Is the inability to have subwoofers in apartments the cause of the ꜱoyboy epidemic?

Attached: 1536465855098.png (1124x1500, 2.3M)

Monkey man

No it is because of niggers blasting them literally all night with shitty trap music

>10 inches
>subwoofer

You gotta get to 15" before you can really call it a woofer. And realistically 18" is when you really start getting the bass.

No epidemic, no one wants to hear your shitty music

I used to live next to assholes with these, blasting their shitty music at fucking 3am

t. confirmed retard

Interesting theory

them aint 10's

t. guy who can't afford 1600 watts to dedicate to his 18" subwoofer and 4x15" cabinets.

How big is your house? or is this an outside setup?

nobody really wants to hear your shitty music 3am in the morning. its like those people who talk on their phone really loud in public so people can hear their convo. Nobody wants to hear your shit

Only niggers obsess over loud speakers.

>imagine buying a goybox and expensive speakers for it
NORMIES GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1541742900482.png (665x662, 119K)

That’s at least a 12” Salesh

Speakers? Seriously leave and never come back. This place isn’t for you

>apartment
>subwoofers
Just get some XB-1000s, an amp, and call it a day.

>goyboys don't own subwoofers, CDs, more than 3 vinyl records, and they will never even handle a SACD
kek i have real hifi

I would never have expected this post

based and redpilled

Indians (from India) helped invent the language you speak and the music your ex-slaves listen to. . Have some respect for your own heritage.

honestly i would say it contributes to onionism in no small part. high school girls love big speakers and the likelihood of one's offspring getting their dick wet by several nubile spinsters increases exponentially as the word gets around

No faggot they are unesassary

I remember once when they put "ive got five on it" on continuous loop for an entire night, no breaks, no change... the same unrelenting baseline until dawn.

That is beyond presumptuous. I can't imagine who would do such a thing.

Stop being a nigger.

How many untouchables could you feed with the money you spent on that system you selfish bastard!

why the fuck is your shit up against the fucking wall??? CENTER OF THE ROOM FAGGOT!
also
>klipsch

I listen to white man music which doesn't require stupid amounts of bass., black metal, classical, military marches, bagpipes

somebody doesn't understand motor force and enclosure design.

you are a fucking retard

It's the worst. The bass travels so much further than the rest. Idiots need to understand that subs have no place in an apartment. Use headphones if you want to kill your ears that badly. I used to be patient, but always call in noise complaints now because there is no other way to get through to these low iq savages.

Military marches and classical absolutely demand proper low frequency representation.

I understand. They just had a pretty steep drop off after these fine creations, just saying

>living in an apartment
You deserve to be a fag.

Attached: 1315996995611.jpg (366x380, 20K)

I've got a sub in an apartment. Just don't turn the volume to nigger levels and all is well. You really don't need them though if your main speakers aren't dogshit.

Also that sub setup is ooga booga tier. You can always tell when someone knows shit about audio quality. They're always sporting the biggest, most overpowering bass they can lay their mouth breathing hands on.

The solution (asside from hand grenades or changing apartments) is to get a bigger more capable sound system and a programmable frequency generator or army psychological warfare tracks, or harold covington, wait until legal business hours (when they all go to sleep) and see how they cope with 8 hours of branch davidian service. They will learn, or try to steal your stereo, at which point you can legally waste them for home intrusion.

noise trespassing

SACKS TO THE FACE

bitch pleaze, subs are aweful in small spaces, and the sound travels through solid walls like nobody's buisness.

surefire way to get smashed out next time someone sees your ass.

honestly, it's not even the ability of low frequency waves to travel long distances. it's more that the tones literally can't fit into the small rooms and to make up for the perceived lack of bass by using beefier more power hungry subs. it really is a mess. if you want good big bass you have to have a nice large room.
also, you faggots that keep saying only nigger music needs subwoofers are fucking retarded. the average for music is around 40 hz. you really need a subwoofer that. for accurate reproduction you're going to want to be able to play down into the upper to mid 20's. if you're wanting a home theater, then you're going to want to be able to hit 15hz, and that's where the misconception about cone size comes from. it's easier for an 18 to be able to play a lower tone than a smaller sub because it has such a large cone area. you overcome that limitation by power, xmax, and more drivers, however, the law of diminishing returns applies and the room you have it in matters. small room == small sub. remember, your sub has to pressurize the air around it.

kek I have that same Logitech keyboard for my setup

Same reason we can’t smoke weed.
Racism.

i used to dislike hiphop. until i got subs, and then i realized rap is the reddest pill out there

Attached: 1558110366405.jpg (720x427, 68K)

You could literally replace all of that shit with a pair of these on studio stands it would sound 100x better.

Attached: LYD8BK-large.jpg (604x750, 33K)

Also a trashbag of snakes (any kind) over the patio fence or better yet... bees.

