What are the best ways to cope with no having sex or relationships?

What are the best ways to cope with no having sex or relationships?

Attached: 1455827531106.png (437x516, 37K)

go to dates. You're most likely a better catch than you realize.

Finding solace in education and your work.

Realize there is no reason to cope. You are either in a relationship or you aren't not. Neither should affect your overall luck. Otherwise you are doing something wrong, i.e. putting far too much emphasis on relationships.

Normies:
>lmao virgin incel, I bet noone wants to date you!
Also normies:
>stop caring so much about relationships and sex, they literally don't matter!

You understand why this taunt is working, do you? It's because you put too much emphasis on having sex.

Normalfags are incapable of self-awareness

It's not a taunt. Most normies will seriously taunt you and seclude you when they realise you're a virgin past the 'acceptable' age.

Buy a sex doll or hooker

what if
you dont get dates
because anytime you try
you get hit with
>i have a boyfriend

No, they won't. Don't get the real world confused with some stupid teenage comedy.

Given how harmful this shit is, it should be banned.

lmao how delusional are you

its not like women arent the first to tell a guy to get laid when he says something they disagree with.

(unless he is good looking, then he is just defending his opinion cause chad can do no wrong)

This
Say anything that hurt ther feelings and they immediately accuse you of being a bitter women hating virgin

friends and a goal.
being out of uni utterly deprived me of my social life, and now my goal seem to be sleeping away.
either way. I'm going back to school next year.
for w/e it might be.

Honestly? Investing in yourself. It's doing things, learning things, being the person you want to be and seeing the world.

The issue is a lot of us have mental illness that makes the above harder to do

I leave the basement (at times). And so should you.

Most women don't do this. And some men call women they disagree with frigid or underfucked too.

Whatever makes you feel better
Women find virgins disgusting, they are more repulsed by them than you areby 300 pound ham beasts

Seriously, how often do you talk to women IRL? I rarely if ever see this happen.

You don't need to talk to them, just listen to what they talk about, for women social standing is everything so constant shaming of other men is a part of their toxic feminine behaviour.

Meant for
What kind of women do you talk to? Most women I met in high school and college were extremely vile

And you know this exactlly how, Mr. smarty-pants? Majority of women woudn't mind your virginity. As most men wouldn't mind virginity in a woman. Women are human and not some aliens from outta space. They aren't that different.

>Majority of women woudn't mind your virginity
But they can sense it because most virgin men are very insecure and lack confidence.

Most women aren't all women. And your highschool isn't the entire human population. Besides not everyone in most high schools is like this. It's just the popular girls who go for jocks.

Most women never mature past high school

>men wouldnt mind virginity

of course they wouldnt because FOR MOST WELL ADJUSTED MALES its a PRO to have virgin girlfriend NOT a con

fucking feminists have everything upside down

Pro tip: They can't. Women might be more experienced at picking up social clues as they form more tight-knit groups but other than that they don't have x-ray-eyes. They might conclude that you are a virgin but as there are many people who behave in an insecure way and who aren't virgins this conclusion might just be false.

Most men neither do. Go a girl who does.

I can only repeat myself. You watched too much of these teenage comedies. In the real world you click with someone and just work it out. After this point it doesn't matter much as it is about chemistry and not experience.

>No, they won't.
Yes, they will. Follow your own advice.

The thing I want most is to be a good dad and husband, and eventually grandpa. Everything else is a sideshow.

Attached: 1565176578894.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

So you know about 50% of population and their opinions on male virgins how? Some internet meme graph? PUA-bro science? Seriously, come on.

>After this point it doesn't matter much as it is about chemistry and not experience.
No, it's more like if you don't have sexual experience, a car, a job, uni, friends, etc, chemistry will not make up for it.

You have to experience hopelessness to understand. I hope you do experience it, preferably in the form of your health failing and losing your job/family/friends.

Sad but true, normalfags will never relate to our siffering

reread your post. It brings nothing of value and is a cope for your dumb opinions.

>No, it's more like if you don't have sexual experience, a car, a job, uni, friends, etc, chemistry will not make up for it.
Lots of guys lacking in these departments and still getting laid. Not every women is this materialistic and superfical.

>You have to experience hopelessness to understand.
You know shit what I experienced. Get over acting all edgy.

I am not the bitter person here presenting some conspiracy theory on how women behave he picked up on reddit.

>Not every women is this materialistic and superfical.
It's not superficial. Virginity past your early 20s is a great heuristic for being a low-quality human being. So is joblessness, no degree, no friends etc.

>You know shit what I experienced
Not enough.

>Virginity past your early 20s is a great heuristic for being a low-quality human being. So is joblessness, no degree, no friends etc.
It isn't. Having sex isn't required to perform on a job, earning a degree or having a good time with friends. It's your outdated and harmful concept of masculinity that tells you so.

>Not enough.
I went through this shit myself. And know what? It all just was in my brain.

>It isn't.
It is. The fact that you can't acknowledge this shows you're not remotely serious. Get fucked.

>I went through this shit myself.
lmao no. Wait until you've tried to kill yourself before you say that.

Whatever. Go on be negative nancy for the rest of your life. But don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you when you are doing it all to yourself. Pro tip: It's called a cult.