Get in here Jow Forums, LGBT groups are creating their own mosque

twitter.com/MoBaigz6/status/1128428692613619718

And the Muslims are furious.
Is this it, pol?
Is this where they finally cannibalize each other and we watch in utter glory?

The fact that this is set in Canada is just icing on the cake.

Attached: religionofpeace.png (610x756, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v69opqGfqXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Livestream the slaughter, user.

The Muslims will slaughter the whole abomination and will be 100% correct to do so.

bump, this should end well

This will be the year 'moderate Muslims' turn on the LGBT degenerates.

that thread's hilarious
>what? we just wanna shit all over everything you believe in
>i-i wouldn't do that

Just make sure the sharia advocating mosques know about it. They'll take care of it and the survivors will apologize to them for forcing them to punish their heresy. honk honk.

This! I was just going to say that. Muslims hate LGBT shit, they will burn down those LGBT mosques if those get built.

>This is happening in Canada
Holy shit who thinks war is going to break out between LGBT and Muslims? Thats going to br some crazy shit if it happens.

Attached: One Order of Crazy.jpg (637x442, 145K)

Muslims thought they wouldn't get the treatment Christianity got over the last 20 years.
They know now that fags want to do the same to their religion.
Muslims are gonna BTFO fags and it will be glorious.

Now do synagogues!

>Holy shit who thinks war is going to break out between LGBT and Muslims? Thats going to br some crazy shit if it happens.
LGBT pedos were trying to force 'gay education' into schools in England and all the Muslim parents protested.
It was never going to end well for (((them))).

I'm going to enjoy it when Muslims start beheading Canadians in the streets.

Synagogues are already full of fags and pedos.

secret location. wonder why?

inb4 habbening in leafland

Fake twitter accounts. We need to promote this hard

It won't be secret for long.
Fags are retarded if they think Abdul isn't going to find them.

they must be worried about the outpouring of love from the community being too much for their tiny little infrastructure to handle

Looking forward to finding out that gays can't fly any better in Canada than they can in the middle east. God bless Muslims and their contributions to science.

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever does.

Attached: 1530561849681.jpg (629x505, 33K)

With our luck, they'll mostly behead liberal Canadians who cry about Islamophobia nonstop.
Extra points if they're Trudeau fans

Muslims only pretend to like Liberals.
Liberals will be the first to be chopped up.

>chopped up.
I think the meat has to be sliced to go on that kebab thingy

Chin up, user.
You never know what can happen when it comes to a Muslim's short temper.

Attached: muzzie.png (241x245, 137K)

I hope a crazy muslim bombs them.

>men and women pray together
does this mean it actually isn't a mosque if they don't follow mosque rules? best result is that the muslim association of canada or whatever hears about it and goes down for "an inspection"

I'll laugh when the muzzies suicide bomb that place, not gonna lie.

Where does it say secret?

the timeline that just won't stop delivering

Attached: 1347593685790.jpg (720x615, 63K)

Considering the last major schism in Islam still has the Sunnis and Shiites killing each other at the first opportunity, these fags and dykes better watch their backs after all the mudslimes Trudeau let in.

I'm loving this

Attached: donotquestion.png (585x237, 29K)

Hahahaha!!! Liberals are going to find out about real Islam!

Attached: D6lL13MW0AINRH3.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I’m trying to decide which side I’d most enjoy rooting for. Thoughts?

>Al-Masih ad-Dajjal is an evil figure in Islamic eschatology. He is to appear, pretending to be al-Masih, before Yawm al-Qiyamah. He is an anti-messianic figure, comparable to the Antichrist in Christian eschatology and to Armilus in medieval Jewish eschatology.

Attached: Screenshot (263).png (642x541, 289K)

If you are even thinking of rooting for fags you should kill yourself.

The side that will lead to this result

Attached: 1557993058946.png (422x344, 261K)

I'm hoping for a clown car of peace to wipe out the whole thing

>the woman can pray without sailing
I'm confused, is Islam a very nautical faith or is this some kind of lesbian sex act

Now this is progress gentleman
May Allah grant the gay Muslim community all the anal sex Allah promised them

Attached: 1557214465055.jpg (182x276, 9K)

clicks and buzzes over here, babe.

"Sailing" is praying without their headscarf thingy. Very big no no in Islam.

What, more retired hockey players?

>Is this where they finally cannibalize each other and we watch in utter glory?
god i hope so

Attached: feels nice.png (400x400, 30K)

How can we get this out to more Muslims? This needs to go viral.

Attached: ilovethegays.png (341x115, 11K)

Based on how ISIS behaved we can expect the 'slimes to punitively rape most of them before throwing them off a building into a swimming pool filled with lit gasoline

Who says you have to take sides. It's better to just be a spectator in the shit-storm and watch them destroy each other.

I was amazed at how easily the Muslims shut the pedofags down.

Share on social media pages of Muslim groups in your country.

>ISIS
Mossad Proxy.

I hope the muzzies can operate a gopro

Make Twitter accounts, retweet link, tag influential Muslims until they take notice, sit back and watch

This. Enemy of enemy is my friend user.

