg (750x829, 156K)

i dont give a fuck anymore

>don’t drink
>don’t smoke
>don’t want casual sex
I’m staying home and playing guitar then reading the bible, or maybe I’ll watch Beckett

>memeflag
>condescending posts that also applies to yourself
>homosexual picture

quality thread little guy

>going out
i am no longer 16

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

I grew up

i did too much coke last night and wanna save money

Writing software so that I can hopefully retire early.

ummm I’m not a retard?

Working. Graveyard shift.
3 kids and a wife at home.
Gotta pay bills.
Real life.

Money.

My wife

>going out
How old are you son?

True chads go out during the week when they can save money and avoid minorities

I learned women aren't worth it

Going out to do what? Bag a filthy fucking whore? To say i fucked some slut and that it made my life complete? That I'm more of a man because of it? That if weekend after weekend after weekend I continually submerge myself in hedonistic pathologies I'll feel fulfilled and I'm control of my life and forget that we're in the middle of a collapse of civilization?

Maybe I should. After all, what can I do about any of it. After all of these years the historical inertia basically forces this doom on us. Along with the crippling loneliness and the super AIDS that are resistant to modern medicine and science.

What SHOULD I be doing with my Friday night OP? What SHOULD I be doing with my weekend? What SHOULD I be doing with my life OP? Getting FUCKED? Doing drugs? Spending quality time with family? Fighting in our borders, both physical and cultural? Or starting the same fucking shit thread every Friday night, like a like, for no reason beyond excepting the programming that society has offered you: that your life is meaningless beyond hedonism, and that you should simply live and work consume and rot to experience as much of that filth as you can before you die and produce as much as you can for greedy fucking kikes in the meantime before you wear on out and become useless to them?

Have sex.

Roastie drunk slob pussy at best

>had to fix my brakes
its just an excuse though

on a real note, how fucking lame do you have to be to go to a bar on the weekend? bars are just public living rooms. you should be at friends living rooms, not the bus stop equivalent

I went to my girlfriend's high school graduation today and made out with her when her parents weren't around (she's 18, I'm 21.)

A worthless fucking mutt saying I should have sex, huh? Then what? Then I'll cool down? Then I won't give so much of a shit?

Or are you repeating chan tropes, because you're too cool for all this, for giving a shit, for trying to figure out what matters? Nah man, getting some day pussy is all dat matters hurr hurr hurr. Maybe smoking some fucking CRACK along with the shit sex your pathetic life orbits around, you monumental failure? You cheap fucking shit. You could have become anything and you chose to be this recycled, average, garbage pile that thinks FUCKING, something done before man even technically existed, is worthy of any value especially in these times

You arrogant fucking weasel. You want the likes to win, don't you? You hope they disassemble everything built for us and take it and leave us with bitter lives full of agony, with the occasional dose of gluttony that we're supposed to feign absorption in, and go on and on and on and on like it's everything we ever wanted and the only thing we ever needed.

If you work hard enough it will be rewarded I wanna hear your banger soon.

I walked and exercised, counted my calorie intake for the day (1,200 - 495 for walking 4 miles).

Plus I'm old and my town shuts off at 10pm.

i haven't had social life since i was fourteen years old. i'm nearly twice that age now. i'm also short and below average facially and do nothing to compensate for it.

I'm in a long distance relationship with my future fiancee (hopefully). I don't like going out because when I'm drunk I don't do well fighting off girls and I don't want to make her sad or angry. Plus I don't really have friends so I just talk to my internet friends online and that's enough.

MEMEFLAG

1 post by this ID

After many Chad like nights out, I’m at home with the resulting kids.

Did you check the Calendar ? Its current year !!! The music sucks, the woman suck, the men are dressed as woman and suck each other off, my nation is over run by medieval barbarians that leave nothing to rape for the indigenous ppl. Yeah, you go and be a Chad in meme flag land Bro. Have fun

Cheers user. Good luck for you and your loved once.

i don't feel as if i'm missing out if i do decide to stay in.

I prefer redheads instead of niggers

I’ve done it. I don’t like it because I don’t drink alcohol and kind of loathe social interactions

I have a wife and kid. This is my chill day.

I’m at work and have work tomorrow too you fucking child.

I'm married and have a kid

But I literally did.
It was mediocre desu. Dj was playing shitty music. Place was a bit dead for a friday night though.

temperance is a virtue

Attached: clown world.jpg (1200x630, 85K)

find your purpose and these things will be irrelevant, whatever that is only you can answer user

Attached: 1550383405127.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Me and my girl have been salsa dancing in the living room for about an hour. About to go to the bedroom, fuck and go to sleep. What's your excuse for still "going out"?

It's Saturday, cunt.

Attached: 1558151689684.jpg (236x326, 25K)

I like my wife and kids..

Attached: D888346C-623D-4361-BF02-B5DA4C6228D6.jpg (418x467, 107K)

Have children.