Play flight of the honey bee for added high score.

Cuban rap like cypress hill who rap about killing negroes

lyricists are fine too, but i mostly care for the booming, rhythmic beats. put that bass to work

A single loose honeybee will clear out an entire apartment of Africans, a few kilos of them in the open patio door (easy and guaranteed attack vector at any party) will see your neighbors abandoning their apartment for the entire weekend.

>using snakes and bees to attack
I like your style, Park.

Attached: 1297093347155.jpg (700x700, 220K)

based gook

Attached: angolaniggers2.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

Another slide

I too have a degree in that, you fancy bitch.

a degree, because hobbies aren't things, right?

Monoprice, Klipsch and a receiver. Neck yourself.

just smacks the side of his couch

>Monoprice is awesome
>Lower end Klipsch is dogshit, upper end is quite good
>Everyone uses receivers you gatekeeping try hard
>in b4 muh $5000 McIntosh amp is totally worth it

I'm an audio engineer, and normally I'd take the opportunity to explain how you're mostly wrong, but

POO

why can't people just be quiet and leave my ears alone?

Attached: DjreNuyXcAET64F.jpg (734x944, 86K)

there is a special place in hell for faggots who blast music loud.

Wrong.
Right and wrong.
Wrong.
McIntosh? Wrong.

What in the ever living fuck does this even mean, do you understand what a stereo hifi system is even fucking for?

>SACD

>Caring about an overpriced, dead format

HOLLA AT ME IF YOU OWN
>a tube amplified subwoofer
>a tube amplified pair of speakers
>tube amped surround
>a CD player or DAC using resistor to resistor digital to analog conversion
>a SACD player
>a DSD recorder for hifi rips from any source
>a DSD DAC for direct decoding of DSD files from anywhere
>a tv with a one hundred million to one contrast ratio
>a reference grade video player (you'll know they cost multiple thousands of dollars and weight 25+ pounds)
Nobody here is even close to the audio autism I have and I'm just a used equipment bottom feeder with basic electronics repair skills doing it on the cheap.

I have a pair of gigantic multi-speaker multi-crossover The Voice Of The Theater speakers in my shed waiting for me to somehow work them into a new box. The subwoofers are like 18" across and there are weird brass horn tweeters and it's crazy.

You zoomer plebs with your headfoams are just losing out. Buy a home and get a proper listening space.

What are you gonna do when your H1B runs out, Rakesh?

see
you can hear the difference if you're not a poorfag, even if you are time and thrift and dedication could make your home theater world class

you're just a know nothing, own nothing zoomer pleb

>Girls like speakers

Girls don't give a fuck about speakers. Girls like when guys own expensive things because it means they may have money that women can take from them.

Post your shit then faggot.

Having all of your stuff in the middle of a room is insanely impractical for anyone other than incels that live alone.

I bet you don't play retro games on emulator either. ONLY REAL SYSTEMS.

Well, as long as you work on your shit yourself and aren't just buying it to be cool, you're alright in my book.

Based and red pilled

Yes to all, but ya didn't list the single most overkill
I have a 2", 30IPS master tape machine and a collection of reels all direct bounces from the original master tapes.
>t. Zoomer who knows more about audio than you probably (I do this for a living though, so not really meant to be interpreted like I'm tryna one up you, actually, I just wanna geek out over someone who even understands what DSD even is)

OP has a glossy screen TV and an 'integrated amplifier' he's a pleb. Clearly an apartment too, low class non home owner.

I barely play video games but I make enough money that if I want something I'll buy it now on eBay. This hurts you much more than it hurts me, I have a shit ton of fun money because I barely ever buy anything because I'm already totes all set up geeeeeeeeee *pop*.

Is that yours? I have the same TV. LG C8 is fucking amazing.

then wtf is the point in all that fancy surround bullshit in op's picture? if you can't do middle of the room in your main viewing/listening area you don't need anything more than a decent pair of stereo bookshelves,

/thread

That's really neat but it's kinda impossible for people to even go for without connections.

You should get that shit on DSD and like, slowly leak it or whatever, the artists aren't even making a shekel on it any more. But the fans would love it. Still I've rarely heard anything that surpasses a really great master on the humble CD. I have some Previn Debussy renditions on CD and SACD both supposedly taken from the master and I can't tell even though I can with other SACD material. Just shows you how much impact mastering has on final quality.

Can you not simply ban blacks from certain buildings as we do here?

>why would you ever buy a car over the cost of the cheapest POS you can get used from a slimy guido named Sal
I for one, admire the engineering and design put into a very well made multi-way speaker, but hey, to each his own

I work straight nights, so on my nights off I will damn straight play music from my sound system. I play it at a respectful volume but still get complaints. Go fuck yourself you pussy ass faggot if you can't bear a little bit of background music. I have to listen to all kinds of horseshit during the day but I never complain.

