Is the inability to have subwoofers in apartments the cause of the ꜱoyboy epidemic?

Mason James
Mason James

Is the inability to have subwoofers in apartments the cause of the ꜱoyboy epidemic?

Attached: 1536465855098.png (2.3 MB, 1124x1500)

John Cooper
John Cooper

Monkey man

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

No it is because of niggers blasting them literally all night with shitty trap music

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

10 inches
subwoofer

You gotta get to 15" before you can really call it a woofer. And realistically 18" is when you really start getting the bass.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

No epidemic, no one wants to hear your shitty music

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

I used to live next to assholes with these, blasting their shitty music at fucking 3am

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

t. confirmed retard

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Interesting theory

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

them aint 10's

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

t. guy who can't afford 1600 watts to dedicate to his 18" subwoofer and 4x15" cabinets.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

How big is your house? or is this an outside setup?

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

nobody really wants to hear your shitty music 3am in the morning. its like those people who talk on their phone really loud in public so people can hear their convo. Nobody wants to hear your shit

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Only niggers obsess over loud speakers.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

imagine buying a goybox and expensive speakers for it
NORMIES GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1541742900482.png (119 KB, 665x662)

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

That’s at least a 12” Salesh

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Speakers? Seriously leave and never come back. This place isn’t for you

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

apartment
subwoofers
Just get some XB-1000s, an amp, and call it a day.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

goyboys don't own subwoofers, CDs, more than 3 vinyl records, and they will never even handle a SACD
kek i have real hifi

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

I would never have expected this post

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

based and redpilled

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Indians (from India) helped invent the language you speak and the music your ex-slaves listen to. . Have some respect for your own heritage.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

honestly i would say it contributes to onionism in no small part. high school girls love big speakers and the likelihood of one's offspring getting their dick wet by several nubile spinsters increases exponentially as the word gets around

William Scott
William Scott

No faggot they are unesassary

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

I remember once when they put "ive got five on it" on continuous loop for an entire night, no breaks, no change... the same unrelenting baseline until dawn.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

That is beyond presumptuous. I can't imagine who would do such a thing.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Stop being a nigger.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

How many untouchables could you feed with the money you spent on that system you selfish bastard!

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

why the fuck is your shit up against the fucking wall??? CENTER OF THE ROOM FAGGOT!
also
klipsch

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

I listen to white man music which doesn't require stupid amounts of bass., black metal, classical, military marches, bagpipes

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

somebody doesn't understand motor force and enclosure design.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

you are a fucking retard

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

It's the worst. The bass travels so much further than the rest. Idiots need to understand that subs have no place in an apartment. Use headphones if you want to kill your ears that badly. I used to be patient, but always call in noise complaints now because there is no other way to get through to these low iq savages.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Military marches and classical absolutely demand proper low frequency representation.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

I understand. They just had a pretty steep drop off after these fine creations, just saying

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

living in an apartment
You deserve to be a fag.

Attached: 1315996995611.jpg (20 KB, 366x380)

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

I've got a sub in an apartment. Just don't turn the volume to nigger levels and all is well. You really don't need them though if your main speakers aren't dogshit.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Also that sub setup is ooga booga tier. You can always tell when someone knows shit about audio quality. They're always sporting the biggest, most overpowering bass they can lay their mouth breathing hands on.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

The solution (asside from hand grenades or changing apartments) is to get a bigger more capable sound system and a programmable frequency generator or army psychological warfare tracks, or harold covington, wait until legal business hours (when they all go to sleep) and see how they cope with 8 hours of branch davidian service. They will learn, or try to steal your stereo, at which point you can legally waste them for home intrusion.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

noise trespassing

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

SACKS TO THE FACE

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

bitch pleaze, subs are aweful in small spaces, and the sound travels through solid walls like nobody's buisness.

