John Bolton

What are your honest thoughts on John Bolton. He sucks the dicks of the Israelis and Saudis, and is willing to send Americans to die for them even though he avoided service in Vietnam. Why do so many Republicans Support him? Even Mark Levin supports this nut-sack, you guys always act like Levin is on our side.

Attached: john bolton.png (834x799, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.theonion.com/john-bolton-an-attack-on-two-saudi-oil-tankers-is-an-1834791494
youtube.com/watch?v=1BeALGKbvlg
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Cuckton.jpg (2048x1623, 958K)

>Knowingly posting a theonion.com article to mislead people
KYS OP

"John Bolton: ‘An Attack On Two Saudi Oil Tankers Is An Attack On All Americans’"
>politics.theonion.com/john-bolton-an-attack-on-two-saudi-oil-tankers-is-an-1834791494

>Even Mark Levin supports this nut-sack, you guys always act like Levin is on our side.
Why are you surprised that an anti-white leftist j*w like Mark (((((((LEVIN))))))))) is a warmonger?

Attached: Mark Levin anti-trump kike.png (699x887, 356K)

>>Knowingly posting a theonion.com article to mislead people
A simple google search shows this, I'm not hiding it. That IS his thought process though. Go ahead, act like he doesn't try to convince us that aggression towards the Saudis or Israelis isn't something that somehow warrants Americans to put their life on the line. He has always done this shit. The Onion screenshot is actually hilarious precisely because it reeks of truth.

We must fight to the last American to save saudi oil tankers

He is the ultimate good goy. A real shabbo's goy.

He knew the pretext for Iraq war was BS. He disarmed Libya knowing we would invade he is a POS

he's moving war closer. thats good. everyone should die

> be Iran
> suffer sanctions, multiple conflicts and jews kvetching 24/7
> decide to randomly attack some tankers in Saudi Arabia to lure both jews and burgers into fighting you for the lulz
Wat do?

said on live TV he lies all the time to the American people because protecting national security is more important than the truth

>you guys always act like Levin is on our side
Mark Levin is a Jew user

MIGA!

we're all in this together for saudi arabian oil

Imagine asking someone to become the Ultimate Boomer, and then them actually delivering John Bolton.
>HOW DARE YOU OFFEND MY MUSTACHE BY NOT SACRIFICING YOUR FIRSTBORN FOR THE JEWS?!!
Personally I think it would be funny to deny him and watch him have a boomer tantrum.

>Guardian of Zion
There's nothing to say.

Boomer Bolton is the type of faggot that would ask you to perform a blood ritual for Israel so that the CIA doesn't come and kill all of your children for IDF.
He probably flicks his moustache wiskers at night quivering to old Yiddish men giving him commands.
>SHEEIT U YOUNGINS HAVE IT EASY
>I JUST DONE SOLD OUT ALL EUROPEAN-DERIVED NATIONS TO 3RD WORLD VERMIN WHAT HAVE U DONE TODAY YOU PIECES OF SHIT
>LOOK AT MY MOUSTACHE AND BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THESE INBRED YIDS

Attached: 3436244452323463452345234.jpg (938x844, 132K)

Our fellow country men can't be that retarded can they?

>he's moving war closer. thats good. everyone should die
Such edge, but if you really wanted to start a massive war, you would nuke Israel and frame Iran, moving the Soviets in on Iran's side and potentially triggering a global nuclear conflict. Bolton can't even do that right because he loves Israel too much.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-18 01-42-30.png (589x501, 288K)

Israel Firster, neocon chickenhawk armchair general war monger. Probably thoroughly enjoys watching Bibi fuck his wife in front of him. Should be fired and banished from holding political office.

Bolton must be so compromised that it includes child rape of infants or rituals

>Our fellow country men can't be that retarded can they?
Sadly, boomers are. Many on Fox News support Bolton as well, which the Boomers take as Gospel.

Fortunately, I think at least Tucker Carlson is against Bolton's faggotry. Not sure about Hannity and Ingraham, they try to see things "from his view" all too often, because they are also lapdogs for Israel and Sausi Arabia, and if you haven't realized that yet, well, ummm... yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BeALGKbvlg

Why does pol care about Muslims so much? There’s only a small amount of Americans that die in these wars and it’s not like we have a draft. They signed up for it. Who cares?

*sips chalice filled with blood*

Attached: bolton1.jpg (225x225, 13K)

He’s not wrong per se.