Imagine some mad lad goes in there with a GoPro and a AK, then live streams on FB.

toronto from a bc stand point:

And I thought my province was shit.

because they have brown victim status

>BREAKING NEWS: This just in - Systemic White Supremacy Causes Peaceful Canadian Muslim Horde Into Tragic Spectacle of Taoxic MAsculinity As LGBTQIAAMAPNOMAP Moon Worshippers Are Beheaded And Thrown Off Mosque Roof

>More At 11 On What Trudeau Plans To Do About White Supremacy In Canada, And How Feminists Are Taking The Lead To Help Canada Become The Worlds #1 Capital of Abortion

>Is Islam the new White Supremacy symbol?
>We ask our contributor Golden Shekelgrubier.

LGBTP are DEAD. Nobody cares what psychosexual immature psychopaths have to say. Rest assured, the God of your understanding blesses the removal of perverse and narcissistic homosexual faggotry from your midst. God blesses this. Raise in praise to God alone and none other. God despises faggotry most of all. A future will be yours where we never hear from them again. A rainbow will again be the sign of God's providence and the mutual desire to remove faggotry from our midst.

Ayyy, they're boutta get some of that Christchurch magic heading their way if they don't cut this shit out. If theres one good thing to say about muzzies, its that they don't let shit like this fly. Its about time these people get a taste of medieval sandnigger retribution. Lie with dogs, you get fucking fleas. Eat shit cucks.

I almost wanna go get my picture taken there and gawk at the fools

Checked.

Maybe we should help them find it.

Oh boy, I hope the based autists who tracked down Shias flags find it and "accidentally" leak its location on a Canadian Muslim forum. Please, please god, let this happen. I hope this mosque gets built, I fucking wish a faggot would

I think they already have it's just that (((journos))) and activists don't pay attention. Just like how Jews are attacked by niggers and spics in NYC yet no lefties seem to care.

This place is going to get blown sky high by some peaceful refugee jihadi. Insha'allah

Play both sides.

It pretty much is nowadays.
Most gay people are gay men, and in reality most gay men you probably wont pick out of a line up.
The biggest thing that most gay men want is what most men want, to be left alone.
Go back to the 60-70s at the start of the gay rights movement, the biggest members were men, fairly normal looking men. Their biggest issue was getting thrown in jail and having their bars raided.
Now go to a gay pride parade and these people are no where to be found. The average gay man despises the LGBTQ movement. Most gay men do not like lesbians (seen more of an ally in the initial cause) and shun away from trans or rainbow queers.

I legitimately hate trannies more than Muslims even though a Muslim is significantly more dangerous to my physical safety.

Whoah...

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (748x649, 341K)

Yes. We should help out our Muslim friends.
Jow Forums is a board of peace.

I can't wait to see the headlines

Where there is a will, there is a way.

That mosque is getting burned down by the muzzies

According to some sects of Islam, Jesus and the Muslim Messiah will walk side by side to rid the world of evil.
The Muslim Messiah is also meant to redeem Islam after it was subverted.

>a place for an unbridled virtue signaling
>a secret
doubt.jpg

>people have already memory holed omar mateen shooting up the gay club killing 49 people and the lgbt stood by the muslims
>lgbt attacking people for sticking up for them cause islamaphobic
>his dad showing up behind hillary for her rally and then get interviewed showing his support for her
>trump was the first one to stand by the lgbt while they attack him for it

sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=v69opqGfqXI

Attached: matteen_0.jpg (640x480, 43K)

I wish Christians would grow some balls and join in.

dis a good one

IDK I used to think the muslims would win this altercation, but that was when the LGBT were doing nothing. Now I think its up in the hair. The ball is in the muslims court to act now, LGBT have taken the historical initiative

no one will do anything canada is filled with faggots, even the muzzies there are faggots

The only based Christians to be found in todays world are in Sri Lanka, sadly enough. God, hearing about what they did to the muzzies after their churches and hotels got bombed gave me a stiffy. How do we reignite that spirit in Christendom worldwide?

I dunno, they've been importing a lotta """former""" ISIS fighters into their country lately. Those guys'll make like Rambo and come out of retirement for this shit

Lmao at your life, we’ve been Muslim free for 3000 years

Removing the (((Pope))) and his pedo buddies would be a start.

>This will be the year 'moderate Muslims' turn on the LGBT degenerates.
They already are. LGBT shit is being pulled from schools in the UK because Muslim parents are protesting.

Muslims > LGBT in the Oppression Olympics.

Retired ISIS is going to rake the leafs before the U.S. Can... This is bullshit!

Attached: 1557809116933.jpg (264x191, 4K)

This

Wonder how many attacks it'll take for them to get the message. Think a single one will do it or they'll get stubborn and have to be bombed or shot up a few more times?

How long until a muslim fundamentalist bombs it?

and that's a good thing

You don't have to take any sides. Both are shit and it's a great thing if they destroy eachother

they already had an attack,

Attached: ere-rare-colorized-photo-of-happy-hitler-19937883.png (500x565, 150K)

Digits and Canada gets Muslim fag killing squads.

I miss creative Isis execution videos.
They really challenge the cartels for "most fucked up people on earth"

Why would you even want to be a Muslim if you disagree that strongly with the traditions of Islam? Like, why not just become a deist or something if you wanna believe in a God. The specifics of Islam should be utterly repulsive to anyone who considers themselves LGTBQ.

BASED

Attached: haku.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Sunnis think Jesus is the guy leading the armies of heaven.
Shiites believe in some other guy

Digits and Canada gets Fag muslim killing squads.