You want total silence? Go buy your own fucking place. When you rent, you accept the fact that you live with dozens of people. If you want to be treated like royalty, then become royality you fuckin fag.

extra based

that's illegal here but you can pass a rule with no sneakers and you must have tucked in shirt and a belt which eliminates 99% of blacks

cities are for faggots

I fucking hate it when people have 2000 watts of subwoofer power that kicks so hard it distorts your vision and they think it sounds good. I have a friend who has several of those square solo-baric subs in his home setup. The bass is insane, but he never turns it down. Like the only way to listen to music is blowing your ears out and blurring your vision with bass.
It is like somebody who only knows how to dump ghost pepper sauce on everything and thinks that is good cooking.

Incorrect. I don't have super expensive gear, but I think it's decent. I have a Marantz 2265 that was given to me. I repaired and recapped it. I play hi-res and cd rips through a modi 3 DAC from a mini PC running KODI, and i play vinyl from a Realistic LAB-500 that I also restored with a Nagaoka MP-110 cartridge. I don't have thousands and thousands to spend on gear, but I think what I have is nice for the low amout invested.

It's a waste to buy professional gear and not learn to use it like a professional. That's all. Awesome gear is made to tinker with.

Attached: 1443266075068.png (462x299, 54K)

CDs get a bad rap. A properly mastered CD played through a good day sounds excellent. The problem is when cars cd players and discmans came out, mastering when to dogshit to compensate for that.

setting up an active eq that will make the surround effect work when you're sitting against the fucking wall would be a sisyphean task.
also
>implying that there aren't classy bookshelf speakers
>implying bookshelf speakers have to have a single driver
srsly, you're going to buy a lamborghini then drive it down some back road full of pot holes and shit?

I own a music studio/production house and trust me, I'm gonna make sure everything I work on will be released with option for complete, and I mean totally uncompressed, lossless digital audio, and as well as (when feasible) the single most analog way I can do.
I have access to a fully analog studio that I can access if the need arises, and oh boy, I have absolutely laid down plans to begin supporting obscure, obsolete formats just because I look at my work as an engineer the same way as any other form of artist.

Also, check out quadrophonic vinyl, shit is wild and severely underutilized in my opinion.

>makes the eq smile

You only asked why I would spend thousands for a speaker
You didnt ask if I spent as much money making sure the room is not only treated, but shaped the best possible way
>and yes, there are no right angles, and 5 walls
But yeah, if I couldnt get the right room, i'm just using a soundbar

(((Audiophiles))) everyone

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING
>I'm the one who mixed the record you're listening to, for you to tell me how it needs to be EQ'd is just insulting, you audiophaggot

If you get complaints then you're not playing it at a respectful volume.

Take your own advice and buy your own fucking place instead of blasting your nigger music,remember what you said,"When you rent, you accept the fact that you live with dozens of people",that applies to you too.Having a shitty day/night is not an excuse to annoy everyone around you.Get some headphone then you'll be able to listen to your music as loud as you want.

Nope, AES Member and Professional audio engineer
I hate audiophiles, I just described the proper shape of a room based on the math and physics behind how sound works

My OLED niggas. I have a B8 TV which is not as good as the C8 but quite close. You really cannot go back to shitty LED TVs after enjoying the quality of an OLED. True blacks are really life changing.

I only wish the burn in problem was less prominent. I play rocket league quite a few and I am so afraid of messing up the TV.

All I know is my current neighbor literally makes my whole floor vibrate with his sub and nigger music. It's not the upper frequencies, it's just the bass hitting me and I can't even stand on a floor that isn't vibrating once the nigger starts his music. And he blasts it at the most random hours like 5-8am.
I kindly asked him to turn the base down. No change from him at all. Then I (and other neighbors) started calling in noise complaints with security. Now the nigger stopped, probably because he doesn't want to be evicted for the nth time. It's sad, but this is the only way to deal with niggers.

I usually set 8K above 16K a bit myself.
I also like setting 125 and 250 very close then I switch out 500 for 600 and set it higher than 250 and equal to 1K.
No frequency gets a +db boost though as that always adds distortion.

Improperly configured speakers, especially when placed in bad locations, can create zones where there can actually be a noticable increase in low frequencies, normally found in corners or hallways.
If you're feeling like the bass just got louder even though your now outside of the direct line of sight of the subwoofer cone, then you got a bass pocket problem and should try to add some noise in that area (like a plant or anything that isnt flat or at a 90° angle to the speaker (45° is fine tho)

Unfortunately, bass is a bitch to wrangle, but when you get it done right, you can never go back

Now now, not everyone's hearing is the same. I tend to prefer having the deepest bass higher than the highest treb simply because I hear treble much more readily than most people.
I can hear bat echos and dog whistles but suck at hearing bass.