My honest thoughts on Bolton? He's a warmonger who Trump has tasked with closing out the US position in the Middle East. I can think of no greater personal hell than to be SecDef and told to end a bunch of wars.

threatened kids

I'm John Bolton
ama

Attached: 1524009919618.jpg (2048x1152, 245K)

>it’s not like we have a draft.
Yes we do, and Iran is much more formidable than Iraq.It will be at least as bad as Vietnam, and they will eventually start using the draft.

Remember how you had to sign up for the draft when you turned 18? Doesn't matter if you didn't show up, the government will find you.

Maybe we will at least get some awesome music like they did during Vietnam though. youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Attached: CCR.png (862x544, 705K)

He's a short sighted and one dimensional in his thinking.

This sad motherfucker threatens foreign government officials with death of their families...

I bet he has a perfect credit score.

>Bolton was born on November 20, 1948, in Baltimore, Maryland, the son of Virginia Clara "Ginny" (née Godfrey), a housewife, and Edward Jackson "Jack" Bolton, a fireman.[31][32][33] He grew up in the working-class neighborhood of Yale Heights and won a scholarship to the McDonogh School in Owings Mills, Maryland, graduating in 1966.[31] He also ran the school's Students For Goldwater campaign in 1964.
>Godfrey
COULD IT BE?

he seems like a psychopath

Fuck him and fuck that neocon yankee cocksucking kike, Levin. They need to have thejr damn necks stretched.

Bolton must go.
Subscribe to Ryan Dawson.

>What are your honest thoughts on John Bolton.

He's the top shabbos goy, even moreso than Trump

>Why do so many Republicans Support him?
Because 95% of them (the elected officials, not the voters) are shabbos goys as well.

>you guys always act like Levin is on our side
What?
No he is not.

The government didn’t draft anyone into military service dumbass.

>SAUDI oil tankers
>attack on AMERICANS

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

>I'm John Bolton
>ama

When are you going to have a heart attack and die from shitty fried chicken

I can't stand him. He's a neocon warhawk that has dual Israeli citizenship, making him Jewish, and he should have his entire past come back to hit him in the face repeatedly until he's dead. The only positive he brings to the world is he's the spitting image of a civil war era lemonade sippin plantation owner and he's Jewish so that can be used to jog some noggins when it comes to WHO were the bulk of the slave owners.

keep up the good work! how soon can we deploy nukes?

Bolton is just like the rest of us. He's trying to get WWIII to pop off.

Don't be pussies now, pol, hes /ourguy/ and going to end this all a lot faster.

SKULL AND BONES
I burned his book when my legit boomer Dad bought it for me.

What's the point of having Israeli overlords if they don't get to use our ridiculous military strength to do their dirty work?

Enemy of the state, should face a long drop at the end of a short rope.
Pay your own blood for Israel, kike

He seems like a complete dipshit

this guy belongs in the lowest circle of hell.

Red herring, just like kushner

>protecting national security
*sending money to defense contractors
ftfy.

He's a fucking moron. Forget about his warhawk bullshit for a second. Guy is legit low IQ. How the fuck did he ever get on the NSC is beyond me.

Bolton wants to go to war over Saudi Arabian oil-tankers. Think about that, now instantly disregard everyone who calls him " based " because they're 1 IQ fucking retards.

This bloke is a pathological liar and warmonger that makes Dick Cheney look like Mary Poppins.
Christ, Murrica, when are you going to stop this shit?

first post most honest post

I made it perfectly clear, they drafted people into Vietnam due to the scale of the war. Iran would be of a more massive scale than that.

He won the good goy of the year award. What a hero

Fucking based, because I’m a flaming Neocon

Well I am an American and I do personally use lots of Oil

it's an onion article.

Levin?
Aka short for Leviathan?

Lol. The most telegraphed false flag of the century.

Attached: 1512747715068.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Why Trump keeps him around?

Gee I wonder why king ZOGcuck would keep a Zionist around.

Attached: EBC3DBC6-09F3-4204-9614-8068CA9B85F7.jpg (1024x569, 64K)

America should die for Israel. Especially the young Americans should die for rich people.

I suggest we send Bolton first in every war he shills. That man is an absolute menace and needs to be put out of office.

levant thats north africa

A leftover ideological relic from the Cold War. Oh wait, that's the entirety of the Us congress.