For a Few Hundred Ordinary Lives

this is to my fellow user who is 14(88.) last part's debatable, bot too important atm. I was listening to pink floyd earlier, and Roger Waters said something profound in that in the defense of a small sector where his dad died, he says "the Anzio bridgehead was held at the price of a few hundred ordinary lives." these are the guys who GET no commendations for the MoH or the VC or statues in parks. they are US. they are user. and I want all who are like me and prepared (like nathan hale) to only regret that we can give only one life for the cause, that we will most likely BE those ordinary lives. we will have no statues, no names in books. we may be lucky to be a name on a wall. and that's if we WIN. and don't get me started on if you're like me and have a girl at home. I'm not saying to back down, because we have NO CHOICE. I'm saying that you should be prepared if we go to serious battle be user in death as we were in life. that we are but a small part of a big thing, and hope only that we win, so that our children or our other anons' children may rub their hands on the wall we have an engraving. to all my anons for the 14, I'd be happy to fight and die by any one of you.

Attached: (((oy vey))).jpg (819x1024, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKfwwlEcowk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot to link the song
youtube.com/watch?v=YKfwwlEcowk

Attached: basedblackmangs.jpg (640x706, 170K)

>kanye wants to be white

did you read ANY of what I said? sorry I'm kinda drunk so I wrote a fucking fag blog post about the race war. I hope someone finds something worthwhile in it

also I meant "but not too important atm." had too much crown royal tonight

you weren't doing it for the fame or credit anyway so fuck it. and someday even jesus will be a who dat. unsung heros vs Ozymandias.

tier one list

I get that, but it's sad that even if we win in this war (which WILL determine the fate of humanity,)
at best we'll be a name on a wall. I know it's not about fame, but my brothers deserve remembrance. it comes down to "how will our sacrifice be remembered?" we do it for our people,culture, and civilization. but let us not forget the "ordinary lives" spent to preserve it. I want all who are 1488 and who fight if and/or when we do and survive to carry on the memories of those who DON'T come back.

So, you are 14 with IQ of 88?

like we can mention that his dad was a british soldier fighting for ZOG, but he was a soldier doing his job. an ordinary man. an ordinary man who gave all he had for his country and a little miserable bridge in italy. some of those who are wignats or whatever like me will probably end up like that, and we should at least acknowledge it. I used to have delusions about being an officer leading men heroically, but I thought tonight "I probably won't in that scenario, and even if I were, I'd probably die along with my boys." I think I'm ok with that. for those who've watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, in part 2 the main companion dies and his whole dilemma is not wanting his life to sputter out. I just want it to MEAN SOMETHING.

oh fuck off, man. the crown royal really does a number on the brain cells. try and appreciate some emotional shit on Jow Forums for once. it's about the race war, you should eat that shit up.

all it takes is a single moment to mean something. Let us ready ourselves for that moment.

I hope that it means something to someone. maybe it's the idea that we aren't special people, but what we fight for is, so we pay our "ordinary lives" for it. many of us may pay for a miserable little bridge or hill. I'm just coming to serious grips with that.

we should all reflect and do our best, make a real effort. The enemy was born just like us, everyone was born just like us. We should stay positive and do our best, the enemy relies on people not fulfilling their potential and so that is the greatest weapon to use against them. Let us do our best while we are here! Let us afflict them with a joyful spirit

>213454417
I'm prepared to fight til' I have no working limbs, I just hope someone somewhere says "thanks." I don't want a whole lot

when you do what you know is right the whole of creation thanks you

well I hope for the love of god what I believe and support is right. whites (europeans) are the only humans I can see (aside from maybe japs) with real souls. I know I should embrace the clown, but imagining dying in a war people will forget about in a battle people will forget about at a miserable little town in the middle of nowhere. it's enough to make the strongest man weep

Wow you are really drunk

yeah, but I was trying to make a point. all the guys who've ever died for a cause and were yet forgotten in battle ARE user. one day, it may be our turn

the simple truth is all peoples will charge foward against the enemy, now is the time for sharing the truth. This era will fade away or it will burn (((everything))) down

Attached: mindgeek lansky blacked cohencidence.png (2728x1680, 1.43M)

>who was breivik
>who was tarrant
>who was that sperg from /co/ (lmao)