surefire way to get smashed out next time someone sees your ass.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

honestly, it's not even the ability of low frequency waves to travel long distances. it's more that the tones literally can't fit into the small rooms and to make up for the perceived lack of bass by using beefier more power hungry subs. it really is a mess. if you want good big bass you have to have a nice large room.
also, you faggots that keep saying only nigger music needs subwoofers are fucking retarded. the average for music is around 40 hz. you really need a subwoofer that. for accurate reproduction you're going to want to be able to play down into the upper to mid 20's. if you're wanting a home theater, then you're going to want to be able to hit 15hz, and that's where the misconception about cone size comes from. it's easier for an 18 to be able to play a lower tone than a smaller sub because it has such a large cone area. you overcome that limitation by power, xmax, and more drivers, however, the law of diminishing returns applies and the room you have it in matters. small room == small sub. remember, your sub has to pressurize the air around it.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

kek I have that same Logitech keyboard for my setup

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Same reason we can’t smoke weed.
Racism.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

i used to dislike hiphop. until i got subs, and then i realized rap is the reddest pill out there

Attached: 1558110366405.jpg (68 KB, 720x427)

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

You could literally replace all of that shit with a pair of these on studio stands it would sound 100x better.

Attached: LYD8BK-large.jpg (33 KB, 604x750)

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

Also a trashbag of snakes (any kind) over the patio fence or better yet... bees.

Play flight of the honey bee for added high score.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Cuban rap like cypress hill who rap about killing negroes

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

lyricists are fine too, but i mostly care for the booming, rhythmic beats. put that bass to work

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

A single loose honeybee will clear out an entire apartment of Africans, a few kilos of them in the open patio door (easy and guaranteed attack vector at any party) will see your neighbors abandoning their apartment for the entire weekend.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

using snakes and bees to attack
I like your style, Park.

Attached: 1297093347155.jpg (220 KB, 700x700)

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

based gook

Attached: angolaniggers2.webm (2.89 MB, 650x276)

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Another slide

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

I too have a degree in that, you fancy bitch.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

a degree, because hobbies aren't things, right?

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Monoprice, Klipsch and a receiver. Neck yourself.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

just smacks the side of his couch

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Monoprice is awesome
Lower end Klipsch is dogshit, upper end is quite good
Everyone uses receivers you gatekeeping try hard
in b4 muh $5000 McIntosh amp is totally worth it

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

I'm an audio engineer, and normally I'd take the opportunity to explain how you're mostly wrong, but

POO

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

why can't people just be quiet and leave my ears alone?

Attached: DjreNuyXcAET64F.jpg (86 KB, 734x944)

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

there is a special place in hell for faggots who blast music loud.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Wrong.
Right and wrong.
Wrong.
McIntosh? Wrong.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

What in the ever living fuck does this even mean, do you understand what a stereo hifi system is even fucking for?

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

SACD

Caring about an overpriced, dead format

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

HOLLA AT ME IF YOU OWN
a tube amplified subwoofer
a tube amplified pair of speakers
tube amped surround
a CD player or DAC using resistor to resistor digital to analog conversion
a SACD player
a DSD recorder for hifi rips from any source
a DSD DAC for direct decoding of DSD files from anywhere
a tv with a one hundred million to one contrast ratio
a reference grade video player (you'll know they cost multiple thousands of dollars and weight 25+ pounds)
Nobody here is even close to the audio autism I have and I'm just a used equipment bottom feeder with basic electronics repair skills doing it on the cheap.

I have a pair of gigantic multi-speaker multi-crossover The Voice Of The Theater speakers in my shed waiting for me to somehow work them into a new box. The subwoofers are like 18" across and there are weird brass horn tweeters and it's crazy.

You zoomer plebs with your headfoams are just losing out. Buy a home and get a proper listening space.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

What are you gonna do when your H1B runs out, Rakesh?

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

see
you can hear the difference if you're not a poorfag, even if you are time and thrift and dedication could make your home theater world class

you're just a know nothing, own nothing zoomer pleb

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

Girls like speakers

Girls don't give a fuck about speakers. Girls like when guys own expensive things because it means they may have money that women can take from them.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Post your shit then faggot.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Having all of your stuff in the middle of a room is insanely impractical for anyone other than incels that live alone.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

I bet you don't play retro games on emulator either. ONLY REAL SYSTEMS.