>the likes to win
the likes will win, honk honk

Stayed home to give the lesser men a chance to get laid.

Attached: TeInVjU.jpg (442x298, 34K)

I moved now I have no friends and no life. No job and no motivation.
Sad is me.
Sucks cause I used to go out every night, not just Friday's, I'd hang out at the bar where I worked. Hit on the waitresses, go over people's houses and hang out there. Meet more people my age.
I socialized more in 1 year than I did my entire life and now it's all gone.
Now I'm sitting here on pol every hour of every day addicted while twiddling my thumbs contemplating joining the marines so I can at least have something to do.

Nowhere to go.
Cinema is shit USA superhero films.
Pubs that are left are full of drunks.
The things that people like to do bore me.

Suck dick

Going out is for faggots who seek approval from peers

What do i need to go out for? I got all the weed and booze here. You ever had this stuff? Its pretty good.

Attached: 376CED54-9E69-4DE5-90BB-758DAEC69BEB.jpg (955x1273, 193K)

My nibba. Gonna crack this open another day. Looking forward to it.

Attached: 20190518_013202.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Haha. Nice. You should like it. Tastes like maple syrup. It would probably be good on pancakes.

Yeah ive recently been getting back into jack daniels, honey. Thats pretty much all I drink when I go out now.

T b h i think jim beam is better whiskey though. Better flavors too. Vanilla is nice.

>reading the bible
poor slave

Attached: jesus communism 23453151531.png (764x647, 209K)

I "went out" from age 16 to mid 20's, im a few months from 28 and I just don't care about that as much anymore.

When you get older you'll understand

social anxiety & no fren..

Uh, uh, eh... I have to clean my tuilet. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I mean just look at it.. you haven't cleaned it in like 3 months now.

Attached: 1554263712640.png (748x1024, 373K)

I've never had fun going out. I can't remember one night and I've lived many places and been around many people at different social levels.

It's awful and fake and people are apes.

Attached: me pepe 546.gif (500x281, 432K)

This.

Attached: 1555556916962.png (680x680, 620K)

Being self aware and knowing you're shortcoming is better than trying to mimic the life Chad.. those things come natural to him. I adapt to how I am as a person and make decisions based on that.. if your aspirations are to forgingly become as someone else is then you're a normie

i'm a shut in and i have been for 15 years, the outside world is terrifying

Night shifts are awesome

this. Once you fucked 3 or 4 you're like... meh... this fleshlight and my right hand will save me a lifetime of alimony payments... so... good enough I guess.

Attached: 1558056741867.jpg (480x640, 148K)

Because spending more money on drinks at a bar or club as an accepted penalty for socializing at night is a fool's game and I put those days behind me already.

same here.
based user

Meanwhile, she is trainfucking niggers.

>nibba
Where do you fucking think you are??

Chicks at bar are all trash lol

I'm at work...

too autistic to relate to others, i'd feel like a 50s milkman at a anime convention

Awesome man, that's what I do most nights. Sing worship songs and play guitar. What's Beckett?

I have severe anxiety and haven’t left my room in over 3 yrs. I make my poor old mother fetch me what I need and when she disobeys me or tells me to get some fresh air once in awhile I repeatedly slap her with my slipper.

If this is true (sounds true), user please stop that. It's a no good no good thing. You'll be much happier with it completely out of your life. 100% gone and in the rear view.

How old?

What a fuckin LAD this guy is.

Same I made many good friends on twitch and even a few streamers. I feel like I’m apart of the show whenever I donate.

Because going out and spending cash on the liquid jew is degenerate.

I went out once. I didn't like it.

Being a man and working.

Because it's Saturday morning here and it's time to mow the lawn. *sips*
youtube.com/watch?v=28--5aEV1Z0

Attached: boomer1.png (540x345, 64K)

>Having money in the first place

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-11-19-55-915_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.png (720x1440, 652K)

>tfw no friends

Attached: 1551591912918.jpg (500x453, 23K)

Slipper

i was born as non chad. I cant change my genes and become chad therefore going out is pointless waste of time

Attached: saint elliot.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Fuck that shit

Going out? Out where? Where is there to go?

I Hate women and want them gassed.

>underage

Because my Dad is on his death bed from a cancer that could've been defeated. Instead he had VA force him to use a chemo solution no doctor outside of the VA said would work. It didn't work. Once they did the biopsy on his liver the VA Doctor fucked it up and now is liver is failing and hopefully has at least a month to live.

He left my mother when I was 11. I saw him one week a year until I was 24. Then even less. I'm 35 now. My mother hated me for being a man because I reminded her of my father. I hated myself and couldn't even speak to women effectively until I was in my 20s. She in turn made me hate my father. Now I know that was all bullshit.
Don't really feel like going out tonight.

'Ave a line ya virgins

fuck off

I'm married and have children. Days of the week are meaningless to me now

Hey you might not now this, but people gather in social settings without those things as well