Stop what you're doing, and watch The Boondocks

I remember hearing this show was funny back in the day, but never watched - it had a black cast and was on BET, so what could be good? WRONG NIGGER, I was so so wrong. Last week someone on /pol turned me on to Uncle Ruckus and his family, and well, just watch for yourself - it is only 40 seconds....

If you guys are interested I have other funny compilations I can share:

youtu.be/qlhE3aTk7o0

Attached: UncleRuckus.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BjumUKsToJQ?t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=CpHc9dZfimU&t=358s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNL352zLXgU
youtube.com/watch?v=NY0cq_BFOR4&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=VfTCJbUK-e8
youtube.com/watch?v=GDYJO-1IhN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop shilling shitty youtube channels

Not my channel....Go look up "Uncle Ruckus Mexican" on youtube then you dumb faggot...

We know boondocks is cool welcome to 2008

Yes, thanks big guy - like I said, some people haven't watched it....but thanks for taking time out of your day to repeat what I already said....Damn a lot of niggers on pol tonight eh?

Seasons 1-3 are unironically great, Aaron really understood the negatives of the nigger perspective that his fellow blacks endorse while also having a pretty clear view on how black/white relationships actually are in America. Couple that with fun characters and Korean animation and you have an absolute smash hit on deck.

Then a negress took over the writing for Sesaon 4, and, well...

Damn, I'm on season 2......Did the new creator cut back on Ruckus? If so I'm stopping

Yeah that fourth season was just awful. Didn't even have Aaron's name in the credits. Crashed and burned the series, rip.

If it took you this long to find out about it then all hope is lost for you. If you didn't watch it as it aired, then you're a little kid faggot.

Yah I was the faggot for refusing to watch BET when I was 14.....thanks man you're so edgy.

because watching shit is based and redpilled

Ruckus is the best.

youtu.be/BjumUKsToJQ?t=37s

There's an entire episode dedicated to him that never made it to tv.

Stop after season 3, it's not worth the pain

can't find more western series like this anymore.

Well is it really "western" since it was made by an African-American? I don't believe we're western despite living here for centuries.

ah fuckkk...did you catch his interview with that niglet "charlamagne" guy on the radio? thats how I learned about Uncle Ruckus, when "he" went on to promote "the white lord and savior Donald Trump Mr President sir"....the interviewer played it straight, and some nigs actually thought it was real and chimped out hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=CpHc9dZfimU&t=358s

BET? Are you sure you've even seen it?

these nigs get a white-pass IMO...just like Uncle Ruckus

I don't watch this shows but whenever someone mentions it I always bring this clip up. Pretty fucking great

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNL352zLXgU

Attached: IMG_3116.jpg (600x1125, 235K)

And that is why you will always be a nigger

Uhhh, yes? When it was on TV that was the channel that aired it...never watched it then but am streaming it now

I call it the gorilla channel, affectionately, of course.

hahaha that was great, thanks man

Oh, fuck me. Was it really?? What were they thinking? I always saw it on Adult Swim.

BET ironic because they woke af sometimes

Atleast I don't eat raw roadkill like you whites

yah I'm an oldfag...it was back around 2005...sad that you could never make a show like this now, even if the creators are black.

Ruckus on Obama, "there is no bigotry in America, only niggertry"

youtube.com/watch?v=NY0cq_BFOR4&t=18s

* yawn *

After season 3, watch the Black Dynamite movie followed by the 2 seasons of cartoon
Its surprisingly not anti white, its blacksploitation made by blacks

I'm so sorry I accidentally made you open this thread about a topic you already know....I can't be as original as the people posting the same thousand threads about women getting blacked, or about fucking abortions...

By the grace of God, I accidentally watched that movie in theaters....I was theatre hopping in high school, and walked into it - an almost all black crowd, being loud and obnoxious and laughing their ass off in the theater...In any other situation it would have been annoying, but it was a magical experience I will always remember.

Best 10 second clip in the whole fucking movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=VfTCJbUK-e8

youtube.com/watch?v=GDYJO-1IhN8

wait....wut....this is real? hahahaha