Well, as long as you work on your shit yourself and aren't just buying it to be cool, you're alright in my book.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Based and red pilled

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Yes to all, but ya didn't list the single most overkill
I have a 2", 30IPS master tape machine and a collection of reels all direct bounces from the original master tapes.
t. Zoomer who knows more about audio than you probably (I do this for a living though, so not really meant to be interpreted like I'm tryna one up you, actually, I just wanna geek out over someone who even understands what DSD even is)

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

OP has a glossy screen TV and an 'integrated amplifier' he's a pleb. Clearly an apartment too, low class non home owner.

I barely play video games but I make enough money that if I want something I'll buy it now on eBay. This hurts you much more than it hurts me, I have a shit ton of fun money because I barely ever buy anything because I'm already totes all set up geeeeeeeeee *pop*.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Is that yours? I have the same TV. LG C8 is fucking amazing.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

then wtf is the point in all that fancy surround bullshit in op's picture? if you can't do middle of the room in your main viewing/listening area you don't need anything more than a decent pair of stereo bookshelves,

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

/thread

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

That's really neat but it's kinda impossible for people to even go for without connections.

You should get that shit on DSD and like, slowly leak it or whatever, the artists aren't even making a shekel on it any more. But the fans would love it. Still I've rarely heard anything that surpasses a really great master on the humble CD. I have some Previn Debussy renditions on CD and SACD both supposedly taken from the master and I can't tell even though I can with other SACD material. Just shows you how much impact mastering has on final quality.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Can you not simply ban blacks from certain buildings as we do here?

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

why would you ever buy a car over the cost of the cheapest POS you can get used from a slimy guido named Sal
I for one, admire the engineering and design put into a very well made multi-way speaker, but hey, to each his own

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

I work straight nights, so on my nights off I will damn straight play music from my sound system. I play it at a respectful volume but still get complaints. Go fuck yourself you pussy ass faggot if you can't bear a little bit of background music. I have to listen to all kinds of horseshit during the day but I never complain.

You want total silence? Go buy your own fucking place. When you rent, you accept the fact that you live with dozens of people. If you want to be treated like royalty, then become royality you fuckin fag.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

extra based

that's illegal here but you can pass a rule with no sneakers and you must have tucked in shirt and a belt which eliminates 99% of blacks

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

cities are for faggots

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

I fucking hate it when people have 2000 watts of subwoofer power that kicks so hard it distorts your vision and they think it sounds good. I have a friend who has several of those square solo-baric subs in his home setup. The bass is insane, but he never turns it down. Like the only way to listen to music is blowing your ears out and blurring your vision with bass.
It is like somebody who only knows how to dump ghost pepper sauce on everything and thinks that is good cooking.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Incorrect. I don't have super expensive gear, but I think it's decent. I have a Marantz 2265 that was given to me. I repaired and recapped it. I play hi-res and cd rips through a modi 3 DAC from a mini PC running KODI, and i play vinyl from a Realistic LAB-500 that I also restored with a Nagaoka MP-110 cartridge. I don't have thousands and thousands to spend on gear, but I think what I have is nice for the low amout invested.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

It's a waste to buy professional gear and not learn to use it like a professional. That's all. Awesome gear is made to tinker with.

Attached: 1443266075068.png (54 KB, 462x299)

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

CDs get a bad rap. A properly mastered CD played through a good day sounds excellent. The problem is when cars cd players and discmans came out, mastering when to dogshit to compensate for that.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

setting up an active eq that will make the surround effect work when you're sitting against the fucking wall would be a sisyphean task.
also
implying that there aren't classy bookshelf speakers
implying bookshelf speakers have to have a single driver
srsly, you're going to buy a lamborghini then drive it down some back road full of pot holes and shit?

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

I own a music studio/production house and trust me, I'm gonna make sure everything I work on will be released with option for complete, and I mean totally uncompressed, lossless digital audio, and as well as (when feasible) the single most analog way I can do.
I have access to a fully analog studio that I can access if the need arises, and oh boy, I have absolutely laid down plans to begin supporting obscure, obsolete formats just because I look at my work as an engineer the same way as any other form of artist.

Also, check out quadrophonic vinyl, shit is wild and severely underutilized in my opinion.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

makes the eq smile

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

You only asked why I would spend thousands for a speaker
You didnt ask if I spent as much money making sure the room is not only treated, but shaped the best possible way
and yes, there are no right angles, and 5 walls
But yeah, if I couldnt get the right room, i'm just using a soundbar

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

(((Audiophiles))) everyone

Adam Green
Adam Green

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING
I'm the one who mixed the record you're listening to, for you to tell me how it needs to be EQ'd is just insulting, you audiophaggot

Angel James
Angel James

If you get complaints then you're not playing it at a respectful volume.

Take your own advice and buy your own fucking place instead of blasting your nigger music,remember what you said,"When you rent, you accept the fact that you live with dozens of people",that applies to you too.Having a shitty day/night is not an excuse to annoy everyone around you.Get some headphone then you'll be able to listen to your music as loud as you want.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Nope, AES Member and Professional audio engineer
I hate audiophiles, I just described the proper shape of a room based on the math and physics behind how sound works

William Morgan
William Morgan

My OLED niggas. I have a B8 TV which is not as good as the C8 but quite close. You really cannot go back to shitty LED TVs after enjoying the quality of an OLED. True blacks are really life changing.

I only wish the burn in problem was less prominent. I play rocket league quite a few and I am so afraid of messing up the TV.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

All I know is my current neighbor literally makes my whole floor vibrate with his sub and nigger music. It's not the upper frequencies, it's just the bass hitting me and I can't even stand on a floor that isn't vibrating once the nigger starts his music. And he blasts it at the most random hours like 5-8am.
I kindly asked him to turn the base down. No change from him at all. Then I (and other neighbors) started calling in noise complaints with security. Now the nigger stopped, probably because he doesn't want to be evicted for the nth time. It's sad, but this is the only way to deal with niggers.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

I usually set 8K above 16K a bit myself.
I also like setting 125 and 250 very close then I switch out 500 for 600 and set it higher than 250 and equal to 1K.
No frequency gets a +db boost though as that always adds distortion.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Improperly configured speakers, especially when placed in bad locations, can create zones where there can actually be a noticable increase in low frequencies, normally found in corners or hallways.
If you're feeling like the bass just got louder even though your now outside of the direct line of sight of the subwoofer cone, then you got a bass pocket problem and should try to add some noise in that area (like a plant or anything that isnt flat or at a 90° angle to the speaker (45° is fine tho)

Unfortunately, bass is a bitch to wrangle, but when you get it done right, you can never go back

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

Now now, not everyone's hearing is the same. I tend to prefer having the deepest bass higher than the highest treb simply because I hear treble much more readily than most people.
I can hear bat echos and dog whistles but suck at hearing bass.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

T. Communist

Nah I don't pay 1300 a month so people can talk down to me like I'm some little kid. Back in the 2000's and 90s everyone played music in their apartments. This new generation of "quiet 24/7 like brainwashed asians" is for homos only. OP is right.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

SACD
Moron

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

this was funny to me, have a (you)

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

bookshelf speakers give you the best sound reproduction, you nigger

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

You can't discriminate that overtly in North America, and really you shouldn't.

For lower-income housing and cheap apartments, you're out of luck because the landlords want just want someone with a pulse who can pay the bill every month.

For even slightly more expensive units, usually clear tenancy rules with strict eviction enforcement are present. If anyone of any race thinks these rules don't apply to them, they are gone in short time and almost all of the other renters fall in line, and end up making for good neighbours.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

You literally could replace all of that with $50 headphones and get superior sound quality, including bass, with real stereo, instead of being a stupid nigger with no consideration for anyone.

William Wood
William Wood

Because that's what a cuck would do. You're so brainwashed that you expect everyone else to live like a little faggot being told what to do 24/7.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Oh, I'm talking about the retards that insist they know how its "supposed to sound"
There is no harm in adjusting based off of what your listening environment is at that moment.
It's totally possible that you need to boost everything below 100hz because your system isn't in a fully decked out room constructed specifically to negate phase and any other acoustic problems that can change the sound you hear
It's about knowing your system and knowing when to attenuate yo free quincys

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Nigger, replacing a proper sound setup with good monitors and acoustic treatment with any headphones (even $300+ ones) is like replacing the experience of having a date in a nice 7 course restaurant with just hacing Mcdonalds drive tru.

Both will take care of your hunger, and McDonalds can be quite tasty in the right moment, but they are competely different experiences.

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

just give all your money to the landlord and your problems will be solved.
Back when I was renting a $1600 single bedroom, I had the most annoying neighbors ever. You would be amazed at the niggers that live everywhere. If you are going to pay ultra high rent, and work for a living, you might as well buy a house. Too bad that's impossible in cities.

William Edwards
William Edwards

thinks vibrating neighbors floors with bass is acceptable.
I get niggers like you evicted if you don't fall in line.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Bassed and subpilled

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

I just blast nazi metal every time I hear nigger bass.

Attached: ec.jpg (44 KB, 300x300)

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Ok there Gran Tarino, go take your inner childhood trauma and resolve it in a better way than power tripping on other people, just to mask your insecurities.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

If you want to blast music, buy a house. Too poor? Oh well.
And you will never get proper stereo without headphones. That niggers prefer speakers shows how dumb they are.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Subpill is bestpill
not Skrewdriver

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

I'm no audio freak, but I do enjoy good sound.
Lemme tell you though, when I sometimes do speed/PV binges, on the 4th day on, I'll get into this weird state where I start fucking around with my EQ and other settings like an insane man. More than once I've ruined my installed audio drivers by fucking around with them for days. Have to uninstall then reinstall.
I've made some fucking crazy shit happen while geeked out of my mind. And OH GOD the tinnitus afterward. I still have a very subtle ringing in my right ear, that gets louder for a second if I move my head fast. Sometimes I can even "hear" my pulse through the tinnitus.

Curse of the MDR-7506

Attached: catastrophe.jpg (134 KB, 960x819)

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

np as long as i dictate the amount of money and they take something else first

Attached: 1537721043276.jpg (33 KB, 500x500)

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Holy fuck, dude you are going to go deaf by 40 if you are having temporary tinnitus

Also, drugs absolutely can impact your perception of sound, NIN/Trent Reznor's use of heroin is a massive reason behind some of the harsh, high pitch sounds he will use occasionally. To a junkie, it sounds different.
Case in point, bro, its one thing to get a bit of a ringing sensation after a concert, but youre using headphones that are known for being very usable in live sound environments for a reason
immediately invest in a set of OPEN BACK large diaphram monitors, I cannot begin to stress how much damage you actually are causing, there is too much pressure on your ear drum, you will permanently fuck up your ability to hear key frequencies, and worse, they wont just go away, they will hurt when you hear them
there is no undoing this, and we dont have any way to stop the pain when it begins

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Based Koreatown Roof Korean. Can confirm the honeybee approach. They will jump out of a car driving slow enough even if anything black, yellow and buzzing comes into the vehicle. No joke. They bolt.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

I can listen to the hundreds of Ram Ranch songs all day, and so will they. The best part is that 90% of niggers use their phones and bluetooth speakers now with little to no security. Everyone's gonna be playing Ram Ranch soon.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

I have "subs" in my apartment. A pair of old Bose 302s and 4 802s powered by a couple old crown amps.
I've never had complaints, but I'm on the corner of the building and I don't turn them up much anyway I guess.

Anyway, most people have "subs" now bro. Every one of those TV sound bars everyone seems to have come with a "sub" to stick behind the couch or whatever.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

I'd say living in an apartment is the cause of the basedboy epidemic.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

And OH GOD the tinnitus afterward
This is the best part. These idiots are giving themselves horrible tinnitus by age 30. Enjoy the ringing, because it won't stop until you die.
I've left my friends before in nigger clubs because the loudness was so insane. I would text them why I left, because verbal communication was impossible. They would laugh at me for being a nerd, then admit their ears were ringing like crazy the entire next day. That shit doesn't go away. Hearing loss and ringing only gets worse over time.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

t. Nigger

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

I don't use headphones normally.
The tinnitus I have isn't noticeable unless I actually focus on it.
Right now I have pic related for my PC and a Sony 5.1 for my Entertainment center.
As for drugs fucking with sound, stim psychosis is definitely capable of this. In fun and sometimes terrifying ways.

Attached: 41QPWH9EWWL.jpg (24 KB, 500x500)

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

no i didn't, i was saying op is wasting his money buying surround sound shit and towers when he could have spent all that money on a kick ass set of bookshelf speakers and been just as happy if not more so due to his shit placement. i really can't imagine tying to watch a movie on that. i can overlook shitty placement in a shitty room if you're choosing the right equipment for said situation rather than taking a picture of a bunch of overpriced bullshit you just threw in front of your tv and trying to brag about it on a fucking anonymous imageboard.
i'll give op this, at least he doesn't have 10k cables lifted off the floor by 20 wooden planks specially carved by ping xaio ling to specifically attenuate the flow of electricity through the cable and didn't mention cryogenics.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

if you live in an apartment and you have subwoofers, you're an asshole

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

Nobody thinks your music is cool. They just think you're ignorant and selfish.

People playing loud music in homes is one of the most trashy, degenerate and neckbearded things a person can do. It's almost subhuman, which is why it's almost exclusively done by niggers, unemployed druggies, and 14yr olds desperate for validation.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

I'd love to visit and help you improve your niggerboxes user

Attached: speakersruinedpair.jpg (37 KB, 560x413)

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

I'm in my mid 30s.
What's funny about nigs/wigs is their car systems. They put tons of bass into their rides, not knowing that putting that much vibration energy into their precious rides causes loosening of bolts/fasteners/screws, including breaking the torque rating on vital engine components.

I don't crank my sound high even when stimmed. My tinnitus is just from marathon use of phones. Even at low volume, the safest phones will cause this problem if you're hitting your ears with sonic energy for days at a time.

Attached: 1374676798420.png (58 KB, 400x300)

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

It's easy to brag about your huge soundsystem when it's powered by a goat in a wheel.

We got bills to pay, not streets to spray.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

NIN/Trent Reznor's use of heroin is a massive reason behind some of the harsh, high pitch sounds he will use occasionally.
I tried to listen to that shit once, and it immediately felt like it was damaging my ears and possibly my headphones, even at low volumes. Maybe it would be more justifiable if the music was interesting. But niggers will be niggers. All you can do is let them know they need to stop shaking the building or they will get kicked out.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

the safest phones will cause this problem if you're hitting your ears with sonic energy for days at a time.
That's why it's important not to pass out with music on loop.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

bose
DOTR when?

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

That's illegal here but your nation is unironically based and redpilled for allowing that.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

High-wattage sound is damaging to anything that is exposed to it unless the equipment in question is designed for it.
Buildings and cars exposed to high-watt sound take damage. Just like houses built near runways that service jet aircraft.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

What's your problem with 802s? Decent speakers for 30 years old.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

This.

If you live in an apartment and can't understand this you are a 85>IQ nigger regardless of actual race.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

I lived in brooklyn, i know what youre talking about, my black friends (not the jazz ones, the hip hop and rap ones) say its basically a status symbol in the hood. Thats just hoodrat shit and Im right there with you to shut it down.
Honestly, open back headphones are the most pleasant ones for long term, comfortable listening, and because there is no "cup" creating an acoustic chamber effect, there is less pressure on your eardrums
Its how I can sit and mix for hours at a moderately loud volume and not feel any discomfort. Theyre not expensive, beyer dynamic makes great cans for around the 200$ range
Ah, I gotchu. Yeah I'm right there with you in that case. I misread it like you were asking why spend money on expensive speakers in the first place, my bad man

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

This is literally that speaker's brand slogan.

Attached: Klipsch-Wallpaper---3840x2160---NEIGHBORS-1-635252203343316000.jpg (2.32 MB, 3840x2160)

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

bose
no, srsly, that's it. you might as well go buy a soundbar or in box "home theater". no highs, no lows, must be bose. enjoy your box of midrange drivers.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

You have no idea what an 802/302 setup is do you?

Attached: 1b3532baec7d48ce5b4c84d95de17202.jpg (56 KB, 640x610)

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

I'd rather avoid headphone sound for the time being.
I'm in a period right now of non-abuse of the body.

Attached: 666.jpg (46 KB, 512x384)

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

I'm a headphone guy. Cheaper, typically sound way better especially with a flat/flattish frequency response, more privacy, and don't bother anyone else.
I am using the very well priced shp9500s right now. Get some, tbey are amazing for the money.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Actually, the frequencies that will blow a speaker/cause damage to hearing will be the lowest frequencies, as they require the most movement of air
Actually, audio is not perceived by us equally, we call it percieved loudness. A bass frequency at 100hz at a loudness of 100dB will sound much quieter than a 10kHz tone at 100db
Wait, this is gibberish but I think you just might have mixed up Wattage and Decibels
Also, the difference between a jet and a nigga with a ghetto blaster is that the Jet will just pop your ear drums like a balloon, the thug nugga is just gonna be a nuisance unless youre being subjected to the torture for hours on end.

Attached: dB-RULER-v2.jpg (178 KB, 1000x681)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

The fidelity on a regular CD is WAY above what the human ear can tell
muuh vinyl

People can't even tell SACD from a high bit rate MP3 (but they like to believe they can)

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

I have tinnitus and it hasn't gotten worse for years even though I started using headphones three years ago. Headphones, not ear buds.

Ian Price
Ian Price

Open back is the answer if you cant use a decent pair of speakers, and just make sure you dont go crazy with the bass, you'll be fine.
You need to really be surrounded by loudness consistently to really fuck yourself up the way I described

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

ah, no. i can't personally enjoy a 6 figure set up, but damn i want one. i know what i can do with shitty drivers from pe just tinkering around as a hobbyist. sure there's a ton of overpriced stuff out there, but engineering is worth something.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Bose is still subpar when it comes to PA speakers. Why do you think the largest venues have JBL, Yamaha, dB Technologies and not bose.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Driver size isn't as important as people think. It's the quality of the materials used and specifics in the electrical components that make the difference.
I can hear 60hz through my Senn CX-200 buds. I know, I tested it.

Sound engineering is not as straightforward as people think, due to how different materials generate sound through resonance harmony or how certain metals and alloys communicate electrical impulses. Also, the way certain materials used in the housing of drivers react to sound can vastly change performance of a driver. Different polymers resonate differently. Different woods, metals, etc. This is why materials are vital in the construction of quality musical instruments. You can't just make a good violin from a hunk of pine, for example.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

And you will never get proper stereo without headphones
Stop talking about stuff you don't understand. Heaphone listening obviously removes all crosstalk between channels but this is not necessarily a good thing. First, virtually all music and films are mixed and mastered in a multichannel speaker setup, here crosstalk is not only present but optimized for certain effects. Secondly, headphones provide an "inside your head" feeling instead of proper stero imagining. While this maximizes the feeling of width, it completely crushes depth. So mixes sound 2d instead of 3d.

I really recommend you to book some time at a proper studio and listen to music you know. It is a completely eye opening experience. Music has depth and you only can hear the subtle details of reverberation on a proper speker setup.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit